AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.5.44 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.37 (-6.37%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.383.70 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲13.75 (3.72%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.260.50 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.80 (-1.44%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.10 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-3.59%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.39 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.42%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,645.95 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼18.60 (-1.12%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.44.35 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.20 (-10.49%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.40 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (2.65%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.168.50 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.80 (1.69%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.31.70 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.09%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.31 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.41 (2.95%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.27.60 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.18%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.76.15 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.40 (-1.81%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.82.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.40 (3.01%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.31%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.5.17 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.50 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.18%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.18.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.84%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.414.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.35 (-0.80%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.56 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.34 (-3.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.02 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.552.10 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼8.85 (-1.58%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.61 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.14 (-3.73%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The merger and acquisition (M&A) guidelines released in early 2014 have failed to trigger consolidation in the Indian telecom industry.
The global association of mobile operators, GSM Association (GSMA) has raised concern over the final reserve price of the spectrum in the 2100 MHz band.
The Supreme Court has asked the Bombay High Court to decide on the Vodafone transfer pricing case without taking into account the apex court’s judgement in 2012 on the deal between Vodafone and Hutchison.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad urges telecom industry to come up with business model to monetise NOFN
- IT department files special leave petition in SC regarding Vodafone India Services’ tax case
- CCEA approves spectrum swap deal between telecom and defence ministries
- Telecom Commission recommends an audit for spectrum use
- AG opines against imposition of Swachh Bharat cess on telecom companies
- DoT gives in-principle approval for utilising white space for offering broadband services
- Rajasthan HC allows SSTL to again apply for 100 per cent foreign ownership
- Telecom Commission fixes the reserve price of Rs 37 billion per MHz for 2100 MHz spectrum
- DoT will release spectrum sharing and trading guidelines after February 2015 auctions
- Telecom sector receives FDI worth $2.47 billion in April-November 2014
- Domestic Drive: Government push needed for indigenous equipment manufacturing
- DoT constitutes panel to formulate policy on net neutrality
- Government releases India@Digital.Bharat report on the Indian Internet economy
- TRAI reiterates its recommendation on the reserve price of 3G spectrum
- DoT approaches SC for transfer of spectrum charges payment-related cases to the apex court
- Telecom operators request for another pre-bid conference ahead of spectrum auctions
- RBI approves Tata Sons’ proposal to acquire DOCOMO’s stake in TTSL
- RJIL granted clearances for setting up international internet gateways for 4G operations
- High Court asks BSNL to advertise TRAI’s regulations on unsolicited commercial calls
- Finance ministry asks DoT to consider up front collection of 35 per cent of final bid amount
- Kerala government allows operators to set up telecom towers on government land and buildings
- DoT states Unitech Wireless liable to pay dues of Rs 11 billion pertaining to its UASL obligations
- DoT releases notice inviting application for auctions starting February 25, 2015
- DoT to propose reserve price of spectrum in 2100 MHz band by January 15, 2015
- Kerala to become the first state with complete broadband connectivity under NOFN project
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Kerala government allows operators to se...
- News:Finance ministry asks DoT to consider up...
- News:Government releases India@Digital.Bharat...
- News:DoT constitutes panel to formulate polic...
- News:TRAI reiterates its recommendation on th...
- News:DoT approaches SC for transfer of spectr...
- News:Telecom operators request for another pr...
- News:DoT gives in-principle approval for util...
- News:Telecom Commission fixes the reserve pri...
- News:Rajasthan HC allows SSTL to again apply ...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|