AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-1.32%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.369.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.35 (0.37%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.215.05 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.70 (-1.24%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.20.55 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-1.20%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.14 (-4.76%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,645.45 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲48.20 (3.02%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.79.60 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (0.38%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.13 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (1.16%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.157.40 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.10 (2.01%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.30.80 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.10 (7.32%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.25 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (1.42%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.29.60 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.17%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.31.70 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.32%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.116.20 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.90 (-1.61%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.28.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-0.86%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.28 (4.29%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.27.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.90 (-3.23%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.12.12 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-2.02%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.360.20 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.70 (1.61%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.11.14 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-0.36%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.91 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (3.80%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.455.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.20 (0.93%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (2.10%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
According to the telecom secretary, the government is planning to spend Rs 200 billion for establishing mobile network in 50,000 villages till 2019.
The Department of IT & Electronics (DeitY) has stated that mobile handsets will be the preferred mode for delivering e-governance programmes, as they address the last-mile connectivity.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is planning to amend the conditions for a telecom licence to enforce local screening compliance on grounds of security issues.
The defence ministry has decided against the spectrum swap proposal of the Department of Telecommunications. DoT had proposed that the ministry vacate 15 MHz of spectrum in the 2100 MHz band in exchange for the same amount of spectrum in 1900 MHz band, which is held by DoT.
- BSNL likely to receive satellite fee waiver for providing telecom services in strategic areas
- Uncertainty over Nokia’s Chennai manufacturing plant may impact India’s telecom exports
- DoT maintains status quo on security clearance procedure for operators
- DoT to set-up a panel to examine the compliance of rollout obligations by BWA spectrum holders
- Operators may benefit with revision in one-time spectrum usage charges
- CAG can audit books of private operators, says Supreme Court
- MTNL to manage and maintain government’s intra-departmental communication network
- BSNL seeks the government’s approval to purchase satellite bandwidth from foreign players
- DoT likely to impose a penalty of Rs 3.5 billion on Uninor
- TRAI likely to float a discussion paper on OTT players
- DoT asks TRAI to recommend a reserve price for spectrum to be auctioned in the 900 MHz and the 1800 MHz bands
- The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India seeks clarity on spectrum usage charges from the Department of Telecommunications
- Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investment in TTSL
- The Telecom Commission to monitor recommendations made by TRAI
- Government to come up with a policy to secure country’s telecom networks from cyber attacks
- DoT to release bank guarantees of four operators for the Delhi circle
- DoT to move a cabinet note for moving telecom assets in the naxal-affected areas to BSNL
- Telemarketers to pay Rs 500 to restore connections: TRAI
- DoT approves Aircel’s request to raise over Rs 210 million through loans
- TRAI notifies auditors to examine the telecom operators’ billing system
- Vodafone India and Bharti Airtel apply for unified licences to continue operations in key metros
- DoT to enchance connectivity in Andaman and Nicobar islands
- SSTL approaches DoT to fix the reserve price for the CDMA spectrum at Rs 18.16 billion
- DoT inks a strategic pact with ITI Limited
- TRAI releases a consultation paper on allocation of microwave in access and backbone networks
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:The telecom subscriber base in India sto...
- News:Vodafone India and Bharti Airtel apply f...
- News:NTT Docomo to exit its telecom joint ven...
- News:CAG can audit books of private operators...
- News:Government to come up with a policy to s...
- News:Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investmen...
- News:DoT to release bank guarantees of four o...
- News:DoT to move a cabinet note for moving te...
- News:Operators may benefit with revision in o...
- News:Uncertainty over Nokia’s Chennai manuf...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
|Your cart is empty|