CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.38.450.00 (0.00%)
SHYAM TELRs.29.00▼0.05 (-0.17%)
SPICE MOBILERs.13.28▲0.16 (1.22%)
TATA COMMRs.458.600.00 (0.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.19Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.353.00Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.334.05Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.11.00Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.18%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.1.85Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.754.65Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.38.45Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.16.65Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.113.25Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.25.30Trade time:3:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.39%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.14.95Trade time:2:04PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.18.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.114.35Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (0.18%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.49.00Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.29.00Trade time:3:19PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-0.17%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.13.28Trade time:3:24PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.16 (1.22%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.32.95Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.458.60Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.50Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.589.50Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.30 (0.05%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.83Trade time:3:14PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The government think tank NITI Aayog has proposed a two-pronged strategy for incentivising low-value electronics manufacturing in the country.
Airtel has expanded its 4G coverage in Tamil Nadu by launching services in Sivakasi and Villupuram.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has reportedly invited bids from telecom gear vendors for the deployment of equipment to add around 31 million 3G/4G users across the country.
Intel India has announced three innovative initiatives to strengthen its support for the government’s Digital India programme.
The recently de-merged Sterlite Technologies has posted a 27 per cent growth in profit after tax for the year ended March 2016.
Ericsson has committed to developing Ericsson Emergency Wallet, a mobile financial services solution, for deployment in the immediate aftermath of disaster or crises to support humanitarian organisations and affected populations.
- TRAI to soon release a consultation paper on internet telephony
- Total telephone subscriber base in the country reaches 1.06 billion in March 2016, says TRAI
- BSNL open to allocating spectrum in 2500 MHz band for Google’s Project Loon
- Idea Cellular expands 4G services to three more towns in Tamil Nadu and Chennai circle
- Bharti Airtel, Videocon conclude spectrum trading deal
- Government awards single brand retail licence to Apple without relaxing local sourcing norms
- DoT makes panic button mandatory on existing phones too
- Nokia in talks with Indian telecom operators over 5G networks
- RailTel and DoT plan Wi-Fi hotspots at semi-urban and rural stations
- Sterlite Technologies demerges its power business; completes acquisition of Elitecore technologies
- Government likely to permit Google to test Project Loon in India
- RJIL extends validity of unlimited 4G data and voice packs
- Lava to invest Rs 10 billion in 2016-17; plans to foray into mobile payments space
- Alibaba to set up data centre in the country
- BSNL and SBI to launch online wallet service
- Coolpad to set up R&D centre in Bengaluru by end-2016
- RCOM, Aircel extend merger deal talks to June 22, 2016
- Telenor, IDFC Bank and Dilip Sanghvi drop plans to set up payments bank
- HFCL and Sterlite Technologies emerge as the lowest bidders for supplying equipment to BSNL
- ZTE plans to set up manufacturing plant in India
- Cisco launches IoE innovation centre in Jaipur
- TRAI issues consultation paper on providing free data within differential pricing norms
- Ballard Power to sell telecom backup power business to Taiwan’s CHEM
- DeitY approves 74 proposals worth Rs 173 billion in electronics manufacturing
- Tata Communication hives off 74 per cent stake in data centre unit to ST Telemedia
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- RailTel and DoT plan Wi-Fi hotspots at s...
- HFCL and Sterlite Technologies emerge as...
- Bharti Airtel, Videocon conclude spectru...
- BSNL issues telecom gear tender worth $1...
- Ericsson to develop emergency mobile fin...
- BSNL open to allocating spectrum in 2500...
- TRAI to soon release a consultation pape...
- Airtel launches 4G services in Sivakasi ...
- Intel India launches three new initiativ...
- Idea Cellular expands 4G services to thr...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...