AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.61Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.24 (-4.95%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹309.40Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (0.03%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹427.65Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-0.06%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹19.30Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.75 (9.97%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.64Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (4.64%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹831.05Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲15.80 (1.94%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹55.80Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.30 (0.54%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹15.31Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.61 (-3.83%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹80.00Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.70 (2.17%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹30.10Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.85 (2.91%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹14.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹19.85Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.40 (-1.98%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹112.10Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.60 (-1.41%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹47.75Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.45 (0.95%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹32.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.35Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (1.55%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹44.95Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.95 (7.02%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹678.95Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲37.70 (5.88%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹6.27Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.13 (2.12%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹700.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲14.65 (2.14%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹3.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.23 (-6.34%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The government has received over Rs 324 billion as upfront payments for the spectrum that was sold in the recently held auction.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has given an approval to Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) to extend its Welcome offer to customers till December 3, 2016.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has told the Supreme Court that there is no conclusive proof to establish the adverse effects of tower radiations on human health.
- DoT imposes a penalty of Rs 108 million on operators for violating mobile radiation norms
- TRAI releases consultation paper on delicensing airwaves for M2M communication
- TRAI to hold session in Hyderabad to examine auto download of video advertisements
- Government allows state consumer disputes redressal commissions to hear individual telecom complaints
- TRAI seeks clarification from RJIL on free calls
- GSMA urges the government and TRAI to reconsider pricing of the 700 MHz spectrum band
- Telecom subscribers in the country touch 1.05 billion, says TRAI
- Government issues demand notes to seven telecom operators for payment of spectrum purchased
- Bombay High Court issues notice to TRAI on PIL seeking creation of telecom ombudsman
- Reliance Jio: Combative strategy to take on incumbents
- Spectrum auction ends with bids worth Rs 657.89 billion in five days; 60 per cent of the airwaves remain unsold
- Government to consider auctioning unsold spectrum in the next two years
- Day 4: Government receives bids worth Rs 630 billion; still no activity in 700 MHz and 900 MHz bands
- DoT issues letters of intent to 60 firms for VNO license
- Delhi High Court allows RBI to intervene in Tata Sons and NTT DOCOMO case
- Day 3: Government receives bids worth Rs 609 billion; 17 bidding rounds completed
- Supreme Court asks government to submit report on impact of mobile tower radiation
- Day 2: Government receives bids worth Rs 568 billion; still no activity in the 700 MHz band
- Foxconn and Nokia in talks to revive Chennai manufacturing facility
- Day 1: India’s biggest spectrum auction gets underway; no activity in the premium 700 MHz band
- Delhi HC asks government if Bharti Airtel’s licence fee can be adjusted against future payments
- Telecom connectivity in the LWE region completed, says Ministry of Communication
- Rationalisation of taxes, levies to boost stability of debt-laden telecom sector, says joint study
- TRAI to review IUC; calls meeting with incumbent operators to discuss allegations against RJIL
- TRAI to issue notices to operators for non-compliance with licensing conditions for PoIs
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Day 1: India’s biggest spectrum auctio...
- News:Day 2: Government receives bids worth Rs...
- News:Delhi HC asks government if Bharti Airte...
- News:Day 3: Government receives bids worth Rs...
- Company Stories:Reliance Jio: Combative strategy to take...
- News:Foxconn and Nokia in talks to revive Che...
- News:Government to consider auctioning unsold...
- News:Spectrum auction ends with bids worth Rs...
- News:DoT issues letters of intent to 60 firms...
- News:Day 4: Government receives bids worth Rs...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...