AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-10.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.418.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.10 (0.50%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.255.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.40 (0.55%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.25 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.17 (1.41%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.36 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.42%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.996.60 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲36.60 (3.81%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.45.55 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.10 (7.30%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.23 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.172.85 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.35 (1.38%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.20 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (1.35%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.20.10 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.25%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.95 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.52%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.104.55 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.60 (-3.33%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.70.45 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.10 (3.07%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (2.67%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.22.00 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.57%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.27.55 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-1.78%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.450.25 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.10 (-0.46%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.54 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (3.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.870.00 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.50 (-0.63%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (1.75%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
With a subscriber base of over 830 million, Africa is one of the fastest growing telecom markets in the world.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has mandated that intra circle roaming facilities by telecom service providers be permitted in the disaster-stricken districts for 15 days.
Attorney General of India has reportedly allowed the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to prescribe principles under the Indian Telegraph Act, 1885 for granting Right of Way (RoW) by state governments and local bodies and for levy of charges for the establishment of telecom infrastructure.
- Ram Sewak Sharma appointed as new TRAI chairman
- Sukrit Maitre, Circle Business Head, Maharashtra and Goa, Uninor
- Srikanth Natarajan, Director, Channels and Alliances, India and SAARC, Brocade
- Quality Check: Increased network complexity calls for cutting-edge testing solutions
- Department of Telecommunications plans another spectrum auction in early 2016
- DoT to issue a global tender for setting up TFC
- Fibre Power: OFC use in the railways and electricity transmission sectors
- RoW Solutions: Need for standardised regulations
- OFC Applications: Delivering digital services through fibre networks
- DoT seeks status report on call drops by July 31, 2015
- No plans to exit Africa, says Bharti Airtel
- TRAI needs to take a stand on the net neutrality issue, says Competition Commission of India
- Infrastructure Investments: tower industry attracts increasing funds
- Tata Sons offers to buy DOCOMO’s stake at Rs 23 per share
- DoT and MHA to discuss screening of foreign telecom equipment
- Paytm requests RBI to raise cash limit for mobile wallets
- Subscriber Surge: Growth in rural segment driven by simplified offerings and localised content
- DoT upholds net neutrality in India, releases the much awaited report
- Operators should be granted payments bank license, says Bharti Airtel
- China’s telecom gear maker, Huawei to set up a manufacturing unit in Tamil Nadu
- RTI can be filed with TRAI to know status of phone complaints
- Telecom Commission to discuss TRAI’s recommendations on Broadband and VNO
- Government appoints Costa Rica's Oreamuno as arbitrator in Vodafone tax case
- Rural Moves: Operators turn their attention to this high-potential segment
- Revisiting Strategies: Lower levies proposed for USO Fund to push rural telecom growth
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Discussion Board:Subscriber Surge: Growth in rural segmen...
- News:DoT upholds net neutrality in India, rel...
- News: DoT can prescribe principles for granti...
- News:Paytm requests RBI to raise cash limit f...
- News:China’s telecom gear maker, Huawei to ...
- News:Operators should be granted payments ban...
- News:DoT seeks status report on call drops by...
- News:RTI can be filed with TRAI to know statu...
- News:DoT and MHA to discuss screening of fore...
- Trends and Developments:Infrastructure Investments: tower indust...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|