Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.90 ▼0.21 (-5.11%)
AIRTEL Rs.381.95 ▼3.90 (-1.01%)
DHANUS Rs.0.08 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.262.30 ▼1.25 (-0.47%)
GTL Rs.19.10 ▼0.30 (-1.55%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.50 ▲0.03 (1.21%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,662.15 ▲0.80 (0.05%)
HCL INFO Rs.66.75 ▼0.70 (-1.04%)
HFCL Rs.19.60 ▼0.50 (-2.49%)
IDEA Rs.159.30 ▼5.50 (-3.34%)
ITI Rs.28.15 ▲1.70 (6.43%)
KAVERITEL Rs.15.15 ▼0.30 (-1.94%)
MTNL Rs.27.80 ▲0.20 (0.72%)
ONMOBILE Rs.67.95 ▲5.15 (8.20%)
RCOM Rs.102.85 ▼3.50 (-3.29%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.31.40 ▼0.45 (-1.41%)
SPANCO Rs.6.66 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.24.85 ▼0.10 (-0.40%)
TANLA Rs.15.66 ▼0.11 (-0.70%)
TATA COMM Rs.457.20 ▼0.55 (-0.12%)
TTML Rs.8.64 ▼0.11 (-1.26%)
TULIP Rs.1.29 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.500.00 ▼8.40 (-1.65%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.99 ▲0.08 (2.75%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.21 (-5.11%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.381.95 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.90 (-1.01%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.08 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.262.30 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.25 (-0.47%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.19.10 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-1.55%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.03 (1.21%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,662.15 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (0.05%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.66.75 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-1.04%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.19.60 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-2.49%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.159.30 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.50 (-3.34%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.28.15 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.70 (6.43%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-1.94%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.27.80 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (0.72%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.67.95 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.15 (8.20%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.102.85 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.50 (-3.29%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.40 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.41%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.66 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.24.85 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.40%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.15.66 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.11 (-0.70%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.457.20 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-0.12%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.64 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.11 (-1.26%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.29 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.500.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼8.40 (-1.65%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.99 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (2.75%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released revised set of recommendations on the reserve price of spectrum in the 800 MHz band.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the final guidelines for setting up payment banks and small banks to promote financial inclusion in the country.
Cisco has submitted a proposal to the government for investing $5 billion over the next five years in the country.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has asked the telecom service providers and mobile tower operators to reduce their carbon emissions.
Reliance Communications (RCOM) has launched its Pro 3 data network to offer high speed internet to its customers.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched Msecure, a value-added service for mobile security, in partnership with technology solutions provider Beyond Evolution.
- Bharti Airtel launches 4G services in the Republic of Seychelles
- Government to seek CCS's approval for private sector to set up telecom equipment test labs
- Department of Telecommunications pushes for GIS mapping of telecom towers
- Idea agrees to let Airtel and Vodafone use its spectrum in 900 MHz band in the Delhi circle
- Airtel partners with Ericsson to deploy 4G network at Seychelles
- Lava International plans to acquire Nokia's manufacturing facility in Chennai
- NTT Com plans to acquire a unified telecom licence in India
- Ministry of Communications and IT announces net subscribers gained by operators through MNP
- MTNL plans to raise around Rs 23 billion by selling 10-year bonds
- Xiaomi Inc. plans to manufacture handsets in India
- Tata Communications (Hong Kong) invests in Sentient Technologies
- TRAI rejects government’s request to reconsider recommendations on the upcoming auctions
- Centre finalises broad outline for the Communications Bill, to repeal four existing Acts
- RCOM plans to raise funds by issuing senior secured notes
- Bharti Airtel signs deal to sell telecom towers to ATC in Nigeria
- TTSL reduces carbon emissions across its 10,000 base stations
- Oxigen Services India plans to raise funds from investors
- DoT works on alternative approaches to complete NOFN by March 2016
- NTT DOCOMO to sell entire stake in TTSL according to shareholder agreement of 2009
- BSNL introduces unlimited data plans under VDSL for broadband users in Visakhapatnam
- DoT shortlists three technology firms to conduct e-auctions in February 2015
- DoT plans to free spectrum in 60 GHz band for providing Wi-Fi services
- COAI, AUSPI and GSMA India have called for phased reduction of 5 per cent levy in USO Fund
- Indus Towers converts 35,000 tower sites across 15 circles into diesel-free sites
- TRAI releases telecom subscription data for September 2014
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Government to seek CCS's approval for pr...
- TRAI rejects government’s request to r...
- Idea agrees to let Airtel and Vodafone u...
- Centre finalises broad outline for the C...
- Department of Telecommunications pushes ...
- RCOM plans to raise funds by issuing sen...
- Airtel partners with Ericsson to deploy ...
- Bharti Airtel signs deal to sell telecom...
- Ministry of Communications and IT announ...
- Xiaomi Inc. plans to manufacture handset...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...