AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.59 (-12.66%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.402.45 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.60 (-0.89%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.267.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.55 (-0.94%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.14.03 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.74 (-5.01%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.10 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-4.55%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.923.15 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼15.85 (-1.69%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.52.10 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.05 (-1.98%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.14.63 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.35%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.191.85 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.10 (-2.59%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.23.55 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.64%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.31 (-2.15%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.19.55 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-2.74%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.82.20 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.05 (-5.79%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.66.05 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.80 (-5.44%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.32.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.55 (-4.55%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.56%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.17.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.05 (-5.82%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.456.55 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼17.95 (-3.78%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.20 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.24 (-2.84%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.509.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.00 (0.20%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.87 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.27 (-8.60%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is likely to come out with a National Telecom M2M Roadmap for machine-to-machine (M2M) communications.
The Supreme Court has asked the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to respond to the plea of Reliance Telecom which seeks extension of its licences by 10 years in seven circles.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued its recommendations on “Delivering Broadband Quickly: What do we need to do?”.
- Kerala to become the first state with complete broadband connectivity under NOFN project
- Revenue department issues notice to Vodafone for evasion of anti-dumping duty
- Union Cabinet proposes a cess on SUC to support the Swachch Bharat campaign
- COAI requests the telecom ministry to review the reserve price of spectrum in 900 MHz band
- Government to identify the defence band in 45 days, says Ministry of Communications and IT
- Ministry of Finance to decide on DOCOMO-Tata Sons dispute over TTSL shares
- One MobiKwik Systems set to apply for a payments bank licence
- TRAI releases recommendations on the definition of AGR for licence fee and SUC
- DoT seeks a 15-year tax holiday on domestic mobile manufacturing
- DoT seeks Law Ministry’s opinion on the proposed merger of RJIL and ITL
- DoT submits affidavit to oppose Vodafone’s licence validity extension plea in SC
- Telecom Commission asks TRAI to review recommendations on spectrum pricing in the 2100 MHz band
- Cabinet decides to auction 5 MHz of spectrum in 2100 MHz in February 2015 auctions
- DoT challenges TDSAT’s judgment on Unitech Wireless in Supreme Court
- Views of Ranjan Banerjee, Head of Strategy, MTS India
- Cabinet announces final reserve price for February 2015 spectrum auctions
- DoT approaches PMO for a nine-month extension for completion of NOFN project
- AP government approves the ‘Fiber Grid Project’ to provide optical fibre cable network
- NTT DOCOMO files international arbitration case against Tata Sons over its stake in TTSL
- DoT to issue NIA for February 2015 spectrum auctions by January 6, 2015
- COAI welcomes TRAI’s recommendations on the reserve price for 3G spectrum
- TRAI gives recommendations on reserve price of spectrum in 2100 MHz band
- DoT to seek cabinet’s approval on spectrum swap agreement with defence in January 2015
- Transfer pricing department approaches CBDT for clarity on Vodafone transfer pricing case
- Government sets up a taskforce to improve mobile manufacturing
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:DoT to propose reserve price of spectrum...
- News:NTT DOCOMO files international arbitrati...
- News:Union Cabinet proposes a cess on SUC to ...
- News:COAI requests the telecom ministry to re...
- News:DoT to issue NIA for February 2015 spect...
- News:DoT states Unitech Wireless liable to pa...
- News:Kerala government allows operators to se...
- News:Government to identify the defence band ...
- News:Ministry of Finance to decide on DOCOMO-...
- News:COAI welcomes TRAI’s recommendations o...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|