Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.60 ▼0.03 (-0.65%)
AIRTEL Rs.304.95 ▼3.05 (-0.99%)
DHANUS Rs.0.15 ▲0.01 (7.14%)
FINCABLES Rs.55.85 ▼1.15 (-2.02%)
GTL Rs.17.80 ▼0.40 (-2.20%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.23 ▼0.07 (-3.04%)
HCLTECH Rs.736.20 ▲8.10 (1.11%)
HCL INFO Rs.35.30 ▼0.20 (-0.56%)
HFCL Rs.8.20 ▼0.12 (-1.44%)
IDEA Rs.128.55 ▼1.00 (-0.77%)
ITI Rs.18.85 ▼0.35 (-1.82%)
KAVERITEL Rs.29.00 ▼0.35 (-1.19%)
MTNL Rs.22.15 ▼0.70 (-3.06%)
ONMOBILE Rs.36.55 ▼1.35 (-3.56%)
RCOM Rs.111.30 ▼1.70 (-1.50%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.21.60 ▲0.15 (0.70%)
SPANCO Rs.9.25 ▼0.25 (-2.63%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.38.00 ▼0.90 (-2.31%)
TANLA Rs.3.81 ▼0.01 (-0.26%)
TATA COMM Rs.224.25 ▼0.50 (-0.22%)
TTML Rs.10.08 ▲0.38 (3.92%)
TULIP Rs.14.30 ▼0.70 (-4.67%)
VINDHYAT Rs.170.00 0.00 (0.00%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.34 ▲0.17 (5.36%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.03 (-0.65%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.304.95 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.05 (-0.99%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (7.14%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.55.85 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.15 (-2.02%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.17.80 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-2.20%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.23 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.07 (-3.04%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.736.20 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.10 (1.11%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.35.30 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-0.56%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.20 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-1.44%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.128.55 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.00 (-0.77%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.18.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.82%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.29.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.19%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.22.15 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-3.06%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.36.55 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.35 (-3.56%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.111.30 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.70 (-1.50%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.21.60 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.70%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.9.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-2.63%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.38.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.90 (-2.31%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.3.81 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.26%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.224.25 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-0.22%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.10.08 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.38 (3.92%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.14.30 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-4.67%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.170.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.34 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.17 (5.36%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
The growing demand for computing power has resulted in high energy costs for businesses. This, coupled with unreliable grid power, growing diesel prices and the increasing pressure to reduce carbon emissions, has led several enterprises to opt for green energy…
Telecom operators began sharing their passive infrastructure in 2005 in the wake of falling tariffs and low ARPUs. This paved the way for the emergence of the telecom tower industry. Following a period of strong growth, this segment is facing…
The Indian telecom industry has grown at an unprecedented rate over the past few years. As of January 2013, the country’s subscriber base stood at 895 million. This growth has been supported through a robust telecom backbone comprising over 400,000…
Rising diesel prices and pilferage as well as pressure from the government to reduce carbon emissions have compelled telecom tower companies to opt for renewable energy solutions to power their tower sites.
Rapid technological development has been a key driver for the growth of the testing and measurement (T&M) market. The three major factors that are impacting the way T&M is being utilised today include faster and smaller semiconductor chips, better and…
The submarine cable industry has gained momentum in the past few years. According to Terabit Consulting’s Submarine Telecoms Industry Report, the cable market contracted to one-eighth of its value during 2003-07 as compared to the preceding five years.
- Action Plan for Africa - Bharti outlines road map for new operations
- Calling Quits - TTSL exits COAI
- BSNL Bailout - Revival plans for the state-owned operator
- Surge in Demand - Optic fibre emerges as the transmission medium of choice
- Big Spends - Post auctions, telcos plan major capex
- Broadband Review - TRAI paper seeks to improve penetration rates
- The Next Step - High voltage 3G bidding gives way to number crunching
- Winning strategy
- 3G handsets
- Six Winners - BWA spectrum results out
- 2G Spectrum Management - TRAI recommendations on allocation, pricing and licensing issues
- Bitter Face-off - Operator views on TRAI's 2G spectrum recommendations
- Chinese Check - Vendors required to obtain security clearances
- Pay-up Time - Bharti raises funds for Zain acquisition
- Growing Order Books - Vendors cash in on the outsourcing opportunity
- Performance indicators for October-December 2009 - TRAI report on growth trends in October-December 2009
- BSNL's fortunes slide - Efforts to revive BSNL's declining fortunes
- Spectrum auction touches day 30 - Government set to rake in double the estimated amount for 3G spectrum
- TRAI recommends one-time fee for additional spectrum - TRAI spectrum recommendation runs into controversy
- Key Drivers for infrastructure sharing - Case for infrastructure sharing
- New business models for telecom infrastructure - Exploring opportunities in infrastructure sharing
- Bridging the rural-urban divide via infrastructure sharing - Perspective on telecom infrastructure in remote areas
- Optimising returns through passive sharing - Best practices in infrastructure management
- Operators undertake Green initiatives to drive down costs - Role of renewable energy
- Managing Energy Costs a Challenge for Operators - Power solutions for telecom
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Steady increase in VSAT deployments
- BSNL Bailout - Revival plans for the sta...
- Action Plan for Africa - Bharti outlines...
- Pay-up Time - Bharti raises funds for Za...
- Growing Order Books - Vendors cash in on...
- 2G Spectrum Management - TRAI recommenda...
- Surge in Demand - Optic fibre emerges as...
- Big Deal - RCOM merges tower assets with...
- Six Winners - BWA spectrum results out
- The Next Step - High voltage 3G bidding ...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...
- Prashant Singhal, partner, telecom indus...
|Your cart is empty|