Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.71 ▼0.09 (-2.37%)
AIRTEL Rs.339.10 ▲3.80 (1.13%)
DHANUS Rs.0.07 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.121.20 ▲2.60 (2.19%)
GTL Rs.17.00 ▼0.05 (-0.29%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.12 ▲0.09 (4.43%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,443.05 ▼9.00 (-0.62%)
HCL INFO Rs.54.40 ▲1.65 (3.13%)
HFCL Rs.8.86 ▲0.07 (0.80%)
IDEA Rs.138.30 ▼3.75 (-2.64%)
ITI Rs.16.80 ▲0.15 (0.90%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.10 ▼0.29 (-2.02%)
MTNL Rs.17.95 ▲0.90 (5.28%)
ONMOBILE Rs.36.00 ▲0.25 (0.70%)
RCOM Rs.132.00 ▼0.85 (-0.64%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.25.45 ▼0.30 (-1.17%)
SPANCO Rs.7.93 ▼0.03 (-0.38%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.28.05 ▼0.70 (-2.43%)
TANLA Rs.5.25 ▲0.08 (1.55%)
TATA COMM Rs.310.95 ▲3.75 (1.22%)
TTML Rs.8.05 ▲0.08 (1.00%)
TULIP Rs.3.78 ▼0.04 (-1.05%)
VINDHYAT Rs.173.90 ▼6.75 (-3.74%)
XLTELENE Rs.0.00 ▼2.03 (-100.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.71 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.09 (-2.37%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.339.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.80 (1.13%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.121.20 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (2.19%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.17.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.29%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.12 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (4.43%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,443.05 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼9.00 (-0.62%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.54.40 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.65 (3.13%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.86 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (0.80%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.138.30 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.75 (-2.64%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.16.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.90%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.29 (-2.02%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.17.95 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.90 (5.28%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.36.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (0.70%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.132.00 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-0.64%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.25.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-1.17%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.7.93 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-0.38%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.05 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-2.43%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.5.25 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.55%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.310.95 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.75 (1.22%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.05 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (1.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.3.78 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.05%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.173.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.75 (-3.74%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.0.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.03 (-100.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The Indian telecom sector has witnessed unprecedented growth in the last decade, driven primarily by declining voice tariffs and availability of affordable mobile handsets.
About 70 per cent of new telecom towers contracted in India every year are installed in rural areas where grid power is not the primary source of energy.
In recent years, “going green” has emerged as a key trend in the Indian telecom space.
India currently has an operational tower base of over 425,000.
The Indian IT landscape is undergoing significant changes as enterprises are increasingly becoming aware of and adopting cloud computing technology.
- Common Platform: TTSL integrates services under TATA DOCOMO brand
- Next-generation Reforms: FICCI-PwC report recommends focus on enterprise data services
- Energy Outsourcing: Telecom tower industry turns to rescos
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to NTP 2011 to maintain growth momentum
- Roaming Ruckus: Operators under DoT's scanner for 3G agreements
- Big Move: Huawei's enterprise foray
- Call Drop: BSNL-private player dispute over carriage charges
- Control+Alt+Delete: TRAI seeks to stop unwanted telemarketing calls
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- System Advances: TRAI releases consultation paper on IMT-A
- Northern High: Region accounts for largest subscriber base
- A New Regime: Telecom Commission gives in-principle approval to unified licences
- Price Surprise: Major operators hike tariffs after continuous decline
- Mobiles and More: TRAI consultation paper invites stakeholder views on MVAS
- 3G Synergy: Operators tie up for pan-Indian footprint
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff stability to drive topline growth
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom markets post strong growth
- Catching On: Smartphone uptake in India to increase significantly
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs operators to seek explicit user consent
- Time for Change? TRAI reviews IUC framework
- Tighter Norms: New policy for telecom equipment
- Quarterly Performance: Wireless segment continues to chart growth
- Revival Strategy: Government initiatives to facilitate BSNL’s turnaround
- Southern Success: Region contributes 25 per cent of country’s subscriber base
- Manufacturing Hub: TRAI recommends indigenous telecom equipment production
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff...
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added service...
- Northern High: Region accounts for large...
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing s...
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs oper...
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom mark...
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to ...
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for qua...
- 3G Synergy: Operators tie up for pan-Ind...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...
- Prashant Singhal, partner, telecom indus...