Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.35 ▲0.36 (9.02%)
AIRTEL Rs.398.30 ▼9.20 (-2.26%)
DHANUS Rs.0.10 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.224.30 ▲4.85 (2.21%)
GTL Rs.21.65 ▲0.55 (2.61%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.76 ▼0.04 (-1.43%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,605.25 ▲28.05 (1.78%)
HCL INFO Rs.73.10 ▲0.65 (0.90%)
HFCL Rs.18.40 ▲0.25 (1.38%)
IDEA Rs.162.90 ▲3.15 (1.97%)
ITI Rs.29.15 ▲0.60 (2.10%)
KAVERITEL Rs.18.15 ▲0.15 (0.83%)
MTNL Rs.29.75 ▼0.05 (-0.17%)
ONMOBILE Rs.39.00 ▲6.20 (18.90%)
RCOM Rs.106.10 ▲3.90 (3.82%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.34.90 ▲1.20 (3.56%)
SPANCO Rs.6.35 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.29.45 ▼0.45 (-1.51%)
TANLA Rs.14.55 ▼0.20 (-1.36%)
TATA COMM Rs.402.50 ▲6.95 (1.76%)
TTML Rs.9.22 ▲0.21 (2.33%)
TULIP Rs.1.31 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.464.00 ▲2.25 (0.49%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.12 ▲0.26 (9.09%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.36 (9.02%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.398.30 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼9.20 (-2.26%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.224.30 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.85 (2.21%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.21.65 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (2.61%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.76 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.43%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,605.25 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲28.05 (1.78%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.73.10 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.90%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.18.40 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.38%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.162.90 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.15 (1.97%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.29.15 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.60 (2.10%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.18.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.83%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.29.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.17%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.39.00 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.20 (18.90%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.106.10 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.90 (3.82%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.34.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.20 (3.56%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.51%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.14.55 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.36%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.402.50 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.95 (1.76%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.22 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.21 (2.33%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.31 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.464.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.25 (0.49%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.26 (9.09%)
CMP = Current Market Price
An internal committee under the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has stated that the pace of execution of the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project needs to increase 50 times for timely execution of the project.
Telecom operators Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular and Reliance Communications have approached the Ministry of Communications and IT, seeking deferment of the next round of spectrum auctions.
Bharti Infratel is reportedly planning to acquire telecom towers of Vodafone and Idea Cellular in India at a valuation of Rs 50 billion.
Bharti Airtel has reported an increase of 170.2 per cent in its net profits from Rs 5.12 billion for the quarter ended September 2013 to Rs 13.83 billion for the quarter ended September 2014.
Lenovo has completed the acquisition of Motorola Mobility for $2.9 billion.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has warned the customers about a partial disruption of telecom services in the circles of Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.
- Rural GSM subscriber base grew by 2.81 million in September 2014, COAI
- Panasonic India launches mobile phones in Sri Lanka
- Tata Communications launches IZO platform in 34 countries, including India
- HCIL provides over 12,000 network connections to off-site ATMs in 2014
- DoT rejects the proposal of extension of expiry deadline of the telecom operator’s licenses
- Loop Mobile to shut its telecom business in Mumbai circle from November 29, 2014
- RailWire provides Wi-Fi facility in Bangalore City Railway station
- Telewings Communications reports a 38 per cent year-on-year increase in gross revenue
- Idea Cellular launches movie store in Kerala, set for 4G rollout
- DoT allocated frequency airwaves in 1800 MHz band to operators who won spectrum
- DoT directs telecom service providers in Gujarat to share infrastructure ahead of cyclone Nilofar
- New Call Telecom acquires 70 per cent stake in the over-the-top (OTT) service provider, Nimbuzz
- Bharti Infratel reports 68 per cent rise in profits for the quarter ended September 2014
- SoftBank set to invest around $10 billion in the Indian ICT market
- Xiaomi Inc plans to set up a data centre in India in 2015
- DoT invites bids for selection of agency to conduct e-auction of spectrum
- DoT seeks more information on the proposed merger of RJIL and Infotel
- Telecom operators may hike mobile tariffs to participate in the February 2015 auctions
- COAI asks government for speedy allocation of spectrum won in the February 2014 auctions
- IBM sets up its first cloud data centre in India at Airoli, Mumbai
- Lava plans to invest Rs 5 billion in local operations over three years
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited awards a three-year OSS contract to Ericsson
- COAI and AUSPI ask DoT to expedite the notification of graded penalty regime
- Sistema Shyam Teleservices’ CEO granted security clearance by the government
- DragonWave receives follow-on orders for its Horizon Compact+ in India
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- DoT invites bids for selection of agency...
- Telecom operators may hike mobile tariff...
- COAI asks government for speedy allocati...
- DoT seeks more information on the propos...
- New Call Telecom acquires 70 per cent st...
- DoT allocated frequency airwaves in 1800...
- DoT directs telecom service providers in...
- DoT rejects the proposal of extension of...
- Loop Mobile to shut its telecom business...
- Bharti Infratel reports 68 per cent rise...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...