AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.22 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.11 (-3.30%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.323.50 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.65 (-1.42%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.11 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (10.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.82.10 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.50 (4.45%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.13.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (0.67%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (3.93%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,177.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.60 (0.14%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.21.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.47%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.7.86 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.22 (-2.72%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.172.35 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.09%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.15.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.63%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.24.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.21%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.14.40 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.35%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.27.35 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-2.15%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.132.60 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-0.60%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.25.05 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.76%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.76 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.74 (-9.87%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.35.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.55 (4.63%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.3.88 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-4.90%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.274.90 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.70 (-1.33%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.37 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.51 (7.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.6.44 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.16 (-2.42%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.166.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.10 (2.52%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.52 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.12 (5.00%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
Operators including Bharti Airtel and Vodafone India owe the government about Rs 179.8 billion in licence fee and spectrum charges. According to Milind Deora, Minister of minister of state for communications and IT, operators owe the government Rs 20.73 billion as licence fee and another Rs 159.07 as spectrum charges.
In 2013, a couple of infrastructure deals with Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) provided a breather to Anil Ambani-promoted Reliance Communications (RCOM), which has been snowed under a debt of over Rs 350 billion.
Vodafone India plans to invest $3 billion for expanding its network in rural areas over the next two years. The proposed $3 billion investment is in addition to investments earmarked by the operator for acquiring spectrum in the forthcoming round of spectrum auction.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is looking at fast-tracking the process of setting-up a pan-India priority call routing or PCR system. The system would help customers access communications networks more quickly during natural disasters.
- DoT asks TRAI to monitor spectrum management by telecom operators
- Sony launches the Xperia M and Xperia M dual smartphones
- Reliance Communication opposes changes in crossholding norms
- DoT imposes a penalty of Rs 12.63 billion on Vodafone India for under reporting revenues
- TRAI issues a show cause notice to BSNL for violating mobile number portability norms
- Justice Aftab Alam likely to take over as chairman of TDSAT
- DoT likely to impose a penalty of Rs 6.5 billion on Bharti Airtel
- Government to invest Rs 200 billion for laying a fibre network across the country
- COAI for revoking 19 of Tata Teleservices Limited's GSM licences
- Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases consultation paper
- Government constitutes a panel to recommend measures to revive MTNL and BSNL
- Tata Teleservices Limited to surrender additional spectrum
- Supreme Court permits Airtel to offer 3G services but disallows it from enrolling new subscribers
- The Supreme Court issues a status quo on Bharti Airtel offering 3G services through roaming pacts
- DoT directs Vodafone India and Idea Cellular to stop 3G services
- The Department of Telecommunications may invoke Bharti Airtel’s bank guarantees
- The Delhi High Court directs Bharti Airtel to discontinue 3G services
- V. Umashankar joins MTNL’s board as government director
- Vodafone India awaits new terms and conditions for the extension of its licences
- The government appoints MF Farooqui as the new telecom secretary
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impacts SSTL and Uninor
- DoT extends pre-paid mobile services in J&K and Northeast
- MTNL raises Rs 10.05 billion through sovereign guarantee bonds
- No Major Gains: Budget offers little for the telecom sector
- Bharti Airtel International (Netherland) to raise $250 million through bonds
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Company Wire:V. Umashankar joins MTNL’s board as go...
- News:The Delhi High Court directs Bharti Airt...
- News:DoT directs Vodafone India and Idea Cell...
- News:Supreme Court permits Airtel to offer 3G...
- News:Tata Teleservices Limited to surrender a...
- News:The Department of Telecommunications may...
- Trends and Developments:Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impact...
- News:The Supreme Court issues a status quo on...
- Trends and Developments:Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases con...
- News:Government to invest Rs 200 billion for ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
- News:TRAI is examining whether CDMA operators...
- News:SC rejects Reliance Infocomm's plea rela...
|Your cart is empty|