CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.38.65▼0.35 (-0.90%)
SHYAM TELRs.29.80▲1.05 (3.65%)
SPICE MOBILERs.13.28▲0.21 (1.61%)
TATA COMMRs.458.50▲0.90 (0.20%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.23Trade time:2:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.355.80Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.95 (0.84%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.334.40Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲29.15 (9.55%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.10.95Trade time:11:38AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.46%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.1.81Trade time:11:23AM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.754.00Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲13.35 (1.80%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.38.65Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-0.90%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.16.40Trade time:11:51AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (1.23%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.114.30Trade time:11:51AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.45 (0.40%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.25.55Trade time:11:42AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (0.39%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.14.20Trade time:10:17AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-5.33%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.18.10Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.45 (2.55%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.114.50Trade time:11:42AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.75 (-0.65%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.49.65Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.00 (4.20%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.29.80Trade time:10:48AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.05 (3.65%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.13.28Trade time:11:45AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.21 (1.61%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.34.40Trade time:11:50AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.20 (-8.51%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.458.50Trade time:11:46AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.90 (0.20%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.58Trade time:11:51AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.12 (1.86%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.590.00Trade time:11:36AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.00 (-0.34%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.67Trade time:10:15AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.03 (-1.11%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Vodafone India has reported a 9.96 per cent decline in its operating profits from India operations, which fell from GBP 261 million during six months ended March 2015 to GBP 235 million during the corresponding period in 2016.
Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited has reported net loss of Rs 1.35 billion during quarter ended March 2016 as against a net profit of Rs 94.3 million reported during the corresponding quarter in 2015.
Innovations in technology have enabled higher processing and transmission speeds and created new uses for existing communication technologies, allowing service providers to address growing customer demands while expanding their business horizons.
HCL Technologies has reported a 7.08 per cent rise in its standalone net profit, which increased from Rs 15.65 billion during the quarter ended March 2015 to Rs 16.75 billion during the corresponding quarter in 2016.
The Telenor Group’s operating loss from India operations increased from NOK 159 million during quarter ended March 2015 to NOK 3,100 million during the corresponding quarter in 2016.
GTL Infrastructure has reported a year-on-year decline of around 7.45 per cent in its net loss, which fell from Rs 1,002.2 million during the quarter ended March 2015 to Rs 927.5 million during the corresponding quarter in 2016.
- SK Telecom posts net income of KRW 346 billion in the first quarter of 2013
- Softbank posts its results for the year ended March 31, 2013
- The key financial deals in the month of April 2013
- Bharti Infratel reports financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013
- Uninor has posted its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013.
- China Unicom posts its results for the first quarter of financial year 2013
- Ericsson posts financial results for the quarter ended March 2013
- China Mobile posts its results for the quarter ending March 2013
- Sify Technologies posts revenues of Rs 8,570 million billion for 2012-13
- Millicom posts financial results for the first quarter of 2013
- RS Software (India) reports financial results for 2012-13
- Key Financial deals in the month of March 2013
- RCOM in negotiations with Bahrain Telecommunications for a stake sale in Reliance Globalcom
- Huawei forecasts compound annual growth rate of 10 per cent in sales over the next five years
- Redknee to acquire NSN's BSS business unit
- VTB Group likely to buy Tele2 Russia for $2.4 billion
- BlackBerry posts profit of $98 million for the fourth quarter ended March 2013
- 3 Group reports revenue of HKD 58.71 billion for 2012
- MTS Russia to lower capex to $2.6 billion in 2013
- China Telecom earmarks $12 billion as capex in 2013
- MTS posts financial results for the quarter-ended December 31, 2012
- China Telecom has posted financial results for the year-ended December 31, 2012.
- AGC Networks acquires a part of the Transcend United Technologies’ business
- China Mobile posts results for year-ended December 31, 2012
- Gemalto posts financial results for the financial year 2012
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Huawei forecasts compound annual growth ...
- Ericsson posts financial results for the...
- The key financial deals in the month of ...
- MTS Russia to lower capex to $2.6 billio...
- Redknee to acquire NSN's BSS business un...
- RCOM posts results for the fourth quarte...
- Alcatel Lucent posts financial results f...
- Bharti Infratel reports financial result...
- RS Software (India) reports financial re...
- China Unicom posts its results for the f...
- PacificNet Inc. to acquire a controlling...
- Alfa Telecom buys a 74 per cent stake in...
- FDI hike in telecom from 49 per cent to ...
- Bharti ties up $354 million in overseas ...
- Bharti acquires Max's VSAT business
- AFK Sistema to acquire Aircel
- Quarterly financial results of BTVL, VSN...
- City Telecom raises $125 million from bo...
- FET sells shares through GDR offering (T...
- China Netcom to buy 20 per cent in PCCW ...