Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.65 ▼0.25 (-6.41%)
AIRTEL Rs.347.70 ▲4.40 (1.28%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.235.70 ▲2.05 (0.88%)
GTL Rs.12.09 ▼0.18 (-1.47%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.38 ▼0.04 (-1.65%)
HCLTECH Rs.848.75 ▲20.65 (2.49%)
HCL INFO Rs.62.55 ▲5.65 (9.93%)
HFCL Rs.16.15 ▼0.10 (-0.62%)
IDEA Rs.157.90 ▲1.15 (0.73%)
ITI Rs.26.50 ▼0.45 (-1.67%)
KAVERITEL Rs.17.80 ▲1.95 (12.30%)
MTNL Rs.16.70 ▼0.05 (-0.30%)
ONMOBILE Rs.91.55 ▼1.75 (-1.88%)
RCOM Rs.75.30 ▼0.85 (-1.12%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.36.05 ▲6.00 (19.97%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.20.00 ▲0.20 (1.01%)
TANLA Rs.32.75 ▲2.40 (7.91%)
TATA COMM Rs.424.85 ▲3.00 (0.71%)
TTML Rs.6.75 ▼0.09 (-1.32%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.759.75 ▲12.25 (1.64%)
XLTELENE Rs.4.00 0.00 (0.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-6.41%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.347.70 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.40 (1.28%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.235.70 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.05 (0.88%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.09 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.18 (-1.47%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.38 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.65%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.848.75 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲20.65 (2.49%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.62.55 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.65 (9.93%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.15 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.62%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.157.90 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (0.73%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.67%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.95 (12.30%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.16.70 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.30%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.91.55 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.75 (-1.88%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.75.30 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-1.12%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.36.05 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.00 (19.97%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (1.01%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.32.75 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.40 (7.91%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.424.85 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.00 (0.71%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.75 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-1.32%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.759.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲12.25 (1.64%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.4.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Product LaunchesRSS Feed
Anritsu and COMPRION have announced that they have developed a solution to fully automate the execution of all 3GPP TS 36.523 LTE Conformance tests required for certification and pre-certification of mobile devices.
At TM Forum Live! in Nice, Amdocs unveiled the Amdocs CES 9.3, the company’s latest portfolio release introducing new solutions for online commerce, interactive bills, big data marketing, care and network analytics, as well as cross-portfolio enhancements to improve system…
Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience solutions, has introduced new communications-specific applications that allow service providers to aggregate data from multiple marketing, network and customer care sources and generate business and customer insights with actionable recommendations.
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson and a global leader in maximising availability, capacity and efficiency of critical infrastructure, has expanded its product offerings for industries such as government, multimedia, broadcast, financial and IT operation centre.
EMC Corporation has unveiled XtremIO version 4.0, a non-disruptive free software upgrade to XtremIO v3.X arrays.
Brocade has announced that it is redefining networking for IP storage systems with the industry's first purpose-built storage connectivity portfolio for both data center and disaster recovery applications to help enterprise IT teams manage growth, mitigate risk, and reduce costs.
- GCF Approves 80 per cent of TD-LTE Carrier Aggregation RF/RRM Conformance Test Cases
- Verizon extends Its 100G Network in Asia-Pacific
- Anritsu introduces Electromagnetic Field measurement system to ensure networks comply with personal safety standards
- Acronis builds Cloud momentum and expands choice of data centre locations
- Brocade vyatta controller opens path to user-centric networking
- Spirent demonstrates 400G Ethernet Test solution, used in Huawei core router performance test
- Anritsu launches the all-in-one transport tester MT1000A Network Master Pro
- AMD introduces the AMD FirePro W8100 professional graphics card
- Lenovo launches new range of laptops and PC
- Tata Communications’ jamvee unified communications platform takes interoperability to another level
- Ruckus Wireless launches industry’s lightest, smallest 11ac Outdoor Access Points - the ZoneFlex T300 Series
- CA Technologies unveils CA Cloud Service Management, a mobile-ready, SaaS-based IT Service Management solution
- Axis introduces modular miniature camera series
- Sony India expands portable storage product line with 2TB Hard Disk Drive
- Oracle introduces x86 servers
- Ixia introduces 400GbE test platform
- Gemalto Mobile Identity solution enables mobile operators to offer secure and easy access to online services
- Anritsu expands its Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) product portfolio
- CA Workload Automation AE certified for integration with SAP solution manager to help speed it service delivery and lower costs across the enterprise
- HP increases flexibility for businesses with expanded PC lineup
- ViewSonic unveils new range of products at Computex 2014
- Agilent Technologies launches handheld Thermal Imager and Insulation Resistance Testers
- Amdocs expands its Big Data Analytics Portfolio
- Broadcom introduces Bluetooth Smart Chips for peripheral devices
- NComputing introduces desktop-as-a-service (DaaS) solution for service providers
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Anritsu introduces Electromagnetic Field...
- Spirent demonstrates 400G Ethernet Test ...
- Acronis builds Cloud momentum and expand...
- Brocade vyatta controller opens path to ...
- Tata Communications’ jamvee unified co...
- Amdocs introduces new big data actionabl...
- Anritsu launches the all-in-one transpor...
- Lenovo launches new range of laptops and...
- AMD introduces the AMD FirePro W8100 pro...
- EMC extends leadership in the All-Flash ...
- Huawei to introduce LTE mobile products ...
- Products in the Market
- Products in the Market
- Check Point simplifies public and privat...
- Ericsson enables embedded 3G in tablets
- Micro Focus introduces CaliberRDM
- National Instruments adds a new Data Acq...
- ZTE launches converged service network p...
- Agilent launches 47 PXI and AXIe product...
- ZTE launches the NetNumen U31