AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.54 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.11 (-3.01%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.415.10 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.06%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-7.69%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.226.45 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.15 (-1.80%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.28.90 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.60 (5.86%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.3.31 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (4.75%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,699.75 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲29.45 (1.76%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.90.85 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.20 (1.34%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.21.95 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.85 (4.03%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.174.80 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.60 (0.92%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.29.75 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.75 (6.25%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.23.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (2.42%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.29.95 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-1.32%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.34.10 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.44%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.104.20 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-0.38%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.38.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-0.52%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.26 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.31.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-2.16%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.19.12 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.68 (-3.43%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.370.00 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-0.13%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.11.26 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.44 (-3.76%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.476.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (0.24%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.4.15 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (1.72%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The government is planning to put up about 1,538 MHz of spectrum in various bands for sale in the auction, scheduled for February 2015.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) is planning to sell its stake in its Nepal-based venture, United Telecom Limited (UTL).
The government has relaxed the licence conditions that barred telecom service providers from installing base transceiver stations (BTS) within 10 km of the international border.
- The Telecom Commission approves the introduction of satellite-based mobile services
- Government appoints former chief justice RC Lahoti as arbitrator in Vodafone tax row
- Government to invest Rs 50 billion to set up 8,000 telecom towers in the northeast
- Ravi Shankar Prasad accepts DoT’s proposal on 3G intra-circle roaming
- The Cellular Operators Association of India urges government to relax M&A norms
- Vodafone India restricts calls from Loop Mobile subscribers to its network
- The Telecom Commission approves implementation of nationwide MNP
- DoT likely to impose penalties on operators for not meeting 4G rollout obligations
- DoT for appeal against 3G roaming pacts, awaiting legal opinion
- Telenor Group approaches FIPB to raise its stake to 100 per cent in its Indian unit
- RJIL’s entry will be disruptive for telecom sector, says Credit Suisse
- DoT asks municipal bodies to refer radiation complaints to TERM cells
- Telecom sector showing visible signs of a turnaround with revenue growth in 2014
- Bharti Airtel submits application for new licence in Delhi and Kolkata
- DoT raises concerns regarding Sistema JSFC's plan to raise stake in its Indian arm
- DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G operators
- AT&T likely to raise its stake in the Indian unit to 100 per cent
- BSNL plans Rs 32.41 billion telecom capex in nine states affected by left wing extremism
- Government extends R.K. Upadhyay’s tenure till June-end
- RJIL to merge telecom units; seeks DoT nod for setting-up an internet service gateway
- DoT likely to amend terms and conditions of UAS licence
- Vodafone Plc likely to restart negotiations with the government to settle Rs 200 billion tax issue
- DoT suggests setting-up a ministerial panel for expediting work on OFC project in Meghalaya
- Bharti Airtel may have to pay Rs 4.06 billion for merging broadband licences
- Vodafone India seeks fresh capital investment from Vodafone Group
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:Bharti Airtel submits application for ne...
- News:Vodafone India restricts calls from Loop...
- News:DoT raises concerns regarding Sistema JS...
- News:DoT draws a 100 day agenda to boost inve...
- News:BSNL plans Rs 32.41 billion telecom cape...
- News:Telecom sector showing visible signs of ...
- News:AT&T likely to raise its stake in the In...
- News:Telenor Group approaches FIPB to raise i...
- News:RJIL’s entry will be disruptive for te...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
|Your cart is empty|