AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹3.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹346.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.45 (1.01%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹530.65Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.30 (-1.17%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.50Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (1.45%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.73Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.01 (-0.17%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹817.85Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲5.30 (0.65%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹59.45Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.90 (1.54%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹16.08Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.25%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹84.95Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.18%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹103.95Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲16.25 (18.53%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹12.99Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.63 (5.10%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹27.15Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.05 (4.02%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹83.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.70 (-1.99%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹34.30Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (1.18%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹29.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.75 (2.59%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.09 (0.54%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹152.55Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.00 (4.81%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹52.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹706.40Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.00 (0.14%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.11Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.57%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹707.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲19.30 (2.81%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.61Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (0.38%)
Long DistanceRSS Feeds
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has sought explanation from global calling card companies including Matrix, Uniconnect and Oneworld Teleservices over instances of unsatisfactory service quality provided to consumers.
Bharti Airtel has entered into an agreement with Millicom International Cellular to combine the operations of their subsidiaries, Airtel Ghana and Tigo Ghana respectively.
Adpay Mobile Payment Private Limited is planning to enter the Indian telecom space by launching services under the brand name 'Aerovoyce'.
- Bharti Airtel abolishes domestic roaming charges for voice and data services
- Cabinet approves Rs 12.5 billion as subsidy support to BSNL for operating rural landline connections
- Bharti Airtel to sell 950 towers in Congo to Helios Tower Africa
- RJIL launches 8,100 km submarine cable system in collaboration with other operators
- Ericsson bags contracts from Bhutan Telecom and Airtel Zambia
- Matrix Cellular puts plans to launch Rs 5 billion IPO on hold
- Global Cloud Xchange upgrades transatlantic route with Ciena’s packet networking solutions
- NTT Communications granted national long distance service license
- BSCCL initiatives trial run for transmission of bandwidth to Tripura as part of deal with BSNL
- Bharti Airtel reportedly plans to sell Sri Lankan and Bangladesh business
- Bharti Airtel: Emerges as the world number three player
- Rates Revised: TRAI issues amendments to IUC regulations
- TRAI proposes reduction in ceiling tariffs for calls and SMS while on roaming
- BSNL, MTNL and Videocon likely to reduce fixed-line call rates
- TRAI issues amendments to the regulation on domestic carriage charges
- TRAI issue notices to Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular in ISD calling card case
- TRAI to issue notices to Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular in ISD calling card case
- RCOM’s talks on cable asset sale to China’s Citic Telecom stalled
- NTT Comm set to acquire a unified license for NLD services in India by end-2015
- BSNL signs agreement with UK’s Inmarsat to offer satellite-based broadband services
- TRAI plans to review inter-usage connection charges soon
- Ringing in Competition: TRAI issues regulations on international calling cards
- MOEF gives go ahead for Indian part of Bay of Bengal Gateway submarine cable project
- Seven telecom companies to construct submarine cable system linking Southeast Asia and US
- LINE Corp launches Android version of LINE Premium Call service in India
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Company Stories:Bharti Airtel: Emerges as the world numb...
- News:BSNL signs agreement with UK’s Inmarsa...
- Trends and Developments:Rates Revised: TRAI issues amendments to...
- News:TRAI plans to review inter-usage connect...
- News:RCOM’s talks on cable asset sale to Ch...
- News:TRAI issue notices to Bharti Airtel, Vod...
- News:TRAI proposes reduction in ceiling tarif...
- News:Bharti Airtel reportedly plans to sell S...
- News:TRAI issues amendments to the regulation...
- News:TRAI to issue notices to Bharti Airtel, ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Bharti airtel increases 3G services cove...
- Sales & Marketing:Idea Cellular launches 3G smartphones
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI is examining whether CDMA operators...
- News:FLAG Telecom to initiate arbitration pro...
- News:Private cellular operators have locked h...
- News:Bharti and Hutchison-Essar to reduce cel...
- News:DoT's decision to impose a fine of Rs 1....