CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.38.80▲0.75 (1.97%)
SHYAM TELRs.33.60▼1.55 (-4.41%)
SPICE MOBILERs.16.35▼0.77 (-4.50%)
TATA COMMRs.472.00▲11.45 (2.49%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-2.78%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.356.65Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.65 (-0.18%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.352.20Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.45 (0.99%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.11.48Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.58 (5.32%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.11Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.08 (3.94%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.726.05Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲12.65 (1.77%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.38.80Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.75 (1.97%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.17.85Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.56%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.104.90Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.60 (0.58%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.28.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.90 (3.26%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.14.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.22.00Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.30 (1.38%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.99.40Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.48.60Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.30 (0.62%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.33.60Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.55 (-4.41%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.16.35Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.77 (-4.50%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.37.55Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-0.92%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.472.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲11.45 (2.49%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.7.07Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.43 (6.48%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.672.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲32.65 (5.11%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.76Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.06 (2.22%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The Delhi High Court has allowed the Income Tax (IT) department to take forward its penalty proceedings against Vodafone.
Hyderabad-based handset manufacturer Celkon has partnered with Million Club Manufacturing (MCM), a joint venture between promoters of Karbonn Mobile and China-based Water World Technology, to manufacture 200,000 smartphones.
The Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has urged the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to not amend its previous recommendation of a flat Spectrum Usage Charge (SUC) on all operators
The Indian Cellular Association has suggested that the government should provide 10-year income tax holiday linked to value addition and launch a phased manufacturing program to encourage local production of electronics, including mobile phones.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has partnered with electronics payment company TechProcess to enable next generation digital payments for its subscribers.
Tata Communications has launched a new Wi-Fi communications solution, Wi-Fi + which will allow telecom operators to offer their customers high quality Wi-Fi connectivity with no upfront investment.
- Amazon Web Services launches two data centres in Mumbai
- Tata Communications to sell Neotel to Liquid Telecom and RBH for ZAR 6.55 billion
- Bharti Airtel deploys Cludera’s Enterprise solution to drive consumer insights
- IoT start-up Locanix raises Rs 20 million
- Sistema to acquire 17.14 cent stake in Sistema Shyam Teleservices Limited
- Vodafone India rolls out 4G SIM cars in West Bengal and Sikkim; commercial services to be launched soon
- BSNL installs 146 new towers in Chhattisgarh, to add 2,000 more over next two years
- Airtel and Axiata defer agreement to merge their Bangladesh business
- TRAI to launch application to monitor internet speed offered by operators
- Reliance Telecom to demerge operations in five circles to Reliance Communications
- Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) to raise Rs 30 billion through allotment of preferential equities
- RCOM to soon begin offering 4G services in 12 circles
- RBI releases framework for Payment and Settlement Systems
- Tata Sons ordered to pay NTT DOCOMO $1.17 billion for breach of agreement
- Reliance Communications to soon sign merger deal with Aircel
- DoT grants LIM approval to RCOM’s 4G services in 12 circles
- MTNL to submit plan for revival to DoT by August 2017
- Union Cabinet seeks suggestions from TRAI on SUC
- TRAI issues consultation paper on voice over internet protocol networks
- Union Cabinet approves sale of spectrum, auctions likely to begin by September 1, 2016
- RBI grants in-principle approval to seven non-bank entities under BBPS
- TRAI finds most operators failing call drop test in the Mumbai circle
- Union cabinet to take up proposal on spectrum auction on June 22, 2016
- TTSL registers 11 per cent year-on-year growth for 2015-16 in the enterprise business in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- STK to soon enter Indian smartphone market; also plans domestic manufacturing
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- DoT grants LIM approval to RCOM’s 4G s...
- RCOM to soon begin offering 4G services ...
- Reliance Communications to soon sign mer...
- TRAI issues consultation paper on voice ...
- Tata Sons ordered to pay NTT DOCOMO $1.1...
- RBI releases framework for Payment and S...
- MTNL to submit plan for revival to DoT b...
- Union Cabinet seeks suggestions from TRA...
- Vodafone India rolls out 4G SIM cars in ...
- Reliance Telecom to demerge operations i...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...