AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.50 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.23 (-4.86%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.353.50 Trade time:1:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.07%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.14 Trade time:12:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.198.90 Trade time:1:06PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.55 (-0.77%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.23.45 Trade time:1:08PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.30%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.98 Trade time:1:08PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-3.25%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,547.40 Trade time:1:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲18.50 (1.21%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.69.20 Trade time:1:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.35 (-3.28%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.35 Trade time:1:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-1.51%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.147.15 Trade time:1:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.44%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.34.20 Trade time:1:07PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-2.70%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.50 Trade time:12:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.33.75 Trade time:1:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.32%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.35.45 Trade time:1:06PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.28%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.133.85 Trade time:1:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.35 (-1.00%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.50 Trade time:1:02PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-1.77%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.8.20 Trade time:12:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.12%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.50 Trade time:10:48AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.10 (-3.72%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.9.58 Trade time:1:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (4.93%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.388.00 Trade time:1:08PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.65 (0.43%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.12.50 Trade time:1:07PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.57%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.2.58 Trade time:1:06PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.13 (-4.80%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.405.00 Trade time:12:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.35 (0.33%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.95 Trade time:1:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (1.80%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has suggested that the entry fee and the performance bank guarantee (PBG) fee should remain unchanged for companies involved in managing mobile number portability (MNP) service.
The Ministry of Communications and IT has stated that state-run telecom companies Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) are planning to install about 28,300 base transceiver stations (BTS) to enhance the capacity and coverage of their mobile services.
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) has requested the defence ministry to release 662 MHz of spectrum in various frequency bands for the provision of commercial telecom services.
- DoT to allocate 2G spectrum to the operators by May 2014
- The Government defers a decision on the withdrawal of conciliation talks with Vodafone Plc
- DoT approaches the Telecom Commission to ask TRAI to reconsider its recommendations on MNP
- Spectrum Trading: Key highlights of TRAI guidelines
- American Tower Corporation likely to bid for Viom Networks
- DoT reproaches C-DoT for the delayed rollout of the secure government network
- DoT seeks TRAI’s views on the SUC to be levied for satellite service usage
- BSNL opposes TRAI’s recommendation of surrendering its CDMA spectrum
- TRAI recommends auctioning CDMA spectrum at a base price of Rs 26.85 billion per MHz
- DoT panel recommends funding for research work regarding EMF radiation from towers
- Bharti Airtel loses a court case in Nigeria, may face $3 billion payout
- The Department of Telecommunications issues telecom M&A guidelines
- DoT reviewing licencing terms for the BWA spectrum awarded in 2010
- The government likely to issue M&A guidelines for the telecom sector within the next 10 days
- Restructuring of excise duty will encourage domestic production of mobile phones: Karbonn Mobiles
- The government expects to raise revenues worth $6.27 billion from the telecom sector in 2014-15
- Road to Recovery: Regulatory clarity improves investment sentiment
- Telecom auction winners face dilemma in finding optimal funding mix: India Ratings & Research
- Bharti Airtel, the country's leading operator acquires Loop Mobile for Rs 7 billion
- Airtel, Vodafone and Idea Cellular to make an upfront spectrum payment of Rs 141.25 billion
- TDSAT directs MTNL to refund Rs 967.8 million to Reliance Communications
- Nokia approaches the Supreme Court for transfer of its Chennai unit to Microsoft
- The government receives bids worth Rs 610.93 billion on the ninth day of the spectrum auction
- The Ministry of Finance calls off reconciliation talks with Vodafone Plc
- Picking Up: Policy and regulatory clarity improves sector outlook
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:The Department of Telecommunications iss...
- News:Airtel, Vodafone and Idea Cellular to ma...
- News:BSNL opposes TRAI’s recommendation of ...
- Viewpoint:Telecom auction winners face dilemma in ...
- News:American Tower Corporation likely to bid...
- Discussion Board:Road to Recovery: Regulatory clarity imp...
- News:Bharti Airtel, the country's leading ope...
- News:DoT seeks TRAI’s views on the SUC to b...
- News:TDSAT directs MTNL to refund Rs 967.8 mi...
- News:Bharti Airtel loses a court case in Nige...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
|Your cart is empty|