Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.22 ▼0.11 (-3.30%)
AIRTEL Rs.323.50 ▼4.65 (-1.42%)
DHANUS Rs.0.11 ▲0.01 (10.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.82.10 ▲3.50 (4.45%)
GTL Rs.13.50 ▲0.09 (0.67%)
GTLINFRA Rs.1.85 ▲0.07 (3.93%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,177.70 ▲1.60 (0.14%)
HCL INFO Rs.21.10 ▼0.10 (-0.47%)
HFCL Rs.7.86 ▼0.22 (-2.72%)
IDEA Rs.172.35 ▲0.15 (0.09%)
ITI Rs.15.70 ▼0.10 (-0.63%)
KAVERITEL Rs.24.10 ▼0.05 (-0.21%)
MTNL Rs.14.40 ▲0.05 (0.35%)
ONMOBILE Rs.27.35 ▼0.60 (-2.15%)
RCOM Rs.132.60 ▼0.80 (-0.60%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.25.05 ▼0.45 (-1.76%)
SPANCO Rs.6.76 ▼0.74 (-9.87%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.35.00 ▲1.55 (4.63%)
TANLA Rs.3.88 ▼0.20 (-4.90%)
TATA COMM Rs.274.90 ▼3.70 (-1.33%)
TTML Rs.7.37 ▲0.51 (7.43%)
TULIP Rs.6.44 ▼0.16 (-2.42%)
VINDHYAT Rs.166.90 ▲4.10 (2.52%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.52 ▲0.12 (5.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.22 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.11 (-3.30%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.323.50 Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼4.65 (-1.42%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.11 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (10.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.82.10 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.50 (4.45%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.13.50 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.09 (0.67%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.1.85 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.07 (3.93%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,177.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.60 (0.14%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.21.10 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.47%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.7.86 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.22 (-2.72%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.172.35 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.15 (0.09%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.15.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.63%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.24.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.21%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.14.40 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.35%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.27.35 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.60 (-2.15%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.132.60 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-0.60%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.25.05 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.45 (-1.76%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.76 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.74 (-9.87%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.35.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.55 (4.63%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.3.88 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-4.90%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.274.90 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.70 (-1.33%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.7.37 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.51 (7.43%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.6.44 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.16 (-2.42%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.166.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲4.10 (2.52%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.52 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.12 (5.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The need for connectivity, increasing penetration of smartphones and wireless devices and growing complexity of IT set-ups have resulted in huge volumes of data creation at the customer and enterprise levels. Managing data growth – both in terms of storage…
The energy requirements of data centres have been growing at a rapid pace. As per the DatacenterDynamics 2012 Global Census on data centres, the power requirements of data centres worldwide grew by 63 per cent from 24 GW in 2011…
A data centre is the most important asset for an enterprise as it affects every aspect of decision making and workload management.
Building assets outside the “home” country allows companies to hedge risks and maintain margins
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released its recommendations on “Improving Telecom Services in the North Eastern States: An Investment Plan”.
- Big Deal - RCOM merges tower assets with GTL Infrastructure
- 2G Divide - Controversy over excess spectrum continues
- Action Plan for Africa - Bharti outlines road map for new operations
- Calling Quits - TTSL exits COAI
- BSNL Bailout - Revival plans for the state-owned operator
- Surge in Demand - Optic fibre emerges as the transmission medium of choice
- Big Spends - Post auctions, telcos plan major capex
- Broadband Review - TRAI paper seeks to improve penetration rates
- The Next Step - High voltage 3G bidding gives way to number crunching
- Winning strategy
- 3G handsets
- Six Winners - BWA spectrum results out
- 2G Spectrum Management - TRAI recommendations on allocation, pricing and licensing issues
- Bitter Face-off - Operator views on TRAI's 2G spectrum recommendations
- Chinese Check - Vendors required to obtain security clearances
- Pay-up Time - Bharti raises funds for Zain acquisition
- Growing Order Books - Vendors cash in on the outsourcing opportunity
- Performance indicators for October-December 2009 - TRAI report on growth trends in October-December 2009
- BSNL's fortunes slide - Efforts to revive BSNL's declining fortunes
- Spectrum auction touches day 30 - Government set to rake in double the estimated amount for 3G spectrum
- TRAI recommends one-time fee for additional spectrum - TRAI spectrum recommendation runs into controversy
- Key Drivers for infrastructure sharing - Case for infrastructure sharing
- New business models for telecom infrastructure - Exploring opportunities in infrastructure sharing
- Bridging the rural-urban divide via infrastructure sharing - Perspective on telecom infrastructure in remote areas
- Optimising returns through passive sharing - Best practices in infrastructure management
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Steady increase in VSAT deployments
- Action Plan for Africa - Bharti outlines...
- BSNL Bailout - Revival plans for the sta...
- Pay-up Time - Bharti raises funds for Za...
- TRAI performance indicator report for Ju...
- Growing Order Books - Vendors cash in on...
- Surge in Demand - Optic fibre emerges as...
- 2G Spectrum Management - TRAI recommenda...
- Big Deal - RCOM merges tower assets with...
- Six Winners - BWA spectrum results out
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...
- Singapore Technologies Telemedia and Tel...
- Prashant Singhal, partner, telecom indus...