CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.41.10▼0.40 (-0.96%)
SHYAM TELRs.31.55▼0.65 (-2.02%)
SPICE MOBILERs.17.85▼0.15 (-0.83%)
TATA COMMRs.440.30▼5.05 (-1.13%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.4.47Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (4.68%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.362.05Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼10.05 (-2.70%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.394.05Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲6.80 (1.76%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.12.33Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.21 (-1.67%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.59Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.02 (0.78%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.752.50Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.35 (0.18%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.41.10Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.40 (-0.96%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.17.55Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.57%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.104.50Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.60 (-0.57%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.27.80Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.05 (-3.64%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.16.60Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.21.45Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-0.92%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.114.10Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.85 (0.75%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.52.55Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.10 (2.14%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.31.55Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.65 (-2.02%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.17.85Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.83%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.36.20Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.90 (-2.43%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.440.30Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼5.05 (-1.13%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.82Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.06 (-0.87%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.590.10Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.45 (-0.25%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.3.11Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.04 (-1.27%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Approximately 3 billion human beings are connected, in one way or another, to the internet, with more than twice that many devices involved. Many of these are mobile devices connected through cellular networks.
Over the past few years, the emergence of smart devices has captured people’s imagination across countries. Smartphones are no longer considered a luxury and have become a necessity.
In a move to address issues related to billing and overcharging by international SIM cards and global calling cards companies, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released its recommendations on the sale/rent of international roaming SIM cards/global calling…
The growth in the Indian telecom sector in the past few decades has been exemplary, making it one of the largest and fastest growing telecom markets in the world. Its impressive performance has attracted skilled talent over the years.
In a dramatic turn of events, the Supreme Court recently struck down the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) regulation that mandates operators to compensate subscribers for dropped calls.
For the past several years, right of way (RoW) has been the biggest hurdle in the expansion of telecom infrastructure in the country
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impacts SSTL and Uninor
- No Major Gains: Budget offers little for the telecom sector
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry trims operations and personnel
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global T&M market
- Growing Demand for T&M: An opportunity and a challenge
- Another Revamp: Bharti Airtel restructures operations
- Changing Needs: New technologies drive T&M demand in India
- Sourcing Issues: Proposal for 100 per cent domestic equipment supply draws flak
- Future Growth Area: Operators explore opportunities in the eastern region
- Telecom Subscriber Base: Mobile, fixed line and internet segments
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing tower tenancies
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and 4G uptake to fuel growth
- 3G Progress: Ecosystem development gains momentum
- Making Headway: Regulatory and policy initiatives in 2012
- Picking up the Pieces: New players struggle to survive in an uncertain environment
- The Going Gets Tough: New lows for telecom operators
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across telecom segments in 2012
- Performance Review:TRAI report on quarterly telecom trends
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommendations on a unified licensing regime
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced for next round of 2G spectrum auction
- Policy Moves: Highlights of NTP, 2012
- Policy Moves: Highlights of NTP, 2012
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx roll-out
- Network Design: Key considerations for FTTx deployment
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challenges in FTTH coverage
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Shift in Focus: Move towards increasing ...
- Risks and Returns: Green solutions gain ...
- Sea Link: Increasing investments in the ...
- A Positive Future: Trends in the global ...
- A Difficult Year:Key developments across...
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommenda...
- Revamp, Reshuffle, Restructure: Industry...
- Roaming Tariff Review: TRAI releases con...
- Broadband Future: Policy initiatives and...
- Spectrum Setback: Auction washout impact...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...