Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.65 ▲0.10 (2.82%)
AIRTEL Rs.414.85 ▼0.95 (-0.23%)
DHANUS Rs.0.13 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.230.60 ▼6.45 (-2.72%)
GTL Rs.27.30 ▲2.90 (11.89%)
GTLINFRA Rs.3.16 ▲0.15 (4.98%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,670.30 ▲34.45 (2.11%)
HCL INFO Rs.89.65 ▲7.20 (8.73%)
HFCL Rs.21.10 ▼1.39 (-6.18%)
IDEA Rs.173.20 ▲5.15 (3.06%)
ITI Rs.27.75 ▼0.65 (-2.29%)
KAVERITEL Rs.22.70 ▼0.05 (-0.22%)
MTNL Rs.30.10 ▼1.20 (-3.83%)
ONMOBILE Rs.34.25 ▼1.70 (-4.73%)
RCOM Rs.104.60 ▼0.60 (-0.57%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.38.20 ▼1.20 (-3.05%)
SPANCO Rs.6.26 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.32.35 ▼1.00 (-3.00%)
TANLA Rs.19.80 ▼0.37 (-1.83%)
TATA COMM Rs.370.50 ▲2.20 (0.60%)
TTML Rs.11.70 ▲0.32 (2.81%)
TULIP Rs.1.65 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.480.25 ▲1.35 (0.28%)
XLTELENE Rs.4.08 ▼0.21 (-4.90%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (2.82%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.414.85 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-0.23%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.13 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.230.60 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.45 (-2.72%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.27.30 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.90 (11.89%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.3.16 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (4.98%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,670.30 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲34.45 (2.11%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.89.65 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.20 (8.73%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.21.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.39 (-6.18%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.173.20 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.15 (3.06%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.27.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-2.29%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.22.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.22%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.30.10 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.20 (-3.83%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.34.25 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.70 (-4.73%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.104.60 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-0.57%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.38.20 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.20 (-3.05%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.26 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.32.35 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.00 (-3.00%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.19.80 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.37 (-1.83%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.370.50 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.20 (0.60%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.11.70 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.32 (2.81%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.480.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.35 (0.28%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.4.08 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.21 (-4.90%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The Ministry of Communications and IT has exhorted the finance ministry to expedite the process of refunding an income tax payment of Rs 70 billion to Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
DoT has reportedly raised objection to Bharti Airtelâ€™s acquisition of Loop Mobile.
Infosys has announced a global partnership with Huawei to offer big data and communication solutions to its enterprise customers.
The mobile network equipment maker, Ericsson has planned to wind up its modem business. The move will help the company to shift its resources to develop radio networks and invest in research and development.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is likely to finalise the draft Communications Convergence bill before the winter session of the parliament.
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) has postponed the deadline for implementation of the digital access system (DAS) by two years to end-December 2016. The target for the completion of Phase III of DAS implementation has been extended to…
- DoT may ask Bharti Airtel to pay Rs 4.36 billion for merger with Airtel Broadband Services
- RJIL signs tower sharing agreement with GTL Infrastructure for providing 4G services
- SBI Capital Markets likely to submit the report on Bharti Hexacomâ€™s valuation by end 2014
- CCI rejects anti-competitive behaviour charges on United Telecoms and BBNL
- DoT to mandate deployment of solar powered mobile towers in NER
- DoT plans to approach TSDSI to recommend Indian security standards for telecom products
- MTNL network expansion plan suffers due to delay in approval of funds
- Indian government and Vodafone mutually extend the deadline for appointing the third arbitrator
- Micromax partners BSNL to offer reverse bundling handset plans
- Haptik secures $1 million of equity financing from Kalaari Capital
- DoT challenges TDSATâ€™s judgement on 3G ICR arrangements by telecom operators
- FIPB accepts Verizonâ€™s proposal; rejects SSTLâ€™s proposal to increase foreign ownership
- IFC invests Rs 3.89 billion in Idea Cellular through QIP route
- Telecom services restoration activities continue in flood affected regions in Jammu and Kashmir
- Airtel and RCOM offer bundled data services with Googleâ€™s Android One device
- Government to issue final spectrum sharing guidelines by December 2014
- Department of Telecommunications weighs options for the merger of BSNL and MTNL
- Defence ministry rejects the telecom commissionâ€™s request for spectrum
- Government to propose regional telecom regulatory system for SAARC countries
- Microsoft and SAP enter into a partnership to deliver cloud services to Indian enterprises
- Airtel Chad, an African subsidiary of Bharti Airtel introduces 3G services in Tchad
- MHA asks DoT to seek security approvals before allocating telecom licences
- DoT directs BSNL and BBNL to coordinate for timely completion of NOFN project
- Defence forces shift a mobile tower from Kargil to Srinagar
- DoT and TRAI oppose extension in deadline for cable TV digitalisation
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Telecom ministry urges the Ministry of F...
- IFC invests Rs 3.89 billion in Idea Cell...
- DoT to mandate deployment of solar power...
- FIPB accepts Verizonâ€™s proposal; rejec...
- Department of Telecommunications weighs ...
- DoT to finalise draft Communications Con...
- Infosys partners with Huawei to offer bi...
- DoT plans to approach TSDSI to recommend...
- MTNL network expansion plan suffers due ...
- DoT challenges TDSATâ€™s judgement on 3G...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone Indiaâ€™s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...