AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (2.82%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.322.70 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼11.80 (-3.53%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.250.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.35 (-1.71%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.14.10 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (0.57%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.88 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.19 (7.06%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.875.55 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.70 (0.42%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.64.70 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-0.46%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.19.50 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (1.83%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.141.55 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.11%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.31.30 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.50 (1.62%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-4.32%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.21.00 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.24%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.136.40 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲9.35 (7.36%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.77.00 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.10 (1.45%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.32.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (1.43%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.25 (-5.84%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.44.10 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.10 (2.56%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.425.20 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.80 (-1.57%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.95 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.21 (3.12%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.900.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.75 (-0.74%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-1.32%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
Sweden-based telecom gear manufacturer, Ericsson has announced the setting up of a new unit called ‘Industry and Society’ that will focus on providing solution for smart cities, the Digital India campaign and other technology projects launched by the government.
The Ministry of Communications and IT and the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting have agreed to use over 200 MHz of the spectrum earmarked for broadcasting services for providing advanced mobile service in the country.
State-run telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched next generation Wi-Fi services at Dashaswamedh and Sheetla Ghats at Varanasi.
- DoT directs TRAI to examine whether operators benefit by call drops on certain tariff plans
- Tamil Nadu government asks Foxconn to revive plant in Sriperumbudur, Chennai
- Call drops not linked to national tower policy, says Department of Telecommunications
- High VAT rates and lack of dedicated state policy on electronics manufacturing has led to lack of investment in Odisha, says ICA
- DoT direct operators to submit weekly reports on steps taken to reduce call drops
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited loses 20 million subscribers in 2014-15
- Government extends deadline for public comments on DoT’s report on Net Neutrality
- MTNL reports net loss of 7.45 billion for the quarter ended June 2015
- Reliance Jio launches free Wi-fi service in Hazratganj, Lucknow
- Parliamentary standing committee asks DoT to frame guidelines on mobile handsets
- Reliance Jio to partner with Reliance Communications for spectrum sharing
- DoT to approach TRAI to suggest actions on call drops
- Technology Leap: SDN/NFV set to transform telecom networks
- Gearing Up: Getting networks ready for NFV and SDN technology deployment
- Operators to be allowed to install towers on government buildings
- Union cabinet approves guidelines for spectrum sharing
- Bharti Airtel got undue benefits by miscalculating revenues, says draft CAG report
- Telecom companies fined Rs 108 million for exceeding radiation limits
- Indian telecom associations oppose license fee on traded spectrum
- Telecom operators submit report to Department of Telecommunications on call drops
- OFC Backbone: Capacity expansion and key challenges
- Interview with Sandeep Girotra, Vice-President and Head of Market, India, Nokia Networks
- RJIL approaches COAI to consult all association members on key policy issues
- Hutchison, Vimpelcom to merge Italian mobile businesses
- Fibre Drive: OFC investments look up
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- SDN/NFV :Gearing Up: Getting networks ready for N...
- SDN/NFV :Technology Leap: SDN/NFV set to transfor...
- News:Union cabinet approves guidelines for sp...
- News:Bharti Airtel got undue benefits by misc...
- News:MTNL reports net loss of 7.45 billion fo...
- News:Telecom companies fined Rs 108 million f...
- News:Indian telecom associations oppose licen...
- News:Call drops not linked to national tower ...
- News:Telecom operators submit report to Depar...
- News:DoT seeks finance ministry’s opinion o...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|