Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.95 ▼0.02 (-0.50%)
AIRTEL Rs.343.30 ▼5.80 (-1.66%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.237.00 ▲4.35 (1.87%)
GTL Rs.12.18 ▲0.44 (3.75%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.36 ▲0.03 (1.29%)
HCLTECH Rs.816.95 ▼36.20 (-4.24%)
HCL INFO Rs.51.75 ▲8.60 (19.93%)
HFCL Rs.16.70 ▲0.75 (4.70%)
IDEA Rs.158.95 ▲0.75 (0.47%)
ITI Rs.28.25 ▲1.15 (4.24%)
KAVERITEL Rs.15.25 ▼0.80 (-4.98%)
MTNL Rs.17.00 ▲0.50 (3.03%)
ONMOBILE Rs.91.25 ▲0.65 (0.72%)
RCOM Rs.75.80 ▲4.05 (5.64%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.29.10 ▼1.70 (-5.52%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.19.75 ▲0.45 (2.33%)
TANLA Rs.29.90 ▲2.35 (8.53%)
TATA COMM Rs.419.20 ▲7.55 (1.83%)
TTML Rs.6.65 ▲0.22 (3.42%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.767.00 ▲8.75 (1.15%)
XLTELENE Rs.4.00 ▲0.15 (3.90%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.02 (-0.50%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.343.30 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.80 (-1.66%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.237.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.35 (1.87%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.18 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.44 (3.75%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.36 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.03 (1.29%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.816.95 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼36.20 (-4.24%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.51.75 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.60 (19.93%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.70 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.75 (4.70%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.158.95 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.75 (0.47%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.28.25 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (4.24%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-4.98%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.17.00 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.50 (3.03%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.91.25 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.72%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.75.80 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.05 (5.64%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.29.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.70 (-5.52%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.19.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (2.33%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.29.90 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.35 (8.53%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.419.20 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.55 (1.83%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.65 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.22 (3.42%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.767.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.75 (1.15%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.4.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (3.90%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Bharti Airtel is reportedly in talks with Aircel to buy the latter’s 4G spectrum in the 2300 MHz band.
Vodafone India has launched 3G services on its own network in Jorhat, Assam.
Tata Communications is in advanced talks with Singapore Technologies Telemedia for the sale of its data centre business.
Smartphone manufacturer Micromax has made a strategic investment in the mobile application Scandid.
Aircel and Tikona Digital Networks have awarded contracts to Telenet Systems for its outdoor customer premises equipment (CPEs) and indoor routers.
Secusmart, the software unit of Canada-based smartphone manufacturer BlackBerry has partnered with Tata Power Strategic Engineering Division (SED) to jointly develop a secure mobile communications system.
- Bharti Airtel launches its Platinum 3G services in Kanpur
- RJIL to reduce prices of its Mi-Fi devices by 50 per cent
- Bharti Airtel may cut data tariffs by 25 per cent, says Goldman Sachs
- Bharti Airtel and Vodafone India to partner Apple for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus launch in India
- GTL awards energy management contract to Intelligent Energy for its telecom towers
- SSTL to offer net-neutral internet calling plans in the country
- Telecom Ministry grants ISP license to state-run TACTV
- Money transfer app Chillr raises Rs 390 million from Sequoia
- Intex to set up Rs 10 billion manufacturing facility in Uttar Pradesh
- Smartphone vendor Coolpad to invest $300 million in India by 2018
- TRAI to release recommendations on compensating consumers on call drops by October 15, 2015
- Telecom ministry asks telecom operators to install new towers
- Asus partners with Foxconn for setting up smartphone manufacturing facility in India
- GTL Limited to sell energy management business to Essential Energy
- Total telephone subscriber base in India grows marginally in July 2015, says TRAI
- DoT approves TRAI’s proposal for a single emergency number
- Aircel to add 850 towers in the West Bengal and Kolkata circles
- Performance of 16,962 mobile towers improved, says DoT
- RCOM in advanced talks with RJIL for spectrum sharing and trading
- Karbonn and HCL partner for GoLife mobile application
- TRAI to soon submit recommendations on redefining minimum broadband speed
- RJIL raises Rs 35 billion through issue of debentures
- Idea Cellular receives board approval for raising Rs 100 billion
- Bharti Airtel to finalise tower deal with Eaton in Kenya
- Government may allow telecom companies to install mobile towers at post offices
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Telecom ministry asks telecom operators ...
- Total telephone subscriber base in India...
- GTL Limited to sell energy management bu...
- Aircel to add 850 towers in the West Ben...
- RCOM in advanced talks with RJIL for spe...
- Asus partners with Foxconn for setting u...
- SSTL to offer net-neutral internet calli...
- Bharti Airtel may cut data tariffs by 25...
- DoT approves TRAI’s proposal for a sin...
- TRAI to release recommendations on compe...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...