Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.65 ▲0.10 (2.82%)
AIRTEL Rs.322.70 ▼11.80 (-3.53%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.250.15 ▼4.35 (-1.71%)
GTL Rs.14.10 ▲0.08 (0.57%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.88 ▲0.19 (7.06%)
HCLTECH Rs.875.55 ▲3.70 (0.42%)
HCL INFO Rs.64.70 ▼0.30 (-0.46%)
HFCL Rs.19.50 ▲0.35 (1.83%)
IDEA Rs.141.55 ▲0.15 (0.11%)
ITI Rs.31.30 ▲0.50 (1.62%)
KAVERITEL Rs.15.50 ▼0.70 (-4.32%)
MTNL Rs.21.00 ▲0.05 (0.24%)
ONMOBILE Rs.136.40 ▲9.35 (7.36%)
RCOM Rs.77.00 ▲1.10 (1.45%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.32.00 ▲0.45 (1.43%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.20.15 ▼1.25 (-5.84%)
TANLA Rs.44.10 ▲1.10 (2.56%)
TATA COMM Rs.425.20 ▼6.80 (-1.57%)
TTML Rs.6.95 ▲0.21 (3.12%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.900.00 ▼6.75 (-0.74%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.75 ▼0.05 (-1.32%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (2.82%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.322.70 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼11.80 (-3.53%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.250.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.35 (-1.71%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.14.10 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (0.57%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.88 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.19 (7.06%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.875.55 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.70 (0.42%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.64.70 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-0.46%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.19.50 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (1.83%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.141.55 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.11%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.31.30 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.50 (1.62%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-4.32%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.21.00 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.24%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.136.40 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲9.35 (7.36%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.77.00 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.10 (1.45%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.32.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (1.43%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.25 (-5.84%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.44.10 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.10 (2.56%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.425.20 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.80 (-1.57%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.95 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.21 (3.12%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.900.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.75 (-0.74%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-1.32%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Vodafone India has added more than 730 3G/2G sites in Delhi NCR during April-October 2015. Also, it enhanced the capacity of 550 existing sites during the same period.
According to India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra), the telecom industry is set to witness consolidation and rising debt in the coming months. This comes after Idea Cellular announced the purchase of spectrum in the 1800 MHz band from Videocon Telecom…
US-based credit rating agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) has kept the rating for Bharti Airtel (BBB-/Stable) unchanged after the operator announced plans to spend Rs 600 billion in capex over the next three years.
Sweden-based telecom gear manufacturer, Ericsson has announced the setting up of a new unit called ‘Industry and Society’ that will focus on providing solution for smart cities, the Digital India campaign and other technology projects launched by the government.
The Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited (BSCCL) has initiated trials for transmission of bandwidth to India through the northeastern Akhaura-Agartala frontier. The commercial transmission is set to begin during December 2015.
Bharti Airtel has announced a 10-point programme, Project Leap, under which it will undertake an investment of Rs 600 billion in the country in the next three years.
- Foxconn acquires 10 per cent stake in MoMagic Technologies
- Shenzhen to invest Rs 13 billion in Gujarat's smart city projects
- Government plans to use spectrum earmarked for broadcast service for providing mobile service
- BSNL rolls out next generation Wi-Fi in Varanasi, to offer Wi-Fi at more airports
- Vodafone India approaches Delhi High court to challenge TRAI’s IUC Regulations
- Telenor likely to acquire Videocon’s spectrum in the UP (East) and Bihar circles
- Telenor India modernises 1,000 base transceiver sites in its network
- TRAI issues consultation paper on spectrum valuation and reserve price
- MTNL undertakes several measures to improve call drop situation
- Aircel expands its 3G reach in Andhra Pradesh by launching services in Chittoor
- Government to set up R&D centre for telecom and IT products
- Viaan Industries Limited launches Viaan Mobiles in the Indian market
- Call drop situation shows slight improvement between July-October, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- RCOM to offer Facebook’s Free Basics platform across the country
- Telenor India to expand network infrastructure in Bihar and Jharkhand
- Celkon Mobiles to foray into manufacturing 4G devices
- Idea to acquire Videocon Telecom’s spectrum in Gujarat and UP(West) circles for Rs 33.1 billion
- Call drop rate for 2G and 3G services rises during the quarter ended June 2015, says TRAI
- Wistron forms JV with Optiemus Infracom to set up telecom manufacturing facilities in India
- Tata Communications renegotiating deal to sell off its South African unit Neotel
- Smartphone shipments to India grow by 21 per cent during July-September 2015, says IDC
- Supreme Court directs Vodafone to pay Rs 20 billion for the proposed merger of its four entities
- Vodafone expands its 3G reach in Assam and the Northeast circle
- GSM subscriber base in the country reaches 739.4 million at end-October 2015, says COAI
- Ministry of Communications and IT issues notices to BSNL and MTNL over their quality of service
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Telenor India to expand network infrastr...
- MTNL undertakes several measures to impr...
- Celkon Mobiles to foray into manufacturi...
- Telenor India modernises 1,000 base tran...
- RCOM to offer Facebook’s Free Basics p...
- TRAI issues consultation paper on spectr...
- Government to set up R&D centre for tele...
- Aircel expands its 3G reach in Andhra Pr...
- Wistron forms JV with Optiemus Infracom ...
- Call drop rate for 2G and 3G services ri...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...