AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.96 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.39 (-8.97%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.410.85 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲9.15 (2.28%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.220.40 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.30%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.20.40 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.25%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.79 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.36%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,505.00 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.10 (0.54%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.69.45 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.50 (-3.47%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.90 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-2.98%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.161.50 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (0.28%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.25.65 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.39%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.11%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.26.70 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.19%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.30.25 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.83%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.101.60 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.70 (1.70%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.32.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.75 (-2.28%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.68 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.55 (-4.94%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.30 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-2.98%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.373.75 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-0.19%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.89 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.06 (-0.67%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.36 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.450.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼7.45 (-1.63%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.82 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.12 (4.44%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Telecom Commission has reportedly directed the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to work on a mechanism to allocate the spectrum won by the telecom operators in auctions within a reasonable period, preferably 90 days from the date of the payment for the spectrum.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) will soon ask the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to specify the quantity of spectrum in the 2100 MHz band that will be put up for sale in the forthcoming auction.
The Telecom Commission has rejected a proposal from the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India to impose an annual licence fee of 8 per cent on internet service providers (ISPs), as the move will result in a hike in internet charges and tariffs.
- Department of Telecommunications to withdraw Rs 10 billion penalty on Loop Telecom
- BSNL seeks a grant in return for surrendering spectrum in the 900 MHz band
- AUSPI opposes TRAI’s recommendation on use of 800 MHz spectrum as E-GSM Band
- Ministry of Communications and IT clears an investment proposal of Samsung under MSIPS
- Madras High Court directs Aircel to comply with conditions for Chennai-TN licence merger
- Cashing In: Monetisation of telecom tower assets gains traction in Southeast Asia
- TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valuation and Reserve Price of Spectrum: Licenses expiring in 2015-16’
- Telecom Commission clears the decision on full MNP, final approval awaited by the Ministry
- DoT to hire consultant for Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited surplus land
- TRAI releases data on telephone subscribers for August 2014
- RJIL requests DoT to allocate microwave backbone frequency carriers in 6 and 7 GHz
- Loop Mobile seeks speedy migration of subscribers to Airtel, citing shortage of time
- Vodafone India states over the top operators need to be taxed
- Samsung launches Galaxy Note 4 in India with 4G LTE feature at a price of Rs 58,300
- MTNL partners with Union Bank of India to launch telephone bill payment service
- CII urges DoT to put additional spectrum up for sale in auctions
- Vodafone India gets favourable verdict from Bombay HC over transfer pricing case
- CAG raises concerns over spectrum allocation and usage policies of DoT
- Bharti Airtel requests DoT to allocate spectrum acquired in the February 2014 auctions
- Telenor plans to own 100 per cent of Telewings Communications by end-2014
- Bharti Airtel launches first pilot public Wi-Fi project in Hyderabad
- Home Ministry raises concerns over use of Aadhaar Card as a proof for procuring SIM cards
- Vodafone India urges DoT to allocate spectrum acquired in the February 2014 auctions
- EMF radiations from mobile phones do not pose danger to health, says COAI
- 60 gram panchayats covered under NOFN project so far, says USOF administration
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:MTNL partners with Union Bank of India t...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Vodafone India gets favourable verdict f...
- News:CII urges DoT to put additional spectrum...
- News:CAG raises concerns over spectrum alloca...
- News:AUSPI opposes TRAI’s recommendation on...
- News:Telecom Commission clears the decision o...
- News:Bharti Airtel requests DoT to allocate s...
- News:Bharti Airtel launches first pilot publi...
- News:Ministry of Communications and IT clears...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|