AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.77 Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.376.45 Trade time:12:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.75 (1.83%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.12 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.221.00 Trade time:12:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.20 (1.47%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.20.70 Trade time:12:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.75 (3.76%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.71 Trade time:1:00PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.03 (1.12%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,643.00 Trade time:1:00PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲12.65 (0.78%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.77.40 Trade time:1:00PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-1.02%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.14.00 Trade time:1:00PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.59 (4.40%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.167.55 Trade time:1:00PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.70 (3.52%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.30.15 Trade time:12:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (1.34%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.00 Trade time:11:18AM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.29.25 Trade time:1:00PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.04%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.31.55 Trade time:12:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (3.78%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.116.10 Trade time:12:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.04%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.28.85 Trade time:12:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.54%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.90 Trade time:11:13AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (2.22%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.60 Trade time:12:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.19%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.13.35 Trade time:12:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.63 (4.95%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.374.55 Trade time:12:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.75 (-0.47%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.11.20 Trade time:12:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (1.27%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.2.03 Trade time:12:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.03 (1.50%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.487.45 Trade time:11:56AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲10.25 (2.15%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.27 Trade time:12:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.08 (-2.39%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
According to the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) findings, the progress of the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project has been slow.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is planning to introduce stringent norms to ensure that foreign telecom vendors meet local value-addition targets to qualify for government contracts under India's preferential market access (PMA) policy.
The Ministry of Communications and IT has launched the dot Bharat domain name in Devanagari script covering eight Indian languages.
- Bandwidth Challenges: TRAI paper seeks to address microwave backaul issues
- DoT to issue demand notice to operators whose licences were cancelled in February, 2012
- DoT seeks refund of satellite bandwidth charges paid by BSNL in the northeast region
- NTT Docomo to exit its telecom joint venture with Tata Group
- The telecom subscriber base in India stood at 931.95 million in February 2014: TRAI
- BSNL likely to receive satellite fee waiver for providing telecom services in strategic areas
- Uncertainty over Nokia’s Chennai manufacturing plant may impact India’s telecom exports
- DoT maintains status quo on security clearance procedure for operators
- DoT to set-up a panel to examine the compliance of rollout obligations by BWA spectrum holders
- Operators may benefit with revision in one-time spectrum usage charges
- CAG can audit books of private operators, says Supreme Court
- MTNL to manage and maintain government’s intra-departmental communication network
- BSNL seeks the government’s approval to purchase satellite bandwidth from foreign players
- DoT likely to impose a penalty of Rs 3.5 billion on Uninor
- TRAI likely to float a discussion paper on OTT players
- DoT asks TRAI to recommend a reserve price for spectrum to be auctioned in the 900 MHz and the 1800 MHz bands
- The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India seeks clarity on spectrum usage charges from the Department of Telecommunications
- Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investment in TTSL
- The Telecom Commission to monitor recommendations made by TRAI
- Government to come up with a policy to secure country’s telecom networks from cyber attacks
- DoT to release bank guarantees of four operators for the Delhi circle
- DoT to move a cabinet note for moving telecom assets in the naxal-affected areas to BSNL
- Telemarketers to pay Rs 500 to restore connections: TRAI
- DoT approves Aircel’s request to raise over Rs 210 million through loans
- TRAI notifies auditors to examine the telecom operators’ billing system
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:The telecom subscriber base in India sto...
- People :Rajiv K. Luthra, Founder and Managing Pa...
- News:NTT Docomo to exit its telecom joint ven...
- News:CAG can audit books of private operators...
- News:Government to come up with a policy to s...
- News:Japan’s NTT DOCOMO to retain investmen...
- News:DoT to release bank guarantees of four o...
- News:Operators may benefit with revision in o...
- News:Uncertainty over Nokia’s Chennai manuf...
- News:The Telecom Commission to monitor recomm...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
|Your cart is empty|