Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.5.22 ▲0.24 (4.82%)
AIRTEL Rs.342.85 ▼5.35 (-1.54%)
DHANUS Rs.0.07 ▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLES Rs.265.15 ▲19.25 (7.83%)
GTL Rs.16.25 ▼0.40 (-2.40%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.42 ▼0.03 (-1.22%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,586.80 ▲33.90 (2.18%)
HCL INFO Rs.44.90 ▼4.10 (-8.37%)
HFCL Rs.17.40 ▼0.45 (-2.52%)
IDEA Rs.146.05 ▲0.90 (0.62%)
ITI Rs.26.85 ▼0.65 (-2.36%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.25 ▲0.60 (4.40%)
MTNL Rs.25.20 ▼0.95 (-3.63%)
ONMOBILE Rs.68.95 ▲0.55 (0.80%)
RCOM Rs.82.95 ▼2.80 (-3.27%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.30.75 ▲1.00 (3.36%)
SPANCO Rs.6.66 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.22.20 ▼0.25 (-1.11%)
TANLA Rs.15.70 ▼0.05 (-0.32%)
TATA COMM Rs.427.00 ▼5.80 (-1.34%)
TTML Rs.7.72 ▼0.04 (-0.52%)
TULIP Rs.1.12 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.493.00 ▼1.00 (-0.20%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.44 ▲0.05 (2.09%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.5.22 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.24 (4.82%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.342.85 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.35 (-1.54%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.265.15 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲19.25 (7.83%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.25 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-2.40%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.42 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-1.22%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,586.80 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲33.90 (2.18%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.44.90 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.10 (-8.37%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.40 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-2.52%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.146.05 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.90 (0.62%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.85 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-2.36%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.25 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.60 (4.40%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.25.20 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-3.63%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.68.95 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (0.80%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.82.95 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.80 (-3.27%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.00 (3.36%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.66 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.22.20 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-1.11%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.15.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.32%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.427.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.80 (-1.34%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.72 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-0.52%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.493.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.00 (-0.20%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.44 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (2.09%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The Supreme Court of India has declined to stay the order by the Tribunal Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) that had allowed the telecom operators to enter into 3G intra-circle roaming (ICR) arrangements in the circles where they…
According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the target of implementing the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project to provide broadband connectivity to 250,000 gram panchayats by 2016 is quite ambitious.
The Supreme Court has rejected Vodafone India’s plea to extend the validity of the operator’s licences in the Maharashtra, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh (East) circles.
Sweden-based telecom equipment manufacturer, Ericsson will set up its second manufacturing facility at Indospace Industrial Park, Chakan, Pune in India.
Uninor is planning to conduct narrow-band long term evolution (LTE) trials in India.
Finland based Nokia Networks and France-based Alcatel Lucent are reportedly planning to merge their operations and are having discussions on the possible merger.
- DoT recommends that all M2M servers should be based in India
- Telecom products worth Rs 695.16 billion were imported in 2013-14
- Bharti Infratel plans to acquire stake in Viom Networks
- Delhi High Court bans OnePlus Technology to import and sell its mobile phones in India
- Supreme Court rules different tax rate for mobile phone and its charger
- BSNL, SBI select Amdocs and Triotech to provide mobile financial services in rural areas
- Government decides to not change the existing EMF radiation limits for telecom towers
- Government to provide Wi-Fi services in 25 cities by June 2015
- DoT assigns signalling point codes for RJIL’s network
- Aircel awards 2G, 3G network optimisation contract to Astellia
- Delhi HC permits sale of Xiaomi’s Qualcomm-based phones in India till January 8, 2015
- Lava Mobiles to raise funds worth Rs 1 billion by mid-2015
- DoT plans to launch a website to monitor radiations emitted by telecom towers
- RailTel awards a network upgrading contract to Coriant Solutions
- Gionee plans to manufacture in India, awaiting policy clarity
- vivo Mobile targets a market share of 5-6 per cent in India by 2017
- CAG seeks rollout status of 4G networks from the Department of Telecommunications
- Government issues show-cause notice to telecom firms for under-reporting revenues
- TRAI to determine and recommend spectrum usage charges on ISPs
- Bharti Airtel divests 1,100 telecom towers to IHS Holding in Zambia and Rwanda
- High SUC hindering the investments by operators in India, says GSMA
- Customer complaints against UCC on a decline, says TRAI
- DoT suggests that consumer complaints be filed at consumer courts rather than TRAI
- COAI requests DoT to auction 800 MHz band as E-GSM band
- Telit Wireless enters into strategic partnership with Thiagarajar Telekom Solutions
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- DoT recommends that all M2M servers shou...
- CAG seeks rollout status of 4G networks ...
- TRAI to determine and recommend spectrum...
- Government decides to not change the exi...
- Bharti Infratel plans to acquire stake i...
- Government to provide Wi-Fi services in ...
- Aircel awards 2G, 3G network optimisatio...
- Government issues show-cause notice to t...
- Uninor plans narrow-band long term evolu...
- DoT assigns signalling point codes for R...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...