Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.06 ▼0.03 (-0.73%)
AIRTEL Rs.404.25 ▲1.20 (0.30%)
DHANUS Rs.0.11 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.213.60 ▲4.30 (2.05%)
GTL Rs.22.00 ▼0.55 (-2.44%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.98 ▼0.11 (-3.56%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,721.80 ▲16.05 (0.94%)
HCL INFO Rs.83.35 ▼1.95 (-2.29%)
HFCL Rs.19.91 ▼0.66 (-3.21%)
IDEA Rs.166.10 ▲2.70 (1.65%)
ITI Rs.26.65 ▲0.65 (2.50%)
KAVERITEL Rs.16.45 ▼0.85 (-4.91%)
MTNL Rs.27.10 ▼0.30 (-1.09%)
ONMOBILE Rs.31.00 ▼0.75 (-2.36%)
RCOM Rs.98.90 ▼0.80 (-0.80%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.34.85 ▲0.90 (2.65%)
SPANCO Rs.6.49 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.29.90 ▲0.80 (2.75%)
TANLA Rs.18.22 ▲0.47 (2.65%)
TATA COMM Rs.357.90 ▼4.35 (-1.20%)
TTML Rs.10.05 ▼0.21 (-2.05%)
TULIP Rs.1.57 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.452.00 ▼2.20 (-0.48%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.79 ▼0.08 (-2.07%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.06 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-0.73%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.404.25 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.20 (0.30%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.11 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.213.60 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.30 (2.05%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.22.00 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-2.44%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.98 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.11 (-3.56%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,721.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲16.05 (0.94%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.83.35 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.95 (-2.29%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.19.91 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.66 (-3.21%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.166.10 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.70 (1.65%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.65 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (2.50%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.16.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-4.91%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.27.10 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-1.09%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.31.00 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.75 (-2.36%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.98.90 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-0.80%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.34.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.90 (2.65%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.49 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (2.75%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.18.22 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.47 (2.65%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.357.90 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.35 (-1.20%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.10.05 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.21 (-2.05%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.57 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.452.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.20 (-0.48%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.79 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.08 (-2.07%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The implementation of the government’s Digital India progamme may entail higher investment on account of escalation in the costs of the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project.
According to Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Bharat Broadband Networks Limited (BBNL) has caused the delay in laying of fibre cables for the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project.
Vodafone India has entered into a partnership with Bharat BPO Services Limited, an information service provider to the Indian Railways, to enable online booking of railway tickets through its mobile money transfer and payment service, Vodafone M-Pesa.
Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) has awarded a contract to OnMobile Global to offer Caller Ring Back Tone (CRBT) services to the company.
Chinese telecom solutions provider Huawei is aiming at a growth of up to 50 per cent in revenues from its devices business, which includes sale of handsets, dongles and set-top boxes, in India in 2014.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is likely to come out with its recommendations on spectrum pricing for the next round of auction by end-October 2014. The telecom regulator will recommend the reserve price of spectrum in the 900…
- DoT asks BSNL to modify tender clause for telecom network project for the defence forces
- BSNL implementing several projects under the Digital India programme
- Cisco collaborates with L&T Tech Services for exploring opportunities in Internet of Everything
- RJIL secures $750 million loan from K-Exim to fund purchase of Samsung’s telecom equipment
- Telewings Communications to invest Rs 6 billion in 2014-15 to install new BTSs
- Idea Cellular offers bundled offer to encourage sales of its 3G smartphones
- Aircel and TTSL offer special packs for prepaid customers
- TRAI invites industry views to accelerate broadband penetration in the country
- DoT plans to issue notice to Loop’s subscribers to switch to another operator
- Reliance Industries plans to raise $800 million from K-Exim for RJIL’s purchases
- Govt to offer wi-fi connectivity at key religious and tourist destinations in UP
- Government plans an expenditure of Rs 330 billion till 2017 on broadband projects
- IMC suggests variable-fee payment mechanism for the spectrum auctioneer
- Implementation of NOFN project slow due to limited rollout of OFC network, says DoT
- Bharti Airtel objects DoT's demand for additional entry fee on migration of ABSPL’s licence
- MOEF gives go ahead for Indian part of Bay of Bengal Gateway submarine cable project
- Vodafone India releases Footprints IV, its annual sustainability report
- Department of Telecommunications attributes low internet speeds to spectrum inadequacy
- TRAI supports relaxations of M&A norms to facilitate consolidation
- GSM operators request the same reserve price for 900 MHz band as that for 800 MHz band
- RJIL signs infrastructure sharing deal with Indus Towers
- Government set to auction 1,500 MHz of spectrum in February 2015
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited plans to sell stake in United Telecom Limited
- Govt relaxes licence condition pertaining to installed BTSs near international border
- Bharti Airtel and Vodafone India reduce usage limits for 2G data plans
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Telewings Communications to invest Rs 6 ...
- RJIL secures $750 million loan from K-E...
- Idea Cellular offers bundled offer to en...
- Department of Telecommunications attribu...
- Aircel and TTSL offer special packs for ...
- TRAI supports relaxations of M&A norms t...
- DoT plans to issue notice to Loop’s su...
- Implementation of NOFN project slow due ...
- Government plans an expenditure of Rs 33...
- DoT asks BSNL to modify tender clause fo...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...