Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.71 ▼0.09 (-2.37%)
AIRTEL Rs.339.10 ▲3.80 (1.13%)
DHANUS Rs.0.07 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.121.20 ▲2.60 (2.19%)
GTL Rs.17.00 ▼0.05 (-0.29%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.12 ▲0.09 (4.43%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,443.05 ▼9.00 (-0.62%)
HCL INFO Rs.54.40 ▲1.65 (3.13%)
HFCL Rs.8.86 ▲0.07 (0.80%)
IDEA Rs.138.30 ▼3.75 (-2.64%)
ITI Rs.16.80 ▲0.15 (0.90%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.10 ▼0.29 (-2.02%)
MTNL Rs.17.95 ▲0.90 (5.28%)
ONMOBILE Rs.36.00 ▲0.25 (0.70%)
RCOM Rs.132.00 ▼0.85 (-0.64%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.25.45 ▼0.30 (-1.17%)
SPANCO Rs.7.93 ▼0.03 (-0.38%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.28.05 ▼0.70 (-2.43%)
TANLA Rs.5.25 ▲0.08 (1.55%)
TATA COMM Rs.310.95 ▲3.75 (1.22%)
TTML Rs.8.05 ▲0.08 (1.00%)
TULIP Rs.3.78 ▼0.04 (-1.05%)
VINDHYAT Rs.173.90 ▼6.75 (-3.74%)
XLTELENE Rs.0.00 ▼2.03 (-100.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.71 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-2.37%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.339.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.80 (1.13%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.121.20 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (2.19%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.17.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.29%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.12 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (4.43%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,443.05 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼9.00 (-0.62%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.54.40 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.65 (3.13%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.86 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (0.80%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.138.30 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.75 (-2.64%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.16.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.90%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.29 (-2.02%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.17.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.90 (5.28%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.36.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.70%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.132.00 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-0.64%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.25.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-1.17%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.7.93 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-0.38%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-2.43%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.5.25 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.55%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.310.95 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.75 (1.22%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.05 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.3.78 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.05%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.173.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.75 (-3.74%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.0.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.03 (-100.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The Indian telecom sector has witnessed unprecedented growth in the last decade, driven primarily by declining voice tariffs and availability of affordable mobile handsets.
About 70 per cent of new telecom towers contracted in India every year are installed in rural areas where grid power is not the primary source of energy.
In recent years, “going green” has emerged as a key trend in the Indian telecom space.
India currently has an operational tower base of over 425,000.
The Indian IT landscape is undergoing significant changes as enterprises are increasingly becoming aware of and adopting cloud computing technology.
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and regulatory framework
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roaming agreements
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations for application services
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing transmission grid complexity
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reducing its carbon footprint
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce prices to drive service uptake
- Winning Partnership: Bharti Airtel buys stake in Qualcomm’s 4G business
- Payback Time? Loop Telecom seeks investment refund
- TRAI releases the performance indicator report for the quarter October-December 2011
- Exit Option: TRAI reviews licence conditions
- Budget Fare: Industry demands remain largely unmet
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment proposal faces strong opposition
- 4G First: Bharti Airtel leverages its first-mover advantage
- Auction Options: TRAI releases draft consultation paper on spectrum resale
- Picking Up the Pieces: Global players explore options to protect their 2G investments
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad outline for NTP, 2012
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnerships on the rise
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure roles, cut jobs to improve efficiency
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment propo...
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations ...
- TRAI releases the performance indicator ...
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce pr...
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing...
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spec...
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roa...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile...
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reduci...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...
- Prashant Singhal, partner, telecom indus...