CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹60.75▼0.30 (-0.49%)
SHYAM TEL₹32.400.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE₹16.75▲0.40 (2.45%)
STERLITE TECH₹110.40▼0.30 (-0.27%)
TATA COMM₹687.50▲1.80 (0.26%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.06Trade time:11:15AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.21 (-4.92%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹323.40Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲6.85 (2.16%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹412.85Trade time:11:04AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-0.08%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹16.85Trade time:11:09AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.15 (0.90%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹4.57Trade time:11:21AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.12 (2.70%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹843.80Trade time:11:18AM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹60.75Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.30 (-0.49%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹13.19Trade time:11:19AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.03 (-0.23%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹71.15Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.80 (2.60%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹49.90Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.40 (-0.80%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹13.00Trade time:10:45AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.89 (7.35%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹20.10Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.25%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹85.95Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.55 (0.64%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹31.90Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.40 (-1.24%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹32.40Trade time:2:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.75Trade time:11:00AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (2.45%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹110.40Trade time:11:23AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.30 (-0.27%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹63.00Trade time:11:23AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-0.08%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹687.50Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.80 (0.26%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹6.01Trade time:11:18AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.33%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹665.90Trade time:11:11AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.85 (0.13%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹3.25Trade time:2:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Bharti Airtel is planning to raise funds through a private placement of bonds.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has asked its China-based and Taiwan-based original device manufacturers (ODMs) partners, including Foxconn, to start manufacturing its Lyf branded 4G smartphones, smart set-top boxes, home automation and automobile telematics devices among others in India.
Bharti Airtel has deployed the dual-carrier technology in the Rajasthan circle to deliver enhanced speeds to its 3G customers.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has sought the Attorney General’s (AG) opinion on the extension of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited’s (RJIL) promotional offer beyond 90 days.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is looking to allocate 40 MHz of spectrum to each operator in each of the 22 circles, at par with some international markets with a view to increase the broadband penetration in the country.
The Union Cabinet has approved amendments in the Modified Special Incentive Package Scheme (M-SIPS) to further incentivise investments in the electronics sector and move towards the goal of net zero imports in electronics by 2020.
- BSNL planning to set up 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots in Kerala within a month
- Idea Cellular files appeal against Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited with TDSAT
- Sterlite Technologies posts 63 per cent increase in net profit for quarter ended December 2016
- Tikona gets $171 million funding from a US-based government agency
- Videocon Telecom to shut operations from February 15, 2017
- Government to provide free Wi-Fi services in over 1,000 gram panchayats
- Vodafone launches SuperNet 4G service in Punjab
- Qualcomm planning to invest $8.5 million for expanding its design initiatives in India
- TRAI issues consultation paper on approach towards sustainable telecommunications
- Expenditure from USOF to be at least Rs 115 billion in 2017-18, says DoT
- BSNL launches mobile TV service ‘Ditto TV’ and limited fixed mobile telephony application
- RJIL’s customer base crosses 72.4 million as of December 31, 2016
- Bharti Airtel deploys dual-carrier technology in Delhi-NCR
- BSNL partners with Tata Communications to offer Wi-Fi hotspots abroad
- Reliance Industries Limited to invest Rs 300 billion in RJIL
- NDMC partners with MTNL for offering free Wi-Fi services in areas under its jurisdiction
- Aircel to seek clarity from Supreme Court on deals with RCOM and Airtel
- Vodafone launches its SuperNet 4G services in Trichy, Tamil Nadu
- Karnataka government to revive public Wi-Fi project in Bengaluru
- Supreme Court rejects Reliance, Airtel and Idea’s plea against spectrum auction in 2015
- DoT can levy penalties on Airtel, Idea and Vodafone, says Attorney General
- Airtel Payments Bank launches commercial operations across the country
- Idea planning to raise Rs 5 billion by issuing non-convertible debentures
- TRAI planning to release recommendations on the framework of Internet telephony by February 2017
- India and USA renew MoU for co-operation on cyber security
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Aircel to seek clarity from Supreme Cour...
- Karnataka government to revive public Wi...
- Vodafone launches its SuperNet 4G servic...
- Bharti Airtel deploys dual-carrier techn...
- BSNL launches mobile TV service ‘Ditto...
- BSNL partners with Tata Communications t...
- Government to provide free Wi-Fi service...
- RJIL’s customer base crosses 72.4 mill...
- NDMC partners with MTNL for offering fre...
- TRAI issues consultation paper on approa...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...