CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹39.55▼0.35 (-0.88%)
SHYAM TEL₹30.900.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE₹16.30▼0.15 (-0.91%)
TATA COMM₹532.40▲7.80 (1.49%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹4.80Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹346.00Trade time:10:48AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.90 (0.55%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹435.95Trade time:10:48AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.30 (1.70%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹11.16Trade time:10:40AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.01 (-0.09%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹2.10Trade time:10:45AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.03 (-1.41%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹761.20Trade time:10:48AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼17.60 (-2.26%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹39.55Trade time:10:47AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-0.88%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹16.10Trade time:10:44AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.10 (0.63%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹94.40Trade time:10:48AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.45 (0.48%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹28.95Trade time:10:46AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.25 (-0.86%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹16.45Trade time:3:24PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹20.65Trade time:10:46AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.20 (-0.96%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹101.75Trade time:10:41AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.90 (-1.83%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹54.15Trade time:10:48AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (0.46%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹30.90Trade time:3:25PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.30Trade time:10:29AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.91%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹31.90Trade time:10:40AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.35 (-1.09%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹532.40Trade time:10:48AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.80 (1.49%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹6.50Trade time:10:48AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.08 (-1.22%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹587.00Trade time:10:24AM GMT+5:30Value change:▲4.75 (0.82%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.73Trade time:10:15AM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.17 (-5.86%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Cloud computing is becoming a significant area for investment in India, opening new windows of opportunities for industries in terms of business growth and efficiency.
In a significant move, the Telecom Commission in March 2016 allowed mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) to enter the Indian telecom industry.
Approximately 3 billion human beings are connected, in one way or another, to the internet, with more than twice that many devices involved. Many of these are mobile devices connected through cellular networks.
Over the past few years, the emergence of smart devices has captured people’s imagination across countries. Smartphones are no longer considered a luxury and have become a necessity.
In a move to address issues related to billing and overcharging by international SIM cards and global calling cards companies, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released its recommendations on the sale/rent of international roaming SIM cards/global calling…
The growth in the Indian telecom sector in the past few decades has been exemplary, making it one of the largest and fastest growing telecom markets in the world. Its impressive performance has attracted skilled talent over the years.
- Network Design: Key considerations for FTTx deployment
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challenges in FTTH coverage
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to bandwidth-intensive applications
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deployments across the world
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about growth in Maharashtra and Gujarat
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- A Damp Squib : 2G spectrum auction fallout
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the data centre space
- Better Management : Data centre issues and solutions
- Disaster Recovery: Crucial for ensuring continuity of operations
- Clean and Green: Minimising the environmental impact of data centres
- Sluggish Growth: TRAI releases performance indicator report for April-June 2012
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as a key business solution for enterprises
- Falling Flat: Subdued response to 2G spectrum auction
- Costlier Airwaves: EGoM approves one-time fee for excess spectrum
- Small Respite: Update on 3G roaming pacts
- 3G Push: Key drivers for VAS uptake
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and regulatory framework
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Deployment Difficulty: Issues and challe...
- Cautious Approach: Guidelines announced ...
- Fibre Focus: Industry prepares for FTTx ...
- One Nation, One Licence: TRAI recommenda...
- Network Design: Key considerations for F...
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about ...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Seamless Services: FTTH to cater to band...
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- Performance Review:TRAI report on quarte...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...