Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.87 ▲0.14 (2.96%)
AIRTEL Rs.315.65 ▼6.30 (-1.96%)
DHANUS Rs.0.15 ▲0.01 (7.14%)
FINCABLES Rs.56.90 ▼1.15 (-1.98%)
GTL Rs.18.80 ▲1.05 (5.92%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.45 ▲0.38 (18.36%)
HCLTECH Rs.719.65 ▼18.05 (-2.45%)
HCL INFO Rs.35.50 0.00 (0.00%)
HFCL Rs.8.35 ▼0.12 (-1.42%)
IDEA Rs.131.50 ▲1.80 (1.39%)
ITI Rs.18.75 ▲0.10 (0.54%)
KAVERITEL Rs.29.70 ▼1.10 (-3.57%)
MTNL Rs.21.65 ▼0.65 (-2.91%)
ONMOBILE Rs.38.90 ▼0.40 (-1.02%)
RCOM Rs.113.60 ▼0.25 (-0.22%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.21.85 ▲0.55 (2.58%)
SPANCO Rs.9.51 ▼0.49 (-4.90%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.35.00 ▼2.00 (-5.41%)
TANLA Rs.4.00 ▲0.09 (2.30%)
TATA COMM Rs.224.55 ▼4.85 (-2.11%)
TTML Rs.8.10 ▼0.76 (-8.58%)
TULIP Rs.15.75 ▼0.80 (-4.83%)
VINDHYAT Rs.171.00 ▲2.00 (1.18%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.15 ▲0.07 (2.27%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.87 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (2.96%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.315.65 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.30 (-1.96%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.15 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (7.14%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.56.90 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.15 (-1.98%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.18.80 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.05 (5.92%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.45 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.38 (18.36%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.719.65 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼18.05 (-2.45%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.35.50 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.35 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-1.42%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.131.50 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.80 (1.39%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.18.75 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.54%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.29.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.10 (-3.57%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.21.65 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-2.91%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.38.90 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-1.02%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.113.60 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-0.22%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.21.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (2.58%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.9.51 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.49 (-4.90%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.35.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.00 (-5.41%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.4.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (2.30%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.224.55 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.85 (-2.11%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.10 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.76 (-8.58%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.15.75 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-4.83%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.171.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.00 (1.18%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.15 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (2.27%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Rapid technological development has been a key driver for the growth of the testing and measurement (T&M) market. The three major factors that are impacting the way T&M is being utilised today include faster and smaller semiconductor chips, better and…
The submarine cable industry has gained momentum in the past few years. According to Terabit Consulting’s Submarine Telecoms Industry Report, the cable market contracted to one-eighth of its value during 2003-07 as compared to the preceding five years.
Given that national roaming tariffs were last notified in January 2007 through the Telecommunication Tariff Order (44th Amendment), the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) decided to undertake a comprehensive review of the roaming tariff framework.
Countries globally are marching towards a contactless world wherein an individual’s handset will become a single point of interaction, serving as a wallet, ticket and coupon, besides a communication device.
The second round of 2G spectrum auction slated for March 2013 suffered a major setback as the government was forced to cancel the auction of airwaves in two key bands with GSM operators refusing to participate in the sale.
The Indian telecom sector is facing several challenges related to spectrum allocation and charges, and regulatory uncertainty. Therefore, there were huge expectations from the Union Budget 2013-14 to revive its growth. However, the budget has failed to offer relief to…
- Price Surprise: Major operators hike tariffs after continuous decline
- Mobiles and More: TRAI consultation paper invites stakeholder views on MVAS
- 3G Synergy: Operators tie up for pan-Indian footprint
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff stability to drive topline growth
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom markets post strong growth
- Catching On: Smartphone uptake in India to increase significantly
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs operators to seek explicit user consent
- Time for Change? TRAI reviews IUC framework
- Tighter Norms: New policy for telecom equipment
- Quarterly Performance: Wireless segment continues to chart growth
- Revival Strategy: Government initiatives to facilitate BSNL’s turnaround
- Southern Success: Region contributes 25 per cent of country’s subscriber base
- Manufacturing Hub: TRAI recommends indigenous telecom equipment production
- Telecom infrastructure policy: TRAI announces key recommendations
- Carbon Conscious: TRAI paves the way for reducing GHG emissions
- Policy Road Map: Kapil Sibal outlines features of NTP, 2011
- Exit Essar: Vodafone to increase its stake in JV
- Difficult Deal: AT&T’s proposed acquisition of T-Mobile faces opposition
- Falling Short: Budget 2011-12 fails to meet industry expectations
- Telecom Round Table: TRAI’s spectrum pricing recommendations face operator criticism
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a key telecom equipment market
- Linking Up: ITIL to merge with Ascend
- Operator Dissent: Strong opposition to proposed revision of 1800 MHz spectrum fee
- Domestic Manufacturing: Promoting telecom equipment production in India
- Mobile Banking: TRAI paper seeks financial inclusion of rural India
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Manufacturing Hub: TRAI recommends indig...
- Falling Short: Budget 2011-12 fails to m...
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff...
- Northern High: Region accounts for large...
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs oper...
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom mark...
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- Revival Strategy: Government initiatives...
- 3G Synergy: Operators tie up for pan-Ind...
- A New Regime: Telecom Commission gives i...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...
- Prashant Singhal, partner, telecom indus...
|Your cart is empty|