AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.39Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (1.19%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.357.85Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼5.95 (-1.64%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.282.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.75 (-0.62%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.12.10Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.82%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.21Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (2.31%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.742.95Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼7.50 (-1.00%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.42.15Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.65 (1.57%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.18.10Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-1.36%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.117.55Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.75 (-0.63%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.25.50Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.20%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.17.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-1.15%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.18.90Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.60 (3.28%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.116.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (0.34%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.56.60Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.35 (0.62%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.31.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.45 (-1.43%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.13.15Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-1.87%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.38.25Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.55 (1.46%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.418.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲5.90 (1.43%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.80Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.03 (-0.44%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.695.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼4.75 (-0.68%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.85Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (1.42%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Supreme Court has rejected the petition of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) that sought to transfer the interconnect usage charges (IUC) case related to Idea Cellular from the Gujarat High Court to Delhi High Court.
The Telecom Commission has proposed voluntary retirement scheme (VRS) for employees of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) who are 50 years of age and above.
The Telecom Commission has approved the upcoming spectrum auction at the same price as recommended by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
- TRAI submits its recommendations on reserve pricing of spectrum for the upcoming auction
- Railtel to provide broadband connectivity to 500,000 households in the next two years
- Nearly one-third of all mobile users in India will adopt 4G by end-2016, says Deloitte
- Gionee to approach DIPP for single-brand retail licence
- Department of Telecommunications projects revenue of Rs 490 billion for 2015-16
- DoT signs MoU with MSDE for national action plan on skill development in telecom sector
- TRAI likely to recommend sale of 35 MHz of spectrum in 700 MHz band in 2016 auctions
- TRAI to provide its views on differential pricing for data services by end-January 2016
- No apparent health effects due to radiation by mobile towers, says TRAI
- TRAI urges broadband service providers to disclose information for boosting transparency
- RCOM pays Rs 53.83 billion to DoT for liberalisation of its spectrum in 800 MHz band
- Digitising India: Hopes, expectations and challenges
- Apple approaches DIPP to allow single brand retailing and online selling
- Telecom equipment manufacturers seek infrastructure status and tax sops in Budget
- TRAI to conduct open house discussion on differential pricing for data on January 21, 2016
- Private players to undertake O&M for government’s BharatNet project
- Cellular Operators Association of India submits its budget recommendations for 2016-17
- BSNL slashes mobile rates by up to 80 per cent for existing subscribers
- Kolkata HC order brings relief to RCOM for paying charges for spectrum liberalisation
- RCOM extends talks with Tillman and TPG Asia for sale of tower assets by two weeks
- National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange approve RCOM’s takeover of SSTL
- RCOM and RJIL likely to sign spectrum sharing and trading deals soon
- TRAI directs operators to submit data on daily network performance
- Supreme Court asks government to clarify the differential SUC rates for BWA companies
- DoT directs RCOM to pay Rs 56 billion towards spectrum liberalisation
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Discussion Board:Digitising India: Hopes, expectations an...
- News:Bharti Airtel and Axiata Group to merge ...
- News:TRAI likely to recommend sale of 35 MHz ...
- News:Department of Telecommunications project...
- News:Optical fibre cable rolled out in 36,738...
- News:Cellular Operators Association of India ...
- News:BSNL to commission NGN across the countr...
- News:TRAI submits its recommendations on rese...
- News:TRAI to provide its views on differentia...
- News:Gionee to approach DIPP for single-brand...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|