AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (8.24%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.400.75 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.20 (0.80%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.258.50 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼11.05 (-4.10%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.20.25 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-1.22%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.59 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,640.70 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼7.95 (-0.48%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.71.20 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.50 (-2.06%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.21.25 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.70%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.172.20 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.70 (0.41%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.27.15 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.27%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.58%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.28.15 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (0.72%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.59.30 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-1.58%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.108.80 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-0.59%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.32.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (1.71%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.66 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-2.56%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.15.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.02 (-0.13%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.434.60 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.40 (1.02%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.01 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.22 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.81%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.517.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲22.25 (4.49%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.27 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (2.19%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has shortlisted three technology firms - Kolkata-based mjunction services, a consortium led by Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation and C1 India for conducting spectrum e-auction, likely to be held in February 2015.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is planning to free up spectrum in 60 GHz band for providing Wi-Fi services in public places across the country.
Industry bodies, Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), Association of Unified Telecom Service Providers of India (AUSPI) and GSM Association India, have stated that the current obligation for telecom operators in the Universal Services Obligation (USO) Fund of 5 per cent of annual revenue needs to be reduced.
- TRAI releases consultation paper on Interconnect Usage Charges
- DoT plans to conduct spectrum auctions in two phases – during February and May, 2015
- TRAI to submit views on spectrum pricing for the forthcoming auctions by December 2014
- TRAI directs operators to seek consumers' consent before activating VAS in SIM cards
- Green Commitment: Vodafone India’s steps to create a more energy efficient ecosystem
- DoT to levy varying usage rates for different spectrum bands
- Vodafone withdraws its plea against DoT from Delhi High Court
- Madras High Court abstains tax authorities from drawing money from Nokia's attached account
- DoT may provide a loan of Rs 110 billion to BSNL post its merger with MTNL
- BSNL plans to set up 2199 towers in the left-wing extremism affected areas
- DoT seeks Cabinet’s approval for creation of the defence band and DIZ
- Home ministry puts security clearances for foreign staff of Infotel and Vodafone South on hold
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India releases data on VAS complaints
- New Age Governance: Using IT to enhance transparency and accountability
- BSNL: Missed targets, new strategies
- DoT may extend the validity of licences of the telecom operators
- COAI requests the government to accept TRAI’s recommendations on upcoming spectrum auctions
- Telecom Commission approves allocation of spectrum for CTS for non-commercial purposes
- Vodafone India files petition against DoT over the delay in signing of UL agreement
- Vodafone Essar Gujarat approaches Supreme Court opposing I-T department’s plea
- Telecom Commission directs TRAI to review recommendations for the spectrum auction
- DoT directs telecom operators to implement full MNP by May 3, 2015
- TRAI sets a deadline of November 29, 2014 for Loop Mobile to port out customers
- Telephone subscriber base increases by 4.41 per cent in April-June 2014, says TRAI
- DoT rejects TRAI’s recommendations pertaining to the spectrum auctions in February 2015
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:DoT may provide a loan of Rs 110 billion...
- News:BSNL plans to set up 2199 towers in the ...
- Company Stories:BSNL: Missed targets, new strategies
- News:Telecom Commission directs TRAI to revie...
- News:Telecom Commission approves allocation o...
- News:DoT may extend the validity of licences ...
- News:DoT seeks Cabinet’s approval for creat...
- News:Vodafone India files petition against Do...
- News:Home ministry puts security clearances f...
- News:Vodafone Essar Gujarat approaches Suprem...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|