CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.41.20▼0.35 (-0.84%)
SHYAM TELRs.32.50▼0.10 (-0.31%)
SPICE MOBILERs.16.60▼0.80 (-4.60%)
TATA COMMRs.460.40▼3.05 (-0.66%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.4.37Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.13 (-2.89%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.369.25Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.05 (-0.28%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.393.15Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.50 (0.38%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.12.53Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.22 (-1.73%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.62Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (0.38%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.745.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.15 (0.97%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.41.20Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-0.84%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.17.80Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.50 (-2.73%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.107.65Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.60 (0.56%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.28.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-2.69%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.15.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.05 (-6.25%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.21.55Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.15 (0.70%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.115.85Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.25 (-1.07%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.50.85Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.65 (-1.26%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.32.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.31%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.16.60Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-4.60%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.35.50Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-0.56%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.460.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.05 (-0.66%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.82Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.74%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.600.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼13.25 (-2.16%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.3.69Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.11 (-2.89%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The Telecom Commission has upheld its earlier recommendation of calculating spectrum usage charge (SUC) as per a weighted-average formula but has added that the minimum SUC payable shall not be less than 3 per cent.
Vodafone’s mobile wallet service m-pesa has partnered with Punjab State Power Corporation to facilitate instant payment of electricity bills.
The Ministry of Communications has expressed satisfaction over the progress achieved by the telecom operators under the 100-day action plan announced in June 2016.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is planning to come up with a consultation paper to tighten call drop norms.
The Delhi High Court has dismissed Vodafone’s petition challenging a demand of around Rs 75.7 million imposed on it by the Income Tax (I-T) department for not deducting tax deducted at source (TDS) for the assessment year 2013-14 on discount given…
Bengaluru-based Atria Convergence Technologies Private Limited (ACT) Fibernet has launched its broadband services in the southern parts of Delhi.
- Karbonn sets up handset manufacturing unit in Haryana
- BSNL launches Nalanthana initiative in Salem and Namakkal in Tamil Nadu
- DoT may ban sharing, trading of spectrum and M&A till auctions end
- Internet subscribers in India stood at 342 million as of March 2016, says Ministry of Communications
- TRAI extends consultation period for VoIP paper
- Federal Bank and RJIL sign an agreement for one-click service
- Private telecom operators invested Rs 4.31 trillion in 2014-15, says MoCIT
- RCOM-Aircel merger likely to conclude next week
- Zopo to set up manufacturing unit in India by December 2016
- TRAI releases drive test results for Thiruvanathapuram
- Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India and RCOM attract most complaints for poor service quality
- DoT issues demand notices worth Rs 1.1 billion to six operators
- Telenor India decides not to participate in upcoming spectrum auctions
- Bharti Airtel completes sale of its unit in Sierra Leone to France-based Orange
- Six operators come together to launch GSMA’s Mobile Connect platform
- Airtel extends 4G coverage in Kerala
- TRAI likely to issue a consultation paper on net neutrality in August 2016
- RIL to invest additional 150 billion in Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
- Vodafone launches SuperNet services in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand
- Supreme Court refuses to stay tribunal order, giving relief to Sistema
- C-DoT builds an open machine to machine platform
- Airtel launches integrated 4G network in Bengaluru
- Aircel 2G, 3G, Airtel 2G and Tata DOCOMO fail call drop test in Trivandrum
- Delhi High Court grants temporary relief to Videocon in payment dispute
- Idea Cellular reduces mobile internet rates by up to 45 per cent
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- RIL to invest additional 150 billion in ...
- Six operators come together to launch GS...
- Vodafone launches SuperNet services in U...
- Airtel extends 4G coverage in Kerala
- Private telecom operators invested Rs 4....
- TRAI likely to issue a consultation pape...
- Bharti Airtel completes sale of its unit...
- Karbonn sets up handset manufacturing un...
- DoT issues demand notices worth Rs 1.1 b...
- BSNL launches Nalanthana initiative in S...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...