Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.35 ▲0.36 (9.02%)
AIRTEL Rs.398.30 ▼9.20 (-2.26%)
DHANUS Rs.0.10 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.224.30 ▲4.85 (2.21%)
GTL Rs.21.65 ▲0.55 (2.61%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.76 ▼0.04 (-1.43%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,605.25 ▲28.05 (1.78%)
HCL INFO Rs.73.10 ▲0.65 (0.90%)
HFCL Rs.18.40 ▲0.25 (1.38%)
IDEA Rs.162.90 ▲3.15 (1.97%)
ITI Rs.29.15 ▲0.60 (2.10%)
KAVERITEL Rs.18.15 ▲0.15 (0.83%)
MTNL Rs.29.75 ▼0.05 (-0.17%)
ONMOBILE Rs.39.00 ▲6.20 (18.90%)
RCOM Rs.106.10 ▲3.90 (3.82%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.34.90 ▲1.20 (3.56%)
SPANCO Rs.6.35 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.29.45 ▼0.45 (-1.51%)
TANLA Rs.14.55 ▼0.20 (-1.36%)
TATA COMM Rs.402.50 ▲6.95 (1.76%)
TTML Rs.9.22 ▲0.21 (2.33%)
TULIP Rs.1.31 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.464.00 ▲2.25 (0.49%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.12 ▲0.26 (9.09%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.36 (9.02%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.398.30 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼9.20 (-2.26%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.224.30 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.85 (2.21%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.21.65 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (2.61%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.76 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.04 (-1.43%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,605.25 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲28.05 (1.78%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.73.10 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.90%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.18.40 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.38%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.162.90 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.15 (1.97%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.29.15 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.60 (2.10%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.18.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.83%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.29.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.17%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.39.00 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.20 (18.90%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.106.10 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.90 (3.82%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.34.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.20 (3.56%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.51%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.14.55 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.36%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.402.50 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.95 (1.76%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.22 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.21 (2.33%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.31 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.464.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.25 (0.49%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.26 (9.09%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
In a bid to extend banking services to the unbanked population in India, mobile companies have been brought in to share their infrastructure and enable basic banking services through mobile phones.
In August 2014, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) issued the International Calling Card Services (Access Charges) Regulations, 2014, which fix the rates payable by international long distance (ILD) players to local telecom operators. This move is expected to…
Despite the rise in smartphone penetration and data service uptake, telecom operators in Southeast Asia, like most of their global counterparts, have been struggling to maintain revenue growth since the past few years.
Taking advantage of the increasing popularity of smartphones and availability of Wi-Fi infrastructure and services, diverse industry verticals are developing applications to cater better to their customers’ needs.
We are pleased to announce publication of the fifth edition of the most comprehensive and up-to-date directory and yearbook on the Indian telecom sector. The Telecom Directory & Yearbook 2014-15 will have two sections – Yearbook and Directory. The Yearbook…
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towards Green Telecommunications
- TRAI issues guidelines on bulk international SMSs
- Industry Rewind: Will the new year bring new hope?
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for key telecom operators
- Tough Times: New players wait for the tide to turn
- Stepping Up the Pace: Major regulatory initiatives in 2011
- Awaiting NTP: Proposed policy expected to pave the way for further growth
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expectations
- Broadband Push: Aiming for higher speeds, greater momentum
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations, 2012
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Licensing Regime for consultations with all stakeholders
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended September 2011
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “Allocation of Spectrum for Residential and Enterprise Intra-telecommunication Requirements/ cordless telecommunications system.”
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing set to change industry dynamics
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for quarter ended June 2011
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added services in sector growth
- Run-up to NTP: TRAI recommendations on spectrum management and licensing
- SMS Check: TRAI proposes termination charges for commercial messages
- Big Buy: Sony picks up Ericsson’s stake in handset JV
- Common Platform: TTSL integrates services under TATA DOCOMO brand
- Next-generation Reforms: FICCI-PwC report recommends focus on enterprise data services
- Energy Outsourcing: Telecom tower industry turns to rescos
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to NTP 2011 to maintain growth momentum
- Roaming Ruckus: Operators under DoT's scanner for 3G agreements
- Big Move: Huawei's enterprise foray
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA afte...
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Com...
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added service...
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing s...
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to ma...
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended ...
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towar...
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expe...
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Lic...
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for qua...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...