Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.19 ▼0.21 (-4.77%)
AIRTEL Rs.386.85 ▼12.40 (-3.11%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.268.75 ▼3.45 (-1.27%)
GTL Rs.13.09 ▼0.22 (-1.65%)
GTLINFRA Rs.1.97 ▼0.08 (-3.90%)
HCLTECH Rs.883.30 ▼13.10 (-1.46%)
HCL INFO Rs.42.75 ▼3.95 (-8.46%)
HFCL Rs.13.50 ▼0.30 (-2.17%)
IDEA Rs.186.35 ▲3.70 (2.03%)
ITI Rs.20.20 ▼1.65 (-7.55%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.15 ▼0.02 (-0.14%)
MTNL Rs.18.30 0.00 (0.00%)
ONMOBILE Rs.72.45 ▼2.75 (-3.66%)
RCOM Rs.61.25 ▼2.35 (-3.69%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.30.20 ▼0.45 (-1.47%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.26.00 ▼0.15 (-0.57%)
TANLA Rs.16.20 ▼0.65 (-3.86%)
TATA COMM Rs.436.00 ▼4.35 (-0.99%)
TTML Rs.7.63 ▼0.18 (-2.30%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.490.00 ▼6.20 (-1.25%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.49 ▲0.13 (3.87%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.19 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.21 (-4.77%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.386.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼12.40 (-3.11%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.268.75 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.45 (-1.27%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.13.09 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.22 (-1.65%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.97 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.08 (-3.90%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.883.30 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼13.10 (-1.46%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.42.75 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.95 (-8.46%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.50 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-2.17%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.186.35 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.70 (2.03%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.20.20 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.65 (-7.55%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.02 (-0.14%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.30 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.72.45 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.75 (-3.66%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.61.25 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.35 (-3.69%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.30.20 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.47%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.57%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.20 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-3.86%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.436.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.35 (-0.99%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.63 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.18 (-2.30%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.490.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.20 (-1.25%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.49 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.13 (3.87%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The wireless landscape in India has changed considerably over the past few years. While growth in the overall SIM penetration has slowed down, subscribers have now started migrating to superior technologies. Although it has taken time for the 3G story…
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is conducting the biggest-ever spectrum auction in India, with a total of 465.75 MHz of airwaves put up for sale across different frequency bands. DoT has offered 177.8 MHz, 99.2 MHz and 85 MHz of…
The telecom sector had a long wish list in terms of budget expectations: radical tax legislation reforms; clarifications on entry fees, one-time spectrum payments and revenue sharing; extension of the tax benefit to telecom infrastructure providers; and many more. However,…
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) recently revised the IUC rates after a span of around five years since the last revision. This latest revision has been published as the IUC (Eleventh and Twelfth Amendments) Regulations, 2015.
The ambitious smart cities programme announced by the government will transform the way cities will look and function in the future. Through smart cities, the government intends to tap the potential of a seamlessly connected environment for the implementation of its…
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roaming agreements
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations for application services
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing transmission grid complexity
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reducing its carbon footprint
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce prices to drive service uptake
- Winning Partnership: Bharti Airtel buys stake in Qualcomm’s 4G business
- Payback Time? Loop Telecom seeks investment refund
- TRAI releases the performance indicator report for the quarter October-December 2011
- Exit Option: TRAI reviews licence conditions
- Budget Fare: Industry demands remain largely unmet
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment proposal faces strong opposition
- 4G First: Bharti Airtel leverages its first-mover advantage
- Auction Options: TRAI releases draft consultation paper on spectrum resale
- Picking Up the Pieces: Global players explore options to protect their 2G investments
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad outline for NTP, 2012
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnerships on the rise
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure roles, cut jobs to improve efficiency
- Licence Crackdown: Implications of Supreme Court verdict
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to manage network congestion
- Consumer First: TRAI directs operators to block overseas bulk SMSs
- Green Communications: DoT directives aim to reduce sector’s carbon footprint
- BSNL Bids: Speeding up
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment propo...
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations ...
- TRAI releases the performance indicator ...
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce pr...
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad o...
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnersh...
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spec...
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...