Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.90 ▼0.05 (-1.27%)
AIRTEL Rs.343.30 0.00 (0.00%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.233.65 ▼1.75 (-0.74%)
GTL Rs.12.27 ▲0.02 (0.16%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.42 ▲0.04 (1.68%)
HCLTECH Rs.828.10 ▲11.15 (1.36%)
HCL INFO Rs.56.90 ▲5.15 (9.95%)
HFCL Rs.16.25 ▼0.45 (-2.69%)
IDEA Rs.157.50 ▼1.45 (-0.91%)
ITI Rs.27.00 ▼1.25 (-4.42%)
KAVERITEL Rs.15.85 ▲0.60 (3.93%)
MTNL Rs.16.75 ▼0.25 (-1.47%)
ONMOBILE Rs.93.30 ▲2.05 (2.25%)
RCOM Rs.76.15 ▲0.35 (0.46%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.30.05 ▲0.15 (0.50%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.19.80 ▲0.10 (0.51%)
TANLA Rs.30.35 ▲0.45 (1.51%)
TATA COMM Rs.421.85 ▲2.65 (0.63%)
TTML Rs.6.84 ▲0.19 (2.86%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.748.00 ▼17.50 (-2.29%)
XLTELENE Rs.4.00 0.00 (0.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-1.27%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.343.30 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.233.65 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.75 (-0.74%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.27 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.02 (0.16%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.42 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.04 (1.68%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.828.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲11.15 (1.36%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.56.90 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.15 (9.95%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.25 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-2.69%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.157.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.45 (-0.91%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.27.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.25 (-4.42%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.15.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.60 (3.93%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.16.75 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-1.47%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.93.30 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.05 (2.25%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.76.15 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (0.46%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.50%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.19.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.51%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.30.35 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (1.51%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.421.85 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.65 (0.63%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.84 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.19 (2.86%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.748.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼17.50 (-2.29%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.4.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
In recent years, while mobile services have penetrated the remotest corners of the country, many other industry verticals, including banking and financial services, have not been able to replicate this reach.
As the government steps up its efforts to transform its Make in India vision into a reality, a matching dynamism can be witnessed in the otherwise sluggish domestic telecom manufacturing sector.
The fact that 4 billion people across the world do not have internet access calls for initiatives to make the internet a “global commodity”.
Over the past few years, the public concern over electromagnetic field radiation (EMF) from base transceiver stations (BTSs) and mobile handsets has been increasing.
With a subscriber base of over 830 million, Africa is one of the fastest growing telecom markets in the world.
Driven by the need to achieve greater operational efficiencies, most telecom operators have hived off their tower-related operations into separate entities.
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as a key business solution for enterprises
- Falling Flat: Subdued response to 2G spectrum auction
- Costlier Airwaves: EGoM approves one-time fee for excess spectrum
- Small Respite: Update on 3G roaming pacts
- 3G Push: Key drivers for VAS uptake
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and regulatory framework
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roaming agreements
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations for application services
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing transmission grid complexity
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reducing its carbon footprint
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce prices to drive service uptake
- Winning Partnership: Bharti Airtel buys stake in Qualcomm’s 4G business
- Payback Time? Loop Telecom seeks investment refund
- TRAI releases the performance indicator report for the quarter October-December 2011
- Exit Option: TRAI reviews licence conditions
- Budget Fare: Industry demands remain largely unmet
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment proposal faces strong opposition
- 4G First: Bharti Airtel leverages its first-mover advantage
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations ...
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce pr...
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spec...
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile...
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roa...
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the d...
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reduci...
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...