AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.25Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-1.52%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.351.65Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼4.75 (-1.33%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.353.10Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲10.70 (3.13%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.10.95Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-0.45%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.1.81Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.03 (-1.63%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.739.90Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼7.35 (-0.98%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.36.95Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.05 (-2.76%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.16.85Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.55 (3.37%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.114.70Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.35 (1.19%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.25.40Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.45 (-1.74%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.14.25Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-1.04%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.18.65Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.40 (-6.98%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.110.80Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.45 (-1.29%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.47.05Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.95 (-3.98%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.28.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-0.88%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.13.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.38%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.34.25Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.10 (3.32%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.454.15Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼18.15 (-3.84%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.41Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.11 (-1.69%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.585.60Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼10.50 (-1.76%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.80Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (1.82%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Ministry of Communications and IT has directed the Department of Telecommunications to look into the issue of telecom operators using radio-link technology (RLT) to mask call drops.
Chinese handset manufacturer Xiaomi, which has applied for single-brand retail license in India, has reportedly withdrawn its demand for exemption
The telecom sector will undergo considerable change and upheaval over the next year or two, in terms of technology, in terms of competition and consolidation and, of course, in terms of financials.
- Competition Commission of India approves merger of SSTL with RCOM
- DoT panel finds anomalies in price recommended by TRAI for spectrum in the 700 MHz band
- Department of Telecommunications to set up a telecom gear lab in Delhi
- Voice revenues, credit profile of telecom operators to worsen in 2016-17, says India Ratings and Research
- Telenor supports auction of 10 MHz block of spectrum in 2300 and 2500 MHz band
- Performance of operators for call drops deteriorates in July-September 2015, reports TRAI
- Exciting Times: 2015 marked by consolidation and 4G launches
- TRAI shares its views on spectrum caps following DoT’s query regarding the matter
- I-T Department issues reminder notice to Vodafone for payment of tax dues
- COAI approaches DoT to keep block size of spectrum at 20 MHz
- DoT issues notices to ISPs over unauthorised use of spectrum
- Telecom operators oppose TRAI’s directive to ensure minimum internet speed of 512 Kbps
- Department of Telecommunications approves active infrastructure sharing among operators
- Positive Outlook: Greater policy and regulatory clarity augurs well for industry
- DoT to make it mandatory for mobile phones to support local languages
- Telecom ministry proposes 10-year tax holiday to boost local manufacturing in its budget recommendations
- 4G Strategies: Competition begins to heat up
- Operators seek clarity from TRAI over services under closed electronic communication networks
- TRAI releases its recommendations on Interconnection over IP interface
- Facebook shuts down its Free Basics service in India
- Changing Needs: Consolidation and policy clarity key factors in telecom infrastructure growth
- Bharti Airtel in talks with Axiata group for merger of their Sri Lankan units
- TRAI to conduct the next drive tests on network quality in April 2016
- Nokia partners with IIT Madras for research project on enhancing rural broadband connectivity
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India rules against differential pricing for data services
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Trends and Developments:4G Strategies: Competition begins to hea...
- Viewpoint:Voice revenues, credit profile of teleco...
- Trends and Developments:Exciting Times: 2015 marked by consolida...
- Trends and Developments:Changing Needs: Consolidation and policy...
- Trends and Developments:Positive Outlook: Greater policy and reg...
- News:Operators seek clarity from TRAI over se...
- Face to Face:Interview with Akhil Gupta, Vice-Chairma...
- News:Kotak Mahindra acquires 19.9 per cent st...
- News:Telenor supports auction of 10 MHz block...
- News:TRAI releases its recommendations on Int...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- Trends and Developments:Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
|Your cart is empty|