Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.96 ▼0.39 (-8.97%)
AIRTEL Rs.410.85 ▲9.15 (2.28%)
DHANUS Rs.0.10 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.220.40 ▲0.65 (0.30%)
GTL Rs.20.40 ▲0.05 (0.25%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.79 ▲0.01 (0.36%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,505.00 ▲8.10 (0.54%)
HCL INFO Rs.69.45 ▼2.50 (-3.47%)
HFCL Rs.17.90 ▼0.55 (-2.98%)
IDEA Rs.161.50 ▲0.45 (0.28%)
ITI Rs.25.65 ▲0.10 (0.39%)
KAVERITEL Rs.17.80 ▼0.20 (-1.11%)
MTNL Rs.26.70 ▲0.05 (0.19%)
ONMOBILE Rs.30.25 ▲0.25 (0.83%)
RCOM Rs.101.60 ▲1.70 (1.70%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.32.10 ▼0.75 (-2.28%)
SPANCO Rs.6.68 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.29.85 ▼1.55 (-4.94%)
TANLA Rs.16.30 ▼0.50 (-2.98%)
TATA COMM Rs.373.75 ▼0.70 (-0.19%)
TTML Rs.8.89 ▼0.06 (-0.67%)
TULIP Rs.1.36 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.450.00 ▼7.45 (-1.63%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.82 ▲0.12 (4.44%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.96 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.39 (-8.97%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.410.85 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲9.15 (2.28%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.220.40 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.30%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.20.40 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.25%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.79 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.36%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,505.00 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.10 (0.54%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.69.45 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.50 (-3.47%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.90 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-2.98%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.161.50 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (0.28%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.25.65 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.39%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.17.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.11%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.26.70 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.19%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.30.25 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.83%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.101.60 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.70 (1.70%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.32.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.75 (-2.28%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.68 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.55 (-4.94%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.30 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-2.98%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.373.75 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-0.19%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.89 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.06 (-0.67%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.36 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.450.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼7.45 (-1.63%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.82 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.12 (4.44%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
Despite the rise in smartphone penetration and data service uptake, telecom operators in Southeast Asia, like most of their global counterparts, have been struggling to maintain revenue growth since the past few years.
Taking advantage of the increasing popularity of smartphones and availability of Wi-Fi infrastructure and services, diverse industry verticals are developing applications to cater better to their customers’ needs.
We are pleased to announce publication of the fifth edition of the most comprehensive and up-to-date directory and yearbook on the Indian telecom sector. The Telecom Directory & Yearbook 2014-15 will have two sections – Yearbook and Directory. The Yearbook…
To ensure efficient use of scarce resources and pave the way for better voice and data services, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) released its recommendations on the guidelines on spectrum sharing on July 21, 2014.
In July 2014, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) reduced the ceiling tariffs for point-to-point domestic leased circuits (P2P DLCs) of various capacities – E1 (2 Mbps), DS3 (45 Mbps) and STM-1 (155 Mbps).
- Network Design: Key considerations for FTTx deployment
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challenges in FTTH coverage
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to bandwidth-intensive applications
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deployments across the world
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about growth in Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- A Damp Squib : 2G spectrum auction fallout
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the data centre space
- Better Management : Data centre issues and solutions
- Disaster Recovery: Crucial for ensuring continuity of operations
- Clean and Green: Minimising the environmental impact of data centres
- Sluggish Growth: TRAI releases performance indicator report for April-June 2012
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as a key business solution for enterprises
- Falling Flat: Subdued response to 2G spectrum auction
- Costlier Airwaves: EGoM approves one-time fee for excess spectrum
- Small Respite: Update on 3G roaming pacts
- 3G Push: Key drivers for VAS uptake
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and regulatory framework
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challe...
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced ...
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx ...
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommenda...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about ...
- Network Design: Key considerations for F...
- Performance Review:TRAI report on quarte...
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the d...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...