AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.99 Trade time:3:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.346.10 Trade time:9:52AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.75 (0.22%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.234.10 Trade time:9:49AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.55 (1.10%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.10.73 Trade time:9:41AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.47%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.30 Trade time:9:44AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.44%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.954.00 Trade time:9:52AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.00 (0.74%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.35.90 Trade time:9:51AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (0.56%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.11 Trade time:9:51AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.18 (1.39%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.151.40 Trade time:9:52AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.75 (1.17%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.23.45 Trade time:9:49AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (2.85%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.00 Trade time:9:27AM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.15.20 Trade time:9:52AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (1.33%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.79.45 Trade time:9:51AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.25 (1.60%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.59.75 Trade time:9:52AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.20 (3.82%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.26.70 Trade time:1:25PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.21.60 Trade time:9:40AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.50 (7.46%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.26.90 Trade time:9:52AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.70 (2.67%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.387.90 Trade time:9:50AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.40 (1.94%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.16 Trade time:9:49AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-1.60%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.695.00 Trade time:9:46AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.00 (-0.14%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.69 Trade time:3:14PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Supreme Court (SC) has dismissed the appeals filed by Hutchison Max (now known as Vodafone India) and Sterling Cellular (now known as Vodafone Mobile Service), claiming that the additional spectrum allocation case of 2002 had to be dealt with separately and not as a part of the 2G spectrum allocation case of 2008.
Information Telecommunications & Handset Industry Association (INTHIA) is scheduled to be launched in India soon.
International SIM card provider Matrix Cellular (International) Services has received Securities and Exchange Board of India’s (SEBI) approval to float an initial public offer (IPO).
- Broadband Progress: Opportunities open up across the value chain
- Network Sharing: PPP models in global broadband deployment
- Operators plan to seek PMO nod to use Aadhaar biometric database for user verification
- Manufacturing Pitch: Make in India attracts big-ticket announcements from telecom vendors
- Streamlined Systems: E-enablement of Delhi government's operations makes processes simpler
- COAI urges DoT to speed up harmonisation of 1800 MHz band
- Government could penalise operators if issue of call drops not resolved within 45 days, says DoT
- PM calls for immediate action to address the call drop issue
- India Post to partner BSNL for providing services under payment bank licence
- NDMC to re-float tender for setting up Wi-Fi hotspots on 18,500 street light poles in Delhi
- Government gets investment proposals worth Rs 1.1 trillion for electronics manufacturing
- IAMAI opposes zero rating plans in its comments on DoT report
- New Metrics: Mobile data growth shifts focus to RoIC
- Industry bodies approach DoT for installation of towers in land held by Defense Ministry
- Airtel to roll out Facebook’s internet.org in few African countries in September 2015
- TRAI to start the consultation process to resolve the issue of call drops
- MoCIT’s task force in talks with Tamil Nadu government to revive Nokia’s plant in Chennai
- RBI grants in-principle approval to Idea, Airtel, Vodafone and Reliance for payment banks
- DoT seeks mobile tower installation in hospitals to prevent call drops
- CCI clears Nokia's proposed purchase of Alcatel-Lucent
- Telecom operators to partner with DoT to dispel tower radiations fears
- DoT seeks finance ministry’s opinion on including spectrum trading proceeds on operators’ AGR
- DoT directs TRAI to examine whether operators benefit by call drops on certain tariff plans
- Tamil Nadu government asks Foxconn to revive plant in Sriperumbudur, Chennai
- Call drops not linked to national tower policy, says Department of Telecommunications
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:RBI grants in-principle approval to Idea...
- OFC Networks in India:Streamlined Systems: E-enablement of Del...
- News:Industry bodies approach DoT for install...
- News:TRAI to start the consultation process t...
- News:CCI clears Nokia's proposed purchase of ...
- News:India Post to partner BSNL for providing...
- News:COAI urges DoT to speed up harmonisation...
- News:Airtel to roll out Facebook’s internet...
- News:DoT seeks mobile tower installation in h...
- News:MoCIT’s task force in talks with Tamil...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|