CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.41.10▼0.40 (-0.96%)
SHYAM TELRs.31.55▼0.65 (-2.02%)
SPICE MOBILERs.17.85▼0.15 (-0.83%)
TATA COMMRs.440.30▼5.05 (-1.13%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.4.47Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.20 (4.68%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.362.05Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼10.05 (-2.70%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.394.05Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲6.80 (1.76%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.12.33Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.21 (-1.67%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.59Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.02 (0.78%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.752.50Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.35 (0.18%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.41.10Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.40 (-0.96%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.17.55Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.57%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.104.50Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.60 (-0.57%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.27.80Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.05 (-3.64%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.16.60Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.21.45Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-0.92%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.114.10Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.85 (0.75%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.52.55Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.10 (2.14%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.31.55Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.65 (-2.02%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.17.85Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.83%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.36.20Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.90 (-2.43%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.440.30Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼5.05 (-1.13%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.82Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.06 (-0.87%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.590.10Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.45 (-0.25%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.3.11Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.04 (-1.27%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Approximately 3 billion human beings are connected, in one way or another, to the internet, with more than twice that many devices involved. Many of these are mobile devices connected through cellular networks.
Over the past few years, the emergence of smart devices has captured people’s imagination across countries. Smartphones are no longer considered a luxury and have become a necessity.
In a move to address issues related to billing and overcharging by international SIM cards and global calling cards companies, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released its recommendations on the sale/rent of international roaming SIM cards/global calling…
The growth in the Indian telecom sector in the past few decades has been exemplary, making it one of the largest and fastest growing telecom markets in the world. Its impressive performance has attracted skilled talent over the years.
In a dramatic turn of events, the Supreme Court recently struck down the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) regulation that mandates operators to compensate subscribers for dropped calls.
For the past several years, right of way (RoW) has been the biggest hurdle in the expansion of telecom infrastructure in the country
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to bandwidth-intensive applications
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deployments across the world
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about growth in Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- A Damp Squib : 2G spectrum auction fallout
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the data centre space
- Better Management : Data centre issues and solutions
- Disaster Recovery: Crucial for ensuring continuity of operations
- Clean and Green: Minimising the environmental impact of data centres
- Sluggish Growth: TRAI releases performance indicator report for April-June 2012
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as a key business solution for enterprises
- Falling Flat: Subdued response to 2G spectrum auction
- Costlier Airwaves: EGoM approves one-time fee for excess spectrum
- Small Respite: Update on 3G roaming pacts
- 3G Push: Key drivers for VAS uptake
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and regulatory framework
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roaming agreements
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations for application services
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challe...
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced ...
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx ...
- Network Design: Key considerations for F...
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about ...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to band...
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the d...
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deploymen...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...