AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.14 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.307.10 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (0.85%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.225.20 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.15 (-1.81%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.53 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.36 (2.96%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.31 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-1.28%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.870.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.55 (0.29%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.37.70 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (0.80%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.19.00 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.90 (4.97%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.101.45 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.40 (1.40%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.25.50 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.59%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.90 (-9.64%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.00 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.69%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.120.30 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.60 (-2.91%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.57.65 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.55 (4.63%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.32.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-1.98%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.21.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-2.54%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.36.10 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.65 (-4.37%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.377.00 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲9.60 (2.61%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.76 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.04 (0.60%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.726.25 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲38.75 (5.64%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.02 (0.58%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Bombay High Court has asked the Maharashtra government to submit an affidavit disclosing its optical fibre policy allowing telecom companies to lay underground cables for broadband and mobile connectivity within four weeks.
As per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), most of the telecom operators have displayed poor performance in its random drive tests.
DataWind has signed an memorandum of understanding with the Telangana government to set up its manufacturing unit in Hyderabad with an initial investment of Rs 1 billion.
- 50 new mobile phone factories set up in India during April 2015-January 2016, says DeitY
- TRAI received Rs 60 million in form of penalties from operators during July 2014-June 2015
- Auction Outlook: Aggressive bidding expected in biggest spectrum sale yet
- GSM Association displays concern over the pricing of spectrum in the 700 MHz band
- COAI to approach TRAI on methodology used by regulator for deciding spectrum reserve price
- J S Deepak replaces Rakesh Garg as new DoT Secretary
- Bharti Airtel and Axiata Group to merge operations in Bangladesh
- Optical fibre cable rolled out in 36,738 gram panchayats till January 17, 2016
- BSNL to commission NGN across the country by end-March 2016
- TRAI submits its recommendations on reserve pricing of spectrum for the upcoming auction
- Railtel to provide broadband connectivity to 500,000 households in the next two years
- Nearly one-third of all mobile users in India will adopt 4G by end-2016, says Deloitte
- Gionee to approach DIPP for single-brand retail licence
- Department of Telecommunications projects revenue of Rs 490 billion for 2015-16
- DoT signs MoU with MSDE for national action plan on skill development in telecom sector
- TRAI likely to recommend sale of 35 MHz of spectrum in 700 MHz band in 2016 auctions
- TRAI to provide its views on differential pricing for data services by end-January 2016
- No apparent health effects due to radiation by mobile towers, says TRAI
- TRAI urges broadband service providers to disclose information for boosting transparency
- RCOM pays Rs 53.83 billion to DoT for liberalisation of its spectrum in 800 MHz band
- Digitising India: Hopes, expectations and challenges
- Apple approaches DIPP to allow single brand retailing and online selling
- Telecom equipment manufacturers seek infrastructure status and tax sops in Budget
- TRAI to conduct open house discussion on differential pricing for data on January 21, 2016
- Private players to undertake O&M for government’s BharatNet project
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:TRAI likely to recommend sale of 35 MHz ...
- News:Department of Telecommunications project...
- News:Bharti Airtel and Axiata Group to merge ...
- News:TRAI submits its recommendations on rese...
- News:TRAI to provide its views on differentia...
- News:Optical fibre cable rolled out in 36,738...
- News:Gionee to approach DIPP for single-brand...
- News:BSNL to commission NGN across the countr...
- News:DoT signs MoU with MSDE for national act...
- News:J S Deepak replaces Rakesh Garg as new D...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|