Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.40 ▲0.50 (12.82%)
AIRTEL Rs.399.25 ▼0.35 (-0.09%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.272.20 ▼7.30 (-2.61%)
GTL Rs.13.31 ▼0.73 (-5.20%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.10 ▲0.02 (0.96%)
HCLTECH Rs.896.40 ▲2.15 (0.24%)
HCL INFO Rs.46.70 ▼4.70 (-9.14%)
HFCL Rs.13.80 ▼0.67 (-4.63%)
IDEA Rs.182.65 ▼2.10 (-1.14%)
ITI Rs.21.85 ▼0.80 (-3.53%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.90 ▼0.95 (-6.40%)
MTNL Rs.18.40 ▼0.45 (-2.39%)
ONMOBILE Rs.75.20 ▼6.35 (-7.79%)
RCOM Rs.63.60 ▼1.25 (-1.93%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.30.65 ▼0.65 (-2.08%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.26.00 ▼0.15 (-0.57%)
TANLA Rs.16.85 ▼0.35 (-2.03%)
TATA COMM Rs.440.35 ▼11.50 (-2.55%)
TTML Rs.7.82 ▼0.24 (-2.98%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.496.20 ▼4.80 (-0.96%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.36 0.00 (0.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.50 (12.82%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.399.25 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-0.09%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.272.20 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼7.30 (-2.61%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.13.31 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.73 (-5.20%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.02 (0.96%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.896.40 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.15 (0.24%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.46.70 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.70 (-9.14%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.80 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.67 (-4.63%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.182.65 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.10 (-1.14%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.21.85 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-3.53%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-6.40%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.40 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-2.39%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.75.20 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.35 (-7.79%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.63.60 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.25 (-1.93%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-2.08%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.57%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.85 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-2.03%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.440.35 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼11.50 (-2.55%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.82 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.24 (-2.98%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.496.20 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.80 (-0.96%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.36 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Bharti Airtel is likely to launch its 4G service in Delhi soon as it has received the Department of Telecommunication’s go-ahead for the same. It has reportedly partnered with Huawei for the planned launch.
The Telecom Dispute Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) has ruled that revenue from non-core sources such as rent, profit on sale of fixed assets, dividend, interest and miscellaneous income must be included while computing a carrier's adjusted gross revenue (AGR).
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to introduce the next-generation network (NGN) in Meghalaya on April 30, 2015.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has called a meeting of the Multi stakeholders Advisory Group (MAG) on April 27, 2015 to discuss the issue of net neutrality.
The Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), the industry body representing GSM operators has launched a new initiative called, “Sabka Internet, Sabka Vikas.”
The Ministry of Communications and IT will soon meet telecom operators on the issue of frequent call drops.
- SSTL ties up with Indian Railways to launch Wi-Fi services at key stations
- Government and Vodafone to select Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf as the third arbitrator in the Rs 200 billion tax dispute
- Government yet to decide on COAI’s request to extend the deadline for implementing full mobile number portability
- Indus Towers converts 50,000 of its cell sites into outdoor sites across 15 circles
- TRAI asked to review recommendations on spectrum sharing and trading guidelines
- Videocon Telecom plans capex of Rs 3 billion-Rs 3.5 billion for network expansion in 2015
- Micromax targets an increase in sales by 50 per cent in 2015-16
- Vodafone India launches 5 Global Design Stores in Kolkata
- Ministry of Communications and IT reviews progress on spectrum sharing and trading norms
- Vodafone India expands telecom network in Bihar and Jharkhand
- RailTel targets to double its revenues to Rs 10 billion by 2017
- tele.net hosts its annual conference on Telecom Infrastructure in India 2015
- DoT is likely to come out with a National Telecom M2M Roadmap for M2M communications
- Supreme Court asks DoT to respond to Reliance Telecom’s plea seeking extension of licences
- TRAI releases recommendations on “Delivering Broadband Quickly: What do we need to do?”
- Sony launches the Xperia E4g 4G smartphone for Rs 13,290
- Vodafone India inks a strategic deal with the Department of Posts in Goa
- NTT Communications plans to open a data centre in Mumbai
- TRAI asks operators to obtain an undertaking of ownership from subscribers opting for MNP
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts sells its entire 2.5 per cent stake in Bharti Infratel
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited launches its Wi-Fi service in Hyderabad
- Providence Equity Partners plans to offload its economic interest in Indus Towers
- Uninor launches customer education hubs across six circles
- SC rejects the I-T department’s plea seeking to proceed against Vodafone Essar
- Videocon Telecom posts revenues for the third quarter ended December 31, 2014
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- TRAI releases recommendations on “Deli...
- TRAI asks operators to obtain an underta...
- TRAI asked to review recommendations on ...
- Vodafone India expands telecom network i...
- DoT is likely to come out with a Nationa...
- Indus Towers converts 50,000 of its cell...
- Videocon Telecom plans capex of Rs 3 bil...
- Vodafone India inks a strategic deal wit...
- Ministry of Communications and IT review...
- Supreme Court asks DoT to respond to Rel...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...