CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.40.95▼0.25 (-0.61%)
SHYAM TELRs.32.65▲0.05 (0.15%)
SPICE MOBILERs.18.30▲1.70 (10.24%)
TATA COMMRs.452.30▼7.00 (-1.52%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.4.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.03 (0.69%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.372.80Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.20 (0.87%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.392.10Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.15 (-0.55%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.12.64Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.07 (0.56%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.57Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.04 (-1.53%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.753.60Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲9.00 (1.21%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.40.95Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-0.61%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.17.95Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.15 (0.84%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.106.35Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.30 (-1.21%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.28.85Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-0.69%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.15.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.21.75Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (0.93%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.115.95Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (0.09%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.51.55Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.70 (1.38%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.32.65Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.15%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.18.30Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.70 (10.24%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.34.70Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-2.25%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.452.30Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼7.00 (-1.52%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.80Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.29%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.600.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.65 (-0.44%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.3.22Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.47 (-12.74%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Sterlite Technologies has reported a 30 per cent increase in its consolidated net profit, from Rs 310 million during the quarter ended June 2015 to Rs 400 million during the quarter the ended June 2016.
Vodafone India has reported a 3.43 per cent year-on-year decline in India revenues from £1,569 million during the quarter ended June 2015 to £1,519 million during the corresponding quarter in 2016.
Ericsson has announced its results for quarter ending June 2016. Sales were down 11 per cent year on year to SEK54.1 billion. The vendor saw its biggest sale declines in the Middle East followed by India.
Telenor India's operating loss widened from NOK 90 million (Rs 713 million) during quarter-ended June 2015 to NOK 132 million (about Rs 1.05 billion) during the corresponding quarter in 2016.
According to the latest data from the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows into India rose by around 39 per cent, from Rs 1,891.07 billion during 2014-15 to Rs 2,623.22 billion during 2015-16.
Reliance Communications (RCOM) has reported a 22 per cent decline in its net profit, from Rs 2.28 billion during the quarter ended March 2015 to Rs 1.77 billion during the corresponding quarter in 2015.
- Cisco posts revenues for the third quarter of 2013
- OnMobile posts its results for the fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2013
- Globe Telecom posts results for the first quarter of 2013
- RCOM posts results for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2013
- Zain Group posts revenues of $1.06 billion for the first quarter of 2013
- T-Mobile's capex for the first quarter of 2013 reaches $1.1 billion
- Deutsche Telekom posts revenues for the first quarter of 2013
- Alcatel Lucent posts financial results for the first quarter of 2013
- FDI Plunge: Regulatory uncertainty impacts investments
- SK Telecom posts net income of KRW 346 billion in the first quarter of 2013
- Softbank posts its results for the year ended March 31, 2013
- The key financial deals in the month of April 2013
- Bharti Infratel reports financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013
- Uninor has posted its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013.
- China Unicom posts its results for the first quarter of financial year 2013
- Ericsson posts financial results for the quarter ended March 2013
- China Mobile posts its results for the quarter ending March 2013
- Sify Technologies posts revenues of Rs 8,570 million billion for 2012-13
- Millicom posts financial results for the first quarter of 2013
- RS Software (India) reports financial results for 2012-13
- Key Financial deals in the month of March 2013
- RCOM in negotiations with Bahrain Telecommunications for a stake sale in Reliance Globalcom
- Huawei forecasts compound annual growth rate of 10 per cent in sales over the next five years
- Redknee to acquire NSN's BSS business unit
- VTB Group likely to buy Tele2 Russia for $2.4 billion
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Declining Margins: African business impa...
- Telekom Malaysia posts its results for t...
- Ericsson posts financial results for the...
- Profit Plus: Idea Cellular registers str...
- The key financial deals in the month of ...
- RCOM posts results for the fourth quarte...
- Alcatel Lucent posts financial results f...
- Bharti Infratel reports financial result...
- China Unicom posts its results for the f...
- FDI Plunge: Regulatory uncertainty impac...
- PacificNet Inc. to acquire a controlling...
- Alfa Telecom buys a 74 per cent stake in...
- FDI hike in telecom from 49 per cent to ...
- Bharti ties up $354 million in overseas ...
- Bharti acquires Max's VSAT business
- AFK Sistema to acquire Aircel
- Quarterly financial results of BTVL, VSN...
- City Telecom raises $125 million from bo...
- FET sells shares through GDR offering (T...
- China Netcom to buy 20 per cent in PCCW ...