CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹40.05▲0.25 (0.63%)
SHYAM TEL₹30.10▼0.50 (-1.63%)
SPICE MOBILE₹16.60▲0.70 (4.40%)
TATA COMM₹531.45▲6.85 (1.31%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹5.00Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (2.04%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹332.70Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.60 (0.18%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹443.55Trade time:1:06PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲6.50 (1.49%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹11.44Trade time:1:19PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.08 (0.70%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹2.13Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.03 (1.43%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹785.85Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲12.15 (1.57%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹40.05Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (0.63%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹16.95Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.70 (4.31%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹93.75Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-0.05%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹29.50Trade time:1:16PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (0.34%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹14.55Trade time:12:33PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-1.36%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹21.50Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.80 (3.86%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹110.10Trade time:1:10PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.35 (1.24%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹54.70Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.90 (1.67%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹30.10Trade time:1:05PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.50 (-1.63%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.60Trade time:1:00PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.70 (4.40%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹32.35Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.15 (0.47%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹531.45Trade time:1:21PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲6.85 (1.31%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹6.45Trade time:1:19PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.78%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹588.70Trade time:1:11PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.45 (1.28%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹3.00Trade time:1:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.02 (0.67%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Product LaunchesRSS Feed
Anritsu Corporation has launched its new Signalling Tester MD8475B for R&D sections evaluating the performance of UEs supporting various communication standards, including the latest LTE-Advanced specification.
Anritsu Company has announced that its Signaling Tester MD8475A now supports 98 per cent of conformance test cases (defined as EN16454) for emergency call (eCall) communications modules, expanding the company’s test solution portfolio for connected car designs.
Anritsu has introduced the MS2840A signal analyzer that features broad frequency coverage of 9 kHz to 44.5 GHz and best-in-class close-in SSB phase noise performance.
Anritsu Company has announced that it has successfully demonstrated peak throughput for a long term evolution (LTE)-Advanced device and network simulator using 3x Carrier Aggregation (3CA) and 4x4 MIMO with 256QAM modulation.
Anritsu Company has introduced an E-band option for its ShockLine MS46500B series of 2- and 4-port performance Vector Network Analyzers (VNAs) thataddresses the market need to lower cost-of-test for E-band components.
Anritsu and COMPRION have announced that they have developed a solution to fully automate the execution of all 3GPP TS 36.523 LTE Conformance tests required for certification and pre-certification of mobile devices.
- Amdocs’ CES 9.3 enables service providers to deliver the ‘new world of customer experience’
- Amdocs introduces new big data actionable analytics for service providers’ marketing, network and customer care operations
- Emerson Network Power bolsters security, visibility capabilities of IT solutions portfolio
- EMC extends leadership in the All-Flash Array Market with XtremIO 4.0
- Brocade Redefines Networking for IP Storage
- GCF Approves 80 per cent of TD-LTE Carrier Aggregation RF/RRM Conformance Test Cases
- Verizon extends Its 100G Network in Asia-Pacific
- Anritsu introduces Electromagnetic Field measurement system to ensure networks comply with personal safety standards
- Acronis builds Cloud momentum and expands choice of data centre locations
- Brocade vyatta controller opens path to user-centric networking
- Spirent demonstrates 400G Ethernet Test solution, used in Huawei core router performance test
- Anritsu launches the all-in-one transport tester MT1000A Network Master Pro
- AMD introduces the AMD FirePro W8100 professional graphics card
- Lenovo launches new range of laptops and PC
- Tata Communications’ jamvee unified communications platform takes interoperability to another level
- Ruckus Wireless launches industry’s lightest, smallest 11ac Outdoor Access Points - the ZoneFlex T300 Series
- CA Technologies unveils CA Cloud Service Management, a mobile-ready, SaaS-based IT Service Management solution
- Axis introduces modular miniature camera series
- Sony India expands portable storage product line with 2TB Hard Disk Drive
- Oracle introduces x86 servers
- Ixia introduces 400GbE test platform
- Gemalto Mobile Identity solution enables mobile operators to offer secure and easy access to online services
- Anritsu expands its Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) product portfolio
- CA Workload Automation AE certified for integration with SAP solution manager to help speed it service delivery and lower costs across the enterprise
- HP increases flexibility for businesses with expanded PC lineup
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Anritsu introduces Electromagnetic Field...
- Acronis builds Cloud momentum and expand...
- Amdocs introduces new big data actionabl...
- Anritsu and COMPRION release solution fo...
- Spirent demonstrates 400G Ethernet Test ...
- Amdocs’ CES 9.3 enables service provid...
- Brocade Redefines Networking for IP Stor...
- Brocade vyatta controller opens path to ...
- Tata Communications’ jamvee unified co...
- Anritsu demonstrates 1 GB/s LTE-A throug...
- Huawei to introduce LTE mobile products ...
- Products in the Market
- Products in the Market
- Check Point simplifies public and privat...
- Ericsson enables embedded 3G in tablets
- Micro Focus introduces CaliberRDM
- National Instruments adds a new Data Acq...
- ZTE launches converged service network p...
- Agilent launches 47 PXI and AXIe product...
- ZTE launches the NetNumen U31