CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹60.85▼0.20 (-0.33%)
SHYAM TEL₹32.400.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE₹16.75▲0.40 (2.45%)
STERLITE TECH₹110.30▼0.40 (-0.36%)
TATA COMM₹687.00▲1.30 (0.19%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.06Trade time:11:15AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.21 (-4.92%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹323.50Trade time:11:26AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲6.95 (2.20%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹412.85Trade time:11:04AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-0.08%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹16.85Trade time:11:09AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.15 (0.90%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹4.57Trade time:11:26AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.12 (2.70%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹843.15Trade time:11:26AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.65 (-0.08%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹60.85Trade time:11:26AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-0.33%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹13.16Trade time:11:24AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.06 (-0.45%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹70.85Trade time:11:27AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.50 (2.16%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹49.90Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.40 (-0.80%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹13.00Trade time:10:45AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.89 (7.35%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹20.05Trade time:11:25AM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹85.95Trade time:11:22AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.55 (0.64%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹31.90Trade time:11:26AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.40 (-1.24%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹32.40Trade time:2:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.75Trade time:11:00AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (2.45%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹110.30Trade time:11:26AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.40 (-0.36%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹63.70Trade time:11:27AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.65 (1.03%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹687.00Trade time:11:27AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.30 (0.19%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹6.01Trade time:11:24AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.33%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹665.90Trade time:11:11AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.85 (0.13%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹3.25Trade time:2:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
In one of the key moves of this year in the telecom infrastructure sector, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has issued right-of-way (RoW) rules for the roll-out of communication networks to facilitate the installation of mobile towers, optic fibre and…
In the past few years, Indian Railways (IR) has realised the importance of leveraging technology for driving business efficiency, delivering quality service and ensuring customer convenience.
Even though many countries have realised the potential of broadband for economic, social and digital growth, there is still a huge proportion of the population, particularly in developing economies, that is yet to connect to the internet.
In recent years, over-the-top (OTT) applications have taken the internet world by storm.
The public’s expectations from telecom operators are a ubiquitous network, seamless connectivity, good quality of service (QoS) and 24x7 network availability.
Owing to the significant growth in wireless networks, India has over 1 billion mobile users today.
- Data Usage Trends: NSN releases third MBit index report
- Enabling Education: Mobile devices offer a ready platform
- Next Wave of Growth: Data push in metro circles
- Bandwidth Challenges: TRAI paper seeks to address microwave backaul issues
- Green Mandate: Government and industry efforts to drive renewable energy uptake
- Making a Switch: Renewable energy options for telecom tower operations
- Waste Woes: E-waste management emerges as a key concern
- Green Governance: Clean energy initiatives for tower companies
- Cloud Connect: SMBs/SMEs offer new opportunities for operators
- Data Protection: Countries take measures to secure cloud-based networks
- Smartphone Uptake: Increased affordability drives sales in Southeast Asia
- Revenue Rift: OTT players cut into operator earnings
- Spectrum Options: 850 MHz to emerge as mainstream LTE-FDD band in India
- Paving the Way: DoT releases M&A guidelines
- Exceeding Expectations: Rich haul from 2G spectrum auction
- Wireline Edge: Fixed line networks key to delivering high bandwidth services
- Steady Growth: TRAI releases PIR for July-September 2013
- Spectrum Trading: Key highlights of TRAI guidelines
- New Opportunities: Emerging technologies in the telecom space
- Partners in Growth: Network sharing key to profitable operations
- Different Directions: Trends in voice and data tariffs
- Data Drive: Broadband provides a major revenue opportunity for operators
- Picking Up: Policy and regulatory clarity improves sector outlook
- Turning Around: Operators show some signs of business revival
- Right Moves: Stage set for future growth
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Swift Switch: MNP requests cross 100 mil...
- Spectrum Options: 850 MHz to emerge as m...
- Data on the Go: Public Wi-Fi hotspots co...
- Next Wave of Growth: Data push in metro ...
- Telecom trends: TRAI releases PIR for O...
- Green Governance: Clean energy initiativ...
- Enabling Education: Mobile devices offer...
- Data Usage Trends: NSN releases third MB...
- Mobile Money: Growing use in Southeast A...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...