Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.84 ▼0.05 (-1.02%)
AIRTEL Rs.348.95 ▼0.45 (-0.13%)
DHANUS Rs.0.08 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.279.30 ▲8.80 (3.25%)
GTL Rs.15.90 ▲0.05 (0.32%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.35 ▲0.04 (1.73%)
HCLTECH Rs.2,031.00 ▲5.80 (0.29%)
HCL INFO Rs.53.90 ▲3.55 (7.05%)
HFCL Rs.17.35 ▲2.05 (13.40%)
IDEA Rs.153.25 ▲0.10 (0.07%)
ITI Rs.28.30 ▲0.45 (1.62%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.05 ▼0.55 (-4.04%)
MTNL Rs.27.10 ▼0.25 (-0.91%)
ONMOBILE Rs.79.25 ▼1.95 (-2.40%)
RCOM Rs.66.25 ▲0.45 (0.68%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.30.25 ▲0.45 (1.51%)
SPANCO Rs.3.82 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.29.10 0.00 (0.00%)
TANLA Rs.16.55 ▼0.10 (-0.60%)
TATA COMM Rs.429.50 ▲7.45 (1.77%)
TTML Rs.9.13 ▲0.54 (6.29%)
TULIP Rs.1.34 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.512.00 ▲6.50 (1.29%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.99 ▼0.21 (-5.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.84 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-1.02%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.348.95 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-0.13%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.08 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.279.30 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.80 (3.25%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.15.90 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.32%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.04 (1.73%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.2,031.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.80 (0.29%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.53.90 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.55 (7.05%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.35 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.05 (13.40%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.153.25 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.07%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.28.30 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (1.62%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-4.04%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.27.10 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-0.91%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.79.25 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.95 (-2.40%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.66.25 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (0.68%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (1.51%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.82 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.10 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.55 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.60%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.429.50 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.45 (1.77%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.13 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.54 (6.29%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.34 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.512.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.50 (1.29%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.99 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.21 (-5.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The telecom technology landscape in India is undergoing a paradigm shift owing to the changing IT needs of enterprises, which require on-demand delivery of services, shorter time-to-market and scalable solutions.
The industry’s reservations about the low tariff model practiced by Indian operators have been increasing of late, mainly due to doubts about its long-term sustainability.
The year 2014 provided some respite to the telecom industry after the subdued growth witnessed during the past few years.
During the past year, the government announced several plans and initiatives for digitising the country. The key among these were the launch of the Digital India programme, fast-tracking of the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project and decisions related to…
tele.net takes a look at the key policy and regulatory developments over the past year…
- Growing Demand for T&M: An opportunity and a challenge
- Another Revamp: Bharti Airtel restructures operations
- Changing Needs: New technologies drive T&M demand in India
- Sourcing Issues: Proposal for 100 per cent domestic equipment supply draws flak
- Future Growth Area: Operators explore opportunities in the eastern region
- Telecom Subscriber Base: Mobile, fixed line and internet segments
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing tower tenancies
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and 4G uptake to fuel growth
- 3G Progress: Ecosystem development gains momentum
- Making Headway: Regulatory and policy initiatives in 2012
- Picking up the Pieces: New players struggle to survive in an uncertain environment
- The Going Gets Tough: New lows for telecom operators
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across telecom segments in 2012
- Performance Review:TRAI report on quarterly telecom trends
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommendations on a unified licensing regime
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced for next round of 2G spectrum auction
- Policy Moves: Highlights of NTP, 2012
- Policy Moves: Highlights of NTP, 2012
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx roll-out
- Network Design: Key considerations for FTTx deployment
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challenges in FTTH coverage
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to bandwidth-intensive applications
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deployments across the world
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about growth in Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing ...
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced ...
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across...
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx ...
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global ...
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommenda...
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry...
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and...
- Tap App: NFC adds a new dimension to con...
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impact...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...