AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.5.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.372.75 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.40 (-0.64%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.08 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.253.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.95 (0.77%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.45 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (5.11%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.39 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.13 (5.75%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,794.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲148.20 (9.00%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.50.35 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-1.27%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.90 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.59%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.154.55 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.95 (-3.10%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.33.50 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.90 (-2.62%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.44 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.44 (-2.77%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.28.70 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.83.80 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.50 (3.08%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.79.50 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.75 (0.95%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (3.80%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.4.92 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.00 (-3.36%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.17.10 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.409.35 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.40 (0.34%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.17 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-0.97%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.560.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.15 (-1.09%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.43 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.29%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Ministry of Communications and IT has stated that a tax holiday of ten years on a block of 15 years should be granted to manufacturers of mobile phone on all profits to encourage investments.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has issued details for the sale of spectrum in the 2100 MHz band for the auctions scheduled for March 4, 2015.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has invited views from industry stakeholders on a draft amendment called “The standards of quality of service of basic telephone service (wireline) and cellular mobile telephone service (fourth amendment) Regulations, 2014”.
- Loop Mobile to shut its telecom business in Mumbai circle from November 29, 2014
- DoT allocated frequency airwaves in 1800 MHz band to operators who won spectrum
- DoT directs telecom service providers in Gujarat to share infrastructure ahead of cyclone Nilofar
- DoT invites bids for selection of agency to conduct e-auction of spectrum
- DoT seeks more information on the proposed merger of RJIL and Infotel
- Telecom operators may hike mobile tariffs to participate in the February 2015 auctions
- COAI asks government for speedy allocation of spectrum won in the February 2014 auctions
- Phone Funds: Banks ride on USSD channels to drive financial inclusion
- COAI and AUSPI ask DoT to expedite the notification of graded penalty regime
- Sistema Shyam Teleservices’ CEO granted security clearance by the government
- Ringing in Competition: TRAI issues regulations on international calling cards
- Vodafone Group and the government fail to decide on the third arbitrator, deadline extended
- GSMA urges Indian government to accept TRAI’s recommendations on spectrum auctioning
- Iridium approaches Ministry of Communications and IT to bid for BSNL’s domestic gateway project
- Telecom Commission directs DoT to suggest mechanism for allocation of spectrum
- TRAI to ask DoT to specify the quantum of 3G spectrum available for auctions
- Telecom Commission rejects TRAI’s proposal on imposition of 8 per cent licence fee on ISPs
- MTNL set to get financial support from the government to meet MAT liabilities
- Department of Telecommunications to withdraw Rs 10 billion penalty on Loop Telecom
- BSNL seeks a grant in return for surrendering spectrum in the 900 MHz band
- AUSPI opposes TRAI’s recommendation on use of 800 MHz spectrum as E-GSM Band
- Ministry of Communications and IT clears an investment proposal of Samsung under MSIPS
- Madras High Court directs Aircel to comply with conditions for Chennai-TN licence merger
- Cashing In: Monetisation of telecom tower assets gains traction in Southeast Asia
- TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valuation and Reserve Price of Spectrum: Licenses expiring in 2015-16’
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Discussion Board:App Alliance: Symbiotic relationship wit...
- News:Sistema Shyam Teleservices’ CEO grante...
- News:COAI and AUSPI ask DoT to expedite the n...
- News:GSMA urges Indian government to accept T...
- News:Iridium approaches Ministry of Communica...
- News:Vodafone Group and the government fail t...
- News:AUSPI opposes TRAI’s recommendation on...
- News:DoT invites bids for selection of agency...
- News:Telecom operators may hike mobile tariff...
- News:TRAI to ask DoT to specify the quantum o...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|