Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.48 ▲0.33 (7.95%)
AIRTEL Rs.402.00 ▲8.10 (2.06%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.289.05 ▲5.35 (1.89%)
GTL Rs.14.82 ▲2.47 (20.00%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.37 ▲0.39 (19.70%)
HCLTECH Rs.939.50 ▼40.15 (-4.10%)
HCL INFO Rs.53.30 ▲1.70 (3.29%)
HFCL Rs.14.69 ▲1.29 (9.63%)
IDEA Rs.189.25 ▲5.50 (2.99%)
ITI Rs.21.70 ▲1.25 (6.11%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.35 ▼0.64 (-4.57%)
MTNL Rs.18.85 ▲0.65 (3.57%)
ONMOBILE Rs.74.90 ▲2.15 (2.96%)
RCOM Rs.60.75 ▲1.45 (2.45%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.28.50 ▲1.10 (4.01%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.27.10 ▲0.70 (2.65%)
TANLA Rs.17.20 ▲0.95 (5.85%)
TATA COMM Rs.425.45 ▲4.70 (1.12%)
TTML Rs.8.16 ▲0.26 (3.29%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.507.00 ▲7.00 (1.40%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.64 ▲0.12 (4.76%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.48 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.33 (7.95%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.402.00 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲8.10 (2.06%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.289.05 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.35 (1.89%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.14.82 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.47 (20.00%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.37 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.39 (19.70%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.939.50 Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼40.15 (-4.10%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.53.30 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.70 (3.29%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.14.69 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.29 (9.63%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.189.25 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.50 (2.99%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.21.70 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.25 (6.11%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.35 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.64 (-4.57%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.18.85 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (3.57%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.74.90 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.15 (2.96%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.60.75 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.45 (2.45%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.28.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.10 (4.01%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.27.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.70 (2.65%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.17.20 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.95 (5.85%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.425.45 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.70 (1.12%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.16 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.26 (3.29%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.507.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.00 (1.40%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.64 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.12 (4.76%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The ambitious smart cities programme announced by the government will transform the way cities will look and function in the future. Through smart cities, the government intends to tap the potential of a seamlessly connected environment for the implementation of its…
The government has decided not to challenge the Bombay High Court’s verdict on Vodafone India Services Private Limited’s (VISPL) transfer pricing dispute involving the issuance of shares to its parent company in 2008.
Even as India continues to be one of the most crowded telecom markets in the world, much has changed in terms of its market concentration and dynamics over the past few years, to the extent that it can no longer…
The internet population continues to grow at a rapid pace. In 2001, there were approximately 7 million internet users in the country; over the past 12 years, the number has increased nearly 25 times, growing at a compound annual growth…
The significant increase in smartphone demand is leading to intense battles for market share. While market share is a key parameter for evaluating the performance of smartphone manufacturers, the ability to cash in on sales remains the most important consideration…
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for key telecom operators
- Tough Times: New players wait for the tide to turn
- Stepping Up the Pace: Major regulatory initiatives in 2011
- Awaiting NTP: Proposed policy expected to pave the way for further growth
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expectations
- Broadband Push: Aiming for higher speeds, greater momentum
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations, 2012
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Licensing Regime for consultations with all stakeholders
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended September 2011
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “Allocation of Spectrum for Residential and Enterprise Intra-telecommunication Requirements/ cordless telecommunications system.”
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing set to change industry dynamics
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for quarter ended June 2011
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added services in sector growth
- Run-up to NTP: TRAI recommendations on spectrum management and licensing
- SMS Check: TRAI proposes termination charges for commercial messages
- Big Buy: Sony picks up Ericsson’s stake in handset JV
- Common Platform: TTSL integrates services under TATA DOCOMO brand
- Next-generation Reforms: FICCI-PwC report recommends focus on enterprise data services
- Energy Outsourcing: Telecom tower industry turns to rescos
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to NTP 2011 to maintain growth momentum
- Roaming Ruckus: Operators under DoT's scanner for 3G agreements
- Big Move: Huawei's enterprise foray
- Call Drop: BSNL-private player dispute over carriage charges
- Control+Alt+Delete: TRAI seeks to stop unwanted telemarketing calls
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA afte...
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Com...
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added service...
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing s...
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended ...
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towar...
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expe...
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Lic...
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for qua...
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “A...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...