AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.11 (3.24%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.354.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼9.30 (-2.55%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.347.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.55 (-0.16%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.10.85Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.46 (-4.07%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.03 (1.49%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.741.95Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼26.65 (-3.47%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.38.50Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.30 (-3.27%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.17.95Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.55%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.99.45Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.15 (-2.12%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.26.65Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.05 (-3.79%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.13.84Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.21.40Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-1.61%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.95.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼4.00 (-4.04%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.47.20Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.50 (-5.03%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.28.70Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-2.71%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.13.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.39 (-2.87%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.35.85Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.90 (-2.45%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.447.10Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.35 (-1.40%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.48Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.23 (-3.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.613.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲17.15 (2.88%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.74Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.08 (3.01%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the framework for Payment and Settlement Systems in India.
An international arbitration panel has asked Tata Sons to pay $1.17 billion to Japan-based NTT DOCOMO for failing to fulfill its obligation to find a buyer for the latter’s stake in Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL).
The Department of Telecommunications has given legal intercept and monitoring (LIM) approval to Reliance Communications (RCOM) for offering 4G services in 12 circles.
- Common Ground: Trend towards active infrastructure sharing
- Green Initiatives: Telecom tower industry turns to renewables for better energy management
- Spectrum auctions to be held in July, says Telecom Secretary
- Supreme Court asks for TRAI’s final take on penalising operators for call drops
- Bharti Airtel to buy Videocon Telecom’s spectrum in six circles
- Spectrum worth Rs 600-800 billion likely to be sold in the next auction, says ICRA
- MoCIT asks TRAI to submit recommendations on net neutrality
- Telecom Commission set to meet on March 28, 2016 for discussing spectrum auction plan
- Supreme Court defers hearing on call drops case till March 17, 2016
- Noida Authority amends its Mobile Tower Installation Policy 2013
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation to seal over 2,000 mobile towers
- Service tax levy on spectrum to increase tariff rates, says COAI
- Ind-Ra revises outlook for telecom sector to stable-to-negative from stable
- Delhi government to initiate a pilot for free Wi-Fi in the city
- Supreme Court to continue hearing case on call drops on March 15
- BSNL in talks with Bharti Airtel for sharing spectrum in four circles
- DoT urges TRAI to review norms for renewable energy deployment at tower sites
- Delhi High Court sets aside income tax notices issued to Vodafone India and TTSL
- BSNL and MTNL debt stood at Rs 76.66 billion and Rs 135.29 billion respectively as of January 2016
- TRAI extends deadline for submitting compliance report on call drops till March 14
- CAG report finds that six telecom companies under-reported revenue
- Heavy Industries Ministry to seek cabinet nod to shut Hindustan Cables
- Operators urge TRAI to keep its order on call drop compensation in abeyance
- Quality Concerns: Operators still off the mark in many cities
- TDSAT rules in favour of SSTL in case relating to spectrum contiguity charges
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Telecom Infrastructure:Green Initiatives: Telecom tower industr...
- Telecom Infrastructure:Defined by Data: Key drivers, trends and...
- Viewpoint:Spectrum worth Rs 600-800 billion likely...
- Telecom Infrastructure:Rural Reach: Progress in key telecom inf...
- News:Bharti Airtel to buy Videocon Telecom’...
- News:Telecom Minister to conduct drive test i...
- News:CAG report finds that six telecom compan...
- Telecom Infrastructure:Common Ground: Trend towards active infr...
- News:Delhi government to initiate a pilot for...
- News:MoCIT asks TRAI to submit recommendation...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|