AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.5.22 Trade time:2:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.342.85 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:27PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.265.15 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.25 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.42 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,586.80 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.44.90 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.40 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.146.05 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.85 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.25 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.25.20 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-0.79%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.68.95 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.82.95 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.75 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-0.65%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.66 Trade time:10:24AM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.22.20 Trade time:3:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.15.70 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.32%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.427.00 Trade time:3:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.95 (0.46%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.72 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.12 Trade time:3:17PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.493.00 Trade time:2:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.44 Trade time:3:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.14 (-5.43%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Supreme Court of India has declined to stay the order by the Tribunal Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) that had allowed the telecom operators to enter into 3G intra-circle roaming (ICR) arrangements in the circles where they did not have 3G licences.
According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the target of implementing the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project to provide broadband connectivity to 250,000 gram panchayats by 2016 is quite ambitious.
The Supreme Court has rejected Vodafone India’s plea to extend the validity of the operator’s licences in the Maharashtra, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh (East) circles.
- Delhi High Court bans OnePlus Technology to import and sell its mobile phones in India
- Supreme Court rules different tax rate for mobile phone and its charger
- Government decides to not change the existing EMF radiation limits for telecom towers
- Government to provide Wi-Fi services in 25 cities by June 2015
- Delhi HC permits sale of Xiaomi’s Qualcomm-based phones in India till January 8, 2015
- DoT plans to launch a website to monitor radiations emitted by telecom towers
- Gionee plans to manufacture in India, awaiting policy clarity
- End of an innings: Nokia suspends its handset manufacturing operations in India
- Government issues show-cause notice to telecom firms for under-reporting revenues
- TRAI to determine and recommend spectrum usage charges on ISPs
- Customer complaints against UCC on a decline, says TRAI
- DoT suggests that consumer complaints be filed at consumer courts rather than TRAI
- Telecom Commission asks DoT to review its stance on BSNL’s 900 MHz spectrum issue
- Government imposed penalty of Rs 21.79 billion for violation of customer verification guidelines
- ITAT rules in favour of I-T department in Vodafone’s transfer-pricing tax dispute
- Delhi HC issues an interim order to restrict the sale of Xiaomi smartphones in India
- Telecom Commission finalises the reserve prices for spectrum for February 2015 auctions
- TDSAT overrules the penalties on Airtel and Vodafone by DoT for SLD service
- Madras HC cancels tax claims of Rs 1.31 billion on Nokia India
- Karnataka High Court rules the discount given by operators to the distributors can’t be taxed
- DoT may delay the introduction of the spectrum sharing guidelines until upcoming auctions
- DoT to seek TRAI’s views on freeing up spectrum in the 60 GHz band for Wi-Fi services
- Supreme Court to hear DoT’s plea against TDSAT’s judgement on 3G ICR pacts
- DoT to build capacity in IoT with NTIPRIT, BSNL and MTNL
- DoT’s Technical Committee suggests a reserve price of Rs 36.46 billion for 800 MHz spectrum
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:DoT recommends that all M2M servers shou...
- News:Telecom Commission finalises the reserve...
- News:DoT suggests that consumer complaints be...
- News:DoT may delay the introduction of the sp...
- News:Telecom Commission asks DoT to review it...
- News:Government imposed penalty of Rs 21.79 b...
- News:ITAT rules in favour of I-T department i...
- News:TDSAT overrules the penalties on Airtel ...
- News:Implementation of NOFN project is ambiti...
- News:Supreme Court rejects Vodafone’s plea ...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|