AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.11 (3.24%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.354.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼9.30 (-2.55%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.347.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.55 (-0.16%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.10.85Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.46 (-4.07%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.03 (1.49%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.741.95Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼26.65 (-3.47%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.38.50Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.30 (-3.27%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.17.95Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.55%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.99.45Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.15 (-2.12%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.26.65Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.05 (-3.79%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.13.84Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.21.40Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-1.61%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.95.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼4.00 (-4.04%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.47.20Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.50 (-5.03%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.28.70Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-2.71%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.13.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.39 (-2.87%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.35.85Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.90 (-2.45%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.447.10Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.35 (-1.40%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.48Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.23 (-3.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.613.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲17.15 (2.88%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.74Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.08 (3.01%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the framework for Payment and Settlement Systems in India.
An international arbitration panel has asked Tata Sons to pay $1.17 billion to Japan-based NTT DOCOMO for failing to fulfill its obligation to find a buyer for the latter’s stake in Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL).
The Department of Telecommunications has given legal intercept and monitoring (LIM) approval to Reliance Communications (RCOM) for offering 4G services in 12 circles.
- TRAI issues consultation paper on voice over internet protocol networks
- Union Cabinet approves sale of spectrum, auctions likely to begin by September 1, 2016
- RBI grants in-principle approval to seven non-bank entities under BBPS
- TRAI finds most operators failing call drop test in the Mumbai circle
- Union cabinet to take up proposal on spectrum auction on June 22, 2016
- TRAI release independent drive test results for Chandigarh
- TRAI to ask DoT to set up an ombudsman for addressing consumer complaints
- MoCIT approves Kinfra electronics manufacturing cluster project
- PAC panel suggests periodic checks on accounts of telecom operators
- Competition Commission of India dismisses complaint against Vodafone
- DoT decides to not allocate TV white space spectrum for commercial deployment
- COAI asks TRAI to re-review its differential pricing order
- Retail Rush: Mobile phone vendors seek to establish exclusive stores in India
- TRAI issues consultation paper on inclusion of unified messaging service into UL norms
- MoCIT rules out giving penal powers to telecom regulator
- CCEA defers decision on Vodafone’s application for acquisition of You Broadband
- TRAI releases drive test results for Bhopal
- MoCIT asks BSNL to improve services in Uttar Pradesh
- Government to provide more incentives for domestic manufacturing of mobile components
- BIS mandates mobile devices to provide support for Indian languages
- Interview with Jay Chen, Chief Executive Officer, Huawei India
- Telecom operators propose 100-day action plan to address call drop issue
- TRAI issues a consultation paper on cloud computing
- DDA amends unified building byelaws to allow mobile towers in residential areas
- Handset manufacturers object to DoT’s mandatory panic button rule
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Face to Face:Interview with Jay Chen, Chief Executive...
- News:DoT decides to not allocate TV white spa...
- News:MoCIT asks BSNL to improve services in U...
- News:MoCIT approves Kinfra electronics manufa...
- News:TRAI releases drive test results for Bho...
- News:Competition Commission of India dismisse...
- News:COAI asks TRAI to re-review its differen...
- News:PAC panel suggests periodic checks on ac...
- News:CCEA defers decision on Vodafone’s app...
- News:TRAI finds most operators failing call d...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|