AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.11 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.11 (2.75%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.385.85 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼7.50 (-1.91%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.08 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.263.55 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.25%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.19.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.78%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.47 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-3.89%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,661.35 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲30.00 (1.84%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.67.45 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.37%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.20.10 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.25%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.164.80 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.75 (1.07%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.45 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-1.86%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.50 (3.28%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.27.50 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-0.72%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.62.80 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.35 (3.89%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.106.35 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.35 (3.25%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (1.27%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.66 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.24.95 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.77%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.15.77 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.75 (4.99%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.457.75 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.35 (1.86%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.75 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-0.34%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.29 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.509.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲21.80 (4.47%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.26 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.27 (9.03%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The government will seek the approval of the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) to allow the private sector companies to set up telecom equipment test labs in the country to check the imported telecom equipments.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has asked the telecom service operators in the country to put 584,000 telecom towers on geographic information system (GIS) for quick access to their geographic locations and frequencies.
To address this issue, the union cabinet recently approved funding of Rs 53.36 billion for a comprehensive telecom development plan for the NER. The project aims to improve telecom infrastructure and connectivity in the region, which comprises the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
- DoT aims at completing the National Optical Fibre Network project by June 2016
- Getting Into Gear: Telecom equipment industry poised for growth
- Government plans an expenditure of Rs 200 billion to provide mobile connectivity in rural areas
- DeitY to focus on mobile phones to roll out e-governance programs
- DoT plans amendments to conditions for telecom licenses on security grounds
- Ministry of Defence rejects spectrum swap proposal of DoT
- DoT extends the permit to sell international SIM Cards to three years
- Pankaj Agrawal, Director, Capitel Partners
- TRAI relaxes time period to resolve customer complaints related to billing and charging
- DoT to take a decision pertaining to RJIL’s bank guarantees for its ISP licence
- Cabinat approves installation of telecom towers in naxal-affected areas at cost of Rs 32.16 billion
- Cabinet approves Digital India programme aimed at creating a connected knowledge network
- TRAI to invite stakeholders’ views on issues related to broadband network rollout
- TRAI issues regulations on international calling card services
- TDSAT cancels penalty of Rs 787.8 million on Reliance Telecom
- DoT to consider merger of Kolkata and Mumbai circles with West Bengal and Maharashtra
- COAI request DoT to re-allocate BSNL’s spectrum in the 900 MHz band
- DoT to merge BSNL and MTNL by 2016
- Government to make domestic testing of telecom equipment mandatory in 2015
- Ravi Shankar Prasad to inaugurate dot Bharat domain name on August 21, 2014
- K.L. Dhingra, Chairman and Managing Director, ITI Limited
- Navrantna status of MTNL may be extended by a year
- Telecom Ministry releases data of gross revenues, MNP and internet subscriber base
- Cable Calling: OFC networks to drive the next level of growth
- Fibre Economics: Cost considerations for OFC deployment
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- People :K.L. Dhingra, Chairman and Managing Dire...
- Discussion Board:Getting Into Gear: Telecom equipment ind...
- News:Slow progress of National Optical Fibre ...
- News:Government to make domestic testing of t...
- People :Pankaj Agrawal, Director, Capitel Partne...
- News:Ravi Shankar Prasad to inaugurate dot Bh...
- Trends and Developments:Fillip to Financial Inclusion: Payments ...
- News:Ministry of Communications and IT unveil...
- News:DoT to ask global vendors to declare val...
- News:DoT aims at completing the National Opti...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|