AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.00 Trade time:11:15AM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.313.50 Trade time:1:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.70 (0.87%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.225.50 Trade time:1:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.30 (1.49%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.45 Trade time:1:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-2.35%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.31 Trade time:1:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.11 (-4.55%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.814.20 Trade time:1:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼12.75 (-1.54%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.33.95 Trade time:1:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.95 (-5.43%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.40 Trade time:1:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.30 (-7.34%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.101.60 Trade time:1:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.50 (1.50%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.25.55 Trade time:1:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.50 (-5.55%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.70 Trade time:1:24PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.85 (5.04%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.16.45 Trade time:1:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-4.91%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.113.90 Trade time:1:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.40 (-3.72%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.54.45 Trade time:1:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.85 (-3.29%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.60 Trade time:1:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-2.24%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.19.10 Trade time:12:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-4.26%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.30.80 Trade time:1:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.60 (-4.94%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.368.80 Trade time:1:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.35 (-0.63%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.16 Trade time:1:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.26 (-4.05%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.620.00 Trade time:1:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼47.75 (-7.15%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.24 Trade time:1:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.14 (-4.14%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
During 2015, there were several ups and downs in the telecom infrastructure segment, which essentially forms the backbone of the telecom sector.
Bharti Airtel is reportedly under discussions with Malaysia-based Axiata group for the merger of its wholly-owned Sri Lanka unit into Dialog Axiata, the latter’s subsidiary in the country.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has stated that it will conduct the next drive tests for ascertaining the quality of operators’ networks in April 2016.
- Bharti Airtel in discussions with Aircel for spectrum trading
- Swapna Bapat, Director, Systems Engineering, Brocade
- Ruchira Shukla, South Asia Lead, Technology, Media and Telecom Investments, IFC
- Payments Banks: Capitalising on telecom reach to drive financial inclusion
- SSTL to offer net-neutral internet calling plans in the country
- Telecom Ministry grants ISP license to state-run TACTV
- TRAI to release recommendations on compensating consumers on call drops by October 15, 2015
- Telecom ministry asks telecom operators to install new towers
- DoT approves TRAI’s proposal for a single emergency number
- RCOM in advanced talks with RJIL for spectrum sharing and trading
- TRAI to soon submit recommendations on redefining minimum broadband speed
- Government may allow telecom companies to install mobile towers at post offices
- Delhi HC seeks responses from NDMC and RJIL on Indus Towers’ petition
- TRAI directed to penalise operators encouraging call drops, says telecom ministry
- TRAI signs a MOU with UAE telecom regulator on cooperation in telecom and ICT
- Interview with Shrikant Shenwai, CEO, WBA
- Government to team-up with Microsoft to bring broadband connectivity to 500,000 villages
- Government to offer free Wi-Fi at 500 railway station
- Government to complete harmonisation process for 3G spectrum by end-December 2015
- TRAI to conduct a call drop test drive in Mumbai and Delhi on September 28
- Bharti Airtel appoints R Sundar Rajan as the new legal head
- Xiaomi gets into wireless carrier business with Mi Mobile plan
- Vodafone moves SC for stay on Rs 920 million tax demand
- South Delhi Corporation identifies 102 municipal buildings for installation of mobile towers
- Interview with Ashish Dhakan, CEO and MD, Prama Hikvision (I) Private Limited
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Company Wire:Bharti Airtel appoints R Sundar Rajan as...
- People :Swapna Bapat, Director, Systems Engineer...
- Face to Face:Interview with Syed Safawi, Chief Execut...
- Trends and Developments:Payments Banks: Capitalising on telecom ...
- People :Ruchira Shukla, South Asia Lead, Technol...
- Face to Face:Interview with Shrikant Shenwai, CEO, WB...
- News:TRAI to conduct a call drop test drive i...
- News:Telecom ministry asks telecom operators ...
- News:TRAI to soon submit recommendations on r...
- News:RCOM in advanced talks with RJIL for spe...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|