AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-6.41%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.347.70 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.40 (1.28%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.235.70 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.05 (0.88%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.09 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.18 (-1.47%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.38 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.65%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.848.75 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲20.65 (2.49%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.62.55 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.65 (9.93%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.15 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.62%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.157.90 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (0.73%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.67%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.95 (12.30%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.16.70 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.30%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.91.55 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.75 (-1.88%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.75.30 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-1.12%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.36.05 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.00 (19.97%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (1.01%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.32.75 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.40 (7.91%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.424.85 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.00 (0.71%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.75 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-1.32%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.759.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲12.25 (1.64%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.4.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Income Tax (I-T) Department has issued another tax notice to Nokia India for dispute relating royalty payments to the parent company.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has stated that non-resident Indians would be allowed to purchase shares of Shyam Telecom after its approval.
The Bombay High Court (HC) has ruled in favor of Vodafone India in the transfer pricing case related to the sale of operator's call-centre business to Hutchison and assignment of call options to Vodafone International.
- Interview with Syed Safawi, Chief Executive Officer, Viom Networks
- TTSL approaches DoT for liberalisation of its CDMA spectrum
- Bharti Airtel in discussions with Aircel for spectrum trading
- Swapna Bapat, Director, Systems Engineering, Brocade
- Ruchira Shukla, South Asia Lead, Technology, Media and Telecom Investments, IFC
- Payments Banks: Capitalising on telecom reach to drive financial inclusion
- SSTL to offer net-neutral internet calling plans in the country
- Telecom Ministry grants ISP license to state-run TACTV
- TRAI to release recommendations on compensating consumers on call drops by October 15, 2015
- Telecom ministry asks telecom operators to install new towers
- DoT approves TRAI’s proposal for a single emergency number
- RCOM in advanced talks with RJIL for spectrum sharing and trading
- TRAI to soon submit recommendations on redefining minimum broadband speed
- Government may allow telecom companies to install mobile towers at post offices
- Delhi HC seeks responses from NDMC and RJIL on Indus Towers’ petition
- TRAI directed to penalise operators encouraging call drops, says telecom ministry
- TRAI signs a MOU with UAE telecom regulator on cooperation in telecom and ICT
- Interview with Shrikant Shenwai, CEO, WBA
- Government to team-up with Microsoft to bring broadband connectivity to 500,000 villages
- Government to offer free Wi-Fi at 500 railway station
- Government to complete harmonisation process for 3G spectrum by end-December 2015
- TRAI to conduct a call drop test drive in Mumbai and Delhi on September 28
- Bharti Airtel appoints R Sundar Rajan as the new legal head
- Xiaomi gets into wireless carrier business with Mi Mobile plan
- Vodafone moves SC for stay on Rs 920 million tax demand
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:TRAI to soon submit recommendations on r...
- News:Telecom ministry asks telecom operators ...
- News:Government to team-up with Microsoft to ...
- News:RCOM in advanced talks with RJIL for spe...
- News:Delhi HC seeks responses from NDMC and R...
- News:SSTL to offer net-neutral internet calli...
- News:Government may allow telecom companies t...
- News:Government to complete harmonisation pro...
- News:Government to offer free Wi-Fi at 500 ra...
- News:TRAI to release recommendations on compe...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|