Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.75 ▲0.39 (11.61%)
AIRTEL Rs.342.50 ▲3.85 (1.14%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.262.00 ▼3.85 (-1.45%)
GTL Rs.12.52 ▲0.30 (2.45%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.32 ▲0.03 (1.31%)
HCLTECH Rs.866.00 ▲2.60 (0.30%)
HCL INFO Rs.63.60 ▲0.05 (0.08%)
HFCL Rs.16.75 ▲0.90 (5.68%)
IDEA Rs.139.85 ▲0.40 (0.29%)
ITI Rs.28.55 ▲0.15 (0.53%)
KAVERITEL Rs.15.90 ▲0.15 (0.95%)
MTNL Rs.20.65 ▲0.45 (2.23%)
ONMOBILE Rs.131.65 ▲10.95 (9.07%)
RCOM Rs.71.15 ▲6.05 (9.29%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.29.60 ▼0.20 (-0.67%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.20.50 ▲0.25 (1.23%)
TANLA Rs.38.90 ▲1.75 (4.71%)
TATA COMM Rs.431.20 ▼3.05 (-0.70%)
TTML Rs.6.93 ▲0.08 (1.17%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.940.00 ▼8.25 (-0.87%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.89 ▲0.01 (0.26%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.39 (11.61%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.342.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.85 (1.14%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.262.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.85 (-1.45%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.52 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (2.45%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.32 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.03 (1.31%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.866.00 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (0.30%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.63.60 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.08%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.75 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.90 (5.68%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.139.85 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (0.29%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.28.55 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.53%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.95%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.20.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (2.23%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.131.65 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲10.95 (9.07%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.71.15 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.05 (9.29%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.29.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-0.67%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.23%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.38.90 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.75 (4.71%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.431.20 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.05 (-0.70%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.93 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.17%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.940.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼8.25 (-0.87%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.89 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.26%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Given the rapidly changing dynamics of the Indian telecom industry, the stock movement of listed companies has been driven by sector developments as well as by company-specific developments.
While the global tablet market has slowed down after the explosive growth that followed the introduction of the Apple iPad in 2010, the scenario in India is encouraging.
Over the past five years, smartphone penetration in the country has gone up phenomenally. Coupled with the burgeoning data usage, this trend is transforming the way consumer businesses, financial service providers, e-commerce players, etc. are meeting customer needs. In order…
In the past few months, significant enthusiasm and activity has been witnessed in the Indian 4G space.
The fast-paced growth of wireless data usage has made it essential for service providers to consider various avenues for delivering high quality data services.
With the internet becoming all-pervasive, a large amount of information, both personal and public, is generated on a day-to-day basis. More information is being created, stored, processed and communicated using computers and networks. In this context, ensuring network security has…
- Meeting Data Demand: Southeast Asian operators deploy advanced solutions for network optimization
- Slow Growth: TRAI releases PIR for January-March 2013
- All in One: DoT finalises new unified licence regime
- Telecom Ambitions: Myanmar takes steps to liberalise the sector
- Consolidation Call: Market correction expected following M&A policy notification
- FDI Push: Cabinet approves 100 per cent foreign investment
- Lowering the Ceiling: TRAI reduces the cap on national roaming charges
- Power Shift: Changing handset market dynamics
- Service Enabler: CII-KPMG report examines NOFN’s role in driving rural broadband uptake
- Mobile Data Trends: NSN’s MBit Index shows increasing 3G uptake
- Tariff Rise: A logical step for the industry
- Prudent Partnerships: Operator initiatives to reduce opex
- Growing Adoption: Trends in the m-commerce market
- On a Downswing: Negative growth across telecom segments
- Power Prudence: Growing adoption of green data centres
- Green Gains: Operators explore the resco model to reduce energy costs
- Carbon Concerns: Industry initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Risks and Returns: Green solutions gain ground despite challenges
- Ensuring QoS: T&M solutions and market challenges
- Sea Link: Increasing investments in the submarine cable market
- Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases consultation paper
- Tap App: NFC adds a new dimension to contactless communication
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impacts SSTL and Uninor
- No Major Gains: Budget offers little for the telecom sector
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry trims operations and personnel
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Mobile Data Trends: NSN’s MBit Index s...
- Risks and Returns: Green solutions gain ...
- All in One: DoT finalises new unified li...
- Slow Growth: TRAI releases PIR for Janu...
- Prudent Partnerships: Operator initiativ...
- Telecom Ambitions: Myanmar takes steps t...
- Ensuring QoS: T&M solutions and market c...
- Growing Adoption: Trends in the m-commer...
- Green Gains: Operators explore the resco...
- Runaway Debt: Telecom companies take mea...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...