Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.5.44 ▼0.37 (-6.37%)
AIRTEL Rs.383.70 ▲13.75 (3.72%)
DHANUS Rs.0.07 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.260.50 ▼3.80 (-1.44%)
GTL Rs.16.10 ▼0.60 (-3.59%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.39 ▲0.01 (0.42%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,645.95 ▼18.60 (-1.12%)
HCL INFO Rs.44.35 ▼5.20 (-10.49%)
HFCL Rs.17.40 ▲0.45 (2.65%)
IDEA Rs.168.50 ▲2.80 (1.69%)
ITI Rs.31.70 ▼0.35 (-1.09%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.31 ▲0.41 (2.95%)
MTNL Rs.27.60 ▼0.05 (-0.18%)
ONMOBILE Rs.76.15 ▼1.40 (-1.81%)
RCOM Rs.82.10 ▲2.40 (3.01%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.31.85 ▲0.10 (0.31%)
SPANCO Rs.5.17 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.28.50 ▲0.05 (0.18%)
TANLA Rs.18.00 ▲0.15 (0.84%)
TATA COMM Rs.414.70 ▼3.35 (-0.80%)
TTML Rs.9.56 ▼0.34 (-3.43%)
TULIP Rs.1.02 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.552.10 ▼8.85 (-1.58%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.61 ▼0.14 (-3.73%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.5.44 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.37 (-6.37%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.383.70 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲13.75 (3.72%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.260.50 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.80 (-1.44%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.10 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-3.59%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.39 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.42%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,645.95 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼18.60 (-1.12%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.44.35 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.20 (-10.49%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.40 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.45 (2.65%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.168.50 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.80 (1.69%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.31.70 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.09%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.31 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.41 (2.95%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.27.60 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.18%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.76.15 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.40 (-1.81%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.82.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.40 (3.01%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.31%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.5.17 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.50 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.18%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.18.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.84%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.414.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.35 (-0.80%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.56 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.34 (-3.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.02 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.552.10 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼8.85 (-1.58%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.61 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.14 (-3.73%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The Indian communication sector has been registering phenomenal growth but the same cannot be said of the domestic manufacturing base for telecom equipment. tele.net takes a look at the key hurdles facing domestic manufacturers, as well as the expectations from the…
The higher data carrying capacity of access technologies such as HSPA+ and long term evolution (LTE) can be effective in providing mobile broadband services to end-users only when these are complemented by supportive and capable backhauls.
Mobile data usage and services are becoming mainstream, with a growth in the number of people that download applications from the internet and stream video content using mobile devices.
The Indian communication sector has been registering phenomenal growth but the same cannot be said of the domestic manufacturing base for telecom equipment.
The electronic delivery of public services in India is set to get a major boost as the new government embarks on the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) 2.0. Also referred to as e-Kranti, the NeGP 2.0 is a part of the…
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnerships on the rise
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure roles, cut jobs to improve efficiency
- Licence Crackdown: Implications of Supreme Court verdict
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to manage network congestion
- Consumer First: TRAI directs operators to block overseas bulk SMSs
- Green Communications: DoT directives aim to reduce sector’s carbon footprint
- BSNL Bids: Speeding up
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA after successful 3G launch
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towards Green Telecommunications
- TRAI issues guidelines on bulk international SMSs
- Industry Rewind: Will the new year bring new hope?
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for key telecom operators
- Tough Times: New players wait for the tide to turn
- Stepping Up the Pace: Major regulatory initiatives in 2011
- Awaiting NTP: Proposed policy expected to pave the way for further growth
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expectations
- Broadband Push: Aiming for higher speeds, greater momentum
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations, 2012
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Licensing Regime for consultations with all stakeholders
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended September 2011
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “Allocation of Spectrum for Residential and Enterprise Intra-telecommunication Requirements/ cordless telecommunications system.”
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing set to change industry dynamics
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for quarter ended June 2011
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added services in sector growth
- Run-up to NTP: TRAI recommendations on spectrum management and licensing
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment propo...
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA afte...
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure rol...
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Com...
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to ma...
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towar...
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expe...
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Lic...
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad o...
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnersh...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...