Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.99 ▲0.05 (1.27%)
AIRTEL Rs.408.50 ▲7.65 (1.91%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.250.00 0.00 (0.00%)
GTL Rs.12.88 ▼0.34 (-2.57%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.53 ▼0.18 (-6.64%)
HCLTECH Rs.989.30 ▼3.65 (-0.37%)
HCL INFO Rs.38.85 ▼1.35 (-3.36%)
HFCL Rs.12.11 ▼0.36 (-2.89%)
IDEA Rs.169.90 ▲3.85 (2.32%)
ITI Rs.20.50 ▼0.30 (-1.44%)
KAVERITEL Rs.12.74 ▲0.17 (1.35%)
MTNL Rs.17.15 0.00 (0.00%)
ONMOBILE Rs.75.55 ▼1.35 (-1.76%)
RCOM Rs.63.15 ▼0.60 (-0.94%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.28.90 ▼0.90 (-3.02%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.25.00 0.00 (0.00%)
TANLA Rs.16.90 ▼0.10 (-0.59%)
TATA COMM Rs.437.80 ▼8.30 (-1.86%)
TTML Rs.6.87 ▼0.15 (-2.14%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.680.10 ▼10.30 (-1.49%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.10 ▼0.15 (-4.62%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.99 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (1.27%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.408.50 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.65 (1.91%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.250.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.88 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.34 (-2.57%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.53 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.18 (-6.64%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.989.30 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.65 (-0.37%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.38.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.35 (-3.36%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.12.11 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.36 (-2.89%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.169.90 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.85 (2.32%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.20.50 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-1.44%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.12.74 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.17 (1.35%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.17.15 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.75.55 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.35 (-1.76%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.63.15 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-0.94%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.28.90 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.90 (-3.02%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.25.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.90 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.59%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.437.80 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼8.30 (-1.86%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.87 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-2.14%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.680.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼10.30 (-1.49%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-4.62%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Vodafone India has invested over Rs 10.5 billion to expand its network and distribution and retail presence in Maharashtra and Goa circle in 2014-15.
Chinese handset vendor OPPO is planning to establish a handset manufacturing unit in India by August 2015.
According to the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), the GSM subscriber base in rural areas witnessed an addition of 3.88 million users during April 2015.
Tanzania's government has agreed to buy back Bharti Airtel’s local subsidiary’s 35 per cent stake in Tanzania Telecommunications Corporation (TTCL).
The Ministry of Communications and IT has stated that reviving state-owned enterprises, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) is a priority concern.
Nokia India has approached the Delhi High Court to withdraw its earlier request to lift the freeze on its manufacturing facility in Chennai, allowing the company to sell the plant which is entangled in the Rs 100 billion tax dispute.
- RJIL installs country's first camouflaged 4G mobile tower in Jamshedpur
- Intel partners with Department of Science and Technology to fund start-ups
- Gujarat government enters into an agreement with ZTEsoft for smart city projects
- Global optical equipment spending stood at $2.7 billion in the first quarter of 2015: IHS
- Spice Mobiles launches the Spice Stellar 518 smartphone in India
- Central government to discuss NOFN project with various states on May 29, 2015
- CCI orders probe against Ericsson for charging high royalty on GSM technology patents
- Rajasthan High Court orders removal of 4G towers erected without permission
- RJIL expected to launch 4G services in mid-July 2015, says Credit Suisse
- TRAI reiterates most of its recommendations on spectrum sharing and trading guidelines
- Idea Cellular to sell its independent towers for Rs 75.8 billion
- RJIL asks Delhi HC to quash the LoI issued to Indus Towers by NDMC
- Vodafone invests over Rs 1.15 billion in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh circle in 2014-15
- Bharti Airtel leads the Indian broadband market in March 2015, says TRAI
- RJIL states it has entered into the final stage for the launch of 4G services
- Delhi High Court to conduct urgent hearing on the Nokia tax dispute case on May 26, 2015
- Cisco partners with Jaipur Development Authority to develop Jaipur into a smart city
- RCOM reportedly in talks with SSTL for merging operations
- Motorola reports sales of 3 million devices between February 2014 and December 2014
- Optical Fibre Cable market in India to be worth $424 million by 2020
- The arbitration process on the Rs 200 billion tax dispute likely to be delayed, says Vodafone India
- Global VoIP market stood at $1.3 billion in the first quarter of 2015, according to IHS
- Bharti Airtel commences 4G trials in Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam
- RJIL signs device procurement contracts with Huawei and other vendors
- Vodafone India reports a 21.42 per cent increase in revenues
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- RJIL expected to launch 4G services in m...
- Idea Cellular to sell its independent to...
- TRAI reiterates most of its recommendati...
- RJIL asks Delhi HC to quash the LoI issu...
- RCOM reportedly in talks with SSTL for m...
- Vodafone invests over Rs 1.15 billion in...
- Bharti Airtel leads the Indian broadband...
- RJIL states it has entered into the fina...
- Motorola reports sales of 3 million devi...
- Reviving BSNL and MTNL is a priority con...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...