AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.19 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.13 (3.20%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.403.15 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.10 (-0.27%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.11 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.213.90 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (0.14%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.21.80 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-0.91%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.88 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-3.36%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,739.95 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲24.60 (1.43%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.83.45 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.12%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.19.60 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.31 (-1.56%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.166.90 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (0.48%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.30 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.31%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.16.20 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-1.52%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.26.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.66%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.30.90 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.32%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.97.00 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.90 (-1.92%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.33.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-0.88%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.49 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.30.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.33%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.17.40 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.82 (-4.50%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.359.15 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.25 (0.35%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.94 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.11 (-1.09%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.57 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.466.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲14.00 (3.10%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.69 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-2.64%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has urged the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to expedite the approval process regarding the allotment of frequency airwaves.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has directed Loop Mobile to inform its subscribers about discontinuation of services in the Mumbai circle.
Aksh Optifibre Limited has upgraded its e-governance arm “1 STOP AKSH” to better facilitate the expansion of services across different states of India.
- Department of Telecommunications rejects TRAI’s opposition to Bharti-Loop deal
- TRAI seeks stakeholders’ views on migration to IP networks
- CAG suggests cancellation of broadband spectrum held by RJIL
- DoT may follow Chinese development model to boost indigenous manufacturing of telecom equipment
- Government forms an inter-ministerial panel to be headed by DoT to set norms for telecom equipment testing labs in India
- DoT to impose SUC of Rs 24.51 billion on operators whose licences were cancelled by the SC in 2012
- GSMA asks government to include road map for 3G spectrum auction in its 100 days agenda
- Local screening of imported telecom gear to be deferred in the absence of a suitable facility
- NOFN unlikely to meet its roll-out target set for 2014-15, USOF informs telecom ministry
- BSNL expects to earn Rs 4 billion by leasing land parcels
- Bharti Airtel signs definitive agreement with Loop Mobile to acquire its Mumbai operations
- Telecom minister seeks funds for projects supported by USO Fund
- Strong state-backed player not good for telecom sector, says Credit Suisse
- DoS asks Antrix Corporation to make additional satellite capacity available to BSNL
- Government yet to take a final decision on the leadership succession at BSNL and MTNL
- Income Tax Department issues tax notice to US-based Ciena
- DoT draws a 100 day agenda to boost investor confidence in the telecom sector
- Department of Telecommunications to come up with a new broadband policy
- DoT asked to review its decision to impose licence fee on internet service providers
- The Telecom Commission approves the introduction of satellite-based mobile services
- Government appoints former chief justice RC Lahoti as arbitrator in Vodafone tax row
- Government to invest Rs 50 billion to set up 8,000 telecom towers in the northeast
- Ravi Shankar Prasad accepts DoT’s proposal on 3G intra-circle roaming
- The Cellular Operators Association of India urges government to relax M&A norms
- Vodafone India restricts calls from Loop Mobile subscribers to its network
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:DoT draws a 100 day agenda to boost inve...
- News:DoT to impose SUC of Rs 24.51 billion on...
- News:Bharti Airtel signs definitive agreement...
- News:The Telecom Commission approves the intr...
- News:Department of Telecommunications to come...
- News:Local screening of imported telecom gear...
- News:DoT may follow Chinese development model...
- News:BSNL expects to earn Rs 4 billion by lea...
- News:GSMA asks government to include road map...
- News:DoS asks Antrix Corporation to make addi...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
|Your cart is empty|