Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.39 ▼0.45 (-9.30%)
AIRTEL Rs.385.70 ▲4.05 (1.06%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.273.40 ▲4.20 (1.56%)
GTL Rs.13.70 ▲0.59 (4.50%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.25 ▲0.05 (2.27%)
HCLTECH Rs.905.60 ▲26.10 (2.97%)
HCL INFO Rs.44.90 ▲1.20 (2.75%)
HFCL Rs.13.95 ▲0.51 (3.79%)
IDEA Rs.176.90 ▲1.95 (1.11%)
ITI Rs.22.00 ▲1.25 (6.02%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.99 0.00 (0.00%)
MTNL Rs.18.50 ▲0.35 (1.93%)
ONMOBILE Rs.77.80 ▲2.00 (2.64%)
RCOM Rs.62.90 ▲2.25 (3.71%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.29.70 ▲1.15 (4.03%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.25.00 ▼0.35 (-1.38%)
TANLA Rs.16.65 ▲0.40 (2.46%)
TATA COMM Rs.439.50 ▲4.15 (0.95%)
TTML Rs.7.72 ▲0.14 (1.85%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.526.00 ▲28.00 (5.62%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.34 ▲0.23 (7.40%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.39 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-9.30%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.385.70 Trade time:12:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.05 (1.06%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.273.40 Trade time:12:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.20 (1.56%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.13.70 Trade time:12:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.59 (4.50%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.25 Trade time:12:22PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (2.27%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.905.60 Trade time:12:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲26.10 (2.97%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.44.90 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.20 (2.75%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.95 Trade time:12:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.51 (3.79%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.176.90 Trade time:12:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.95 (1.11%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.22.00 Trade time:12:13PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.25 (6.02%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.99 Trade time:3:25PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.50 Trade time:12:23PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (1.93%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.77.80 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.00 (2.64%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.62.90 Trade time:12:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.25 (3.71%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.29.70 Trade time:12:12PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (4.03%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.25.00 Trade time:9:44AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.38%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.65 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (2.46%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.439.50 Trade time:12:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.15 (0.95%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.72 Trade time:12:22PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (1.85%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.526.00 Trade time:12:19PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲28.00 (5.62%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.34 Trade time:11:15AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.23 (7.40%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
As India takes steps towards achieving the Digital India vision, the constantly deteriorating quality of service (QoS) delivered by telecom operators is emerging as a major roadblock.
In March 2015, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) conducted the biggest ever spectrum auction, garnering a total of about Rs 1.1 trillion from the sale of airwaves in the 800 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2100 MHz bands.
The wireless landscape in India has changed considerably over the past few years. While growth in the overall SIM penetration has slowed down, subscribers have now started migrating to superior technologies. Although it has taken time for the 3G story…
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is conducting the biggest-ever spectrum auction in India, with a total of 465.75 MHz of airwaves put up for sale across different frequency bands. DoT has offered 177.8 MHz, 99.2 MHz and 85 MHz of…
The telecom sector had a long wish list in terms of budget expectations: radical tax legislation reforms; clarifications on entry fees, one-time spectrum payments and revenue sharing; extension of the tax benefit to telecom infrastructure providers; and many more. However,…
- Green Gains: Operators explore the resco model to reduce energy costs
- Carbon Concerns: Industry initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Risks and Returns: Green solutions gain ground despite challenges
- Ensuring QoS: T&M solutions and market challenges
- Sea Link: Increasing investments in the submarine cable market
- Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases consultation paper
- Tap App: NFC adds a new dimension to contactless communication
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impacts SSTL and Uninor
- No Major Gains: Budget offers little for the telecom sector
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry trims operations and personnel
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global T&M market
- Growing Demand for T&M: An opportunity and a challenge
- Another Revamp: Bharti Airtel restructures operations
- Changing Needs: New technologies drive T&M demand in India
- Sourcing Issues: Proposal for 100 per cent domestic equipment supply draws flak
- Future Growth Area: Operators explore opportunities in the eastern region
- Telecom Subscriber Base: Mobile, fixed line and internet segments
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing tower tenancies
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and 4G uptake to fuel growth
- 3G Progress: Ecosystem development gains momentum
- Making Headway: Regulatory and policy initiatives in 2012
- Picking up the Pieces: New players struggle to survive in an uncertain environment
- The Going Gets Tough: New lows for telecom operators
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across telecom segments in 2012
- Performance Review:TRAI report on quarterly telecom trends
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing ...
- Mobile Data Trends: NSN’s MBit Index s...
- Risks and Returns: Green solutions gain ...
- Sea Link: Increasing investments in the ...
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global ...
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry...
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and...
- Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases con...
- Prudent Partnerships: Operator initiativ...
- Tap App: NFC adds a new dimension to con...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...