AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (5.33%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.325.10 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.80 (0.56%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.117.85 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-0.67%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.39 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.23 (1.42%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.95 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (4.84%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,424.30 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲14.90 (1.06%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.47.65 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (5.77%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.64 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (1.65%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.140.00 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.15 (1.56%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.16.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.84%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.48 (3.55%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.16.45 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.86%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.36.10 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.28%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.131.30 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.60 (1.23%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.26.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.00 (4.00%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.8.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.26 (-3.15%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.27.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (2.97%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.4.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.68%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.310.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.00 (0.98%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.99 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (0.88%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.4.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.19 (4.92%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.165.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.85 (-2.28%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.0.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.96 (-100.00%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has sought the government’s approval to purchase satellite bandwidth directly from foreign players on the grounds that the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) was unable to provide it with additional capacity on the transponders of its choice.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is likely to impose a penalty of Rs 3.5 billion on Uninor for the alleged violation of licencing conditions.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is considering floating a discussion paper on the over-the-top (OTT) companies, or providers of applications like WhatsApp and Viber.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has asked the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to recommend the reserve price for spectrum in the 900 MHz and the 1800 MHz bands for circles where licences are set to come up for renewal in 2015-16.
- The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India seeks clarity on spectrum usage charges from the Department of Telecommunications
- Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investment in TTSL
- The Telecom Commission to monitor recommendations made by TRAI
- Government to come up with a policy to secure country’s telecom networks from cyber attacks
- DoT to release bank guarantees of four operators for the Delhi circle
- DoT to move a cabinet note for moving telecom assets in the naxal-affected areas to BSNL
- Telemarketers to pay Rs 500 to restore connections: TRAI
- DoT approves Aircel’s request to raise over Rs 210 million through loans
- TRAI notifies auditors to examine the telecom operators’ billing system
- Vodafone India and Bharti Airtel apply for unified licences to continue operations in key metros
- DoT to enchance connectivity in Andaman and Nicobar islands
- SSTL approaches DoT to fix the reserve price for the CDMA spectrum at Rs 18.16 billion
- DoT inks a strategic pact with ITI Limited
- TRAI releases a consultation paper on allocation of microwave in access and backbone networks
- Bharti Airtel plans to raise $2 billion through overseas bonds in 2014-15
- The government likely to defer testing of telecom products
- Kenya’s telecom regulatory body approves Yumobile sale to Safaricom and Bharti Airtel
- Asim Abbas, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- DoT to develop a mechanism to segregate revenues earned by operators from BWA and 2G
- Spectrum Options: 850 MHz to emerge as mainstream LTE-FDD band in India
- Paving the Way: DoT releases M&A guidelines
- Interview with Dr Kruparani Killi, Minister of State for Communications and IT, GoI
- Spectrum trading and sharing is an alternative to an auction: SSTL
- LTE-enabled devices witnessed 90 per cent growth in 2013: GSA
- DRI issues showcause notice to Samsung India for duty evasion
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Vodafone India and Bharti Airtel apply f...
- News:DoT to develop a mechanism to segregate ...
- People :Asim Abbas, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- News:Government to come up with a policy to s...
- News:DoT to release bank guarantees of four o...
- Trends and Developments:Spectrum Options: 850 MHz to emerge as m...
- News:DoT to enchance connectivity in Andaman ...
- Contracts & Orders:DoT inks a strategic pact with ITI Limit...
- News:Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investmen...
- News:DoT to move a cabinet note for moving te...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
- News:TRAI is examining whether CDMA operators...
- News:SC rejects Reliance Infocomm's plea rela...
|Your cart is empty|