Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.98 ▼0.02 (-0.50%)
AIRTEL Rs.395.05 ▼1.10 (-0.28%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.248.50 ▼4.30 (-1.70%)
GTL Rs.13.51 ▲0.48 (3.68%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.49 ▲0.41 (19.71%)
HCLTECH Rs.983.00 ▲13.70 (1.41%)
HCL INFO Rs.41.00 ▼0.15 (-0.36%)
HFCL Rs.12.78 ▼0.06 (-0.47%)
IDEA Rs.167.25 ▼5.05 (-2.93%)
ITI Rs.21.45 ▼0.05 (-0.23%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.69 ▲0.69 (5.31%)
MTNL Rs.17.55 ▼0.20 (-1.13%)
ONMOBILE Rs.74.75 ▼1.85 (-2.42%)
RCOM Rs.64.05 ▼0.70 (-1.08%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.31.00 ▼0.75 (-2.36%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.26.80 ▼0.40 (-1.47%)
TANLA Rs.17.40 ▼0.35 (-1.97%)
TATA COMM Rs.439.85 ▲1.05 (0.24%)
TTML Rs.7.25 ▼0.13 (-1.76%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.674.00 ▲19.70 (3.01%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.00 ▼0.19 (-5.96%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.98 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.02 (-0.50%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.395.05 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.10 (-0.28%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.248.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.30 (-1.70%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.13.51 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.48 (3.68%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.49 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.41 (19.71%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.983.00 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲13.70 (1.41%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.41.00 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.36%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.12.78 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.06 (-0.47%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.167.25 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.05 (-2.93%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.21.45 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.23%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.69 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.69 (5.31%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.17.55 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.13%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.74.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.85 (-2.42%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.64.05 Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-1.08%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.75 (-2.36%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.26.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-1.47%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.17.40 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.97%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.439.85 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.05 (0.24%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.25 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.13 (-1.76%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.674.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲19.70 (3.01%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.19 (-5.96%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
Industry trends suggest that transit system operators are moving away from traditional methods of payment such as cash, tokens and paper tickets to a variety of electronic payment methods, including near field communication (NFC)-based mobile ticketing.
As India takes steps towards achieving the Digital India vision, the constantly deteriorating quality of service (QoS) delivered by telecom operators is emerging as a major roadblock.
In March 2015, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) conducted the biggest ever spectrum auction, garnering a total of about Rs 1.1 trillion from the sale of airwaves in the 800 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2100 MHz bands.
The wireless landscape in India has changed considerably over the past few years. While growth in the overall SIM penetration has slowed down, subscribers have now started migrating to superior technologies. Although it has taken time for the 3G story…
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is conducting the biggest-ever spectrum auction in India, with a total of 465.75 MHz of airwaves put up for sale across different frequency bands. DoT has offered 177.8 MHz, 99.2 MHz and 85 MHz of…
- Consumer First: TRAI directs operators to block overseas bulk SMSs
- Green Communications: DoT directives aim to reduce sector’s carbon footprint
- BSNL Bids: Speeding up
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA after successful 3G launch
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towards Green Telecommunications
- TRAI issues guidelines on bulk international SMSs
- Industry Rewind: Will the new year bring new hope?
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for key telecom operators
- Tough Times: New players wait for the tide to turn
- Stepping Up the Pace: Major regulatory initiatives in 2011
- Awaiting NTP: Proposed policy expected to pave the way for further growth
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expectations
- Broadband Push: Aiming for higher speeds, greater momentum
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations, 2012
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Licensing Regime for consultations with all stakeholders
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended September 2011
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “Allocation of Spectrum for Residential and Enterprise Intra-telecommunication Requirements/ cordless telecommunications system.”
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing set to change industry dynamics
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for quarter ended June 2011
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added services in sector growth
- Run-up to NTP: TRAI recommendations on spectrum management and licensing
- SMS Check: TRAI proposes termination charges for commercial messages
- Big Buy: Sony picks up Ericsson’s stake in handset JV
- Common Platform: TTSL integrates services under TATA DOCOMO brand
- Next-generation Reforms: FICCI-PwC report recommends focus on enterprise data services
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA afte...
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure rol...
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Com...
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing s...
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended ...
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to ma...
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towar...
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expe...
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad o...
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Lic...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...