CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹59.45▲0.90 (1.54%)
SHYAM TEL₹29.75▲0.75 (2.59%)
SPICE MOBILE₹16.75▲0.09 (0.54%)
STERLITE TECH₹152.55▲7.00 (4.81%)
TATA COMM₹706.40▲1.00 (0.14%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹3.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹346.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.45 (1.01%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹530.65Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.30 (-1.17%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.50Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (1.45%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.73Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.01 (-0.17%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹817.85Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲5.30 (0.65%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹59.45Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.90 (1.54%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹16.08Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.25%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹84.95Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.18%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹103.95Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲16.25 (18.53%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹12.99Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.63 (5.10%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹27.15Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.05 (4.02%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹83.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.70 (-1.99%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹34.30Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (1.18%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹29.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.75 (2.59%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.09 (0.54%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹152.55Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.00 (4.81%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹52.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹706.40Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.00 (0.14%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.11Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.57%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹707.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲19.30 (2.81%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.61Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (0.38%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Vodafone India has agreed to sell an additional 9.5 per cent stake to the Aditya Birla Group after the two companies merge their telecom operations in the country.
IDFC Alternatives, the private equity (PE) arm of IDFC group, has bought a 33 per cent stake in New Silk Route-backed telecom tower company, Ascend Telecom Infrastructure Private Limited.
State-run telecom equipment firm Indian Telephone Industries (ITI) Limited has reported a consolidated revenue of Rs 16.21 billion for the year ended March 2017, an increase of 30 per cent over the year ended March 2016.
Bharti Airtel has completed the secondary sale of a 10.3 per cent stake in its subsidiary Bharti Infratel Limited to a consortium of funds including private equity firm KKR and Canada Pension Plan Investments Board (CPPIB).
Vodafone India has received the Foreign Investment Promotion Board’s (FIPB) approval for the acquisition of YOU Broadband India Limited.
Bharti Airtel has entered into a definitive agreement with Tikona Digital Networks to acquire its 4G business including the company’s broadband wireless access (BWA) spectrum and 350 telecom tower sites in five telecom circles.
- Stressed Finances: Competitive pressures lead to record low profits for operators
- Airtel decides to monetise 21.63 per cent equity in Bharti Infratel
- Providence to sell its 3.33 per cent stake in Idea for Rs 12.67 billion
- MTNL reports a 22 per cent increase in its net loss during the quarter ended December 2016
- Tata Communications to invest $300 million to expand its network during 2017-18
- Idea Cellular reports a decline in consolidated net profit for the quarter ended December 2016
- RCOM reports a decline in consolidated net profit for the quarter ended December 2016
- Tata Teleservices Limited to raise Rs 100 billion through CCPSs
- TTML reports an increase in net loss during quarter ended December 2016
- TTSL in talks with ATC to sell its entire stake in Viom Networks for Rs 40 billion
- Subex announces financial results for quarter-ended December 2016
- Telenor India reports a 1.32 per cent decline in revenue in quarter ended December 2016
- Vodafone reports a 1.9 per cent decline in India revenues for the quarter ended December 2016
- Telenor approaches Aircel and RCOM to explore a merger through share swap
- BSNL reports a 20 per cent decline in losses for the April-December 2016 period
- Ericsson India posts results; delayed spectrum auction and slow operator investments impacts sales
- RCOM’s rating downgraded by Moody’s due to high debt
- Sify Technologies reports a 54.39 per cent increase in its profit for Q3 2016
- Samsung reports a 50 per cent increase in profit for the quarter ended December 2016
- Tata Communications records a 1,176 per cent increase in profit for quarter ended December 2016
- Bharti Infratel reports a 25 per cent increase in its net profit for quarter ended December 2016
- Reliance Industries Limited planning to raise $2.25 billion to expand RJIL
- Bharti Airtel to raise funds through private placement of bonds
- Sterlite Technologies posts 63 per cent increase in net profit for quarter ended December 2016
- Tikona gets $171 million funding from a US-basedelo government agency
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Subex announces financial results for qu...
- Stressed Finances: Competitive pressures...
- RCOM’s rating downgraded by Moody’s ...
- MTNL reports a 22 per cent increase in i...
- Tata Communications to invest $300 milli...
- Telenor approaches Aircel and RCOM to ex...
- Samsung reports a 50 per cent increase i...
- Ericsson India posts results; delayed sp...
- BSNL reports a 20 per cent decline in lo...
- Idea Cellular reports a decline in conso...
- PacificNet Inc. to acquire a controlling...
- Alfa Telecom buys a 74 per cent stake in...
- FDI hike in telecom from 49 per cent to ...
- Bharti ties up $354 million in overseas ...
- Bharti acquires Max's VSAT business
- AFK Sistema to acquire Aircel
- Quarterly financial results of BTVL, VSN...
- City Telecom raises $125 million from bo...
- FET sells shares through GDR offering (T...
- China Netcom to buy 20 per cent in PCCW ...