AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (1.69%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.299.80 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.05 (-1.01%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.94.95 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (2.82%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.14.42 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.07 (-0.48%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.48 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.07 (-4.52%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,458.95 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.30 (0.36%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.35.00 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.43%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.07 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.141.75 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.10 (1.50%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.15.90 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-2.15%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.16.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-4.97%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.14.15 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.70%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.32.15 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-0.77%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.119.05 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.00 (-0.83%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.24.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (0.83%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-2.14%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-1.83%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.4.03 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-0.74%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.287.15 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.50 (2.32%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.16 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-1.65%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.4.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.24 (-4.91%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.153.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.65 (-2.33%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.1.91 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.08 (-4.02%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
According to the National Security Council (NSC), Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) should play an active role in providing leads on cyber security threats to the government, since it is the only player to hold pan-India broadband wireless access licence.
The Department of Telecommunications is examining the option of hiving off Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited’s (BSNL) optical fibre (OFC) cable network business into a separate entity.
After 10 days and 68 rounds of aggressive bidding, the high profile 2G spectrum auction concluded on February 13, 2014.
- Telecom infrastructure spending to decline by 26 per cent during the 12th Five Year Plan
- DoT seeks the Attorney General’s view on initial spectrum allocation to TTSL
- Tower expansion project in the north-east may be impacted by miscalculation of project cost
- The government is likely to miss the nationwide MNP rollout deadline by another six months
- NTT DOCOMO to continue with its investments in TTSL
- Reliance Globalcom shelves its plans to sell the company business
- DoT panel recommends slab-based penalties for violations by telecom operators
- RJIL seeks contiguous spectrum in the 1800 MHz band in the northeast
- India supports the setting up of a global agency for monitoring internet traffic
- Vodafone India likely to receive approval for the merger of its Indian unit but with riders
- Viom Networks appoints an advisor for its overseas listing
- The government receives an upfront payment of Rs 182.67 billion from 2G spectrum winners
- DoT seeks a legal view on Aircel’s merger of licences
- DoT to allocate 2G spectrum to the operators by May 2014
- The Government defers a decision on the withdrawal of conciliation talks with Vodafone Plc
- DoT approaches the Telecom Commission to ask TRAI to reconsider its recommendations on MNP
- Spectrum Trading: Key highlights of TRAI guidelines
- American Tower Corporation likely to bid for Viom Networks
- DoT reproaches C-DoT for the delayed rollout of the secure government network
- DoT seeks TRAI’s views on the SUC to be levied for satellite service usage
- BSNL opposes TRAI’s recommendation of surrendering its CDMA spectrum
- TRAI recommends auctioning CDMA spectrum at a base price of Rs 26.85 billion per MHz
- DoT panel recommends funding for research work regarding EMF radiation from towers
- Bharti Airtel loses a court case in Nigeria, may face $3 billion payout
- The Department of Telecommunications issues telecom M&A guidelines
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:BSNL opposes TRAI’s recommendation of ...
- News:American Tower Corporation likely to bid...
- News:DoT seeks TRAI’s views on the SUC to b...
- News:DoT approaches the Telecom Commission to...
- News:NTT DOCOMO to continue with its investme...
- News:DoT reproaches C-DoT for the delayed rol...
- News:Viom Networks appoints an advisor for it...
- News: The government receives an upfront paym...
- News:Reliance Globalcom shelves its plans to ...
- News:RJIL seeks contiguous spectrum in the 18...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
- News:TRAI is examining whether CDMA operators...
- News:SC rejects Reliance Infocomm's plea rela...
|Your cart is empty|