AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.40Trade time:11:15AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-4.35%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹343.95Trade time:12:07PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.20 (-0.64%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹433.50Trade time:12:07PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲4.30 (1.00%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹11.40Trade time:11:39AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.02 (0.18%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹2.13Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.01 (-0.47%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹788.45Trade time:12:07PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼10.25 (-1.28%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹39.90Trade time:12:03PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-1.97%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹16.25Trade time:12:06PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹94.35Trade time:12:07PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.30 (-1.36%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹29.45Trade time:11:59AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.51%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹15.00Trade time:11:57AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.45 (-2.91%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹20.75Trade time:12:06PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-0.95%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹106.40Trade time:12:06PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.25 (1.19%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹51.60Trade time:12:07PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (0.19%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹30.75Trade time:3:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (0.82%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.50Trade time:10:17AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.75 (4.76%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹33.00Trade time:12:07PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.30%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹521.20Trade time:12:07PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲19.05 (3.79%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹6.55Trade time:12:06PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.30%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹581.00Trade time:11:47AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼13.15 (-2.21%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.85Trade time:10:15AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-1.72%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is reportedly planning to initiate action against video advertisements that are downloaded automatically at the time of internet browsing
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is reportedly planning to delay spectrum auction by a few days at the behest of the industry.
Bharti Airtel has rolled out Aadhar-based digital verification process in Delhi for instant activation of new Airtel mobile connections.
- TRAI issues consultation paper to bring SUC for ISPs under revenue sharing model
- TRAI extends validity of special tariff voucher from 90 days to 365 days
- Bureau of Indian Sandards grants handset manufacturers more time to follow new rules
- No clarity in permit to seek compliance from operators, says TRAI
- Maharashtra government awards Nagpur smart city project to L&T
- DoT seeks details of RJIL users from TRAI
- DoT allows telecom operators to carry out Aadhaar-based e-KYC
- RCOM moves SC against TDSAT’s order on SMS termination charges
- RJIL asks TRAI to ensure that it gets to connect with the existing operators
- Telecom operators seek more time for spectrum auction
- Government to consider COAI concerns against RJIL, TRAI
- SSTL to seek fresh approval from FIPB to hike foreign holding beyond 74 per cent
- DoT suspends spectrum sharing and trading till auction concludes
- COAI seeks meeting with PMO to discuss concerns over TRAI’s bias against incumbent telecom operators
- TRAI extends deadline for views on consultation paper on cloud computing till September 5, 2016
- COAI accuses RJIL of bypassing regulations by offering full fledged services under the disguise of test connections
- Five foreign firms seek relaxation in local sourcing norms
- Spectrum auction to start on September 29, 2016
- TRAI to launch a portal for users to check call drop rates of telecom operators
- Delhi High Court seeks government’s response on Airtel’s plea for refund of Rs 25 billion
- Telecom tower firms to approach finance ministry for adding diesel as an input under model GST law
- TRAI extends deadline for views on consultation paper on public Wi-Fi till August 24, 2016
- TRAI releases consultation paper on review of network-related QoS
- RJIL receives environment clearance for AAE-I subsea cable project
- Union Cabinet approves flat three per cent SUC for upcoming spectrum auction
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Delhi High Court seeks government’s re...
- News:COAI seeks meeting with PMO to discuss c...
- News:SSTL to seek fresh approval from FIPB to...
- News:Maharashtra government awards Nagpur sma...
- News:Spectrum auction to start on September 2...
- News:TRAI extends deadline for views on consu...
- News:COAI accuses RJIL of bypassing regulatio...
- News:Five foreign firms seek relaxation in lo...
- News:RJIL asks TRAI to ensure that it gets to...
- News:RCOM moves SC against TDSAT’s order on...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...