Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.3.99 ▼0.31 (-7.21%)
AIRTEL Rs.407.50 ▲2.35 (0.58%)
DHANUS Rs.0.10 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.219.45 ▼1.50 (-0.68%)
GTL Rs.21.10 ▼0.05 (-0.24%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.80 ▼0.02 (-0.71%)
HCLTECH Rs.1,577.20 ▲65.05 (4.30%)
HCL INFO Rs.72.45 ▼1.25 (-1.70%)
HFCL Rs.18.15 ▼0.30 (-1.63%)
IDEA Rs.159.75 ▲0.40 (0.25%)
ITI Rs.28.65 ▼0.70 (-2.39%)
KAVERITEL Rs.18.00 ▼0.35 (-1.91%)
MTNL Rs.29.70 ▼0.65 (-2.14%)
ONMOBILE Rs.32.80 ▼0.80 (-2.38%)
RCOM Rs.102.20 ▲3.90 (3.97%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.33.80 ▲0.05 (0.15%)
SPANCO Rs.6.35 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.29.90 ▲0.65 (2.22%)
TANLA Rs.14.75 ▼0.55 (-3.59%)
TATA COMM Rs.395.55 ▲13.05 (3.41%)
TTML Rs.9.01 ▲0.01 (0.11%)
TULIP Rs.1.31 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.461.75 ▼10.90 (-2.31%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.99 ▲0.02 (0.67%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.3.99 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.31 (-7.21%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.407.50 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.35 (0.58%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.219.45 Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.50 (-0.68%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.21.10 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.24%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.80 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.02 (-0.71%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.1,577.20 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲65.05 (4.30%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.72.45 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.25 (-1.70%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.18.15 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.30 (-1.63%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.159.75 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.40 (0.25%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.28.65 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.70 (-2.39%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.18.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.35 (-1.91%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.29.70 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.65 (-2.14%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.32.80 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.80 (-2.38%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.102.20 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.90 (3.97%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.33.80 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (0.15%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.6.35 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.29.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.65 (2.22%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.14.75 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.55 (-3.59%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.395.55 Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲13.05 (3.41%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.9.01 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (0.11%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.31 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.461.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼10.90 (-2.31%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.99 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.02 (0.67%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
In a bid to extend banking services to the unbanked population in India, mobile companies have been brought in to share their infrastructure and enable basic banking services through mobile phones.
In August 2014, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) issued the International Calling Card Services (Access Charges) Regulations, 2014, which fix the rates payable by international long distance (ILD) players to local telecom operators. This move is expected to…
Despite the rise in smartphone penetration and data service uptake, telecom operators in Southeast Asia, like most of their global counterparts, have been struggling to maintain revenue growth since the past few years.
Taking advantage of the increasing popularity of smartphones and availability of Wi-Fi infrastructure and services, diverse industry verticals are developing applications to cater better to their customers’ needs.
We are pleased to announce publication of the fifth edition of the most comprehensive and up-to-date directory and yearbook on the Indian telecom sector. The Telecom Directory & Yearbook 2014-15 will have two sections – Yearbook and Directory. The Yearbook…
- Call Drop: BSNL-private player dispute over carriage charges
- Control+Alt+Delete: TRAI seeks to stop unwanted telemarketing calls
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- System Advances: TRAI releases consultation paper on IMT-A
- Northern High: Region accounts for largest subscriber base
- A New Regime: Telecom Commission gives in-principle approval to unified licences
- Price Surprise: Major operators hike tariffs after continuous decline
- Mobiles and More: TRAI consultation paper invites stakeholder views on MVAS
- 3G Synergy: Operators tie up for pan-Indian footprint
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff stability to drive topline growth
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom markets post strong growth
- Catching On: Smartphone uptake in India to increase significantly
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs operators to seek explicit user consent
- Time for Change? TRAI reviews IUC framework
- Tighter Norms: New policy for telecom equipment
- Quarterly Performance: Wireless segment continues to chart growth
- Revival Strategy: Government initiatives to facilitate BSNL’s turnaround
- Southern Success: Region contributes 25 per cent of country’s subscriber base
- Manufacturing Hub: TRAI recommends indigenous telecom equipment production
- Telecom infrastructure policy: TRAI announces key recommendations
- Carbon Conscious: TRAI paves the way for reducing GHG emissions
- Policy Road Map: Kapil Sibal outlines features of NTP, 2011
- Exit Essar: Vodafone to increase its stake in JV
- Difficult Deal: AT&T’s proposed acquisition of T-Mobile faces opposition
- Falling Short: Budget 2011-12 fails to meet industry expectations
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Manufacturing Hub: TRAI recommends indig...
- Revenue Dynamics: 3G services and tariff...
- Northern High: Region accounts for large...
- VAS Activation Issues: TRAI directs oper...
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- Growing Uptake: Middle East telecom mark...
- Revival Strategy: Government initiatives...
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to ...
- 3G Synergy: Operators tie up for pan-Ind...
- A New Regime: Telecom Commission gives i...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...