CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹59.45▲0.90 (1.54%)
SHYAM TEL₹29.75▲0.75 (2.59%)
SPICE MOBILE₹16.75▲0.09 (0.54%)
STERLITE TECH₹152.55▲7.00 (4.81%)
TATA COMM₹706.40▲1.00 (0.14%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹3.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹346.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.45 (1.01%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹530.65Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.30 (-1.17%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.50Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (1.45%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.73Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.01 (-0.17%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹817.85Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲5.30 (0.65%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹59.45Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.90 (1.54%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹16.08Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.25%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹84.95Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.18%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹103.95Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲16.25 (18.53%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹12.99Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.63 (5.10%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹27.15Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.05 (4.02%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹83.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.70 (-1.99%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹34.30Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (1.18%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹29.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.75 (2.59%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.09 (0.54%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹152.55Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.00 (4.81%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹52.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹706.40Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.00 (0.14%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.11Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.57%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹707.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲19.30 (2.81%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.61Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (0.38%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Contracts & OrdersRSS Feed
Norway-based telecom operator, Uninor, has awarded a three-year 2G network expansion and transformation contract worth around $300 million to Huawei.
NEC India and AP Technology Services Limited (APTS), a wholly state owned company of the Government of Andhra Pradesh have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for the ‘Safe City Project’ to be undertaken in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Bharti Airtel has selected Swedish telecom gear maker Ericsson as its supplier for deployment of a new Long-term Evolution (LTE) network in African nation Gabon.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) has awarded a contract of Euro 20 million to France-based Saft to provide the former with storage solutions.
mCarbon, a software solutions provider to telecom operators, has won a multi country group level contract from Africa’s Expression Telecom Group (ETG).
Ceragon Networks has won an IP-20 contract from an Indian operator and two leading operators in the Asia Pacific region.
- Juniper Networks and Ruckus Wireless ink a strategic deal
- Ericsson inks a seven year playout services deal with BBC
- RCOM and Vodafone award Rs 350 million software contracts to mCarbon
- Tata Communications inks a strategic deal with China Telecom Global
- RJIL awards contract to Ballard to supply 100 units of its ElectraGen-ME fuel cell backup power systems
- RJIL awards $7.5 million contract to Saft
- TTSL awards $15 million contract to China-based Huawei to upgrade its wireline network
- BSNL inks a strategic deal with Syniverse
- RJIL awards packet microwave radio deal to DragonWave for LTE launch
- Telkom South Africa signs four-year managed services agreement with Amdocs
- EscapeNet ties-up up with Brocade to establish additional PoPs in New South Wales
- Bharti Airtel inks a strategic pact with IBM
- DoT inks a strategic pact with ITI Limited
- NSN to upgrade Vodafone India’s network in 19 telecom circles in India
- Intelligent Energy and Microqual to power PGCIL’s tower assets in four states
- Bharti Airtel enters into a master carrier services agreement with Mobily
- Vodafone Plc awards a network enhancement contract to Huawei
- Ericsson inks strategic pacts with Huawei and NSN
- Ericsson and Ciena ink a strategic pact
- HTC and Nokia signs a patent and technology collaboration agreement
- Cisco and Google ink a strategic pact
- Subex wins contracts worth Rs 620 million
- AT&T and Bharti Airtel sign a network-to-network interconnect agreement
- MTNL inks a strategic deal with Los Alamos Technical Associates
- ZTE becomes lead partner in China Unicom’s IMS network project
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- RJIL awards Euro 20 million contract to ...
- mCarbon bags multi-country contract from...
- Uninor awards $300 million network expan...
- Bharti Airtel selects Ericsson as LTE ne...
- NEC and the Government of Andhra Pradesh...
- RJIL awards packet microwave radio deal ...
- NSN to upgrade Vodafone India’s networ...
- Telkom South Africa signs four-year mana...
- BSNL inks a strategic deal with Synivers...
- Ericsson and Ciena ink a strategic pact
- ZTE partners with VITEC to distribute vi...
- Bharti Airtel joins hands with IBM
- ZTE partners with Telkomsel
- MTS initiates network managed service
- Bharti Airtel awards Huawei gear contrac...
- Bharti Airtel and IBM ink deal
- Karnataka selects TCS for the State Data...
- ZTE supplies over 3,500 3G equipment to ...
- Alcatel-Lucent joins hands with Orcon
- ZTE collaborates with JSFC SISTEMA and I...