AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.96 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.02 (-0.50%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.400.00 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.95 (1.25%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.251.55 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.15 (0.86%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.13.27 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.24 (-1.78%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.61 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.12 (4.82%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.996.30 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲13.30 (1.35%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.41.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.24%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.12.68 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.78%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.167.30 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.03%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.20.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-3.03%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.12.55 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.05 (-7.72%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.17.40 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.14%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.74.25 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-0.80%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.64.00 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.08%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.40 (-4.44%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.27.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (1.49%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.17.30 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.57%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.440.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.15%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.12 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-1.39%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.694.30 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲16.80 (2.48%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The central government will discuss the national optical fibre network project (NOFN) with various states on May 29, 2015.
The Rajasthan High Court has ordered that 4G towers erected without the permission of city authorities be uninstalled within four weeks.
Tower sharing has allowed the industry to optimise costs and make telecom and broadband services affordable to users.
- TRAI reiterates most of its recommendations on spectrum sharing and trading guidelines
- RJIL asks Delhi HC to quash the LoI issued to Indus Towers by NDMC
- Delhi High Court to conduct urgent hearing on the Nokia tax dispute case on May 26, 2015
- 3G Strategies: Operators focus on better coverage and quality
- RCOM reportedly in talks with SSTL for merging operations
- The arbitration process on the Rs 200 billion tax dispute likely to be delayed, says Vodafone India
- Ministry of Communications and IT seeks legal opinion on the recent CAG report
- Backhaul Evolution: Operators gear up for a transition to advanced networks
- Supreme Court dismisses petitions filed by telecom companies that sought licence extension
- Total number of subscribers stood at 996.49 million as of March 2015, says TRAI
- CCI to wait for TRAI regulations before deciding on whether operators and ISPs violate Net Neutrality
- Gross revenue of operators grew by 9.5 per cent YoY to Rs 639.55 billion for December 2014
- Lapses on DoT’s part led to an undue advantage of around Rs 240 billion to telecom operators, says CAG
- COAI requests DoT to remove the requirement for IAC renewal if an operator shifts its equipment to another circle
- IAMAI states VoIP calls cannot be brought under the 'same service same rules' principle
- No decision on mandating social networking service providers to set up servers in India
- TRAI directs Vodafone to furnish the compliance report of its earlier direction by July 31
- Bid Impact: Industry dynamics expected to change following spectrum auction
- Telecom sector accounts for about 2 per cent GDP during 2013-14, says DoT
- Reliance Communications plans to sell a majority stake in Reliance Infratel
- Viom Networks plans to come out with an initial public offering in 2015
- TATA DOCOMO and BSNL lower national roaming tariffs
- TRAI issues recommendations on “Introducing Virtual Network Operators in telecom sector”
- Sanjeev Bobby Sarin: Founder and CEO, Ozone Networks
- Dr A.S. Prasad: Head, Product and Marketing, India, Emerson Network Power
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Telecom sector accounts for about 2 per ...
- News:No decision on mandating social networki...
- News:Supreme Court dismisses petitions filed ...
- News:Gross revenue of operators grew by 9.5 p...
- News:Total number of subscribers stood at 996...
- News:TRAI directs Vodafone to furnish the com...
- News:Lapses on DoT’s part led to an undue a...
- News:Reliance Communications plans to sell a ...
- News:COAI requests DoT to remove the requirem...
- News:RCOM reportedly in talks with SSTL for m...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|