Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.77 ▲0.02 (0.53%)
AIRTEL Rs.368.45 ▼0.55 (-0.15%)
DHANUS Rs.0.12 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.217.80 ▲2.75 (1.28%)
GTL Rs.19.95 ▼0.60 (-2.92%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.68 ▼0.12 (-4.29%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,630.35 ▼15.10 (-0.92%)
HCL INFO Rs.78.20 ▼1.40 (-1.76%)
HFCL Rs.13.41 ▲0.28 (2.13%)
IDEA Rs.161.85 ▲4.45 (2.83%)
ITI Rs.29.75 ▼1.05 (-3.41%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.00 ▼0.25 (-1.75%)
MTNL Rs.28.85 ▼0.75 (-2.53%)
ONMOBILE Rs.30.55 ▼1.15 (-3.63%)
RCOM Rs.116.05 ▼0.15 (-0.13%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.29.40 ▲0.65 (2.26%)
SPANCO Rs.6.89 ▲0.31 (4.71%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.26.55 ▼0.45 (-1.67%)
TANLA Rs.12.72 ▲0.60 (4.95%)
TATA COMM Rs.376.30 ▲16.10 (4.47%)
TTML Rs.11.06 ▼0.08 (-0.72%)
TULIP Rs.2.00 ▲0.09 (4.71%)
VINDHYAT Rs.473.20 ▲14.45 (3.15%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.30 ▼0.10 (-2.94%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.77 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.02 (0.53%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.368.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-0.15%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.217.80 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.75 (1.28%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.19.95 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-2.92%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.68 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-4.29%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,630.35 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼15.10 (-0.92%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.78.20 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.40 (-1.76%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.41 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.28 (2.13%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.161.85 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.45 (2.83%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.29.75 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.05 (-3.41%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-1.75%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.28.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.75 (-2.53%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.30.55 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.15 (-3.63%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.116.05 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.13%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.29.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (2.26%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.89 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.31 (4.71%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.55 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.67%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.12.72 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.60 (4.95%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.376.30 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲16.10 (4.47%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.11.06 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.08 (-0.72%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.2.00 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (4.71%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.473.20 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲14.45 (3.15%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.30 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-2.94%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The quantity of data/information available in the world today is revolutionary. It streams from phones, credit cards, televisions, computers, sensor-equipped buildings, trains, planes, companies, etc.
Thanks to rapid technological advances and the equally fast evolution of the wireless ecosystem, the mobile phone has emerged as a multi-purpose platform, serving as a communication device, a navigation device and even as a virtual wallet.
Although India was among the late entrants into the mobile number portability (MNP) space, the service received an overwhelming response, with the total porting requests crossing the 100 million mark recently.
The public Wi-Fi segment, which has had a poor track record in service availability and uptake in the country so far, is likely to see increased activity in the coming months with the industry and government departments showing interest in…
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) recently released the performance indicator report (PIR) for the October-December 2013 quarter.
- A Damp Squib : 2G spectrum auction fallout
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the data centre space
- Better Management : Data centre issues and solutions
- Disaster Recovery: Crucial for ensuring continuity of operations
- Clean and Green: Minimising the environmental impact of data centres
- Sluggish Growth: TRAI releases performance indicator report for April-June 2012
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as a key business solution for enterprises
- Falling Flat: Subdued response to 2G spectrum auction
- Costlier Airwaves: EGoM approves one-time fee for excess spectrum
- Small Respite: Update on 3G roaming pacts
- 3G Push: Key drivers for VAS uptake
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and regulatory framework
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roaming agreements
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations for application services
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing transmission grid complexity
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reducing its carbon footprint
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce prices to drive service uptake
- Winning Partnership: Bharti Airtel buys stake in Qualcomm’s 4G business
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challe...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about ...
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spec...
- Network Design: Key considerations for F...
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile...
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the d...
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to band...
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deploymen...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...