AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.35Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.15 (4.69%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.363.65Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼8.65 (-2.32%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.283.95Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.75 (-0.96%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.12.20Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.81%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.16Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.92%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.750.45Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼49.50 (-6.19%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.41.50Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.30 (-3.04%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.18.35Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (1.10%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.118.30Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼8.25 (-6.52%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.25.45Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.65 (-2.49%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.17.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-0.29%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.18.20Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.45 (-2.41%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.116.10Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.40 (-2.03%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.56.25Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.65 (-2.85%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.31.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.40 (-1.27%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.13.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.45 (-3.25%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.37.70Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-0.53%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.411.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.85 (-0.45%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.83Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.08 (-1.16%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.699.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲6.25 (0.90%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.81Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-1.75%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Department of Revenue, Government of India, has extended the anti-dumping duty on import of telecom gear equipment from Chinese and Israeli vendors for another five years.
After blaming operators for call drops, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has suggested that it is open to re-considering the penalty mechanism if operators compensate call drops with equal number of free calls
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT)has asked the Defence Ministry to release the spectrum that has been freed under the harmonisation process and as well as the 3G spectrum under the swapping agreement that was approved by the cabinet in January 2015.
- Delhi High Court stays order on Ericsson
- Bharti Airtel seeks TRAI’s views on launching intranet video service
- DoT reportedly against TRAI’s liberal payment structure for operators during upcoming auction
- DoT makes panic button mandatory for all smartphones from January 2017
- Arunachal Pradesh government to provide free Wi-Fi hotspots at public places
- DoT to issue KYC norms for SIMs for M2M devices
- DoT notifies guidelines for liberalisation of spectrum
- DoT allows interconnection of IP-based networks with telecom networks
- DoT approves spectrum sharing agreement between RJIL and RCOM in nine circles
- DoT to put the spectrum to be received from defence ministry on sale
- TRAI blames operators for call drops; accuses them of profiteering at consumers' expense
- Complete roll-out of optic fibre network under BharatNet by 2018, says DoT
- Telecom Commission to meet on April 30, 2016 for discussing upcoming spectrum auction
- Building cities for tomorrow
- TRAI issues clarifications on pricing for spectrum in 700 MHz band
- Department of Telecommunications likely to fix a uniform SUC at 4 per cent
- LeEco seeks FIPB approval for single-brand retail stores in India
- DoT likely to get 202 MHz spectrum due to harmonisation in the 1800 MHz band
- IAMAI appoints Vijay Shekhar Sharma as chairman of payments bank group
- Government exempts service tax on payment for spectrum bought before April 01, 2016
- Delhi Municipal authorities not giving clearances to set up mobile towers
- Central government studying Andhra Pradesh fibre model for second phase of BharatNet
- RJIL pays Rs 0.54 million as penalty to Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Interview with T.V. Ramachandran, President, Broadband India Forum
- DoT disagrees with finance ministry’s revenue estimates from telecom for 2016-17
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Company Wire:IAMAI appoints Vijay Shekhar Sharma as c...
- News:Government exempts service tax on paymen...
- News:DoT to put the spectrum to be received f...
- News:Delhi Municipal authorities not giving c...
- News:Complete roll-out of optic fibre network...
- News:Telecom Commission to meet on April 30, ...
- News:DoT notifies guidelines for liberalisati...
- Viewpoint:Building cities for tomorrow
- News:TRAI blames operators for call drops; ac...
- News:DoT to issue KYC norms for SIMs for M2M ...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|