Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.79 ▼0.05 (-1.30%)
AIRTEL Rs.413.70 ▼5.25 (-1.25%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.251.95 ▼0.05 (-0.02%)
GTL Rs.13.00 ▲0.18 (1.40%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.64 ▲0.28 (11.86%)
HCLTECH Rs.934.50 ▼2.90 (-0.31%)
HCL INFO Rs.43.70 ▼0.10 (-0.23%)
HFCL Rs.16.02 ▲0.99 (6.59%)
IDEA Rs.164.50 ▼6.55 (-3.83%)
ITI Rs.28.85 ▲0.15 (0.52%)
KAVERITEL Rs.19.75 ▲0.25 (1.28%)
MTNL Rs.19.55 ▼0.10 (-0.51%)
ONMOBILE Rs.99.70 ▼3.00 (-2.92%)
RCOM Rs.70.30 ▼0.45 (-0.64%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.30.00 ▼0.85 (-2.76%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.22.50 ▼0.05 (-0.22%)
TANLA Rs.31.55 ▲1.25 (4.13%)
TATA COMM Rs.434.55 ▼4.40 (-1.00%)
TTML Rs.7.54 0.00 (0.00%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.882.00 ▼4.50 (-0.51%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.67 ▼0.09 (-3.26%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.79 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-1.30%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.413.70 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.25 (-1.25%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.251.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.02%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.13.00 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.18 (1.40%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.64 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.28 (11.86%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.934.50 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.90 (-0.31%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.43.70 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.23%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.02 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.99 (6.59%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.164.50 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.55 (-3.83%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.28.85 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.52%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.19.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.28%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.19.55 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.51%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.99.70 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.00 (-2.92%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.70.30 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-0.64%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-2.76%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.22.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.22%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.31.55 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.25 (4.13%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.434.55 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.40 (-1.00%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.54 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.882.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.50 (-0.51%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.67 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-3.26%)
CMP = Current Market Price
A Parliamentary standing committee on Science and Technology and Environment and Forests has recommended that the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) should consider framing suitable regulations and guidelines regarding the location and inspection of mobile towers.
Bharti Airtel has introduced 4G trials for its subscribers in Warangal in Telangana.
Bharti Airtel has acquired mobile payments solutions company, YTS Solutions.
Aircel is boosting its network capabilities to support growing demand for data services from subscribers.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) plans to further raise Rs 10 billion through non-convertible debentures (NCDs) to fund its expansion plans.
Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), an industry body representing GSM operators such as Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular, has requested the government to free up spectrum in the L-band.
- Bharti Airtel plans to launch 4G services in at least 100 cities by the end-2015
- Operators request DoT to issue standard audit process on call drops
- Government to approve deployment of OFC in Andaman and Nicobar islands by December 2015
- BSNL to set up 40,000 Wi-Fi hotspots over the next three years
- Bharti Airtel introduces its 4G services in the North-east
- Nokia Solutions and Networks opts out of MTNL’s purchase order due
- Eight bidders show interest in buying 50 per cent stake in Reliance Infratel
- Sterlite Technologies to recast its telecom services and solutions business into a separate vertical
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited to raise funds of Rs 35 billion to meet the 4G roll-out expenses
- Karbonn Mobiles sets up JV with Water World Technology to set up handset assembly plant
- Telecom commission to decide on cost escalation of the NOFN project on August 4, 2015
- DoT permits intra circle roaming facilities by operators for 15 days in disaster affected areas
- DoT can prescribe principles for granting RoW for establishment of telecom infrastructure
- Operators urge government to auction spectrum in the 700 MHz band after two years
- Tata Communications reports net losses of Rs 338.6 million for the quarter ended June 2015
- Infocus targeting a revenue of $1 billion by March 2017 in India
- Lava to invest Rs 26.15 billion to set up two manufacturing units in India
- Airtel to reduce its African headcount by 15 per cent to 20 per cent
- Idea Cellular to rollout 4G in 10 service areas in 2016
- RJIL completes rollout obligations, ready for beta launch of 4G service
- Department of Telecommunications plans another spectrum auction in early 2016
- Bharti Airtel launches 4G trial in four cities
- DoT to issue a global tender for setting up TFC
- BSNL identifies 15 additional spots for the rollout of Wi-Fi service in Nashik
- BlackBerry to buy messaging alerts firm AtHoc to expand software base
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- DoT can prescribe principles for granti...
- BSNL to set up 40,000 Wi-Fi hotspots ove...
- Idea Cellular to rollout 4G in 10 servic...
- Airtel to reduce its African headcount b...
- Sterlite Technologies to recast its tele...
- Infocus targeting a revenue of $1 billio...
- Bharti Airtel introduces its 4G services...
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited to raise f...
- Tata Communications reports net losses o...
- Telecom commission to decide on cost esc...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...