Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.92 ▲0.04 (1.03%)
AIRTEL Rs.419.90 ▲6.40 (1.55%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.248.50 ▲0.15 (0.06%)
GTL Rs.10.97 ▼0.09 (-0.81%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.43 ▼0.07 (-2.80%)
HCLTECH Rs.921.05 ▼10.15 (-1.09%)
HCL INFO Rs.34.05 ▲1.50 (4.61%)
HFCL Rs.11.54 ▲0.26 (2.30%)
IDEA Rs.175.65 ▲6.30 (3.72%)
ITI Rs.21.80 ▲0.30 (1.40%)
KAVERITEL Rs.15.84 ▲1.44 (10.00%)
MTNL Rs.16.00 ▲0.15 (0.95%)
ONMOBILE Rs.82.95 ▼1.40 (-1.66%)
RCOM Rs.62.05 ▲0.25 (0.40%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.30.95 ▲1.10 (3.69%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.20.75 ▼0.40 (-1.89%)
TANLA Rs.20.45 ▲1.50 (7.92%)
TATA COMM Rs.443.20 ▲20.20 (4.78%)
TTML Rs.6.63 ▲0.11 (1.69%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.710.75 ▲0.25 (0.04%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.40 ▲0.14 (6.19%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.92 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.04 (1.03%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.419.90 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.40 (1.55%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.248.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.06%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.10.97 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-0.81%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.43 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.07 (-2.80%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.921.05 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼10.15 (-1.09%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.34.05 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.50 (4.61%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.11.54 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.26 (2.30%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.175.65 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.30 (3.72%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.21.80 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.40%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.84 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.44 (10.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.16.00 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.95%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.82.95 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.40 (-1.66%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.62.05 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.40%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.10 (3.69%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-1.89%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.20.45 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.50 (7.92%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.443.20 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲20.20 (4.78%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.63 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.11 (1.69%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.710.75 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.04%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (6.19%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Since its liberalisation in 2013, there have been unprecedented levels of investments and subscriber growth in Myanmar’s telecom industry, driven primarily by mobile connections.
The growing number of data users has resulted in network congestion, given the limited availability of spectrum. This has made traffic management an important part of operator strategy, which, in various cases, had led to an alleged breach of net…
Industry trends suggest that transit system operators are moving away from traditional methods of payment such as cash, tokens and paper tickets to a variety of electronic payment methods, including near field communication (NFC)-based mobile ticketing.
As India takes steps towards achieving the Digital India vision, the constantly deteriorating quality of service (QoS) delivered by telecom operators is emerging as a major roadblock.
In March 2015, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) conducted the biggest ever spectrum auction, garnering a total of about Rs 1.1 trillion from the sale of airwaves in the 800 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2100 MHz bands.
The wireless landscape in India has changed considerably over the past few years. While growth in the overall SIM penetration has slowed down, subscribers have now started migrating to superior technologies. Although it has taken time for the 3G story…
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roaming agreements
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations for application services
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing transmission grid complexity
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reducing its carbon footprint
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce prices to drive service uptake
- Winning Partnership: Bharti Airtel buys stake in Qualcomm’s 4G business
- Payback Time? Loop Telecom seeks investment refund
- TRAI releases the performance indicator report for the quarter October-December 2011
- Exit Option: TRAI reviews licence conditions
- Budget Fare: Industry demands remain largely unmet
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment proposal faces strong opposition
- 4G First: Bharti Airtel leverages its first-mover advantage
- Auction Options: TRAI releases draft consultation paper on spectrum resale
- Picking Up the Pieces: Global players explore options to protect their 2G investments
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad outline for NTP, 2012
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnerships on the rise
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure roles, cut jobs to improve efficiency
- Licence Crackdown: Implications of Supreme Court verdict
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment propo...
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations ...
- TRAI releases the performance indicator ...
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce pr...
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spec...
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile...
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roa...
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reduci...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...