AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹3.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹346.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.45 (1.01%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹530.65Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.30 (-1.17%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.50Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (1.45%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.73Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.01 (-0.17%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹817.85Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲5.30 (0.65%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹59.45Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.90 (1.54%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹16.08Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.25%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹84.95Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.18%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹103.95Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲16.25 (18.53%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹12.99Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.63 (5.10%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹27.15Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.05 (4.02%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹83.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.70 (-1.99%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹34.30Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (1.18%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹29.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.75 (2.59%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.09 (0.54%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹152.55Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.00 (4.81%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹52.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹706.40Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.00 (0.14%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.11Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.57%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹707.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲19.30 (2.81%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.61Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (0.38%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
Reliance Communications has received its shareholders’ approval to spin-off and merge its wireless division with Aircel and Dishnet Wireless.
The Delhi High Court (HC) has stayed an order passed by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) imposing a penalty worth Rs 2.9 billion on AT&T Global Network Services India Private Limited for allegedly providing end-to-end managed data services between the years 2002-2005, without obtaining a proper licence or paying the necessary licence fee.
According to the ministry of electronics and information technology, (MeitY), the digital infrastructure in India is expected to increase three-fold by end 2017.
- RBI asks banks to keep a close watch on telecom sector and set aside higher provisioning for loans
- Aircel plans to approach RBI for payments bank licence
- DoT sets limit for payments that can be done through a user’s prepaid or post-paid accounts
- Government contemplates a common duct policy to bring down operational costs
- ITI Limited reports 30 per cent y-o-y revenue growth in 2016-17; the highest in last six years
- ITI Limited reports a 30 per cent growth in year-on-year revenues for the year ended March 2017
- TRAI forms sub-groups to identify obsolete regulations and orders
- Idea Cellular to launch payments bank operations in June 2017
- Government likely to ease bank guarantee norms for mobile component imports
- Around 50,000 villages still without mobile network coverage, says telecom ministry
- Bharti Airtel requests ASCI to review its order on fastest network advertisement
- TRAI extends deadline for submitting comments on paper on 'Ease of doing Telecom business in India'
- Vodafone moves TRAI against RJIL’s Summer Surprise offer
- TDSAT defers hearing on RJIL’s promotional offers to April 20, 2017
- Airtel, Vodafone and Idea users registered most billing complaints during quarter ended December 2016, says TRAI
- Operators report around 10 per cent decline in service revenue for October-December 2016
- Promotional offers resulted in lower licence fee collections, says DoT
- TRAI to soon issue revised QoS parameters
- DoT survey shows call drop issue is more severe when indoors
- DoT to soon formulate a regulatory regime for OTT players
- Aircel, RCOM and Airtel fail to meet 2G QoS parameters in Sept-Dec 2016
- Internet of Things: Connecting the dots to mainstream IoT
- Aditya Birla Group receives RBI licence to set up payments bank
- Interview with TSSC’s Lt General Dr S.P. Kochhar
- Gurugram to set up telecom coordination committee to redress mobile tower grievances
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Around 50,000 villages still without mob...
- News:Aircel, RCOM and Airtel fail to meet 2G ...
- News:Vodafone moves TRAI against RJIL’s Sum...
- News:TDSAT defers hearing on RJIL’s promoti...
- News:Promotional offers resulted in lower lic...
- News:Aircel plans to approach RBI for payment...
- News:TRAI to soon issue revised QoS parameter...
- News:Airtel, Vodafone and Idea users register...
- News:TRAI extends deadline for submitting com...
- News:DoT sets limit for payments that can be ...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- Face to Face:Interview with TSSC’s Lt General Dr S....