AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.4.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.03 (0.69%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.372.80Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.20 (0.87%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.392.10Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.15 (-0.55%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.12.64Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.07 (0.56%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.57Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.04 (-1.53%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.753.60Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲9.00 (1.21%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.40.95Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-0.61%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.17.95Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.15 (0.84%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.106.35Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.30 (-1.21%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.28.85Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-0.69%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.15.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.21.75Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (0.93%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.115.95Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (0.09%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.51.55Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.70 (1.38%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.32.65Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.15%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.18.30Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.70 (10.24%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.34.70Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-2.25%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.452.30Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼7.00 (-1.52%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.80Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.29%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.600.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.65 (-0.44%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.3.22Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.47 (-12.74%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has reportedly asked Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited and Bharti Airtel to submit all the relevant details relating to their respective spectrum trading deals.
Arunachal Pradesh government is looking to partner with Samsung Electronics for developing the IT the ecosystem in the state.
The Telecom Commission has upheld its earlier recommendation of calculating spectrum usage charge (SUC) as per a weighted-average formula but has added that the minimum SUC payable shall not be less than 3 per cent.
- COAI requests government to reduce SUC to one per cent in a phased manner
- Allahabad Court directs UP government to not take coercive action against Ringing Bells
- DoT opposes DDA’s bylaws that prohibit installation of mobile towers in residential areas
- RCOM to upgrade all CDMA customers to 4G network from May 2016
- DeitY opposes Apple’s move to sell pre-owned iPhones in India
- Union Cabinet approves liberalisation of spectrum allotted without auction
- IT Department to challenge Bombay HC verdict in Vodafone transfer pricing case
- COAI to seek clarity on 470-698 MHz spectrum licensing
- CCEA approves ATC’s acquisition of 51 per cent stake in Viom
- Attorney General to discuss possible solutions on the call drops issue with DoT and TRAI officials
- Operators request government to reconsider imposition of service tax on spectrum allocations
- Changing Times: TRAI aligns itself with new sector dynamics
- DoT extends deadline for security certification of telecom equipment to April 01, 2017
- TRAI to soon release consultation paper on promoting public Wi-Fi in the country
- DoT to seek cabinet's approval for reduction in SUC to 3 per cent of AGR
- Promoting Connectivity: Jharkhand and Rajasthan release policies for telecom infrastructure deployment
- Vodafone India in talks with Piramal group and HDFC Bank to offload stake in its payments bank
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on call drop case till April 5, 2016
- MTNL receives Rs 4.28 billion for surrendering CDMA spectrum
- Delhi High Court dismisses Ericsson’s petition challenging CCI orders
- Digital India presents opportunities worth $1 trillion, says MoCIT
- Future Group plans to enter the Indian MVNO market
- TRAI to look into interconnection charges for IP networks
- Vodafone seeks FIPB’s approval for YOU acquisition
- Vodafone approaches ICJ for appointing judge in the tax dispute with India
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Trends and Developments:Changing Times: TRAI aligns itself with ...
- Trends and Developments:Promoting Connectivity: Jharkhand and Ra...
- News:DoT opposes DDA’s bylaws that prohibit...
- News:Vodafone India in talks with Piramal gro...
- News:Supreme Court dismisses PIL against RJIL...
- News:RCOM to upgrade all CDMA customers to 4G...
- News:Supreme Court adjourns hearing on call d...
- News:COAI requests government to reduce SUC t...
- News:Majority of states agree in-principle on...
- News:Delhi High Court dismisses Ericsson’s ...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|