Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.5.18 ▲0.20 (4.02%)
AIRTEL Rs.341.45 ▼6.75 (-1.94%)
DHANUS Rs.0.07 ▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLES Rs.249.40 ▲3.50 (1.42%)
GTL Rs.16.85 ▲0.20 (1.20%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.43 ▼0.02 (-0.82%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,560.50 ▲7.60 (0.49%)
HCL INFO Rs.49.40 ▲0.40 (0.82%)
HFCL Rs.17.90 ▲0.05 (0.28%)
IDEA Rs.146.30 ▲1.15 (0.79%)
ITI Rs.27.70 ▲0.20 (0.73%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.90 ▲0.25 (1.83%)
MTNL Rs.26.20 ▲0.05 (0.19%)
ONMOBILE Rs.68.15 ▼0.25 (-0.37%)
RCOM Rs.83.35 ▼2.40 (-2.80%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.29.75 0.00 (0.00%)
SPANCO Rs.6.66 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.22.30 ▼0.15 (-0.67%)
TANLA Rs.16.00 ▲0.25 (1.59%)
TATA COMM Rs.428.25 ▼4.55 (-1.05%)
TTML Rs.7.75 ▼0.01 (-0.13%)
TULIP Rs.1.12 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.495.00 ▲1.00 (0.20%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.46 ▲0.07 (2.93%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.5.18 Trade time:11:15AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (4.02%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.341.45 Trade time:11:54AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.75 (-1.94%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.07 Trade time:3:27PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (16.67%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.249.40 Trade time:11:55AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.50 (1.42%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.16.85 Trade time:11:46AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (1.20%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.43 Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.02 (-0.82%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,560.50 Trade time:11:55AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.60 (0.49%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.49.40 Trade time:11:54AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (0.82%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.90 Trade time:11:56AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.28%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.146.30 Trade time:11:55AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.15 (0.79%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.27.70 Trade time:11:49AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (0.73%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.90 Trade time:11:03AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.83%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.26.20 Trade time:11:55AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.19%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.68.15 Trade time:11:55AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-0.37%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.83.35 Trade time:11:55AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.40 (-2.80%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.29.75 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.66 Trade time:10:24AM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.22.30 Trade time:11:06AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.67%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.00 Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.59%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.428.25 Trade time:11:52AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.55 (-1.05%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.75 Trade time:11:55AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.13%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.12 Trade time:3:17PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.495.00 Trade time:11:16AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.00 (0.20%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.46 Trade time:11:27AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (2.93%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
Nokia’s factory in Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, once the world’s largest mobile phone manufacturing plant, has been reduced to a vacant piece of land with the company suspending the unit’s operations with effect from November 1, 2014. The closure is the…
To address this issue, the union cabinet recently approved funding of Rs 53.36 billion for a comprehensive telecom development plan for the NER. The project aims to improve telecom infrastructure and connectivity in the region, which comprises the states of…
There have been several documented instances, including the Golaknath, Kesavananda Bharati and Minerva Mills cases, where the judiciary, in exercising its power of judicial review, has gone beyond merely setting aside unconstitutional actions of the government.
In a bid to extend banking services to the unbanked population in India, mobile companies have been brought in to share their infrastructure and enable basic banking services through mobile phones.
In August 2014, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) issued the International Calling Card Services (Access Charges) Regulations, 2014, which fix the rates payable by international long distance (ILD) players to local telecom operators. This move is expected to…
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to NTP 2011 to maintain growth momentum
- Roaming Ruckus: Operators under DoT's scanner for 3G agreements
- Big Move: Huawei's enterprise foray
- Call Drop: BSNL-private player dispute over carriage charges
- Control+Alt+Delete: TRAI seeks to stop unwanted telemarketing calls
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- System Advances: TRAI releases consultation paper on IMT-A
- Northern High: Region accounts for largest subscriber base
- A New Regime: Telecom Commission gives in-principle approval to unified licences
- Price Surprise: Major operators hike tariffs after continuous decline
- Mobiles and More: TRAI consultation paper invites stakeholder views on MVAS
- 3G Synergy: Operators tie up for pan-Indian footprint
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff stability to drive topline growth
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom markets post strong growth
- Catching On: Smartphone uptake in India to increase significantly
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs operators to seek explicit user consent
- Time for Change? TRAI reviews IUC framework
- Tighter Norms: New policy for telecom equipment
- Quarterly Performance: Wireless segment continues to chart growth
- Revival Strategy: Government initiatives to facilitate BSNL’s turnaround
- Southern Success: Region contributes 25 per cent of country’s subscriber base
- Manufacturing Hub: TRAI recommends indigenous telecom equipment production
- Telecom infrastructure policy: TRAI announces key recommendations
- Carbon Conscious: TRAI paves the way for reducing GHG emissions
- Policy Road Map: Kapil Sibal outlines features of NTP, 2011
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff...
- Northern High: Region accounts for large...
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs oper...
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom mark...
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to ...
- 3G Synergy: Operators tie up for pan-Ind...
- A New Regime: Telecom Commission gives i...
- Catching On: Smartphone uptake in India ...
- Mobiles and More: TRAI consultation pape...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...