CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹41.60▼4.75 (-10.25%)
SHYAM TEL₹28.40▼2.30 (-7.49%)
SPICE MOBILE₹14.80▼1.15 (-7.21%)
TATA COMM₹514.30▼28.75 (-5.29%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.81Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.09 (-1.84%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹315.50Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.95 (-2.16%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹443.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲4.30 (0.98%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.31Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.71 (4.28%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹4.73Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.19 (-3.86%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹792.45Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼3.10 (-0.39%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹41.60Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼4.75 (-10.25%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹14.95Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.95 (-5.97%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹79.60Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.90 (-3.52%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹26.60Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.30 (-7.96%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹13.25Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.75 (-5.36%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹19.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.15 (-5.57%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹100.50Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.80 (-6.34%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹42.55Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼5.25 (-10.98%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹28.40Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.30 (-7.49%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹14.80Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.15 (-7.21%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹33.95Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.35 (-6.47%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹514.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼28.75 (-5.29%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹5.70Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.11 (-1.89%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹583.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼33.10 (-5.37%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.60Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-3.70%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
In line with the global trend, 4G adoption continues to rise in the Southeast Asian (SEA) region.
After struggling to hold its own for over a decade, Yahoo Inc. has finally succumbed to competitive pressure from new-age internet giants like Google and Facebook.
In a significant move that would give a major impetus to the government’s Digital India initiative, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued a consultation paper seeking public feedback on formulating a policy to expand broadband access through…
Ensuring customer stickiness in a hyper competitive telecom market like India is a Herculean task for operators.
The issue of call drops has led to much acrimony across the telecom sector.
Driven by the strong government push and opportunities arising from an evolving 3G/4G ecosystem and growing rural telecom appetite, the handset manufacturing space in India is buzzing with activity.
- Power Prudence: Growing adoption of green data centres
- Green Gains: Operators explore the resco model to reduce energy costs
- Carbon Concerns: Industry initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Risks and Returns: Green solutions gain ground despite challenges
- Ensuring QoS: T&M solutions and market challenges
- Sea Link: Increasing investments in the submarine cable market
- Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases consultation paper
- Tap App: NFC adds a new dimension to contactless communication
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impacts SSTL and Uninor
- No Major Gains: Budget offers little for the telecom sector
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry trims operations and personnel
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global T&M market
- Growing Demand for T&M: An opportunity and a challenge
- Another Revamp: Bharti Airtel restructures operations
- Changing Needs: New technologies drive T&M demand in India
- Sourcing Issues: Proposal for 100 per cent domestic equipment supply draws flak
- Future Growth Area: Operators explore opportunities in the eastern region
- Telecom Subscriber Base: Mobile, fixed line and internet segments
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing tower tenancies
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and 4G uptake to fuel growth
- 3G Progress: Ecosystem development gains momentum
- Making Headway: Regulatory and policy initiatives in 2012
- Picking up the Pieces: New players struggle to survive in an uncertain environment
- The Going Gets Tough: New lows for telecom operators
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across telecom segments in 2012
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing ...
- Mobile Data Trends: NSN’s MBit Index s...
- Risks and Returns: Green solutions gain ...
- Sea Link: Increasing investments in the ...
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global ...
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry...
- Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases con...
- Prudent Partnerships: Operator initiativ...
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impact...
- No Major Gains: Budget offers little for...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...