CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹53.25▼0.70 (-1.30%)
SHYAM TEL₹30.05▼0.75 (-2.44%)
SPICE MOBILE₹13.950.00 (0.00%)
STERLITE TECH₹127.85▲2.00 (1.59%)
TATA COMM₹730.05▼3.55 (-0.48%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹3.76Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-2.59%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹340.40Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.00 (0.59%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹465.80Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.50 (0.54%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.05 (0.29%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.69Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-2.07%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹872.60Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.45 (-0.39%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹53.25Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.70 (-1.30%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹12.73Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.16 (-1.24%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹90.85Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.75 (-0.82%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹65.60Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.95 (-4.30%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹11.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.38 (3.58%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹24.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-1.01%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹83.15Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.12%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹38.65Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.85 (2.25%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹30.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.75 (-2.44%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹13.95Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹127.85Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲2.00 (1.59%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹50.35Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹730.05Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.55 (-0.48%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.83Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.07 (-0.89%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹651.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼10.50 (-1.59%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.56Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-4.48%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
The ongoing consolidation saga in the Indian telecom sector took a very interesting turn recently, when Vodafone India confirmed that it is contemplating a potential merger with Idea Cellular.
The Union budget made only one direct reference to the telecom industry.
Technology has become all-pervasive in the telecom sector, for both enterprises and consumers, with day-to-day tasks being increasingly driven by various technology tools.
The Digital India initiative was launched in July 2015 with a view to transform the entire ecosystem of public services through the use of information technology.
A look at the key developments in the infrastructure industry during 2016 and the way forward...
While India continued its struggle with low broadband penetration during 2016, there was some cause for cheer.
- In the Spotlight: Northeast region gains government attention
- Judicial Intervention: Courts increasingly step in to overrule government decisions
- Phone Funds: Banks ride on USSD channels to drive financial inclusion
- Ringing in Competition: TRAI issues regulations on international calling cards
- Cashing In: Monetisation of telecom tower assets gains traction in Southeast Asia
- Easy Ride: Increasing use of smart applications in global transit industry
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to advertise in Telecom Directory and Yearbook 2014-15
- Spectrum Sharing: TRAI issues recommendations to optimise resource use
- Price Clip: TRAI lowers ceiling tariffs for DLCs
- Fillip to Financial Inclusion: Payments banks open up new opportunities for operators
- Big Data, Big Promise: New revenue opportunity for operators
- Mobile Money: Growing use in Southeast Asia
- Swift Switch: MNP requests cross 100 million mark
- Data on the Go: Public Wi-Fi hotspots could be a game changer
- Telecom trends: TRAI releases PIR for October-December 2013
- Enterprise edge: Southeast Asian operators explore the SME segment for revenue growth
- Speeding Up: TRAI prescribes minimum wireless data download rates
- Data Usage Trends: NSN releases third MBit index report
- Enabling Education: Mobile devices offer a ready platform
- Next Wave of Growth: Data push in metro circles
- Bandwidth Challenges: TRAI paper seeks to address microwave backaul issues
- Green Mandate: Government and industry efforts to drive renewable energy uptake
- Making a Switch: Renewable energy options for telecom tower operations
- Waste Woes: E-waste management emerges as a key concern
- Green Governance: Clean energy initiatives for tower companies
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Swift Switch: MNP requests cross 100 mil...
- Digital Platforms: NeGP 2.0 to usher in ...
- Ringing in Competition: TRAI issues regu...
- Domestic Drive: Government push needed f...
- Creating Waves: New spectrum bands spike...
- Big Data, Big Promise: New revenue oppor...
- In the Spotlight: Northeast region gains...
- Judicial Intervention: Courts increasing...
- Fillip to Financial Inclusion: Payments ...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...