Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.48 ▲0.33 (7.95%)
AIRTEL Rs.402.00 ▲8.10 (2.06%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.289.05 ▲5.35 (1.89%)
GTL Rs.14.82 ▲2.47 (20.00%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.37 ▲0.39 (19.70%)
HCLTECH Rs.939.50 ▼40.15 (-4.10%)
HCL INFO Rs.53.30 ▲1.70 (3.29%)
HFCL Rs.14.69 ▲1.29 (9.63%)
IDEA Rs.189.25 ▲5.50 (2.99%)
ITI Rs.21.70 ▲1.25 (6.11%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.35 ▼0.64 (-4.57%)
MTNL Rs.18.85 ▲0.65 (3.57%)
ONMOBILE Rs.74.90 ▲2.15 (2.96%)
RCOM Rs.60.75 ▲1.45 (2.45%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.28.50 ▲1.10 (4.01%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.27.10 ▲0.70 (2.65%)
TANLA Rs.17.20 ▲0.95 (5.85%)
TATA COMM Rs.425.45 ▲4.70 (1.12%)
TTML Rs.8.16 ▲0.26 (3.29%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.507.00 ▲7.00 (1.40%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.64 ▲0.12 (4.76%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.48 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.33 (7.95%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.402.00 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.10 (2.06%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.289.05 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.35 (1.89%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.14.82 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.47 (20.00%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.37 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.39 (19.70%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.939.50 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼40.15 (-4.10%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.53.30 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.70 (3.29%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.14.69 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.29 (9.63%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.189.25 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.50 (2.99%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.21.70 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.25 (6.11%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.35 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.64 (-4.57%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.85 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (3.57%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.74.90 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.15 (2.96%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.60.75 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.45 (2.45%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.28.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.10 (4.01%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.27.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.70 (2.65%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.17.20 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.95 (5.85%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.425.45 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.70 (1.12%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.16 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.26 (3.29%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.507.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.00 (1.40%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.64 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.12 (4.76%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Product LaunchesRSS Feed
Anritsu Corporation's ME7873L RF/RRM Conformance Test System has achieved more than 80 per cent of RF/RRM conformance test cases*1approval by GCF*2 related to the LTE-Advanced TD-LTE Carrier Aggregation.
Verizon has deployed 100G technology on its network in Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong, connecting these three locations and further extending 100G technology on the Verizon global network.
Anritsu has introduced an electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation measurement system for its Spectrum MasterTMMS271xE handheld spectrum analysers and Cell MasterTMMT8212E/MT8213E base station analysers.
Acronis has announced the availability of Acronis Backup as a Service version 3. Acronis Backup as a Service delivers high value data protection capabilities that create new revenue streams for partners without a large upfront investment.
Brocade has launched its Brocade Vyatta Controller as a keystone product in its Software-Defined Networking (SDN) portfolio and the next step toward delivering on the customer benefits of its open networking platform strategy.
Spirent in collaboration with, Huawei and Xilinx has successfully completed the testing of Huawei's NE5000E core router using its new 400G Ethernet Test System. The tests verified the layer 1-3 quality and highlighted error free performance with different combinations of streams, frame lengths…
- Anritsu launches the all-in-one transport tester MT1000A Network Master Pro
- AMD introduces the AMD FirePro W8100 professional graphics card
- Lenovo launches new range of laptops and PC
- Tata Communications’ jamvee unified communications platform takes interoperability to another level
- Ruckus Wireless launches industry’s lightest, smallest 11ac Outdoor Access Points - the ZoneFlex T300 Series
- CA Technologies unveils CA Cloud Service Management, a mobile-ready, SaaS-based IT Service Management solution
- Axis introduces modular miniature camera series
- Sony India expands portable storage product line with 2TB Hard Disk Drive
- Oracle introduces x86 servers
- Ixia introduces 400GbE test platform
- Gemalto Mobile Identity solution enables mobile operators to offer secure and easy access to online services
- Anritsu expands its Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) product portfolio
- CA Workload Automation AE certified for integration with SAP solution manager to help speed it service delivery and lower costs across the enterprise
- HP increases flexibility for businesses with expanded PC lineup
- ViewSonic unveils new range of products at Computex 2014
- Agilent Technologies launches handheld Thermal Imager and Insulation Resistance Testers
- Amdocs expands its Big Data Analytics Portfolio
- Broadcom introduces Bluetooth Smart Chips for peripheral devices
- NComputing introduces desktop-as-a-service (DaaS) solution for service providers
- 3M India launches touch compatible and repositionable anti-glare screens for laptops and desktops
- Broadcom’s WICED Smart SoC increases security and adds iBeacon support for Internet of Things ecosystem
- CA introduces arcserve unified data protection solution
- Axis introduces outdoor-ready 360 degree camera for cost-efficient overview surveillance
- Mphasis and Delta Power Solutions launch e-Surveillance and power efficiency solution ProTecht
- Brocade introduces EMC storage solutions
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Spirent demonstrates 400G Ethernet Test ...
- Brocade vyatta controller opens path to ...
- Anritsu introduces Electromagnetic Field...
- Anritsu launches the all-in-one transpor...
- AMD introduces the AMD FirePro W8100 pro...
- Tata Communications’ jamvee unified co...
- Lenovo launches new range of laptops and...
- Acronis builds Cloud momentum and expand...
- NComputing introduces desktop-as-a-servi...
- Ruckus Wireless launches industry’s li...
- Huawei to introduce LTE mobile products ...
- Products in the Market
- Products in the Market
- Check Point simplifies public and privat...
- Ericsson enables embedded 3G in tablets
- Micro Focus introduces CaliberRDM
- National Instruments adds a new Data Acq...
- ZTE launches converged service network p...
- Agilent launches 47 PXI and AXIe product...
- ZTE launches the NetNumen U31