Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.75 ▲0.24 (5.32%)
AIRTEL Rs.347.90 ▼3.25 (-0.93%)
DHANUS Rs.0.08 0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLES Rs.279.50 ▲6.65 (2.44%)
GTL Rs.15.15 ▼0.20 (-1.30%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.30 ▼0.01 (-0.43%)
HCLTECH Rs.2,064.75 ▲28.80 (1.41%)
HCL INFO Rs.57.60 ▲6.25 (12.17%)
HFCL Rs.16.10 ▼0.05 (-0.31%)
IDEA Rs.149.95 ▼6.20 (-3.97%)
ITI Rs.27.10 ▼0.20 (-0.73%)
KAVERITEL Rs.13.00 ▼0.05 (-0.38%)
MTNL Rs.26.50 ▼0.10 (-0.38%)
ONMOBILE Rs.76.55 ▼0.95 (-1.23%)
RCOM Rs.66.85 0.00 (0.00%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.29.10 ▼0.40 (-1.36%)
SPANCO Rs.3.82 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.28.90 ▼0.05 (-0.17%)
TANLA Rs.16.70 ▲0.35 (2.14%)
TATA COMM Rs.426.60 ▲3.25 (0.77%)
TTML Rs.8.76 ▼0.13 (-1.46%)
TULIP Rs.1.34 0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYAT Rs.528.25 ▲14.75 (2.87%)
XLTELENE Rs.3.88 ▲0.08 (2.11%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.75 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.24 (5.32%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.347.90 Trade time:3:41PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼3.25 (-0.93%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.08 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.279.50 Trade time:3:42PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.65 (2.44%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.15.15 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-1.30%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.30 Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.01 (-0.43%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.2,064.75 Trade time:3:55PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲28.80 (1.41%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.57.60 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲6.25 (12.17%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.16.10 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.31%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.149.95 Trade time:3:48PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼6.20 (-3.97%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.27.10 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.20 (-0.73%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.13.00 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.38%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.26.50 Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.10 (-0.38%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.76.55 Trade time:3:51PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.95 (-1.23%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.66.85 Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.29.10 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.40 (-1.36%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.82 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.28.90 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.05 (-0.17%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.16.70 Trade time:3:45PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.35 (2.14%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.426.60 Trade time:3:46PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲3.25 (0.77%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.8.76 Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.13 (-1.46%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.34 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.528.25 Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲14.75 (2.87%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.3.88 Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.08 (2.11%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
Operators’ reluctance to invest in large-scale expansion and marketing of data services and promotion of mobile internet over the past two years has impacted their businesses. With a growth in data demand, it has become imperative for them to make…
The telecom technology landscape in India is undergoing a paradigm shift owing to the changing IT needs of enterprises, which require on-demand delivery of services, shorter time-to-market and scalable solutions.
The industry’s reservations about the low tariff model practiced by Indian operators have been increasing of late, mainly due to doubts about its long-term sustainability.
The year 2014 provided some respite to the telecom industry after the subdued growth witnessed during the past few years.
During the past year, the government announced several plans and initiatives for digitising the country. The key among these were the launch of the Digital India programme, fast-tracking of the National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) project and decisions related to…
tele.net takes a look at the key policy and regulatory developments over the past year…
- Broadband Push: Aiming for higher speeds, greater momentum
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations, 2012
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Licensing Regime for consultations with all stakeholders
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended September 2011
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “Allocation of Spectrum for Residential and Enterprise Intra-telecommunication Requirements/ cordless telecommunications system.”
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing set to change industry dynamics
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for quarter ended June 2011
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added services in sector growth
- Run-up to NTP: TRAI recommendations on spectrum management and licensing
- SMS Check: TRAI proposes termination charges for commercial messages
- Big Buy: Sony picks up Ericsson’s stake in handset JV
- Common Platform: TTSL integrates services under TATA DOCOMO brand
- Next-generation Reforms: FICCI-PwC report recommends focus on enterprise data services
- Energy Outsourcing: Telecom tower industry turns to rescos
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to NTP 2011 to maintain growth momentum
- Roaming Ruckus: Operators under DoT's scanner for 3G agreements
- Big Move: Huawei's enterprise foray
- Call Drop: BSNL-private player dispute over carriage charges
- Control+Alt+Delete: TRAI seeks to stop unwanted telemarketing calls
- Mobile Money Market: M-banking takes off
- System Advances: TRAI releases consultation paper on IMT-A
- Northern High: Region accounts for largest subscriber base
- A New Regime: Telecom Commission gives in-principle approval to unified licences
- Price Surprise: Major operators hike tariffs after continuous decline
- Mobiles and More: TRAI consultation paper invites stakeholder views on MVAS
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Com...
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added service...
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing s...
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended ...
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expe...
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Lic...
- Policy Promise: Sector looks forward to ...
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for qua...
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “A...
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...
- Rajan Bharti Mittal, joint managing dire...