Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.76 ▲0.11 (3.01%)
AIRTEL Rs.341.65 ▼0.35 (-0.10%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.255.55 ▼6.05 (-2.31%)
GTL Rs.12.94 ▼0.14 (-1.07%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.43 0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECH Rs.869.70 ▲6.60 (0.76%)
HCL INFO Rs.64.65 ▲3.00 (4.87%)
HFCL Rs.17.75 ▼0.20 (-1.11%)
IDEA Rs.144.10 ▼2.95 (-2.01%)
ITI Rs.30.40 ▲0.70 (2.36%)
KAVERITEL Rs.16.20 ▲0.60 (3.85%)
MTNL Rs.20.80 ▼0.75 (-3.48%)
ONMOBILE Rs.126.20 ▼2.80 (-2.17%)
RCOM Rs.74.10 ▼0.35 (-0.47%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.31.15 ▼0.15 (-0.48%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.20.40 ▲0.30 (1.49%)
TANLA Rs.40.55 ▼0.50 (-1.22%)
TATA COMM Rs.430.50 ▼6.85 (-1.57%)
TTML Rs.6.94 ▼0.10 (-1.42%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.909.00 ▼13.50 (-1.46%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.94 ▼0.01 (-0.25%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.76 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.11 (3.01%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.341.65 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-0.10%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.255.55 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.05 (-2.31%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.94 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.14 (-1.07%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.43 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.869.70 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.60 (0.76%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.64.65 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.00 (4.87%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.75 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.11%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.144.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.95 (-2.01%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.30.40 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.70 (2.36%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.16.20 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.60 (3.85%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.20.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.75 (-3.48%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.126.20 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.80 (-2.17%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.74.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-0.47%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.48%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.49%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.40.55 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-1.22%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.430.50 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.85 (-1.57%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.94 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-1.42%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.909.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼13.50 (-1.46%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.94 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.25%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
The telecom infrastructure industry in India moved a step closer to consolidation with the American Tower Company (ATC) signing a definitive agreement with Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL), Srei Infrastructure Finance and several other minority holders to acquire 51 per cent…
According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), India ranks 125th in the world in terms of fixed broadband penetration, with only 1.2 per 100 inhabitants having access to the service.
Given the rapidly changing dynamics of the Indian telecom industry, the stock movement of listed companies has been driven by sector developments as well as by company-specific developments.
While the global tablet market has slowed down after the explosive growth that followed the introduction of the Apple iPad in 2010, the scenario in India is encouraging.
Over the past five years, smartphone penetration in the country has gone up phenomenally. Coupled with the burgeoning data usage, this trend is transforming the way consumer businesses, financial service providers, e-commerce players, etc. are meeting customer needs. In order…
In the past few months, significant enthusiasm and activity has been witnessed in the Indian 4G space.
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deployments across the world
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about growth in Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- A Damp Squib : 2G spectrum auction fallout
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the data centre space
- Better Management : Data centre issues and solutions
- Disaster Recovery: Crucial for ensuring continuity of operations
- Clean and Green: Minimising the environmental impact of data centres
- Sluggish Growth: TRAI releases performance indicator report for April-June 2012
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as a key business solution for enterprises
- Falling Flat: Subdued response to 2G spectrum auction
- Costlier Airwaves: EGoM approves one-time fee for excess spectrum
- Small Respite: Update on 3G roaming pacts
- 3G Push: Key drivers for VAS uptake
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and regulatory framework
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roaming agreements
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations for application services
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing transmission grid complexity
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challe...
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx ...
- Network Design: Key considerations for F...
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about ...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to band...
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the d...
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deploymen...
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...