AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.71 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-2.37%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.339.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.80 (1.13%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.121.20 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (2.19%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.17.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.29%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.12 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (4.43%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,443.05 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼9.00 (-0.62%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.54.40 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.65 (3.13%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.86 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (0.80%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.138.30 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.75 (-2.64%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.16.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.90%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.29 (-2.02%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.17.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.90 (5.28%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.36.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.70%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.132.00 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-0.64%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.25.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-1.17%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.7.93 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-0.38%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-2.43%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.5.25 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.55%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.310.95 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.75 (1.22%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.05 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.3.78 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.05%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.173.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.75 (-3.74%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.0.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.03 (-100.00%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Department of Space (DoS) is likely to waive off satellite bandwidth charges payable by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) for providing connectivity in the Andaman and Nicobar, Lakshadweep archipelagos and strategic border regions across the Northeast.
According to the Telecom Equipment and Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC), the uncertainty over future of Nokia’s Chennai manufacturing plant may result in a decline in India’s telecom exports by about 40 per cent.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has decided to maintain the status quo on the process followed by it to provide security clearances to telecom companies.
- Operators may benefit with revision in one-time spectrum usage charges
- CAG can audit books of private operators, says Supreme Court
- MTNL to manage and maintain government’s intra-departmental communication network
- BSNL seeks the government’s approval to purchase satellite bandwidth from foreign players
- DoT likely to impose a penalty of Rs 3.5 billion on Uninor
- TRAI likely to float a discussion paper on OTT players
- DoT asks TRAI to recommend a reserve price for spectrum to be auctioned in the 900 MHz and the 1800 MHz bands
- The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India seeks clarity on spectrum usage charges from the Department of Telecommunications
- Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investment in TTSL
- The Telecom Commission to monitor recommendations made by TRAI
- Government to come up with a policy to secure country’s telecom networks from cyber attacks
- DoT to release bank guarantees of four operators for the Delhi circle
- DoT to move a cabinet note for moving telecom assets in the naxal-affected areas to BSNL
- Telemarketers to pay Rs 500 to restore connections: TRAI
- DoT approves Aircel’s request to raise over Rs 210 million through loans
- TRAI notifies auditors to examine the telecom operators’ billing system
- Vodafone India and Bharti Airtel apply for unified licences to continue operations in key metros
- DoT to enchance connectivity in Andaman and Nicobar islands
- SSTL approaches DoT to fix the reserve price for the CDMA spectrum at Rs 18.16 billion
- DoT inks a strategic pact with ITI Limited
- TRAI releases a consultation paper on allocation of microwave in access and backbone networks
- Bharti Airtel plans to raise $2 billion through overseas bonds in 2014-15
- The government likely to defer testing of telecom products
- Kenya’s telecom regulatory body approves Yumobile sale to Safaricom and Bharti Airtel
- Asim Abbas, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Vodafone India and Bharti Airtel apply f...
- News:Government to come up with a policy to s...
- News:Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investmen...
- News:DoT to release bank guarantees of four o...
- Contracts & Orders:DoT inks a strategic pact with ITI Limit...
- News:DoT to enchance connectivity in Andaman ...
- News:DoT to move a cabinet note for moving te...
- News:The Telecom Commission to monitor recomm...
- News:TRAI releases a consultation paper on al...
- News:SSTL approaches DoT to fix the reserve p...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
- News:TRAI is examining whether CDMA operators...
- News:SC rejects Reliance Infocomm's plea rela...
|Your cart is empty|