CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹53.25▼0.70 (-1.30%)
SHYAM TEL₹30.05▼0.75 (-2.44%)
SPICE MOBILE₹13.950.00 (0.00%)
STERLITE TECH₹127.85▲2.00 (1.59%)
TATA COMM₹730.05▼3.55 (-0.48%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹3.76Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-2.59%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹340.40Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.00 (0.59%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹465.80Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.50 (0.54%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.29%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.69Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-2.07%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹872.60Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.45 (-0.39%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹53.25Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.70 (-1.30%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹12.73Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.16 (-1.24%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹90.85Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.75 (-0.82%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹65.60Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.95 (-4.30%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹11.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.38 (3.58%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹24.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-1.01%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹83.15Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.12%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹38.65Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.85 (2.25%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹30.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.75 (-2.44%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹13.95Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹127.85Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.00 (1.59%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹50.35Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹730.05Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.55 (-0.48%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.83Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.07 (-0.89%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹651.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼10.50 (-1.59%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.56Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-4.48%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has rejected the Telecom Commission's contention that free promotional offers allowed by it are responsible for the industry's deteriorating financial health and lower licence fee payments to the government.
Bharti Airtel has received its shareholders’ approval to raise up to Rs 100 billion through the sale of corporate bonds.
Bharti Airtel has entered into a definitive agreement with Tikona Digital Networks to acquire its 4G business including the company’s broadband wireless access (BWA) spectrum and 350 telecom tower sites in five telecom circles.
The Ministry of Telecommunications has extended the duration of prepaid mobile services for subscribers in Jammu & Kashmir and the North-eastern states till March 31, 2018.
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has partnered with Google to launch the 'Digital Payment Security Alliance' initiative that aims to create awareness about safe and secure digital practices.
The telecom ministry has clarified that there is no immediate plan to allow telecom companies to buy spectrum annually.
- RCOM-Brookfield tower deal approved by CCI
- BSNL to invest Rs 1 billion to upgrade its network in the Kolkata circle
- Nokia bags 100G optical core deployment contract from RJIL
- Brookfield and ATC planning to buy Idea and Vodafone’s tower assets
- Qualcomm signs MoU with T-Hub for strategic collaboration to support start-ups
- Revenue department rejects Apple’s demand for tax incentives
- COAI likely to seek relaxation in licence fee payout for the quarter ending March 2017
- TRAI issues consultation paper on introduction of unified licence for VNOs
- RJIL partners with Ciena to deploy packet-optical technology on its 4G network
- Bharti Infratel to sell 21.6 per cent stake to Nettle Infrastructure
- Spectranet partners with Qwilt to improve video streaming experience
- Kumar Mangalam Birla to be chairman of Vodafone-Idea merged entity
- RJIL files complaint against Airtel’s new advertisements on internet speed
- RCOM obtains approval from CCI for merger with Aircel
- Qualcomm to launch VoLTE-based feature phones
- Bharti Airtel in talks with Tikona Digital to buy its 4G spectrum
- Vodafone India partners with Amazon Prime Video to offer digital video services
- Idea Cellular announces merger with Vodafone India
- Idea Cellular to offer uniform tariffs across 2G, 3G and 4G platforms
- TRAI extends deadline for submitting comments on paper to review tariff assessment process
- Parliamentary panel suggests BSNL-MTNL merger for long-term survival of the operators
- BSNL buys 156 additional towers for strengthening network in LWE areas
- TDSAT asks TRAI to re-examine RJIL’s promotional offers
- Idea Cellular denies plans to demerge tower portfolio
- DoT issues revised demand-cum-show cause notices to six telecom operators
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Idea Cellular to offer uniform tariffs a...
- Qualcomm to launch VoLTE-based feature p...
- Spectranet partners with Qwilt to improv...
- Bharti Airtel in talks with Tikona Digit...
- Bharti Infratel to sell 21.6 per cent st...
- Vodafone India partners with Amazon Prim...
- RCOM obtains approval from CCI for merge...
- Idea Cellular announces merger with Voda...
- COAI likely to seek relaxation in licenc...
- TRAI issues consultation paper on introd...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...