Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.95 ▲0.20 (5.33%)
AIRTEL Rs.325.10 ▲1.80 (0.56%)
DHANUS Rs.0.07 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.117.85 ▼0.80 (-0.67%)
GTL Rs.16.39 ▲0.23 (1.42%)
GTLINFRA Rs.1.95 ▲0.09 (4.84%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,424.30 ▲14.90 (1.06%)
HCL INFO Rs.47.65 ▲2.60 (5.77%)
HFCL Rs.8.64 ▲0.14 (1.65%)
IDEA Rs.140.00 ▲2.15 (1.56%)
ITI Rs.16.60 ▲0.30 (1.84%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.00 ▲0.48 (3.55%)
MTNL Rs.16.45 ▲0.30 (1.86%)
ONMOBILE Rs.36.10 ▼0.10 (-0.28%)
RCOM Rs.131.30 ▲1.60 (1.23%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.26.00 ▲1.00 (4.00%)
SPANCO Rs.8.00 ▼0.26 (-3.15%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.27.70 ▲0.80 (2.97%)
TANLA Rs.4.85 ▲0.08 (1.68%)
TATA COMM Rs.310.50 ▲3.00 (0.98%)
TTML Rs.7.99 ▲0.07 (0.88%)
TULIP Rs.4.05 ▲0.19 (4.92%)
VINDHYAT Rs.165.05 ▼3.85 (-2.28%)
XLTELENE Rs.0.00 ▼1.96 (-100.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (5.33%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.325.10 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.80 (0.56%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.117.85 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-0.67%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.39 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.23 (1.42%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.95 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (4.84%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,424.30 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲14.90 (1.06%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.47.65 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (5.77%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.64 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (1.65%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.140.00 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.15 (1.56%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.16.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.84%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.48 (3.55%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.16.45 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.86%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.36.10 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.28%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.131.30 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.60 (1.23%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.26.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.00 (4.00%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.8.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.26 (-3.15%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.27.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (2.97%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.4.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.68%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.310.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.00 (0.98%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.99 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (0.88%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.4.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.19 (4.92%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.165.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.85 (-2.28%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.0.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.96 (-100.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has sought the government’s approval to purchase satellite bandwidth directly from foreign players on the grounds that the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) was unable to provide it with additional capacity on the transponders of…
Vodafone India and Idea Cellular may not be able to offer wireless broadband services using 4G technologies in a few circles with Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) turning down their proposals to exchange spectrum.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is likely to impose a penalty of Rs 3.5 billion on Uninor for the alleged violation of licencing conditions.
Tata Communications has expanded its global data centre footprint by entering into partnerships with NEXTDC in Australia, Interxion in Germany and Austria and Pacific Link Telecom (PLT) in Malaysia.
Reliance Communications has increased tariff for its prepaid customers by up to 20 per cent. The revised tariff will be effective from April 25, the company said in statement.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is considering floating a discussion paper on the over-the-top (OTT) companies, or providers of applications like WhatsApp and Viber.
- The global broadband subscriber base grew by 40 million in 2013: Broadband Forum
- Asus eyes 10 per cent share in the Indian tablet market
- TATA DOCOMO launches new tariff vouchers in Tamil Nadu
- DoT to encourage tower companies to adopt green technologies through subsidies and grants
- Revenue from the VoIP services market to reach $88 billion by 2018: Infonetics Research
- Uninor establishes 367 branded stores across circles
- Operators reduce validity period of their key data offerings
- Enterprise to spend $235 billion on cloud architecture and services by 2017: IHS Technology
- DoT asks TRAI to recommend a reserve price for spectrum to be auctioned in the 900 MHz and the 1800 MHz bands
- The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India seeks clarity on spectrum usage charges from the Department of Telecommunications
- Bharti Airtel awarded 3G and 4G licences in Chad
- Lenovo launches the A-series tablets
- Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investment in TTSL
- The Telecom Commission to monitor recommendations made by TRAI
- DoT to review value addition targets by vendors for security sensitive telecom equipment
- Spice introduces the Stellar Glide Mi 438 smartphone
- Vodafone acquires 100 per cent stake in its Indian subsidiary, Vodafone India Limited
- Government to come up with a policy to secure country’s telecom networks from cyber attacks
- Motorola launches the Moto G CDMA variant priced at Rs 13,490
- DoT to release bank guarantees of four operators for the Delhi circle
- DoT to move a cabinet note for moving telecom assets in the naxal-affected areas to BSNL
- Bharti Airtel inks a strategic tie-up with South-Africa-based service provider, MTN
- Xolo launches the Q1010i smartphone priced at Rs 13,499
- Telemarketers to pay Rs 500 to restore connections: TRAI
- DoT approves Aircel’s request to raise over Rs 210 million through loans
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Government to come up with a policy to s...
- DoT to review value addition targets by ...
- Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investmen...
- Spice introduces the Stellar Glide Mi 43...
- Motorola launches the Moto G CDMA varian...
- The Telecom Commission to monitor recomm...
- Lenovo launches the A-series tablets
- DoT asks TRAI to recommend a reserve pri...
- The Telecom Regulatory Authority of Indi...
- Asus eyes 10 per cent share in the India...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...
- GSMA releases the “Licensing to Suppor...
- tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...