AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹3.76Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-2.59%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹340.40Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.00 (0.59%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹465.80Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.50 (0.54%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.29%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.69Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-2.07%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹872.60Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.45 (-0.39%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹53.25Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.70 (-1.30%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹12.73Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.16 (-1.24%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹90.85Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.75 (-0.82%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹65.60Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.95 (-4.30%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹11.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.38 (3.58%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹24.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-1.01%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹83.15Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.12%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹38.65Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.85 (2.25%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹30.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.75 (-2.44%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹13.95Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹127.85Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.00 (1.59%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹50.35Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹730.05Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.55 (-0.48%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.83Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.07 (-0.89%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹651.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼10.50 (-1.59%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.56Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-4.48%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has rejected the Telecom Commission's contention that free promotional offers allowed by it are responsible for the industry's deteriorating financial health and lower licence fee payments to the government.
The telecom ministry has clarified that there is no immediate plan to allow telecom companies to buy spectrum annually.
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved Reliance Communications’ (RCOM) proposed sale of 51 per cent stake in Reliance Infratel to Canada-based Brookfield Infrastructure Group.
- COAI likely to seek relaxation in licence fee payout for the quarter ending March 2017
- TRAI issues consultation paper on introduction of unified licence for VNOs
- RCOM obtains approval from CCI for merger with Aircel
- Consolidation Canvas Proposed Vodafone-Idea merger to reshape the industry landscape
- TRAI extends deadline for submitting comments on paper to review tariff assessment process
- TDSAT asks TRAI to re-examine RJIL’s promotional offers
- Headroom for Growth: Analysts foresee interesting times ahead
- DoT issues revised demand-cum-show cause notices to six telecom operators
- Delhi high court reserves verdict in Tata Sons-NTT DOCOMO dispute
- RCOM obtains approval from SEBI, NSE and BSE for merger with Aircel
- TRAI extends deadline for submitting comments on 'Sustainable Telecommunications' paper
- TRAI seeks explanation from global SIM card companies over poor service quality
- TRAI suggests setting up of an Ombudsman for dealing with consumer complaints
- TDSAT reserves order on appeal for stay on RJIL’s promotional offer
- Government looking to auction 5G spectrum in bands above 3,000 MHz
- Pradeep Kumar Pujari, secretary, MoP given additional charge of DoT
- TRAI views on spectrum charge to boost broadband reach, says ISPAI
- RBI opposes Tata’s move to pay DOCOMO, says transfer of shares illegal
- Lack of reforms, not promotional offers, hurting the sector, says TRAI
- DoT again considers proposal to merge BSNL and MTNL
- DoT launches TEN Square to incubate start-ups in the field of ICT
- ISPs may lose permit if they fail to start services within one year, says TRAI
- TRAI releases mobile broadband speed data for January 2017
- TRAI plans to provide internet at Re 0.2 per MB by easing access to Wi-Fi
- Aruna Sundarajan likely to be given additional charge of telecom secretary after JS Deepak’s exit
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Government looking to auction 5G spectru...
- News:DoT again considers proposal to merge BS...
- News:TDSAT reserves order on appeal for stay ...
- News:TRAI views on spectrum charge to boost b...
- News:RBI opposes Tata’s move to pay DOCOMO,...
- News:Pradeep Kumar Pujari, secretary, MoP giv...
- News:TDSAT asks TRAI to re-examine RJIL’s p...
- News:RCOM obtains approval from SEBI, NSE and...
- News:TRAI seeks explanation from global SIM c...
- News:Lack of reforms, not promotional offers,...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...