AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.91Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (2.08%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹314.05Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.45 (-0.46%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹442.15Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.45 (-0.55%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹20.77Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.46 (19.99%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹4.96Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.23 (4.86%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹799.75Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.30 (0.92%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹42.90Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.30 (3.13%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹14.90Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-0.33%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹79.25Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-0.44%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹27.10Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.50 (1.88%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹13.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.38%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹19.80Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (1.28%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹100.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.50 (-0.50%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹46.30Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.75 (8.81%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹29.55Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.15 (4.05%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹15.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.60 (4.05%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹34.05Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (0.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹565.50Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲51.35 (9.99%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹5.61Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.03 (0.54%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹601.80Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲19.55 (3.36%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.96Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.36 (13.85%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Delhi High Court has asked the government if it was willing to consider adjusting Rs 24.96 billion paid by Bharti Airtel to the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) under an arbitral award on a licence fee dispute, against the future licence fee payable by the company.
The Indian government has completed the roll-out of telecom network in left-wing extremism (LWE) affected areas across ten states.
- TRAI releases network drive test report for Hyderabad
- BSNL soon likely to get approval to run MTNL’s mobile business
- NMC issues notice to RJIl for flouting OFC duct laying norms
- Telecom Commission proposes 3 per cent SUC for upcoming auction
- Keeping Tabs: TRAI’s customer-friendly recommendations on sale/rent of international SIM cards
- TRAI to seek details around use of RLT from telecom operators
- TRAI issues consultation paper on in-building access by telecom operators
- COAI reiterates demand to regulate OTT players
- DoT issues guidelines for VNOs
- COAI in talks with DoT, NDMC to set up 185 mobile towers
- NHRC issues notice to MoCIT on radiation from mobile towers
- Hiring Upswing: Telecom sector opens up attractive job opportunities
- Attorney General proposes weighted average method to compute SUC
- TRAI to examine actual CECN plans before giving its approval
- Hiking SUC for BWA operators is against 2010 spectrum auction rules, says AG
- CCEA approves reserved quota for ITI Limited in procurements by telecom PSU
- TRAI releases drive test report
- TRAI launches DND mobile application
- COAI rejects allegation of operators using RLT to mask call drops
- Defence Ministry to free spectrum worth Rs 300 billion for upcoming auction
- No Penalty: Supreme Court breather for operators against TRAI’s order on call drops
- Ministry directs DoT to look into call drop masking by telecom operators
- Xiaomi withdraws demand for exemption from local sourcing norms
- Data Drives Growth: But capex requirements also set to rise
- TRAI issues pre-consultation paper on net neutrality
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Company Stories:Telenor India: Reviewing its strategy fo...
- Trends and Developments:Keeping Tabs: TRAI’s customer-friendly...
- News:TRAI to examine actual CECN plans before...
- Trends and Developments:Hiring Upswing: Telecom sector opens up ...
- Trends and Developments:No Penalty: Supreme Court breather for o...
- News:Attorney General proposes weighted avera...
- News:COAI rejects allegation of operators usi...
- News:TRAI issues consultation paper on in-bui...
- News:COAI in talks with DoT, NDMC to set up 1...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for VNOs
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...