AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.84 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-1.02%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.348.95 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-0.13%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.08 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.279.30 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.80 (3.25%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.15.90 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.32%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.04 (1.73%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.2,031.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.80 (0.29%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.53.90 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.55 (7.05%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.35 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.05 (13.40%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.153.25 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.07%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.28.30 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (1.62%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-4.04%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.27.10 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.18%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.79.25 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.95 (-2.40%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.66.25 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (0.68%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (1.51%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.82 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.10 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.55 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.60%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.429.50 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.45 (1.77%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.13 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.54 (6.29%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.34 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.512.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.50 (1.29%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.99 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.21 (-5.00%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has concluded its mock spectrum auctions. The spectrum auctions in the bands of 800 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2100 MHz will now be conducted as scheduled for March 4, 2015.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has asked Vodafone India to stop using the number 111 for offering customer care services in the country.
Andhra Pradesh has become the first state in the country to have decided to execute the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project on its own.
- DoT asks telecom service providers and mobile tower operators to reduce carbon emissions
- Government to seek CCS's approval for private sector to set up telecom equipment test labs
- Department of Telecommunications pushes for GIS mapping of telecom towers
- In the Spotlight: Northeast region gains government attention
- TRAI rejects government’s request to reconsider recommendations on the upcoming auctions
- Centre finalises broad outline for the Communications Bill, to repeal four existing Acts
- FDI Influx: Relaxed norms attract foreign investors into telecom
- DoT shortlists three technology firms to conduct e-auctions in February 2015
- DoT plans to free spectrum in 60 GHz band for providing Wi-Fi services
- COAI, AUSPI and GSMA India have called for phased reduction of 5 per cent levy in USO Fund
- TRAI releases telecom subscription data for September 2014
- TRAI releases consultation paper on Interconnect Usage Charges
- DoT plans to conduct spectrum auctions in two phases – during February and May, 2015
- TRAI to submit views on spectrum pricing for the forthcoming auctions by December 2014
- TRAI directs operators to seek consumers' consent before activating VAS in SIM cards
- Green Commitment: Vodafone India’s steps to create a more energy efficient ecosystem
- DoT to levy varying usage rates for different spectrum bands
- Vodafone withdraws its plea against DoT from Delhi High Court
- Madras High Court abstains tax authorities from drawing money from Nokia's attached account
- DoT may provide a loan of Rs 110 billion to BSNL post its merger with MTNL
- BSNL plans to set up 2199 towers in the left-wing extremism affected areas
- DoT seeks Cabinet’s approval for creation of the defence band and DIZ
- Home ministry puts security clearances for foreign staff of Infotel and Vodafone South on hold
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India releases data on VAS complaints
- New Age Governance: Using IT to enhance transparency and accountability
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Discussion Board:Community Connections: Digital India pro...
- News:DoT may provide a loan of Rs 110 billion...
- News:RBI releases final guidelines for settin...
- News:TRAI releases revised recommendations on...
- News:DoT shortlists three technology firms to...
- News:DoT asks telecom service providers and m...
- News:DoT plans to free spectrum in 60 GHz ban...
- News:BSNL plans to set up 2199 towers in the ...
- News:DoT plans to conduct spectrum auctions i...
- News:Government to seek CCS's approval for pr...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|