Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.60 ▼0.40 (-10.00%)
AIRTEL Rs.418.70 ▲2.10 (0.50%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.255.00 ▲1.40 (0.55%)
GTL Rs.12.25 ▲0.17 (1.41%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.36 ▼0.01 (-0.42%)
HCLTECH Rs.996.60 ▲36.60 (3.81%)
HCL INFO Rs.45.55 ▲3.10 (7.30%)
HFCL Rs.13.23 0.00 (0.00%)
IDEA Rs.172.85 ▲2.35 (1.38%)
ITI Rs.26.20 ▲0.35 (1.35%)
KAVERITEL Rs.20.10 ▲0.05 (0.25%)
MTNL Rs.18.95 ▼0.10 (-0.52%)
ONMOBILE Rs.104.55 ▼3.60 (-3.33%)
RCOM Rs.70.45 ▲2.10 (3.07%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.30.80 ▲0.80 (2.67%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.22.00 ▼0.35 (-1.57%)
TANLA Rs.27.55 ▼0.50 (-1.78%)
TATA COMM Rs.450.25 ▼2.10 (-0.46%)
TTML Rs.7.54 ▲0.25 (3.43%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.870.00 ▼5.50 (-0.63%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.90 ▲0.05 (1.75%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-10.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.418.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.10 (0.50%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.255.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.40 (0.55%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.25 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.17 (1.41%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.36 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.42%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.996.60 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲36.60 (3.81%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.45.55 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.10 (7.30%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.23 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.172.85 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.35 (1.38%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.26.20 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (1.35%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.20.10 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.25%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.95 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.52%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.104.55 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.60 (-3.33%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.70.45 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.10 (3.07%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (2.67%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.22.00 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.57%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.27.55 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-1.78%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.450.25 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.10 (-0.46%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.54 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (3.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.870.00 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.50 (-0.63%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (1.75%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
With a subscriber base of over 830 million, Africa is one of the fastest growing telecom markets in the world.
Driven by the need to achieve greater operational efficiencies, most telecom operators have hived off their tower-related operations into separate entities.
Since its liberalisation in 2013, there have been unprecedented levels of investments and subscriber growth in Myanmar’s telecom industry, driven primarily by mobile connections.
The growing number of data users has resulted in network congestion, given the limited availability of spectrum. This has made traffic management an important part of operator strategy, which, in various cases, had led to an alleged breach of net…
Industry trends suggest that transit system operators are moving away from traditional methods of payment such as cash, tokens and paper tickets to a variety of electronic payment methods, including near field communication (NFC)-based mobile ticketing.
As India takes steps towards achieving the Digital India vision, the constantly deteriorating quality of service (QoS) delivered by telecom operators is emerging as a major roadblock.
- Prudent Partnerships: Operator initiatives to reduce opex
- Growing Adoption: Trends in the m-commerce market
- On a Downswing: Negative growth across telecom segments
- Power Prudence: Growing adoption of green data centres
- Green Gains: Operators explore the resco model to reduce energy costs
- Carbon Concerns: Industry initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Risks and Returns: Green solutions gain ground despite challenges
- Ensuring QoS: T&M solutions and market challenges
- Sea Link: Increasing investments in the submarine cable market
- Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases consultation paper
- Tap App: NFC adds a new dimension to contactless communication
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impacts SSTL and Uninor
- No Major Gains: Budget offers little for the telecom sector
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry trims operations and personnel
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global T&M market
- Growing Demand for T&M: An opportunity and a challenge
- Another Revamp: Bharti Airtel restructures operations
- Changing Needs: New technologies drive T&M demand in India
- Sourcing Issues: Proposal for 100 per cent domestic equipment supply draws flak
- Future Growth Area: Operators explore opportunities in the eastern region
- Telecom Subscriber Base: Mobile, fixed line and internet segments
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing tower tenancies
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and 4G uptake to fuel growth
- 3G Progress: Ecosystem development gains momentum
- Making Headway: Regulatory and policy initiatives in 2012
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Mobile Data Trends: NSN’s MBit Index s...
- Risks and Returns: Green solutions gain ...
- Sea Link: Increasing investments in the ...
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global ...
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry...
- Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases con...
- Prudent Partnerships: Operator initiativ...
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impact...
- Tap App: NFC adds a new dimension to con...
- No Major Gains: Budget offers little for...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...