Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.76 ▲0.11 (3.01%)
AIRTEL Rs.341.05 ▼0.95 (-0.28%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.256.00 ▼5.60 (-2.14%)
GTL Rs.12.87 ▼0.21 (-1.61%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.43 0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECH Rs.871.00 ▲7.90 (0.92%)
HCL INFO Rs.64.40 ▲2.75 (4.46%)
HFCL Rs.17.70 ▼0.25 (-1.39%)
IDEA Rs.143.90 ▼3.15 (-2.14%)
ITI Rs.30.30 ▲0.60 (2.02%)
KAVERITEL Rs.16.20 ▲0.60 (3.85%)
MTNL Rs.20.80 ▼0.75 (-3.48%)
ONMOBILE Rs.126.30 ▼2.70 (-2.09%)
RCOM Rs.74.25 ▼0.20 (-0.27%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.31.15 ▼0.15 (-0.48%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.20.40 ▲0.30 (1.49%)
TANLA Rs.40.50 ▼0.55 (-1.34%)
TATA COMM Rs.430.25 ▼7.10 (-1.62%)
TTML Rs.6.99 ▼0.05 (-0.71%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.908.00 ▼14.50 (-1.57%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.94 ▼0.01 (-0.25%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.76 Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.11 (3.01%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.341.05 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-0.28%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.256.00 Trade time:3:24PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼5.60 (-2.14%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.12.87 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.21 (-1.61%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.43 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.871.00 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.90 (0.92%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.64.40 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.75 (4.46%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.17.70 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.25 (-1.39%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.143.90 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.15 (-2.14%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.30.30 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.60 (2.02%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.16.20 Trade time:2:34PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.60 (3.85%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.20.80 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.75 (-3.48%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.126.30 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼2.70 (-2.09%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.74.25 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-0.27%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.31.15 Trade time:3:19PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.15 (-0.48%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.40 Trade time:2:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.30 (1.49%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.40.50 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-1.34%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.430.25 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼7.10 (-1.62%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.99 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.71%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.908.00 Trade time:3:24PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼14.50 (-1.57%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.94 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.25%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), India ranks 125th in the world in terms of fixed broadband penetration, with only 1.2 per 100 inhabitants having access to the service.
Given the rapidly changing dynamics of the Indian telecom industry, the stock movement of listed companies has been driven by sector developments as well as by company-specific developments.
While the global tablet market has slowed down after the explosive growth that followed the introduction of the Apple iPad in 2010, the scenario in India is encouraging.
Over the past five years, smartphone penetration in the country has gone up phenomenally. Coupled with the burgeoning data usage, this trend is transforming the way consumer businesses, financial service providers, e-commerce players, etc. are meeting customer needs. In order…
In the past few months, significant enthusiasm and activity has been witnessed in the Indian 4G space.
The fast-paced growth of wireless data usage has made it essential for service providers to consider various avenues for delivering high quality data services.
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce prices to drive service uptake
- Winning Partnership: Bharti Airtel buys stake in Qualcomm’s 4G business
- Payback Time? Loop Telecom seeks investment refund
- TRAI releases the performance indicator report for the quarter October-December 2011
- Exit Option: TRAI reviews licence conditions
- Budget Fare: Industry demands remain largely unmet
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment proposal faces strong opposition
- 4G First: Bharti Airtel leverages its first-mover advantage
- Auction Options: TRAI releases draft consultation paper on spectrum resale
- Picking Up the Pieces: Global players explore options to protect their 2G investments
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad outline for NTP, 2012
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnerships on the rise
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure roles, cut jobs to improve efficiency
- Licence Crackdown: Implications of Supreme Court verdict
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to manage network congestion
- Consumer First: TRAI directs operators to block overseas bulk SMSs
- Green Communications: DoT directives aim to reduce sector’s carbon footprint
- BSNL Bids: Speeding up
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA after successful 3G launch
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towards Green Telecommunications
- TRAI issues guidelines on bulk international SMSs
- Industry Rewind: Will the new year bring new hope?
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for key telecom operators
- Tough Times: New players wait for the tide to turn
- Stepping Up the Pace: Major regulatory initiatives in 2011
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment propo...
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA afte...
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations ...
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure rol...
- TRAI releases the performance indicator ...
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce pr...
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to ma...
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad o...
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnersh...
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...