Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.5.40 0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTEL Rs.372.75 ▼2.40 (-0.64%)
DHANUS Rs.0.08 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.253.95 ▲1.95 (0.77%)
GTL Rs.16.45 ▲0.80 (5.11%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.39 ▲0.13 (5.75%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,794.10 ▲148.20 (9.00%)
HCL INFO Rs.50.35 ▼0.65 (-1.27%)
HFCL Rs.16.90 ▼0.10 (-0.59%)
IDEA Rs.154.55 ▼4.95 (-3.10%)
ITI Rs.33.50 ▼0.90 (-2.62%)
KAVERITEL Rs.15.44 ▼0.44 (-2.77%)
MTNL Rs.28.70 0.00 (0.00%)
ONMOBILE Rs.83.80 ▲2.50 (3.08%)
RCOM Rs.79.50 ▲0.75 (0.95%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.31.40 ▲1.15 (3.80%)
SPANCO Rs.4.92 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.28.80 ▼1.00 (-3.36%)
TANLA Rs.17.10 ▲0.05 (0.29%)
TATA COMM Rs.409.35 ▲1.40 (0.34%)
TTML Rs.9.17 ▼0.09 (-0.97%)
TULIP Rs.1.07 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.560.00 ▼6.15 (-1.09%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.43 ▲0.01 (0.29%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.5.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.372.75 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.40 (-0.64%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.08 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.253.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.95 (0.77%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.45 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (5.11%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.39 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.13 (5.75%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,794.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲148.20 (9.00%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.50.35 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-1.27%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.90 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.59%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.154.55 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.95 (-3.10%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.33.50 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.90 (-2.62%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.44 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.44 (-2.77%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.28.70 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.83.80 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.50 (3.08%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.79.50 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.75 (0.95%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (3.80%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.4.92 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.00 (-3.36%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.17.10 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.409.35 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.40 (0.34%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.17 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-0.97%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.560.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.15 (-1.09%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.43 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.29%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The Indian communication sector has been registering phenomenal growth but the same cannot be said of the domestic manufacturing base for telecom equipment. tele.net takes a look at the key hurdles facing domestic manufacturers, as well as the expectations from the…
The higher data carrying capacity of access technologies such as HSPA+ and long term evolution (LTE) can be effective in providing mobile broadband services to end-users only when these are complemented by supportive and capable backhauls.
Mobile data usage and services are becoming mainstream, with a growth in the number of people that download applications from the internet and stream video content using mobile devices.
The Indian communication sector has been registering phenomenal growth but the same cannot be said of the domestic manufacturing base for telecom equipment.
The electronic delivery of public services in India is set to get a major boost as the new government embarks on the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) 2.0. Also referred to as e-Kranti, the NeGP 2.0 is a part of the…
- Making Headway: Regulatory and policy initiatives in 2012
- Picking up the Pieces: New players struggle to survive in an uncertain environment
- The Going Gets Tough: New lows for telecom operators
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across telecom segments in 2012
- Performance Review:TRAI report on quarterly telecom trends
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommendations on a unified licensing regime
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced for next round of 2G spectrum auction
- Policy Moves: Highlights of NTP, 2012
- Policy Moves: Highlights of NTP, 2012
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx roll-out
- Network Design: Key considerations for FTTx deployment
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challenges in FTTH coverage
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to bandwidth-intensive applications
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deployments across the world
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about growth in Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- A Damp Squib : 2G spectrum auction fallout
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the data centre space
- Better Management : Data centre issues and solutions
- Disaster Recovery: Crucial for ensuring continuity of operations
- Clean and Green: Minimising the environmental impact of data centres
- Sluggish Growth: TRAI releases performance indicator report for April-June 2012
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as a key business solution for enterprises
- Falling Flat: Subdued response to 2G spectrum auction
- Costlier Airwaves: EGoM approves one-time fee for excess spectrum
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challe...
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing ...
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced ...
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across...
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx ...
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommenda...
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and...
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about ...
- Network Design: Key considerations for F...
- Telecom Subscriber Base: Mobile, fixed l...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...