AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (5.26%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.347.25 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.90 (1.14%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.237.15 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.40 (-0.59%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.10.63 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.11 (1.05%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.31 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-1.28%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.958.25 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.80 (0.93%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.35.90 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (1.13%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.19 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.28 (2.17%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.149.95 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.50 (-2.91%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.23.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (0.87%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.15.30 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.99%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.81.30 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.95 (5.11%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.59.60 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.50 (0.85%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.28.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.53%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.19.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.78%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.27.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (1.69%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.387.90 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲9.25 (2.44%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.28 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (1.13%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.701.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲14.00 (2.04%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.02 (0.81%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
As per the research and advisory firm, Gartner, the digital security spending in the country is expected to grow at 8.3 per cent, reaching Rs 73.74 billion in 2015.
Hitender Kumar, currently business head of Bihar circle at Aircel, has over 15 years of experience in the Indian telecom industry.
According to the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), the total number of internet users in India stood at 354 million as of June 2015.
- Quality Matters: Operators struggle to balance profitability and service standards
- Big Money, Big Gains: Auctions leads to win-win situation for government and incumbent operators
- Telecom Ministry directs BSNL to improve QoS in the border and naxal-affected areas
- Delhi High Court appoints Ernst & Young India to value the Nokia's manufacturing plant in Chennai
- Bharti Infratel registers 18 per cent growth in net profit for the quarter ended March 31, 2015
- Revenue from non-core sources to be a part of AGR, rules TDSAT
- DoT calls advisory group meet on April 27, 2015 to discuss net neutralit
- Ministry of Communications and IT to meet telecom operators on the issue of call drops
- Government and Vodafone to select Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf as the third arbitrator in the Rs 200 billion tax dispute
- Road to 5G: Future telecom landscape and technology trends
- TRAI asked to review recommendations on spectrum sharing and trading guidelines
- Ministry of Communications and IT reviews progress on spectrum sharing and trading norms
- tele.net hosts its annual conference on Telecom Infrastructure in India 2015
- DoT is likely to come out with a National Telecom M2M Roadmap for M2M communications
- Supreme Court asks DoT to respond to Reliance Telecom’s plea seeking extension of licences
- TRAI releases recommendations on “Delivering Broadband Quickly: What do we need to do?”
- Evolving Ecosystem: Operators take gradual steps towards 4G roll-outs
- Interview with K.L. Dhingra, Chairman and Managing Director, ITI Limited
- TRAI asks operators to obtain an undertaking of ownership from subscribers opting for MNP
- SC rejects the I-T department’s plea seeking to proceed against Vodafone Essar
- Nokia in advanced discussions to buy France-based Alcatel-Lucent
- Telecom Ministry constitutes committee under DoT to prepare a report on Net Neutrality
- Government receives upfront spectrum auction payment of Rs 323.77 billion from operators
- Move to 4G: Gearing up for high speed services
- Government receives entire upfront spectrum auction payment from operators
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Face to Face:Interview with K.L. Dhingra, Chairman an...
- Discussion Board:Evolving Ecosystem: Operators take gradu...
- News:Revenue from non-core sources to be a pa...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on “Deli...
- Trends and Developments:Quality Matters: Operators struggle to b...
- News:Nokia in advanced discussions to buy Fra...
- News:TRAI to introduce new set of 'service qu...
- News:TRAI asks operators to obtain an underta...
- News:NTT DOCOMO states that Tata Sons should ...
- News:Bharti Airtel to terminate 3G ICR agreem...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|