Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.15 ▼0.07 (-1.66%)
AIRTEL Rs.393.90 ▲4.35 (1.12%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.283.70 ▲3.50 (1.25%)
GTL Rs.12.35 ▲0.65 (5.56%)
GTLINFRA Rs.1.99 0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECH Rs.979.65 ▲2.70 (0.28%)
HCL INFO Rs.51.60 ▲0.15 (0.29%)
HFCL Rs.13.25 ▼0.55 (-3.99%)
IDEA Rs.183.75 ▲0.65 (0.35%)
ITI Rs.20.45 ▼0.10 (-0.49%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.99 ▼0.01 (-0.07%)
MTNL Rs.18.30 ▼0.20 (-1.08%)
ONMOBILE Rs.72.75 ▼1.30 (-1.76%)
RCOM Rs.59.30 ▼1.00 (-1.66%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.27.40 ▲2.10 (8.30%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.26.40 ▼0.85 (-3.12%)
TANLA Rs.16.25 ▼0.15 (-0.91%)
TATA COMM Rs.420.50 ▲5.00 (1.20%)
TTML Rs.7.90 ▲0.03 (0.38%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.500.00 ▲19.75 (4.11%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.52 0.00 (0.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.07 (-1.66%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.393.90 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.35 (1.12%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.283.70 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.50 (1.25%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.35 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (5.56%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.99 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.979.65 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.70 (0.28%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.51.60 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.29%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-3.99%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.183.75 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (0.35%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.20.45 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.49%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.99 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.07%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.30 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.08%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.72.75 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.30 (-1.76%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.59.30 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.00 (-1.66%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.27.40 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.10 (8.30%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.40 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-3.12%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.25 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.91%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.420.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.00 (1.20%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.90 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.03 (0.38%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.500.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲19.75 (4.11%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.52 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The government has decided not to challenge the Bombay High Court’s verdict on Vodafone India Services Private Limited’s (VISPL) transfer pricing dispute involving the issuance of shares to its parent company in 2008.
Even as India continues to be one of the most crowded telecom markets in the world, much has changed in terms of its market concentration and dynamics over the past few years, to the extent that it can no longer…
The internet population continues to grow at a rapid pace. In 2001, there were approximately 7 million internet users in the country; over the past 12 years, the number has increased nearly 25 times, growing at a compound annual growth…
The significant increase in smartphone demand is leading to intense battles for market share. While market share is a key parameter for evaluating the performance of smartphone manufacturers, the ability to cash in on sales remains the most important consideration…
The telecom technology landscape in India is undergoing a paradigm shift owing to the changing IT needs of enterprises, which require on-demand delivery of services, shorter time-to-market and scalable solutions.
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing transmission grid complexity
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reducing its carbon footprint
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce prices to drive service uptake
- Winning Partnership: Bharti Airtel buys stake in Qualcomm’s 4G business
- Payback Time? Loop Telecom seeks investment refund
- TRAI releases the performance indicator report for the quarter October-December 2011
- Exit Option: TRAI reviews licence conditions
- Budget Fare: Industry demands remain largely unmet
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment proposal faces strong opposition
- 4G First: Bharti Airtel leverages its first-mover advantage
- Auction Options: TRAI releases draft consultation paper on spectrum resale
- Picking Up the Pieces: Global players explore options to protect their 2G investments
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad outline for NTP, 2012
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnerships on the rise
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure roles, cut jobs to improve efficiency
- Licence Crackdown: Implications of Supreme Court verdict
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to manage network congestion
- Consumer First: TRAI directs operators to block overseas bulk SMSs
- Green Communications: DoT directives aim to reduce sector’s carbon footprint
- BSNL Bids: Speeding up
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA after successful 3G launch
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towards Green Telecommunications
- TRAI issues guidelines on bulk international SMSs
- Industry Rewind: Will the new year bring new hope?
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for key telecom operators
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment propo...
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations ...
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure rol...
- TRAI releases the performance indicator ...
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce pr...
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to ma...
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad o...
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnersh...
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing...
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spec...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...