Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.71 ▼0.09 (-2.37%)
AIRTEL Rs.339.10 ▲3.80 (1.13%)
DHANUS Rs.0.07 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.121.20 ▲2.60 (2.19%)
GTL Rs.17.00 ▼0.05 (-0.29%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.12 ▲0.09 (4.43%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,443.05 ▼9.00 (-0.62%)
HCL INFO Rs.54.40 ▲1.65 (3.13%)
HFCL Rs.8.86 ▲0.07 (0.80%)
IDEA Rs.138.30 ▼3.75 (-2.64%)
ITI Rs.16.80 ▲0.15 (0.90%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.10 ▼0.29 (-2.02%)
MTNL Rs.17.95 ▲0.90 (5.28%)
ONMOBILE Rs.36.00 ▲0.25 (0.70%)
RCOM Rs.132.00 ▼0.85 (-0.64%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.25.45 ▼0.30 (-1.17%)
SPANCO Rs.7.93 ▼0.03 (-0.38%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.28.05 ▼0.70 (-2.43%)
TANLA Rs.5.25 ▲0.08 (1.55%)
TATA COMM Rs.310.95 ▲3.75 (1.22%)
TTML Rs.8.05 ▲0.08 (1.00%)
TULIP Rs.3.78 ▼0.04 (-1.05%)
VINDHYAT Rs.173.90 ▼6.75 (-3.74%)
XLTELENE Rs.0.00 ▼2.03 (-100.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.71 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-2.37%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.339.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.80 (1.13%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.121.20 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (2.19%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.17.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.29%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.12 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (4.43%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,443.05 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼9.00 (-0.62%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.54.40 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.65 (3.13%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.86 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (0.80%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.138.30 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.75 (-2.64%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.16.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.90%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.29 (-2.02%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.17.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.90 (5.28%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.36.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.70%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.132.00 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-0.64%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.25.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-1.17%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.7.93 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-0.38%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-2.43%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.5.25 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.55%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.310.95 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.75 (1.22%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.05 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.3.78 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.05%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.173.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.75 (-3.74%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.0.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.03 (-100.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited’s (MTNL) plans to expand its second-and-third-generation networks in the Delhi and Mumbai circles have hit a roadblock due to high equipment costs.
According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the telecom subscriber base in India increased from 922.04 million at the end of January 2014 to 931.95 million at the end of February 2014 registering a growth of 1.08 per…
Xolo has introduced Q1010i smartphone with a 5 inch screen.
The Department of Space (DoS) is likely to waive off satellite bandwidth charges payable by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) for providing connectivity in the Andaman and Nicobar, Lakshadweep archipelagos and strategic border regions across the Northeast.
According to the Telecom Equipment and Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC), the uncertainty over future of Nokia’s Chennai manufacturing plant may result in a decline in India’s telecom exports by about 40 per cent.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has decided to maintain the status quo on the process followed by it to provide security clearances to telecom companies.
- DoT to set-up a panel to examine the compliance of rollout obligations by BWA spectrum holders
- The GSM subscriber base in India stood at 721.93 million in March 2014, reports COAI
- 4G LTE to drive mobile telecom capex in Latin America to $6 billion: ABI Research
- RIL plans to launch 2,000 Digital Xpress Mini outlets to offer telecom services
- Sony launches Xperia M2 smartphone for Rs 21,990
- Operators may benefit with revision in one-time spectrum usage charges
- CAG can audit books of private operators, says Supreme Court
- MTNL to manage and maintain government’s intra-departmental communication network
- Lava Mobiles launches Iris 504Q+ smartphone priced at Rs 13,990
- RJIL and ATC India ink an infrastructure sharing pact
- BSNL seeks the government’s approval to purchase satellite bandwidth from foreign players
- RJIL turns down Vodafone India and Idea Cellular’s request to swap spectrum
- DoT likely to impose a penalty of Rs 3.5 billion on Uninor
- Tata Communications expands its data centre footprint
- RCOM increases tariff for prepaid subscribers by up to 20 per cent
- TRAI likely to float a discussion paper on OTT players
- The global broadband subscriber base grew by 40 million in 2013: Broadband Forum
- Asus eyes 10 per cent share in the Indian tablet market
- TATA DOCOMO launches new tariff vouchers in Tamil Nadu
- DoT to encourage tower companies to adopt green technologies through subsidies and grants
- Revenue from the VoIP services market to reach $88 billion by 2018: Infonetics Research
- Uninor establishes 367 branded stores across circles
- Operators reduce validity period of their key data offerings
- Enterprise to spend $235 billion on cloud architecture and services by 2017: IHS Technology
- DoT asks TRAI to recommend a reserve price for spectrum to be auctioned in the 900 MHz and the 1800 MHz bands
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Tata Communications expands its data cen...
- Asus eyes 10 per cent share in the India...
- TRAI likely to float a discussion paper ...
- DoT likely to impose a penalty of Rs 3.5...
- BSNL seeks the government’s approval t...
- RCOM increases tariff for prepaid subscr...
- TATA DOCOMO launches new tariff vouchers...
- The global broadband subscriber base gre...
- Operators may benefit with revision in o...
- The GSM subscriber base in India stood a...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...
- GSMA releases the “Licensing to Suppor...
- tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...