AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.46Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.19 (4.45%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹320.70Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲4.15 (1.31%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹410.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.20 (-0.77%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹16.15Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.55 (-3.29%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹4.37Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.08 (-1.80%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹838.50Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼5.30 (-0.63%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹58.70Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.35 (-3.85%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹12.94Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.28 (-2.12%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹71.40Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.05 (2.96%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹47.60Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.70 (-5.37%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹12.61Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.50 (4.13%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹19.60Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.45 (-2.24%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹85.80Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (0.47%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹31.20Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.10 (-3.41%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹31.10Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.30 (-4.01%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-2.14%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹107.80Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.90 (-2.62%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹61.45Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.60 (-2.54%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹672.30Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼13.40 (-1.95%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹6.01Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.33%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹644.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼21.00 (-3.16%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹3.10Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-4.62%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has sought the Attorney General’s (AG) opinion on the extension of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited’s (RJIL) promotional offer beyond 90 days.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is looking to allocate 40 MHz of spectrum to each operator in each of the 22 circles, at par with some international markets with a view to increase the broadband penetration in the country.
Idea Cellular has filed an appeal with the Telecom Dispute Settlement and Appellate Tribunal for not taking actions against Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited’s (RJIL) promotional offers.
- TRAI issues consultation paper on approach towards sustainable telecommunications
- Expenditure from USOF to be at least Rs 115 billion in 2017-18, says DoT
- Aircel to seek clarity from Supreme Court on deals with RCOM and Airtel
- Supreme Court rejects Reliance, Airtel and Idea’s plea against spectrum auction in 2015
- TRAI planning to release recommendations on the framework of Internet telephony by February 2017
- India and USA renew MoU for co-operation on cyber security
- DoT allows import of mobile phones without panic button till February 28, 2017
- RJIL tops monthly average mobile data speed test, says TRAI
- Bharti Airtel files additional affidavit with TDSAT, accuses TRAI of allowing RJIL to break rules
- Aircel to seek recall of Supreme Court ban
- Government asks domestic handset manufacturers to come up with smartphones priced less than Rs 2,000
- TRAI to soon release its recommendation on public Wi-Fi
- Total wireless subscriber base increases to 1,078.42 million at the end of October 2016
- DoT proposes utility duct for cables as part of road design
- TRAI to review tariff orders and regulatory framework this year
- Aircel may be stripped of spectrum if promoters fail to appear in court in 2G license case, says Supreme Court
- TRAI likely to appeal against Madras High Court order on draft regulations on broadcast tariff
- DoT to seek Cabinet’s approval for BharatNet phase II
- ICA requests government to allow usage of soft SIMs in wireless devices
- TRAI to meet telecom CEOs on January 6 to draw up the agenda for 2017
- RJIL and TTSL oppose Airtel and Vodafone pleas on TRAI’s IUC norms in Delhi HC
- TRAI releases consultation paper on net neutrality
- DoT planning to finalise a comprehensive policy on backhaul spectrum in 2017
- Aircel records highest call drop rate in July-September 2016, as per TRAI
- Government opposes Vodafone’s plea against TRAI’s recommendation to impose Rs 10.5 billion penalty
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:RJIL and TTSL oppose Airtel and Vodafone...
- News:ICA requests government to allow usage o...
- News:DoT to seek Cabinet’s approval for Bha...
- News:Aircel to seek clarity from Supreme Cour...
- News:TRAI likely to appeal against Madras Hig...
- News:Aircel may be stripped of spectrum if pr...
- News:Aircel to seek recall of Supreme Court b...
- News:Bharti Airtel files additional affidavit...
- News:RJIL tops monthly average mobile data sp...
- News:Supreme Court rejects Reliance, Airtel a...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...