Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.98 ▲0.23 (4.84%)
AIRTEL Rs.348.20 ▲5.05 (1.47%)
DHANUS Rs.0.07 ▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLES Rs.245.90 ▲5.55 (2.31%)
GTL Rs.16.65 ▲0.95 (6.05%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.45 ▲0.13 (5.60%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,552.90 ▲14.80 (0.96%)
HCL INFO Rs.49.00 ▲1.55 (3.27%)
HFCL Rs.17.85 ▲0.70 (4.08%)
IDEA Rs.145.15 ▲1.95 (1.36%)
ITI Rs.27.50 ▲0.80 (3.00%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.00 ▲0.50 (3.70%)
MTNL Rs.26.30 ▲1.00 (3.95%)
ONMOBILE Rs.68.40 ▲0.40 (0.59%)
RCOM Rs.85.75 ▲2.60 (3.13%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.29.75 ▲0.55 (1.88%)
SPANCO Rs.6.66 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.22.45 ▲0.10 (0.45%)
TANLA Rs.15.75 ▲0.40 (2.61%)
TATA COMM Rs.434.50 ▲21.00 (5.08%)
TTML Rs.7.76 ▲0.30 (4.02%)
TULIP Rs.1.12 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.494.00 ▲16.00 (3.35%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.42 ▲0.40 (19.80%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.98 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.23 (4.84%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.348.20 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.05 (1.47%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.245.90 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.55 (2.31%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.65 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.95 (6.05%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.45 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.13 (5.60%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,552.90 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲14.80 (0.96%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.49.00 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.55 (3.27%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.85 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.70 (4.08%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.145.15 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.95 (1.36%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.27.50 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (3.00%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.50 (3.70%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.26.30 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.00 (3.95%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.68.40 Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (0.59%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.85.75 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.60 (3.13%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.29.75 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (1.88%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.66 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.22.45 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.45%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.15.75 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (2.61%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.434.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲21.00 (5.08%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.76 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (4.02%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.494.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲16.00 (3.35%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.42 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (19.80%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
Nokia’s factory in Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, once the world’s largest mobile phone manufacturing plant, has been reduced to a vacant piece of land with the company suspending the unit’s operations with effect from November 1, 2014. The closure is the…
To address this issue, the union cabinet recently approved funding of Rs 53.36 billion for a comprehensive telecom development plan for the NER. The project aims to improve telecom infrastructure and connectivity in the region, which comprises the states of…
There have been several documented instances, including the Golaknath, Kesavananda Bharati and Minerva Mills cases, where the judiciary, in exercising its power of judicial review, has gone beyond merely setting aside unconstitutional actions of the government.
In a bid to extend banking services to the unbanked population in India, mobile companies have been brought in to share their infrastructure and enable basic banking services through mobile phones.
In August 2014, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) issued the International Calling Card Services (Access Charges) Regulations, 2014, which fix the rates payable by international long distance (ILD) players to local telecom operators. This move is expected to…
- Green Communications: DoT directives aim to reduce sector’s carbon footprint
- BSNL Bids: Speeding up
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA after successful 3G launch
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towards Green Telecommunications
- TRAI issues guidelines on bulk international SMSs
- Industry Rewind: Will the new year bring new hope?
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for key telecom operators
- Tough Times: New players wait for the tide to turn
- Stepping Up the Pace: Major regulatory initiatives in 2011
- Awaiting NTP: Proposed policy expected to pave the way for further growth
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expectations
- Broadband Push: Aiming for higher speeds, greater momentum
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations, 2012
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Licensing Regime for consultations with all stakeholders
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended September 2011
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “Allocation of Spectrum for Residential and Enterprise Intra-telecommunication Requirements/ cordless telecommunications system.”
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing set to change industry dynamics
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for quarter ended June 2011
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added services in sector growth
- Run-up to NTP: TRAI recommendations on spectrum management and licensing
- SMS Check: TRAI proposes termination charges for commercial messages
- Big Buy: Sony picks up Ericsson’s stake in handset JV
- Common Platform: TTSL integrates services under TATA DOCOMO brand
- Next-generation Reforms: FICCI-PwC report recommends focus on enterprise data services
- Energy Outsourcing: Telecom tower industry turns to rescos
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA afte...
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure rol...
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Com...
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added service...
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing s...
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended ...
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to ma...
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towar...
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expe...
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Lic...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...