Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.77 0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTEL Rs.376.40 ▲6.70 (1.81%)
DHANUS Rs.0.12 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.221.00 ▲3.20 (1.47%)
GTL Rs.20.75 ▲0.80 (4.01%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.71 ▲0.03 (1.12%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,642.70 ▲12.35 (0.76%)
HCL INFO Rs.77.55 ▼0.65 (-0.83%)
HFCL Rs.14.04 ▲0.63 (4.70%)
IDEA Rs.167.25 ▲5.40 (3.34%)
ITI Rs.30.15 ▲0.40 (1.34%)
KAVERITEL Rs.14.00 0.00 (0.00%)
MTNL Rs.29.25 ▲0.30 (1.04%)
ONMOBILE Rs.31.55 ▲1.15 (3.78%)
RCOM Rs.116.20 ▲0.15 (0.13%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.28.85 ▼0.45 (-1.54%)
SPANCO Rs.6.90 ▲0.15 (2.22%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.26.60 ▼0.05 (-0.19%)
TANLA Rs.13.35 ▲0.63 (4.95%)
TATA COMM Rs.374.55 ▼1.75 (-0.47%)
TTML Rs.11.20 ▲0.14 (1.27%)
TULIP Rs.2.03 ▲0.03 (1.50%)
VINDHYAT Rs.487.45 ▲10.25 (2.15%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.27 ▼0.08 (-2.39%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.77 Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.376.40 Trade time:12:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.70 (1.81%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.12 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.221.00 Trade time:12:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.20 (1.47%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.20.75 Trade time:12:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.80 (4.01%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.71 Trade time:12:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.03 (1.12%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,642.70 Trade time:12:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲12.35 (0.76%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.77.55 Trade time:12:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-0.83%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.14.04 Trade time:12:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.63 (4.70%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.167.25 Trade time:12:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲5.40 (3.34%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.30.15 Trade time:12:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (1.34%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.14.00 Trade time:11:18AM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.29.25 Trade time:12:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.04%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.31.55 Trade time:12:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (3.78%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.116.20 Trade time:12:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.13%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.28.85 Trade time:12:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.54%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.90 Trade time:11:13AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (2.22%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.60 Trade time:12:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.19%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.13.35 Trade time:12:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.63 (4.95%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.374.55 Trade time:12:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.75 (-0.47%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.11.20 Trade time:12:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (1.27%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.2.03 Trade time:12:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.03 (1.50%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.487.45 Trade time:11:56AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲10.25 (2.15%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.27 Trade time:12:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.08 (-2.39%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The quantity of data/information available in the world today is revolutionary. It streams from phones, credit cards, televisions, computers, sensor-equipped buildings, trains, planes, companies, etc.
Thanks to rapid technological advances and the equally fast evolution of the wireless ecosystem, the mobile phone has emerged as a multi-purpose platform, serving as a communication device, a navigation device and even as a virtual wallet.
Although India was among the late entrants into the mobile number portability (MNP) space, the service received an overwhelming response, with the total porting requests crossing the 100 million mark recently.
The public Wi-Fi segment, which has had a poor track record in service availability and uptake in the country so far, is likely to see increased activity in the coming months with the industry and government departments showing interest in…
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) recently released the performance indicator report (PIR) for the October-December 2013 quarter.
- 3G Synergy: Operators tie up for pan-Indian footprint
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff stability to drive topline growth
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom markets post strong growth
- Catching On: Smartphone uptake in India to increase significantly
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs operators to seek explicit user consent
- Time for Change? TRAI reviews IUC framework
- Tighter Norms: New policy for telecom equipment
- Quarterly Performance: Wireless segment continues to chart growth
- Revival Strategy: Government initiatives to facilitate BSNL’s turnaround
- Southern Success: Region contributes 25 per cent of country’s subscriber base
- Manufacturing Hub: TRAI recommends indigenous telecom equipment production
- Telecom infrastructure policy: TRAI announces key recommendations
- Carbon Conscious: TRAI paves the way for reducing GHG emissions
- Policy Road Map: Kapil Sibal outlines features of NTP, 2011
- Exit Essar: Vodafone to increase its stake in JV
- Difficult Deal: AT&T’s proposed acquisition of T-Mobile faces opposition
- Falling Short: Budget 2011-12 fails to meet industry expectations
- Telecom Round Table: TRAI’s spectrum pricing recommendations face operator criticism
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a key telecom equipment market
- Linking Up: ITIL to merge with Ascend
- Operator Dissent: Strong opposition to proposed revision of 1800 MHz spectrum fee
- Domestic Manufacturing: Promoting telecom equipment production in India
- Mobile Banking: TRAI paper seeks financial inclusion of rural India
- Clean Telecom: TRAI framework for reducing sector’s carbon footprint
- MNP Effect: Spike in churn rates
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- Manufacturing Hub: TRAI recommends indig...
- Telecom Round Table: TRAI’s spectrum p...
- Falling Short: Budget 2011-12 fails to m...
- Exit Essar: Vodafone to increase its sta...
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff...
- Northern High: Region accounts for large...
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs oper...
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom mark...
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...