CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFORs.40.850.00 (0.00%)
SHYAM TELRs.30.75▼0.10 (-0.32%)
SPICE MOBILERs.12.800.00 (0.00%)
TATA COMMRs.425.050.00 (0.00%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:Rs.3.59Trade time:1:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:Rs.360.80Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:Rs.0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:Rs.277.45Trade time:3:27PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.50 (-0.54%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:Rs.11.70Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.06 (-0.51%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:Rs.2.08Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:Rs.736.75Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:Rs.40.85Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:Rs.18.00Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:Rs.119.60Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:Rs.24.70Trade time:3:50PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:Rs.17.60Trade time:1:18PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:Rs.18.15Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.05 (-0.27%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:Rs.117.80Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:Rs.55.00Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:Rs.30.75Trade time:3:20PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.10 (-0.32%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:Rs.3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:Rs.12.80Trade time:3:22PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:Rs.39.20Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:Rs.425.05Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:Rs.6.63Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:Rs.1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:Rs.672.75Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.75 (0.56%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:Rs.2.83Trade time:3:15PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Smartphone adoption in India is increasing at a fast pace, driven largely by device affordability and the growing relevance of devices in daily lives.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has played a significant role in shaping the Indian telecom sector. Effective functioning of the authority has created a supportive regulatory environment in the sector.
The unprecedented growth of India’s telecom sector has been due to the presence of a robust tower and fibre infrastructure. However, infrastructure providers often face operational challenges during tower installations and fibre roll-outs.
Quality of service (QoS) requirements have been in the spotlight in the Indian telecom industry for some time now, even as the government continues putting pressure on operators to reduce call drops.
In a milestone move that will put the net neutrality debate to rest in the country, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued the Prohibition of Discriminatory Tariffs for Data Services Regulations, 2016.
As India’s telecom industry develops, the metro category circles have remained the prime focus of service providers.
- Disaster Recovery: Crucial for ensuring continuity of operations
- Clean and Green: Minimising the environmental impact of data centres
- Sluggish Growth: TRAI releases performance indicator report for April-June 2012
- New Horizons: Cloud computing emerges as a key business solution for enterprises
- Falling Flat: Subdued response to 2G spectrum auction
- Costlier Airwaves: EGoM approves one-time fee for excess spectrum
- Small Respite: Update on 3G roaming pacts
- 3G Push: Key drivers for VAS uptake
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and regulatory framework
- Delivering Value: VAS applications in the market
- Slow Growth: Challenges in VAS adoption
- Taking Stock : TRAI releases report on quarterly sector performance
- Setting the Stage: DoT releases information memorandum for 2G spectrum auction
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile data services
- Costly Spectrum: High base price triggers strong operator resistance
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spectrum guidelines but issues remain
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roaming agreements
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations for application services
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing transmission grid complexity
- Green Strategy: Sector focuses on reducing its carbon footprint
- Trimming 3G Tariffs: Operators reduce prices to drive service uptake
- Winning Partnership: Bharti Airtel buys stake in Qualcomm’s 4G business
- Payback Time? Loop Telecom seeks investment refund
- TRAI releases the performance indicator report for the quarter October-December 2011
- Exit Option: TRAI reviews licence conditions
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- ASP Licensing: TRAI’s recommendations ...
- Western Promise: Operators upbeat about ...
- VAS Dynamics: An evolving market and reg...
- Powered by Telecom: Key role in managing...
- Hurdles in the Way: DoT releases 2G spec...
- Slow Start: 4G ecosystem yet to evolve
- TRAI releases QoS regulations for mobile...
- Split Verdict: Divided opinion on 3G roa...
- An Emerging Market : Key trends in the d...
- Global Growth: Increasing FTTx deploymen...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...