AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.36 (9.02%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.398.30 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼9.20 (-2.26%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.224.30 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.85 (2.21%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.21.65 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (2.61%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.76 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.43%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,605.25 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲28.05 (1.78%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.73.10 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.90%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.18.40 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.38%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.162.90 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.15 (1.97%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.29.15 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.60 (2.10%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.18.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.83%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.29.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.17%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.39.00 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.20 (18.90%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.106.10 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.90 (3.82%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.34.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.20 (3.56%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.51%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.14.55 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.36%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.402.50 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.95 (1.76%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.22 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.21 (2.33%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.31 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.464.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.25 (0.49%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.26 (9.09%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
An internal committee under the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has stated that the pace of execution of the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project needs to increase 50 times for timely execution of the project.
Telecom operators Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular and Reliance Communications have approached the Ministry of Communications and IT, seeking deferment of the next round of spectrum auctions.
Industry experts share their views on the growing significance of OTT players and their impact on telecom operators’ business.
- Tanmoy Prasad, IT Adviser, Government of Haryana
- Ministry of Communications and IT plans to implement full MNP by March 31, 2015
- DoT to approach DeiTY for recommendations on deployment of cloud solutions
- Telecom Commission internal report highlights high subscriber churn at BSNL and MTNL
- TRAI publishes information paper on impact of EMF Radiations from mobile devices, towers
- TRAI issues new regulations on standards of quality of services for wireless data services
- Import of telecom equipments increases by 20 per cent in 2013-14
- DoT to seek TRAI’s views on mobile penetration for designing next spectrum auction process
- BSNL plans to raise Rs 60 billion by selling land assets, leasing towers
- TRAI to intervene if telecom operators increase tariffs beyond current base rates
- TRAI set to initiate consultation process for spectrum auction
- TRAI gives recommendations on improving services in ANI and Lakshwadeep islands
- MTNL proposes to return spectrum in the 800 MHz band for auction-determined price
- DoT accelerates approval process for Bharti Airtel-Loop deal
- TRAI recommends non-revision of entry fees for MNP licensees
- BSNL and MTNL to add 28,300 mobile sites to enhance coverage and capacity
- ASSOCHAM urges the defence ministry to vacate spectrum in various frequency bands
- TRAI issues recommendations on spectrum sharing guidelines
- DoT to levy weighted spectrum usage charge fee for all spectrum
- Loop Mobile, Loop Tele owe Rs 8.08 billion to the government: DoT
- Aim to achieve 100 per cent rural teledensity in 3-4 years, says Telecom secretary
- Rebate in licence fee for mobile operators running towers on green energy
- RBI reforms allows telecom operators to set up payment banks and small banks
- CAG alleges revenues loss due to non-auctioning of 800 MHz spectrum for EV-DO data services
- DoT rejects USIBC’s concerns related to local testing of imported telecom equipment
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- People :Tanmoy Prasad, IT Adviser, Government of...
- News:Import of telecom equipments increases b...
- News:TRAI issues new regulations on standards...
- News:DoT to seek TRAI’s views on mobile pen...
- News:BSNL plans to raise Rs 60 billion by sel...
- News:DoT to conduct next round of 2G spectrum...
- News:TRAI gives recommendations on improving ...
- News:TRAI to intervene if telecom operators i...
- News:DoT accelerates approval process for Bha...
- News:Ministry of Communications and IT plans ...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|