AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.96 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.39 (-8.97%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.410.85 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲9.15 (2.28%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.220.40 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.30%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.20.40 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.25%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.79 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.36%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,505.00 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.10 (0.54%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.69.45 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.50 (-3.47%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.90 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-2.98%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.161.50 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (0.28%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.25.65 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.39%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.11%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.26.70 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.19%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.30.25 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.83%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.101.60 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.70 (1.70%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.32.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.75 (-2.28%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.68 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.55 (-4.94%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.30 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-2.98%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.373.75 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-0.19%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.89 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.06 (-0.67%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.36 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.450.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼7.45 (-1.63%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.82 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.12 (4.44%)
Policy & RegulationRSS Feeds
The Telecom Commission has reportedly directed the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to work on a mechanism to allocate the spectrum won by the telecom operators in auctions within a reasonable period, preferably 90 days from the date of the payment for the spectrum.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) will soon ask the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to specify the quantity of spectrum in the 2100 MHz band that will be put up for sale in the forthcoming auction.
The Telecom Commission has rejected a proposal from the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India to impose an annual licence fee of 8 per cent on internet service providers (ISPs), as the move will result in a hike in internet charges and tariffs.
- Aim to achieve 100 per cent rural teledensity in 3-4 years, says Telecom secretary
- Rebate in licence fee for mobile operators running towers on green energy
- RBI reforms allows telecom operators to set up payment banks and small banks
- CAG alleges revenues loss due to non-auctioning of 800 MHz spectrum for EV-DO data services
- DoT rejects USIBC’s concerns related to local testing of imported telecom equipment
- TRAI revises ceiling tariffs for domestic leased circuits
- DoT to finalise report on slow broadband for PMO by July 21, 2014
- BBNL completes NOFN survey work in 230,000 gram panchayats
- Government imposes Rs 29.23 billion penalty for violation of mobile number issuance norms
- Government orders security audit of IT infrastructure to mitigate cyber crimes
- COAI announces leadership for 2014-15
- Rakesh Garg takes charge as India’s new telecom secretary
- DoT considering reserve price for spectrum in the 700 MHz band
- Government earmarks Rs 64.64 billion during 2014-15 for telecom PSUs
- Government to invest Rs 394.58 billion in BSNL and MTNL in next five years
- 200,000 unauthorised telemarketers blacklisted for making unsolicited calls
- Imposition of 10 per cent duty will increase capex burden on operators, states COAI
- Vodafone to continue international arbitration as retrospective amendment to IT act stays
- Government to impose 10 per cent customs duty on select telecom equipment imports
- Government to allocate Rs 5 billion to support ‘Digital India’ initiative
- Government targets revenues of Rs 454.71 billion from the telecom sector in 2014-15
- Swift Switch: MNP requests cross 100 million mark
- DoT seeks TRAI’s recommendations for calculating AGR of MVNOs and MNOs
- Indian Railways plans to offer SMS alerts and set up Wi-Fi network at select stations
- Government to provide Rs 5 billion financial aid for ITI revival
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- News:Government to impose 10 per cent customs...
- News:CAG alleges revenues loss due to non-auc...
- News:Government to allocate Rs 5 billion to s...
- News: Vodafone to continue international arbi...
- Company Wire:COAI announces leadership for 2014-15
- News:RBI reforms allows telecom operators to ...
- News:Aim to achieve 100 per cent rural telede...
- News:Rebate in licence fee for mobile operato...
- News:BBNL completes NOFN survey work in 230,0...
- News:Rakesh Garg takes charge as India’s ne...
- News:DoT may allow spectrum sharing among 3G ...
- News:DoT issues guidelines for ISPs proposing...
- News:Government amends the licence conditions...
- News:DoT has embarked on a Rs 80 billion plan...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- News:TRAI releases recommendations on ‘Valu...
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- News:TRAI recommends setting-up of new gatewa...
- News:Spectrum refarming will adversely impact...
- News:Government likely to collect Rs 28.99 bi...
|Your cart is empty|