Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.89 ▲0.17 (4.57%)
AIRTEL Rs.371.10 ▼2.95 (-0.79%)
DHANUS Rs.0.12 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.202.75 ▼5.60 (-2.69%)
GTL Rs.22.10 ▲0.30 (1.38%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.82 ▲0.13 (4.83%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,553.80 ▼4.15 (-0.27%)
HCL INFO Rs.84.00 ▲2.10 (2.56%)
HFCL Rs.13.99 ▲0.07 (0.50%)
IDEA Rs.156.40 ▲0.25 (0.16%)
ITI Rs.29.95 ▼0.05 (-0.17%)
KAVERITEL Rs.15.70 ▲0.40 (2.61%)
MTNL Rs.30.40 ▲0.05 (0.16%)
ONMOBILE Rs.33.65 ▼0.90 (-2.60%)
RCOM Rs.123.00 ▼0.95 (-0.77%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.29.50 ▼0.90 (-2.96%)
SPANCO Rs.6.50 ▼0.26 (-3.85%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.27.60 ▲0.10 (0.36%)
TANLA Rs.11.69 ▼0.35 (-2.91%)
TATA COMM Rs.360.10 ▲3.20 (0.90%)
TTML Rs.11.73 ▼0.44 (-3.62%)
TULIP Rs.1.63 ▼0.08 (-4.68%)
VINDHYAT Rs.424.00 ▲14.00 (3.41%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.30 ▲0.04 (1.23%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.89 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.17 (4.57%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.371.10 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.95 (-0.79%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.202.75 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.60 (-2.69%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.22.10 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.38%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.82 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.13 (4.83%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,553.80 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.15 (-0.27%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.84.00 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.10 (2.56%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.99 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (0.50%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.156.40 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.16%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.29.95 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.17%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (2.61%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.30.40 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.16%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.33.65 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.90 (-2.60%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.123.00 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-0.77%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.29.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.90 (-2.96%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.26 (-3.85%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.27.60 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.36%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.11.69 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-2.91%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.360.10 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.20 (0.90%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.11.73 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.44 (-3.62%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.63 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.08 (-4.68%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.424.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲14.00 (3.41%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.30 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.04 (1.23%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The Ministry of Communications and IT has stated that the Union cabinet has approved installation of 1,836 telecom towers in nine naxal-affected states at a cost of Rs 32.16 billion to improve the mobile connectivity in these areas.
The cabinet has approved the Digital India programme aimed at transforming India into a connected knowledge economy.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has asked the finance ministry to consider deemed export status for telecom equipment, including mobile phones and components, to encourage local production.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is considering inviting stakeholders’ views on issues pertaining to roll out of broadband network in the country.
As per the recently released data by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the overall teledensity in the country has increased from 75.51 per cent in May 2014 to 75.80 per cent in June 2014.
Airtel Africa has entered into an agreement with VeriFone Mobile Money to offer latter’s Tap n Pay applications to Airtel’s mobile money customers in 17 countries in Africa.
- Cloud solutions provider Big V Telecom plans to raise Rs 400 million for business expansion
- TRAI issues regulations on international calling card services
- TDSAT cancels penalty of Rs 787.8 million on Reliance Telecom
- ATC India emerges as the highest bidder for a stake in Viom Networks
- Bharti Airtel to sell African tower assets at $1.5-$2 billion to ATC and Eaton Towers
- Bharti Airtel partners with IFC in Zambia for deeper penetration of mobile financial services
- Vodafone launches ‘Vodafone RED’ service for postpaid customers
- New Call Telecom to invest $100 billion for acquiring Indian broadband companies
- DoT to consider merger of Kolkata and Mumbai circles with West Bengal and Maharashtra
- TCIL to soon appoint SBI Capital Markets for the sale of its stake in Bharti Hexacom
- Aircel introduces 4G services in Tamil Nadu and Jammu & Kashmir circles
- MTNL reports 41.6 per cent decline in net losses for the quarter ended June 2014
- COAI request DoT to re-allocate BSNL’s spectrum in the 900 MHz band
- Indian mobile handset market grew by 5 per cent in quarter ended June 2014, reports IDC
- ACT plans to raise Rs 3-4 billion for funding business expansion
- RCOM to reduce its debt by August 2015
- Viber to initiate carrier billing in India
- RCOM reports 26.1 per cent increase in net profits for quarter ended June 2014
- Aksh Opifibre aims at 10,000 e-governence kiosks across Rajasthan
- DoT to merge BSNL and MTNL by 2016
- Bharti Airtel plans accord with State Bank of India for a payments bank
- Bharti Airtel launches "myPlan for Business" plan for its corporate customers in India
- One97 Communications in discussions with Asian private equity firms to raise $350 million
- Oxigen Services launches Oxigen mobile wallet for transferring money to social network accounts
- TCL Communications partnered with BrightPoint to market its smartphones in India
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- DoT to consider merger of Kolkata and Mu...
- MTNL reports 41.6 per cent decline in ne...
- TCIL to soon appoint SBI Capital Markets...
- Viber to initiate carrier billing in Ind...
- Aircel introduces 4G services in Tamil N...
- RCOM to reduce its debt by August 2015
- ATC India emerges as the highest bidder ...
- RCOM reports 26.1 per cent increase in n...
- TDSAT cancels penalty of Rs 787.8 millio...
- Aksh Opifibre aims at 10,000 e-governenc...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...