CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹55.25▼0.55 (-0.99%)
SHYAM TEL₹32.80▲0.80 (2.50%)
SPICE MOBILE₹16.00▼0.20 (-1.23%)
TATA COMM₹665.00▼13.95 (-2.05%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.43Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-4.32%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹306.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.90 (-0.94%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹439.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲13.55 (3.18%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹19.10Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-1.04%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.62Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.35%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹810.70Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼20.35 (-2.45%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹55.25Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.55 (-0.99%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹15.66Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.35 (2.29%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹77.00Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.00 (-3.75%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹30.60Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.50 (1.66%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹13.98Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.14%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹20.10Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.15 (0.75%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹113.95Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.85 (1.65%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹47.45Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.30 (-0.63%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹32.80Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.80 (2.50%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-1.23%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹45.00Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.11%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹665.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼13.95 (-2.05%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.50Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.25 (20.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹710.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲12.80 (1.84%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹3.55Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.15 (4.41%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Around 10,000 lower primary and upper primary government schools in Kerala would get access to free Wi-Fi services from November 1, 2016.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has proposed a penalty of around Rs 30.5 billion on three operators, including Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular for failing to provide sufficient points of interconnect (PoIs) to Reliance Jio Infocomm…
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued a consultation paper to review the regulatory framework for interconnection in India.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has said that telecom operators would be responsible for the bill-payment issues arising due to third-party vendors such as application providers and website owners.
The Maharashtra government has awarded the Nagpur Smart City project to Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Construction’s Smart World and Communications Business Unit.
Vodafone India has made incoming calls free on national roaming for all its customers.
- Telenor India introduces free unlimited internet browsing and voice calling during the night
- Government receives upfront payment of Rs 324 billion from spectrum auction
- TRAI gives nod to RJIL for extending its Welcome offer till December 3, 2016
- No proof of adverse effects of tower radiations, DoT tells Supreme Court
- Vodafone, TTSL pay Rs 124.99 billion to DoT for spectrum purchased
- Idea Cellular launches 4G services in Himachal Pradesh
- TTSL launches Mobile Device Management solution in the Indian market
- Telecom operators oppose immediate review of IUC
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited planning to introduce free Wi-Fi at elevated stations
- Airtel rolls out 4G services in Bhopal, Raisen and Vidisha
- DoT imposes a penalty of Rs 108 million on operators for violating mobile radiation norms
- TRAI releases consultation paper on delicensing airwaves for M2M communication
- BharatNet Project spends a mere 29 per cent of the allocated funds in five years, says USOF
- BSNL registers the highest subscriber addition growth rate in July 2016
- COAI urges TRAI to defer review of IUC till March 2017
- Intex planning to open new manufacturing unit in Noida in 2017
- RJIL again asks Vodafone India and Idea Cellular to release more interconnection points
- Samsung to invest Rs 19.7 billion to double manufacturing capacity in Noida by end-2019
- BSNL launches Freedom Plan with free data and voice calls
- Bharti Airtel awards 3G network expansion and 4G deployment contract to Nokia
- DMRC rolls out free Wi-Fi facility across Delhi Metro’s Airport Express line
- TRAI to hold session in Hyderabad to examine auto download of video advertisements
- Government allows state consumer disputes redressal commissions to hear individual telecom complaints
- Huawei bags managed services deal from Vodafone India
- RCOM to sell 51 per cent stake in tower business to Brookfield for Rs 110 billion
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- BSNL launches Freedom Plan with free dat...
- BSNL registers the highest subscriber ad...
- DoT imposes a penalty of Rs 108 million ...
- TRAI releases consultation paper on deli...
- BharatNet Project spends a mere 29 per c...
- Government receives upfront payment of R...
- Idea Cellular launches 4G services in Hi...
- Vodafone, TTSL pay Rs 124.99 billion to ...
- Vodafone India announces free incoming c...
- TRAI gives nod to RJIL for extending its...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...