AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (4.82%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.354.35 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-0.08%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.13 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (8.33%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.206.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.75 (0.36%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.21.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-2.71%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.69 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.37%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,612.75 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲31.60 (2.00%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.78.00 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.40 (-1.76%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.14.65 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-4.25%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.148.70 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.75 (-0.50%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.30.90 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-1.59%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.16.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-4.90%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.30.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-3.00%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.35.20 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (1.59%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.132.80 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.49%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-1.88%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.7.14 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.37 (-4.93%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.30 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.07%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.11.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.52 (4.93%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.367.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.25 (-1.67%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.11.81 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.14 (-1.17%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.2.29 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.06 (-2.55%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.397.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.75 (1.47%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-3.95%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued “The Standards of Quality of Service for Wireless Data Services (Amendment) Regulations, 2014”. The new regulation mandates the telecom service providers to adhere to quality of service norms.
The Ministry of Communications and IT has reported a rise in imports of telecom equipments from Rs 615.39 billion in 2012-13 to Rs 741.16 billion in 2013-14. In 2011-12, telecom equipment import in the country was Rs 594.47 billion.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is reportedly planning to ask the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to determine the areas without mobile coverage.
- TRAI to intervene if telecom operators increase tariffs beyond current base rates
- TRAI set to initiate consultation process for spectrum auction
- TRAI gives recommendations on improving services in ANI and Lakshwadeep islands
- MTNL proposes to return spectrum in the 800 MHz band for auction-determined price
- DoT accelerates approval process for Bharti Airtel-Loop deal
- TRAI recommends non-revision of entry fees for MNP licensees
- BSNL and MTNL to add 28,300 mobile sites to enhance coverage and capacity
- ASSOCHAM urges the defence ministry to vacate spectrum in various frequency bands
- TRAI issues recommendations on spectrum sharing guidelines
- DoT to levy weighted spectrum usage charge fee for all spectrum
- Loop Mobile, Loop Tele owe Rs 8.08 billion to the government: DoT
- Aim to achieve 100 per cent rural teledensity in 3-4 years, says Telecom secretary
- Rebate in licence fee for mobile operators running towers on green energy
- RBI reforms allows telecom operators to set up payment banks and small banks
- CAG alleges revenues loss due to non-auctioning of 800 MHz spectrum for EV-DO data services
- DoT rejects USIBC’s concerns related to local testing of imported telecom equipment
- TRAI revises ceiling tariffs for domestic leased circuits
- DoT to finalise report on slow broadband for PMO by July 21, 2014
- BBNL completes NOFN survey work in 230,000 gram panchayats
- Government imposes Rs 29.23 billion penalty for violation of mobile number issuance norms
- Government orders security audit of IT infrastructure to mitigate cyber crimes
- COAI announces leadership for 2014-15
- Rakesh Garg takes charge as India’s new telecom secretary
- DoT considering reserve price for spectrum in the 700 MHz band
- Government earmarks Rs 64.64 billion during 2014-15 for telecom PSUs
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:CAG alleges revenues loss due to non-auc...
- News:BBNL completes NOFN survey work in 230,0...
- News:Rebate in licence fee for mobile operato...
- News:RBI reforms allows telecom operators to ...
- News:Aim to achieve 100 per cent rural telede...
- News:BSNL plans to raise Rs 60 billion by sel...
- News:TRAI gives recommendations on improving ...
- News:TRAI to intervene if telecom operators i...
- News:TRAI set to initiate consultation proces...
- News:DoT accelerates approval process for Bha...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
|Your cart is empty|