Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.12 (%)
AIRTEL Rs.362.25 (%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 (%)
FINCABLES Rs.241.95 (%)
GTL Rs.10.89 (%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.41 (%)
HCLTECH Rs.949.95 (%)
HCL INFO Rs.38.65 (%)
HFCL Rs.13.19 (%)
IDEA Rs.153.75 (%)
ITI Rs.23.90 (%)
KAVERITEL Rs.16.70 (%)
MTNL Rs.15.25 ▼0.20 (-1.29%)
ONMOBILE Rs.81.70 (%)
RCOM Rs.57.30 (%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.26.90 (%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 (%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.20.70 (%)
TANLA Rs.27.75 (%)
TATA COMM Rs.393.80 (%)
TTML Rs.6.59 (%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 (%)
VINDHYAT Rs.730.00 (%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.33 (%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.12 Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.362.25 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.241.95 Trade time:3:22PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.10.89 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.41 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.949.95 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.38.65 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.19 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.153.75 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.23.90 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.16.70 Trade time:9:45AM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.15.25 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.29%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.81.70 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.57.30 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.26.90 Trade time:3:18PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.70 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.27.75 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.393.80 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.59 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.730.00 Trade time:3:25PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.33 Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change: (%)
CMP = Current Market Price
According to the data released by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) for the quarter ended June 2015, the telecom sector's adjusted gross revenues registered a growth of 13.2 per cent on a year-on-year basis.
Vodafone India has announced that it will launch its 4G services by end-2015.
IBM is optimistic about entering into partnerships with several of India's telecom operators for implementing analytics tools.
Reliance Communications (RCOM) has stated that it is in discussion with several state governments to execute smart cities project.
The global telecom market witnessed an addition of 53 million new subscribers during the quarter ended June 2015, thereby increasing the total subscriber base to 7.2 billion as of June 2015.
The Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has urged the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to conclude ground-level harmonisation of spectrum in the 1800 MHz band by October 2015.
- RCOM partners with Jasper to deliver IoT Services in the country
- Samsung installs free solar-based mobile charging facilities in Bengaluru
- Government could penalise operators if issue of call drops not resolved within 45 days, says DoT
- Bharti Airtel acquires Augere Wireless Broadband India to expand 4G base
- DeitY launches scheme for setting up telemedicine centers
- Bharti Airtel expands its 4G reach in Nagaland and Kerala
- Telecom Ministry directs operators to optimise networks to resolve the issue of call drops
- Samsung India to focus on the domestic handset market in the second-half of 2015
- PM calls for immediate action to address the call drop issue
- Bharti Airtel launches its 4G services in Tawang and Kochi
- Avaya join hands with AGC Networks to provide cloud-based services to businesses
- India Post to partner BSNL for providing services under payment bank licence
- NDMC to re-float tender for setting up Wi-Fi hotspots on 18,500 street light poles in Delhi
- Government gets investment proposals worth Rs 1.1 trillion for electronics manufacturing
- IAMAI opposes zero rating plans in its comments on DoT report
- Industry bodies approach DoT for installation of towers in land held by Defense Ministry
- Airtel to roll out Facebook’s internet.org in few African countries in September 2015
- TRAI to start the consultation process to resolve the issue of call drops
- MoCIT’s task force in talks with Tamil Nadu government to revive Nokia’s plant in Chennai
- Bharti Airtel ties up with taxi-service app, Uber for its wallet services
- Google and Amazon in fray to buy Tata's data centre in a deal worth up to Rs 45.89 billion
- Reliance Communications in talks with CITIC to sell cable business
- LAVA gets 100 acres of land for mobile unit along Yamuna expressway
- RBI grants in-principle approval to Idea, Airtel, Vodafone and Reliance for payment banks
- DoT seeks mobile tower installation in hospitals to prevent call drops
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Industry bodies approach DoT for install...
- Telecom Ministry directs operators to op...
- TRAI to start the consultation process t...
- India Post to partner BSNL for providing...
- Airtel to roll out Facebook’s internet...
- MoCIT’s task force in talks with Tamil...
- COAI urges DoT to speed up harmonisation...
- Bharti Airtel acquires Augere Wireless B...
- PM calls for immediate action to address...
- Government gets investment proposals wor...
- Bharti has become the first GSM mobile o...
- TTSL has launched services in Bhopal, In...
- FICCI and AT KEARNEY release a report ti...
- DoT turns down Vodafone India’s reques...
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- Government amends the licence conditions...
- DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- The Japanese government plans to sell up...
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans ...