Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.87 ▲0.14 (2.96%)
AIRTEL Rs.315.65 ▼6.30 (-1.96%)
DHANUS Rs.0.15 ▲0.01 (7.14%)
FINCABLES Rs.56.90 ▼1.15 (-1.98%)
GTL Rs.18.80 ▲1.05 (5.92%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.45 ▲0.38 (18.36%)
HCLTECH Rs.719.65 ▼18.05 (-2.45%)
HCL INFO Rs.35.50 0.00 (0.00%)
HFCL Rs.8.35 ▼0.12 (-1.42%)
IDEA Rs.131.50 ▲1.80 (1.39%)
ITI Rs.18.75 ▲0.10 (0.54%)
KAVERITEL Rs.29.70 ▼1.10 (-3.57%)
MTNL Rs.21.65 ▼0.65 (-2.91%)
ONMOBILE Rs.38.90 ▼0.40 (-1.02%)
RCOM Rs.113.60 ▼0.25 (-0.22%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.21.85 ▲0.55 (2.58%)
SPANCO Rs.9.51 ▼0.49 (-4.90%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.35.00 ▼2.00 (-5.41%)
TANLA Rs.4.00 ▲0.09 (2.30%)
TATA COMM Rs.224.55 ▼4.85 (-2.11%)
TTML Rs.8.10 ▼0.76 (-8.58%)
TULIP Rs.15.75 ▼0.80 (-4.83%)
VINDHYAT Rs.171.00 ▲2.00 (1.18%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.15 ▲0.07 (2.27%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.87 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.14 (2.96%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.315.65 Trade time:3:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.30 (-1.96%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.15 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (7.14%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.56.90 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.15 (-1.98%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.18.80 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.05 (5.92%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.45 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.38 (18.36%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.719.65 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼18.05 (-2.45%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.35.50 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.8.35 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-1.42%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.131.50 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.80 (1.39%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.18.75 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (0.54%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.29.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.10 (-3.57%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.21.65 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-2.91%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.38.90 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-1.02%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.113.60 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-0.22%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.21.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.55 (2.58%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.9.51 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.49 (-4.90%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.35.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.00 (-5.41%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.4.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (2.30%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.224.55 Trade time:3:43PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.85 (-2.11%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.10 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.76 (-8.58%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.15.75 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-4.83%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.171.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.00 (1.18%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.15 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (2.27%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Rapid technological development has been a key driver for the growth of the testing and measurement (T&M) market. The three major factors that are impacting the way T&M is being utilised today include faster and smaller semiconductor chips, better and…
The submarine cable industry has gained momentum in the past few years. According to Terabit Consulting’s Submarine Telecoms Industry Report, the cable market contracted to one-eighth of its value during 2003-07 as compared to the preceding five years.
Given that national roaming tariffs were last notified in January 2007 through the Telecommunication Tariff Order (44th Amendment), the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) decided to undertake a comprehensive review of the roaming tariff framework.
Countries globally are marching towards a contactless world wherein an individual’s handset will become a single point of interaction, serving as a wallet, ticket and coupon, besides a communication device.
The second round of 2G spectrum auction slated for March 2013 suffered a major setback as the government was forced to cancel the auction of airwaves in two key bands with GSM operators refusing to participate in the sale.
The Indian telecom sector is facing several challenges related to spectrum allocation and charges, and regulatory uncertainty. Therefore, there were huge expectations from the Union Budget 2013-14 to revive its growth. However, the budget has failed to offer relief to…
- Convergence India 2010: an overview - Focus on empowering the rural population
- VTL launches services in Chennai - Videocon becomes the thirteenth player to launch service
- 3G Auctions Kick Off - All-India spectrum bidding goes online
- Budget Highlights - Little to offer for telecom
- African Odyssey - Will Bharti's Zain bid succeed?
- GSM Roadshow - Highlights of the GSMA Mobile World Congress 2010
- BSNL Scraps Tender - Attempts to put an end to controversy
- 10 or 11? - Digit dilemma for TRAI
- PPP route to increase broadband penetration - A viable route for financing rural telecom projects
- Order Disorder - BSNL's GSM tender troubles continue
- Catching On - Demand for smartphones picks up
- Winds of Change - Northeast emerges as a new telecom investment destination
- Key Milestones - Landmark developments over the past 10 years
- Telecom Round-up - Key developments in the wireless, wireline, internet and long distance domains
- 500 Million and More - Mobile segment pushes the envelope
- Wireline Woes - Continued decline in subscribers and revenue
- Behind Target - Internet and broadband growth fails to impress
- Long Distance Race - Sector opens up to competition
- Catalyst for Telecom Growth - Policy and regulatory changes during the decade
- Rural Opportunity - Operators aim for the next level of growth
- Towering Needs - Telecom infrastructure industry keeps pace with growing demand
- Technology Leap - Upgrading to more powerful networks
- Ad You Like It - Innovative advertisements vie for consumer attention
- Made in India - Global telecom equipment manufacturers set up shop
- Telecom Outlook: Impact of 3G - Future perspectives
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Bharti Airtel seals deal with Zain - Zai...
- PPP route to increase broadband penetrat...
- Convergence India 2010: an overview - Fo...
- Catalyst for Telecom Growth - Policy a...
- African Odyssey - Will Bharti's Zain bid...
- BSNL Scraps Tender - Attempts to put an ...
- VTL launches services in Chennai - Video...
- TRAI consultation paper on 'Collocation ...
- Telecom Round-up - Key developments in t...
- Active infrastructure sharing catches on...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...
- Prashant Singhal, partner, telecom indus...
|Your cart is empty|