AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.19 (6.76%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.301.40 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲15.60 (5.46%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.86.55 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.06%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.14.35 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (0.63%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.57 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (4.67%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,484.15 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.15 (-0.41%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.28.45 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.18%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.19 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.135.70 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.55 (2.69%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.16.30 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.18.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-4.80%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.14.35 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (1.06%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.32.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.31%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.118.30 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.50 (3.95%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.24.85 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (1.43%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (2.09%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.75 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-2.19%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.4.12 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.23 (-5.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.288.65 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.55 (-0.88%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.38 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (1.37%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.5.40 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (4.85%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.159.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.55 (-1.57%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.1.97 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.06 (3.14%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The government is likely to miss the April 14, 2014 deadline of implementing nationwide mobile number portability (MNP) by another six months. The delay is on account of the Department of Telecommunications’ (DOT) inability to decide on the agency which will be responsible for managing the MNP system on a pan-India basis.
The Tata group and its Japanese partner, NTT DCOMO, are finalising modalities under which the latter will stay invested in the joint telecom venture, Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL), say news reports.
Reliance Globalcom, the international unit of Reliance Communications (RCOM), no longer plans to sell ff its undersea cable business.
A Department of Telecommunications (DoT) panel has recommended a slab-based fine structure for the alleged violation regarding delivery of telecom services by operators. The panel has proposed that penalties to be imposed on the operators could be in the range of Rs 0.1 million to Rs 500 million.
- B.M. Baveja, Senior Director, R&D in CC&BT, DEITY, Ministry of Communications & IT
- September 2013 financial briefs: India and overseas
- Operator Outlook: Industry seeks regulatory support
- Policy Impact: Mixed response to new unified licensing guidelines
- SingTel seeks FIPB’s approval to buy out its Indian unit
- Capital Move: FDI hike elicits positive industry response
- Growth Avenue: Rural areas offer new opportunities for expansion
- Rural Connect: Operators bank on VAS to expand beyond urban markets
- DoT awards a unified licence to Idea Cellular for seven circles
- DoT awards SSTL a third spectrum block in the 800 MHz band
- SingTel eyes Bharti Airtel’s stake in its international telephony business
- Interview with R.K. Upadhyay, Chairman and MD, BSNL
- DoT penalises operators for continuing services after licence cancellation
- Vodafone launches international toll free services for Indian enterprises
- The Northeast region requires investments of Rs 29 billion to improve telecom services: TRAI
- TRAI seeks operators’ views on the USSD-based mobile banking services
- SC asks Airtel to move TDSAT over the 3G intra-circle roaming issue
- DoT to conduct third round of spectrum auctions by January, expects to net Rs 110 billion
- RJIL opposes TRAI's move to increase spectrum usage charges
- Government likely to announce M&A policy for telecom sector by October 15
- DoT considers raising the penalty on operators for violating radiation norms
- Telecom Commission approves Rs 50 billion subsidy for providing handsets to rural users
- The government to encourage the use of green energy solutions in the telecom space
- DoT sets up panel to review TRAI’s recommendations on spectrum auction
- EGoM approves BSNL and MTNL’s request to surrender BWA spectrum
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Face to Face:Interview with R.K. Upadhyay, Chairman a...
- People :B.M. Baveja, Senior Director, R&D in CC&...
- News:TDSAT asks Tulip Telecom to pay dues to ...
- White Papers:Cyber Security: A whitepaper by ASSOCHAM...
- News:TRAI seeks operators’ views on the USS...
- Sales & Marketing:Vodafone launches international toll fre...
- News:RJIL opposes TRAI's move to increase spe...
- News:DoT awards SSTL a third spectrum block i...
- Finance:September 2013 financial briefs: India a...
- News:The Northeast region requires investment...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
- News:TRAI announces a cut in the access defic...
- News:TRAI is examining whether CDMA operators...
- News:SC rejects Reliance Infocomm's plea rela...
|Your cart is empty|