AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.01 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-2.43%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.385.00 Trade time:12:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-0.22%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.08 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.264.00 Trade time:12:13PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (0.17%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.19.65 Trade time:12:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.29%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.62 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (6.07%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,657.30 Trade time:12:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.05 (-0.24%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.68.75 Trade time:12:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.30 (1.93%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.20.35 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.24%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.161.50 Trade time:12:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.30 (-2.00%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.90 Trade time:12:13PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (1.70%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.90 Trade time:11:57AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (2.91%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.27.95 Trade time:12:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (1.27%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.64.15 Trade time:12:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.35 (2.15%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.104.65 Trade time:12:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.70 (-1.60%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.40 Trade time:12:04PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.41%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.66 Trade time:10:24AM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.00 Trade time:12:01PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.05 (4.21%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.15.66 Trade time:12:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.11 (-0.70%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.458.80 Trade time:12:12PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.05 (0.23%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.84 Trade time:12:13PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (1.03%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.29 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.504.50 Trade time:11:56AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.90 (-0.77%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.85 Trade time:12:10PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.06 (-2.06%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The government will seek the approval of the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) to allow the private sector companies to set up telecom equipment test labs in the country to check the imported telecom equipments.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has asked the telecom service operators in the country to put 584,000 telecom towers on geographic information system (GIS) for quick access to their geographic locations and frequencies.
To address this issue, the union cabinet recently approved funding of Rs 53.36 billion for a comprehensive telecom development plan for the NER. The project aims to improve telecom infrastructure and connectivity in the region, which comprises the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
- Centre finalises broad outline for the Communications Bill, to repeal four existing Acts
- FDI Influx: Relaxed norms attract foreign investors into telecom
- DoT shortlists three technology firms to conduct e-auctions in February 2015
- DoT plans to free spectrum in 60 GHz band for providing Wi-Fi services
- COAI, AUSPI and GSMA India have called for phased reduction of 5 per cent levy in USO Fund
- TRAI releases telecom subscription data for September 2014
- TRAI releases consultation paper on Interconnect Usage Charges
- DoT plans to conduct spectrum auctions in two phases – during February and May, 2015
- TRAI to submit views on spectrum pricing for the forthcoming auctions by December 2014
- TRAI directs operators to seek consumers' consent before activating VAS in SIM cards
- Green Commitment: Vodafone India’s steps to create a more energy efficient ecosystem
- DoT to levy varying usage rates for different spectrum bands
- Vodafone withdraws its plea against DoT from Delhi High Court
- Madras High Court abstains tax authorities from drawing money from Nokia's attached account
- DoT may provide a loan of Rs 110 billion to BSNL post its merger with MTNL
- BSNL plans to set up 2199 towers in the left-wing extremism affected areas
- DoT seeks Cabinet’s approval for creation of the defence band and DIZ
- Home ministry puts security clearances for foreign staff of Infotel and Vodafone South on hold
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India releases data on VAS complaints
- New Age Governance: Using IT to enhance transparency and accountability
- BSNL: Missed targets, new strategies
- DoT may extend the validity of licences of the telecom operators
- COAI requests the government to accept TRAI’s recommendations on upcoming spectrum auctions
- Telecom Commission approves allocation of spectrum for CTS for non-commercial purposes
- Vodafone India files petition against DoT over the delay in signing of UL agreement
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:DoT may provide a loan of Rs 110 billion...
- Company Stories:BSNL: Missed targets, new strategies
- News:BSNL plans to set up 2199 towers in the ...
- News:DoT shortlists three technology firms to...
- News:DoT plans to free spectrum in 60 GHz ban...
- News:DoT seeks Cabinet’s approval for creat...
- News:DoT plans to conduct spectrum auctions i...
- News:Home ministry puts security clearances f...
- News:TRAI releases consultation paper on Inte...
- News:COAI, AUSPI and GSMA India have called f...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|