Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.99 ▲0.09 (2.31%)
AIRTEL Rs.404.40 ▲12.50 (3.19%)
DHANUS Rs.0.12 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.231.75 ▼2.25 (-0.96%)
GTL Rs.21.50 ▲0.45 (2.14%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.58 ▼0.04 (-1.53%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,664.00 ▲20.10 (1.22%)
HCL INFO Rs.78.60 ▼0.30 (-0.38%)
HFCL Rs.14.10 ▼0.25 (-1.74%)
IDEA Rs.173.95 ▲0.85 (0.49%)
ITI Rs.30.75 ▲0.65 (2.16%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.50 ▼0.65 (-4.59%)
MTNL Rs.32.35 ▲2.35 (7.83%)
ONMOBILE Rs.30.55 ▼0.50 (-1.61%)
RCOM Rs.120.25 ▲0.70 (0.59%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.29.80 ▲0.80 (2.76%)
SPANCO Rs.6.60 ▲0.15 (2.33%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.28.75 ▲1.35 (4.93%)
TANLA Rs.14.71 ▲0.70 (5.00%)
TATA COMM Rs.373.00 ▲0.80 (0.21%)
TTML Rs.11.41 ▲0.11 (0.97%)
TULIP Rs.1.89 ▼0.09 (-4.55%)
VINDHYAT Rs.495.00 ▼5.00 (-1.00%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.11 ▼0.13 (-4.01%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.99 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (2.31%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.404.40 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲12.50 (3.19%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.12 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.231.75 Trade time:12:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.25 (-0.96%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.21.50 Trade time:12:24PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (2.14%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.58 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.53%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,664.00 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲20.10 (1.22%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.78.60 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-0.38%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.14.10 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-1.74%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.173.95 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.85 (0.49%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.30.75 Trade time:12:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (2.16%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.50 Trade time:12:09PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-4.59%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.32.35 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.35 (7.83%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.30.55 Trade time:12:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-1.61%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.120.25 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.70 (0.59%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.29.80 Trade time:12:12PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (2.76%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.60 Trade time:12:18PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (2.33%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.75 Trade time:10:54AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.35 (4.93%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.14.71 Trade time:12:20PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.70 (5.00%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.373.00 Trade time:12:24PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (0.21%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.11.41 Trade time:12:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.11 (0.97%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.89 Trade time:12:25PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-4.55%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.495.00 Trade time:12:12PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.00 (-1.00%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.11 Trade time:12:18PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.13 (-4.01%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
To ensure efficient use of scarce resources and pave the way for better voice and data services, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) released its recommendations on the guidelines on spectrum sharing on July 21, 2014.
In July 2014, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) reduced the ceiling tariffs for point-to-point domestic leased circuits (P2P DLCs) of various capacities – E1 (2 Mbps), DS3 (45 Mbps) and STM-1 (155 Mbps).
Mobile banking services have significant potential for a country like India, where financial inclusion stands at 58.7 per cent (as per the 2011 census) as against a wireless teledensity of 73.24 per cent as of May 2014.
The quantity of data/information available in the world today is revolutionary. It streams from phones, credit cards, televisions, computers, sensor-equipped buildings, trains, planes, companies, etc.
Thanks to rapid technological advances and the equally fast evolution of the wireless ecosystem, the mobile phone has emerged as a multi-purpose platform, serving as a communication device, a navigation device and even as a virtual wallet.
- Stepping Up the Pace: Major regulatory initiatives in 2011
- Awaiting NTP: Proposed policy expected to pave the way for further growth
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expectations
- Broadband Push: Aiming for higher speeds, greater momentum
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations, 2012
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Licensing Regime for consultations with all stakeholders
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended September 2011
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “Allocation of Spectrum for Residential and Enterprise Intra-telecommunication Requirements/ cordless telecommunications system.”
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing set to change industry dynamics
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for quarter ended June 2011
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added services in sector growth
- Run-up to NTP: TRAI recommendations on spectrum management and licensing
- SMS Check: TRAI proposes termination charges for commercial messages
- Big Buy: Sony picks up Ericsson’s stake in handset JV
- Common Platform: TTSL integrates services under TATA DOCOMO brand
- Next-generation Reforms: FICCI-PwC report recommends focus on enterprise data services
- Energy Outsourcing: Telecom tower industry turns to rescos
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to NTP 2011 to maintain growth momentum
- Roaming Ruckus: Operators under DoT's scanner for 3G agreements
- Big Move: Huawei's enterprise foray
- Call Drop: BSNL-private player dispute over carriage charges
- Control+Alt+Delete: TRAI seeks to stop unwanted telemarketing calls
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- System Advances: TRAI releases consultation paper on IMT-A
- Northern High: Region accounts for largest subscriber base
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA afte...
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Com...
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added service...
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing s...
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended ...
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towar...
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expe...
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Lic...
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to ...
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for qua...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...