AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.89 Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.427.10 Trade time:9:48AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.05 (-0.94%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.259.80 Trade time:9:45AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.70 (-0.65%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.11.87 Trade time:9:49AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (0.68%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.38 Trade time:9:48AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.04 (1.71%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.943.65 Trade time:9:51AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.85 (0.52%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.39.00 Trade time:9:51AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-0.76%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.12.94 Trade time:9:51AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.23 (1.81%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.178.65 Trade time:9:50AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.40 (-1.33%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.23.25 Trade time:9:50AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.64%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.16.00 Trade time:2:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.20.30 Trade time:9:51AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.69%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.86.15 Trade time:9:50AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.12%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.63.55 Trade time:9:50AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-1.09%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.75 Trade time:3:13PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.24.30 Trade time:2:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.24.15 Trade time:9:50AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.21%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.453.80 Trade time:9:51AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.65 (0.59%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.95 Trade time:9:48AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-1.42%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.711.00 Trade time:9:17AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.75 (-0.52%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.74 Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has stated that the cabinet is likely to give its approval to the spectrum sharing and trading guidelines by end-July 2015.
Bharti Airtel has stated that the lack of adequate mobile towers is the primary reason behind frequent call drops that its customers are facing.
A panel under the Department of Telecommunications has opposed projects such as Facebook’s Internet.org which allow access to certain websites without mobile data charges.
- Sterlite Technologies plans to invest Rs 4 billion to expand its optic fibre network capacity
- Ministry of Communications and IT launches BSNL Buzz and Speed Pay
- TRAI states unallocated spectrum be counted while determining spectrum limit of an operator
- Several telecom operators announce the launch of full mobile number portability on July 03, 2015
- Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, Director (Planning), BBNL
- BSNL plans to hive off its tower assets into a separate subsidiary
- Government of India to launch Digital India Week on July 1, 2015
- BSNL’s Rs 80 billion long term bank facility gets the highest credit rating from CARE
- Rapid Transition: Bright prospects for Myanmar’s telecom industry
- Government to issue the Department of Telecommunications report on net neutrality
- Telecom ministry to seek cabinet approval for spectrum trading and sharing guidelines by July 2015
- Telecom ministry asks TAIPA for data on towers installed between March 2013 and March 2015
- DoT may not rework M&A guidelines but deal with related issues on case-by-case basis
- Telecom subscriber base in the country stood at 999.71 million as of April 2015, says TRAI
- BSNL to install 40,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the country by 2018
- COAI launches pilot for its Outreach Programme with Centum Learning
- BSNL to introduce mobile wallet in partnership with State Bank of India
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the need for checks and balances
- RCOM in talks with SSTL for a merger through a stock swap transaction
- Faster Roll-outs: Opportunities and challenges in the tower industry
- Gross revenue of telecom service providers stood at Rs 639.55 billion in third quarter of 2014
- Cabinet to decide on telecom spectrum sharing and trading in June 2015
- DoT directs TRAI to suggest a disincentive mechanism to address the issue of call drops
- DoT allows service providers to install equipment in hospitals for improving connectivity
- Videocon Telecom set to launch 4G services in few circles within 6-8 months
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Gross revenue of telecom service provide...
- News:BSNL’s Rs 80 billion long term bank fa...
- Discussion Board:Faster Roll-outs: Opportunities and chal...
- News:Government to issue the Department of Te...
- News:Telecom ministry asks TAIPA for data on ...
- News:Telecom subscriber base in the country s...
- News:DoT may not rework M&A guidelines but de...
- News:BSNL to introduce mobile wallet in partn...
- News:RCOM in talks with SSTL for a merger thr...
- News:Telecom ministry to seek cabinet approva...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|