CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.38.50▼1.30 (-3.27%)
SHYAM TELRs.28.70▼0.80 (-2.71%)
SPICE MOBILERs.13.20▼0.39 (-2.87%)
TATA COMMRs.447.10▼6.35 (-1.40%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.50Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.11 (3.24%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.354.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼9.30 (-2.55%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.347.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.55 (-0.16%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.10.85Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.46 (-4.07%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.05Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.03 (1.49%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.741.95Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼26.65 (-3.47%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.38.50Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.30 (-3.27%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.17.95Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.55%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.99.45Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.15 (-2.12%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.26.65Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.05 (-3.79%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.13.84Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.21.40Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-1.61%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.95.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼4.00 (-4.04%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.47.20Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼2.50 (-5.03%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.28.70Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.80 (-2.71%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.13.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.39 (-2.87%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.35.85Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.90 (-2.45%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.447.10Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.35 (-1.40%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.48Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.23 (-3.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.613.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲17.15 (2.88%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.74Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.08 (3.01%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
In a move to address issues related to billing and overcharging by international SIM cards and global calling cards companies, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released its recommendations on the sale/rent of international roaming SIM cards/global calling…
The growth in the Indian telecom sector in the past few decades has been exemplary, making it one of the largest and fastest growing telecom markets in the world. Its impressive performance has attracted skilled talent over the years.
In a dramatic turn of events, the Supreme Court recently struck down the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) regulation that mandates operators to compensate subscribers for dropped calls.
For the past several years, right of way (RoW) has been the biggest hurdle in the expansion of telecom infrastructure in the country
With a view to transform the entire ecosystem of public services through the use of information technology, the government launched the Digital India programme in July 2015.
Smartphone adoption in India is increasing at a fast pace, driven largely by device affordability and the growing relevance of devices in daily lives.
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about growth in Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- A Damp Squib : 2G spectrum auction fallout
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the data centre space
- Better Management : Data centre issues and solutions
- Disaster Recovery: Crucial for ensuring continuity of operations
- Clean and Green: Minimising the environmental impact of data centres
- Sluggish Growth: TRAI releases performance indicator report for April-June 2012
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as a key business solution for enterprises
- Falling Flat: Subdued response to 2G spectrum auction
- Costlier Airwaves: EGoM approves one-time fee for excess spectrum
- Small Respite: Update on 3G roaming pacts
- 3G Push: Key drivers for VAS uptake
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and regulatory framework
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roaming agreements
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations for application services
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing transmission grid complexity
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reducing its carbon footprint
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challe...
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx ...
- Network Design: Key considerations for F...
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about ...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to band...
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile...
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the d...
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deploymen...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...