CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.38.00▼0.45 (-1.17%)
SHYAM TELRs.28.25▼0.80 (-2.75%)
SPICE MOBILERs.13.00▼0.12 (-0.91%)
TATA COMMRs.472.30▲13.70 (2.99%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.11 (3.45%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.356.40Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.40 (0.96%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.343.45Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲9.40 (2.81%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.11.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-0.18%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.1.83Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.02 (-1.08%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.747.25Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼7.40 (-0.98%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.38.00Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.45 (-1.17%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.16.30Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-2.10%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.113.35Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (0.09%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.25.85Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.45 (1.77%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.14.40Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.55 (-3.68%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.19.90Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.90 (10.56%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.112.25Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.90 (-1.66%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.49.00Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.28.25Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-2.75%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.13.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-0.91%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.33.15Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (0.61%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.472.30Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲13.70 (2.99%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.52Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.02 (0.31%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.599.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲10.30 (1.75%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.08 (-2.83%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
For the past several years, right of way (RoW) has been the biggest hurdle in the expansion of telecom infrastructure in the country
With a view to transform the entire ecosystem of public services through the use of information technology, the government launched the Digital India programme in July 2015.
Smartphone adoption in India is increasing at a fast pace, driven largely by device affordability and the growing relevance of devices in daily lives.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has played a significant role in shaping the Indian telecom sector. Effective functioning of the authority has created a supportive regulatory environment in the sector.
The unprecedented growth of India’s telecom sector has been due to the presence of a robust tower and fibre infrastructure. However, infrastructure providers often face operational challenges during tower installations and fibre roll-outs.
Quality of service (QoS) requirements have been in the spotlight in the Indian telecom industry for some time now, even as the government continues putting pressure on operators to reduce call drops.
- Another Revamp: Bharti Airtel restructures operations
- Changing Needs: New technologies drive T&M demand in India
- Sourcing Issues: Proposal for 100 per cent domestic equipment supply draws flak
- Future Growth Area: Operators explore opportunities in the eastern region
- Telecom Subscriber Base: Mobile, fixed line and internet segments
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing tower tenancies
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and 4G uptake to fuel growth
- 3G Progress: Ecosystem development gains momentum
- Making Headway: Regulatory and policy initiatives in 2012
- Picking up the Pieces: New players struggle to survive in an uncertain environment
- The Going Gets Tough: New lows for telecom operators
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across telecom segments in 2012
- Performance Review:TRAI report on quarterly telecom trends
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommendations on a unified licensing regime
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced for next round of 2G spectrum auction
- Policy Moves: Highlights of NTP, 2012
- Policy Moves: Highlights of NTP, 2012
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx roll-out
- Network Design: Key considerations for FTTx deployment
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challenges in FTTH coverage
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to bandwidth-intensive applications
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deployments across the world
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about growth in Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- A Damp Squib : 2G spectrum auction fallout
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing ...
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced ...
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx ...
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across...
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global ...
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommenda...
- Network Design: Key considerations for F...
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry...
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and...
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impact...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...