CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹42.90▲1.30 (3.13%)
SHYAM TEL₹30.50▲2.10 (7.39%)
SPICE MOBILE₹15.00▲0.20 (1.35%)
TATA COMM₹553.00▲38.85 (7.56%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.91Trade time:1:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (2.08%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹311.65Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.85 (-1.22%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹445.45Trade time:1:39PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.85 (0.19%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹18.42Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.11 (6.41%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹4.96Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.23 (4.86%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹799.85Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.40 (0.93%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹42.90Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.30 (3.13%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹14.75Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-1.34%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹79.80Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (0.25%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹26.95Trade time:1:38PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.35 (1.32%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹13.00Trade time:12:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-1.89%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹19.80Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (1.28%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹99.95Trade time:1:39PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.55 (-0.55%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹45.25Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.70 (6.35%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹30.50Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.10 (7.39%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹15.00Trade time:12:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (1.35%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹34.00Trade time:1:38PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.15%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹553.00Trade time:1:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲38.85 (7.56%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹5.66Trade time:1:36PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.08 (1.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹586.20Trade time:1:27PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.95 (0.68%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.90Trade time:1:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.30 (11.54%)
CMP = Current Market Price
The Delhi High Court has asked the government if it was willing to consider adjusting Rs 24.96 billion paid by Bharti Airtel to the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) under an arbitral award on a licence fee dispute, against the future…
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) is reportedly in talks with telecom gear vendors including Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei and Samsung for the next phase of its 4G cellular site expansions.
The Indian government has completed the roll-out of telecom network in left-wing extremism (LWE) affected areas across ten states.
The Daman and Diu administration has decided to offer free Wi-Fi to its residents as well as tourists visiting the Daman region.
According to American Tower Corporation’s (ATC) chairman James Taiclet, the company is willing to talk to telecom operators seeking to sell their towers in India.
Telecom gear manufacturer Ericsson is reportedly in talks with telecom operatorsin India for the deployment of its video optimisation solutions. The company has already deployed a similar suite of solutions for Bharti Airtel.
- DOCOMO files response on award enforcement dispute with Tata Sons
- Tata DOCOMO announces new range of postpaid plans with additional voice and data benefits
- TRAI to review IUC; calls meeting with incumbent operators to discuss allegations against RJIL
- Telecom ministry asks BSNL to improve market share and achieve timely completion of BharatNet
- Videocon reportedly in talks with several operators for MVNO
- RCOM announces virtual merger with RJIL through spectrum sharing and trading
- RJIL call drops are due to its own under-preparedness, says Bharti Airtel
- Google launches five new services as a part of the ‘Google India’ programme
- TRAI to issue notices to operators for non-compliance with licensing conditions for PoIs
- DoT conducts mock auction ahead of the actual spectrum auction
- Telecom operators owe Rs 220 billion towards AGR, government tells SC
- RJIL seeks overhaul of regulations governing COAI; alleges lopsidedness in voting rights
- RJIL begins JioFiber testing at 100 Mbps broadband speed
- Seven operators qualify to bid in the upcoming spectrum auction
- TRAI extends deadline for submission of comments on consultation on IUC
- No bids for government-funded project for rolling out mobile services in Northeast
- BSNL expresses interest in spectrum in 700 MHz band
- Huawei to manufacture smartphones beginning October 2016
- Bharti Airtel launches 4G data pack offering free data
- Bharti Airtel to invest over $2 billion in India and South Asia during 2016-17
- Microsoft to partner with Punjab to aid education, agriculture and healthcare
- Transsion Holdings considering Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh for manufacturing phones
- O-Zone ties up with Café Coffee Day to offer Wi-Fi at outlets
- Vodafone India marks milestones – surpasses 200 million users and receives largest ever equity infusion
- Huawei partners with Schindler to provide IoT solutions
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- BSNL expresses interest in spectrum in 7...
- Huawei to manufacture smartphones beginn...
- Bharti Airtel launches 4G data pack offe...
- RJIL begins JioFiber testing at 100 Mbps...
- RJIL seeks overhaul of regulations gover...
- Google launches five new services as a p...
- RJIL call drops are due to its own under...
- RCOM announces virtual merger with RJIL ...
- Seven operators qualify to bid in the up...
- TRAI extends deadline for submission of ...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...