AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.22 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.42 (11.05%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.389.55 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲13.35 (3.55%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.280.20 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲9.20 (3.39%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.11.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.70 (6.28%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.96 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.03 (1.55%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.976.95 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲13.30 (1.38%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.51.45 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.90 (5.97%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.80 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (2.99%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.183.10 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲11.65 (6.79%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.20.55 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.10 (5.66%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.50 (3.70%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.60 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.30 (7.51%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.74.05 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.55 (5.04%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.60.30 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.05 (3.52%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.25.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.20%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.16 (-4.88%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.27.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.35 (5.21%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.40 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (2.82%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.415.50 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲10.50 (2.59%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.87 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.19 (2.47%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.07 (-4.73%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.480.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.50 (1.37%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.52 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.13 (-4.91%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
Telecom experts and infrastructure providers share their views on the current opportunities, challenges, regulatory and policy requirements in the telecom infrastructure industry…
Aditya Birla Group’s Idea Cellular has emerged as the highest bidder in the spectrum auction, which concluded on March 25, 2015. The operator made bids worth Rs 303.06 billion.
The Supreme Court has allowed the government to conclude the auction of spectrum and collect initial payments from operators.
- Ministry of Communications and IT to announce revival plans for BSNL and MTNL
- Department of Telecommunications issues security clearance to RJIL in six circles
- TRAI to come up with new norms on call drops by early 2015
- Parliament report states under-utilisation of funds by Department of Telecommunications in 2014-15
- COAI requests DoT to limit testing of imported telecom equipment
- DoT to seek Cabinet’s approval for an agreement with Defence ministry for spectrum swap
- Department of Telecommunications to notify graded penalty norms by January 2015
- Supreme Court allows operators to enter into 3G ICR agreements
- Implementation target of NOFN project is ambitious, says TRAI
- Supreme Court rejects Vodafone’s plea to extend the validity of its licences in six circles
- DoT recommends that all M2M servers should be based in India
- Delhi High Court bans OnePlus Technology to import and sell its mobile phones in India
- Supreme Court rules different tax rate for mobile phone and its charger
- Government decides to not change the existing EMF radiation limits for telecom towers
- Government to provide Wi-Fi services in 25 cities by June 2015
- Delhi HC permits sale of Xiaomi’s Qualcomm-based phones in India till January 8, 2015
- DoT plans to launch a website to monitor radiations emitted by telecom towers
- Gionee plans to manufacture in India, awaiting policy clarity
- End of an innings: Nokia suspends its handset manufacturing operations in India
- Government issues show-cause notice to telecom firms for under-reporting revenues
- TRAI to determine and recommend spectrum usage charges on ISPs
- Customer complaints against UCC on a decline, says TRAI
- DoT suggests that consumer complaints be filed at consumer courts rather than TRAI
- Telecom Commission asks DoT to review its stance on BSNL’s 900 MHz spectrum issue
- Government imposed penalty of Rs 21.79 billion for violation of customer verification guidelines
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Department of Telecommunications issues ...
- News:Implementation target of NOFN project is...
- News:DoT to provide mobile connectivity to 55...
- News:Supreme Court rejects Vodafone’s plea ...
- News:Ministry of Communications and IT to ann...
- News:DoT recommends that all M2M servers shou...
- News:Government's decision on final reserve p...
- News:DoT to seek Cabinet’s approval for an ...
- News:Supreme Court allows operators to enter ...
- News:TRAI to come up with new norms on call d...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|