Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.00 ▲0.19 (6.76%)
AIRTEL Rs.301.40 ▲15.60 (5.46%)
DHANUS Rs.0.07 ▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLES Rs.86.55 ▲0.05 (0.06%)
GTL Rs.14.35 ▲0.09 (0.63%)
GTLINFRA Rs.1.57 ▲0.07 (4.67%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,484.15 ▼6.15 (-0.41%)
HCL INFO Rs.28.45 ▼0.05 (-0.18%)
HFCL Rs.8.19 0.00 (0.00%)
IDEA Rs.135.70 ▲3.55 (2.69%)
ITI Rs.16.30 0.00 (0.00%)
KAVERITEL Rs.18.85 ▼0.95 (-4.80%)
MTNL Rs.14.35 ▲0.15 (1.06%)
ONMOBILE Rs.32.70 ▲0.10 (0.31%)
RCOM Rs.118.30 ▲4.50 (3.95%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.24.85 ▲0.35 (1.43%)
SPANCO Rs.6.85 ▲0.14 (2.09%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.26.75 ▼0.60 (-2.19%)
TANLA Rs.4.12 ▼0.23 (-5.29%)
TATA COMM Rs.288.65 ▼2.55 (-0.88%)
TTML Rs.7.38 ▲0.10 (1.37%)
TULIP Rs.5.40 ▲0.25 (4.85%)
VINDHYAT Rs.159.95 ▼2.55 (-1.57%)
XLTELENE Rs.1.97 ▲0.06 (3.14%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.19 (6.76%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.301.40 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲15.60 (5.46%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.86.55 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.06%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.14.35 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (0.63%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.57 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (4.67%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,484.15 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.15 (-0.41%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.28.45 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.18%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.19 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.135.70 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.55 (2.69%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.16.30 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.18.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-4.80%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.14.35 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (1.06%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.32.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.31%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.118.30 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.50 (3.95%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.24.85 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (1.43%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (2.09%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.75 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-2.19%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.4.12 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.23 (-5.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.288.65 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.55 (-0.88%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.38 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (1.37%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.5.40 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (4.85%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.159.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.55 (-1.57%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.1.97 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.06 (3.14%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
After several rounds of discussions, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has finalised its recommendations on the Working Guidelines for Spectrum Trading.
With growing adoption of smartphones/tablets, and widespread availability of wireless networks, several new technology trends are gaining traction in the Indian telecom market.
With a more positive and stable regulatory environment in 2013, the telecom infrastructure segment marked several key developments in the past year.
The year 2013 witnessed multiple rounds of tariff revisions for both voice and data services, with operators aiming for higher data service uptake and improved bottom lines.
The Indian telecom market has witnessed significant changes with the launch of next-generation services including 3G and 4G.
- Winning Partnership: Bharti Airtel buys stake in Qualcomm’s 4G business
- Payback Time? Loop Telecom seeks investment refund
- TRAI releases the performance indicator report for the quarter October-December 2011
- Exit Option: TRAI reviews licence conditions
- Budget Fare: Industry demands remain largely unmet
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment proposal faces strong opposition
- 4G First: Bharti Airtel leverages its first-mover advantage
- Auction Options: TRAI releases draft consultation paper on spectrum resale
- Picking Up the Pieces: Global players explore options to protect their 2G investments
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad outline for NTP, 2012
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnerships on the rise
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure roles, cut jobs to improve efficiency
- Licence Crackdown: Implications of Supreme Court verdict
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to manage network congestion
- Consumer First: TRAI directs operators to block overseas bulk SMSs
- Green Communications: DoT directives aim to reduce sector’s carbon footprint
- BSNL Bids: Speeding up
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA after successful 3G launch
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towards Green Telecommunications
- TRAI issues guidelines on bulk international SMSs
- Industry Rewind: Will the new year bring new hope?
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for key telecom operators
- Tough Times: New players wait for the tide to turn
- Stepping Up the Pace: Major regulatory initiatives in 2011
- Awaiting NTP: Proposed policy expected to pave the way for further growth
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment propo...
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA afte...
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations ...
- TRAI releases the performance indicator ...
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure rol...
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to ma...
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towar...
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce pr...
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnersh...
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad o...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...
- Prashant Singhal, partner, telecom indus...