Company CMP + / -
AISHWARYA Rs.4.19 ▲0.59 (16.39%)
AIRTEL Rs.357.60 ▲10.25 (2.95%)
DHANUS Rs.0.09 ▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLES Rs.251.25 ▲7.70 (3.16%)
GTL Rs.11.04 ▼0.07 (-0.63%)
GTLINFRA Rs.2.50 0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECH Rs.941.15 ▲27.35 (2.99%)
HCL INFO Rs.40.20 ▲1.65 (4.28%)
HFCL Rs.13.47 ▲0.19 (1.43%)
IDEA Rs.153.90 ▲2.10 (1.38%)
ITI Rs.24.40 ▲0.20 (0.83%)
KAVERITEL Rs.16.70 ▼0.85 (-4.84%)
MTNL Rs.15.70 ▲0.25 (1.62%)
ONMOBILE Rs.84.90 ▲1.30 (1.56%)
RCOM Rs.56.65 ▲2.20 (4.04%)
SHYAM TEL Rs.28.00 ▲2.30 (8.95%)
SPANCO Rs.3.12 0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILE Rs.20.00 ▼0.50 (-2.44%)
TANLA Rs.28.55 ▲2.30 (8.76%)
TATA COMM Rs.394.45 ▼12.35 (-3.04%)
TTML Rs.6.55 ▲0.10 (1.55%)
TULIP Rs.1.41 ▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYAT Rs.764.75 ▼1.00 (-0.13%)
XLTELENE Rs.2.30 ▲0.05 (2.22%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975] Last trade:Rs.4.19 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.59 (16.39%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454] Last trade:Rs.357.60 Trade time:1:03PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲10.25 (2.95%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903] Last trade:Rs.0.09 Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144] Last trade:Rs.251.25 Trade time:1:02PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲7.70 (3.16%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160] Last trade:Rs.11.04 Trade time:1:02PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.07 (-0.63%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775] Last trade:Rs.2.50 Trade time:12:56PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281] Last trade:Rs.941.15 Trade time:1:03PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲27.35 (2.99%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179] Last trade:Rs.40.20 Trade time:1:04PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.65 (4.28%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183] Last trade:Rs.13.47 Trade time:1:03PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.19 (1.43%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822] Last trade:Rs.153.90 Trade time:1:03PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.10 (1.38%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610] Last trade:Rs.24.40 Trade time:1:00PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.20 (0.83%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041] Last trade:Rs.16.70 Trade time:9:45AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.85 (-4.84%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL] Last trade:Rs.15.70 Trade time:1:03PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.25 (1.62%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944] Last trade:Rs.84.90 Trade time:1:03PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲1.30 (1.56%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712] Last trade:Rs.56.65 Trade time:1:04PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.20 (4.04%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411] Last trade:Rs.28.00 Trade time:12:44PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.30 (8.95%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976] Last trade:Rs.3.12 Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30 Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214] Last trade:Rs.20.00 Trade time:11:29AM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.50 (-2.44%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790] Last trade:Rs.28.55 Trade time:1:03PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲2.30 (8.76%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483] Last trade:Rs.394.45 Trade time:1:04PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼12.35 (-3.04%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371] Last trade:Rs.6.55 Trade time:1:02PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.10 (1.55%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691] Last trade:Rs.1.41 Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015] Last trade:Rs.764.75 Trade time:12:53PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▼1.00 (-0.13%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788] Last trade:Rs.2.30 Trade time:12:15PM GMT+5:30 Value change:▲0.05 (2.22%)
CMP = Current Market Price
Trends and DevelopmentsRSS Feed
The fact that 4 billion people across the world do not have internet access calls for initiatives to make the internet a “global commodity”.
Over the past few years, the public concern over electromagnetic field radiation (EMF) from base transceiver stations (BTSs) and mobile handsets has been increasing.
With a subscriber base of over 830 million, Africa is one of the fastest growing telecom markets in the world.
Driven by the need to achieve greater operational efficiencies, most telecom operators have hived off their tower-related operations into separate entities.
Since its liberalisation in 2013, there have been unprecedented levels of investments and subscriber growth in Myanmar’s telecom industry, driven primarily by mobile connections.
The growing number of data users has resulted in network congestion, given the limited availability of spectrum. This has made traffic management an important part of operator strategy, which, in various cases, had led to an alleged breach of net…
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad outline for NTP, 2012
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnerships on the rise
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure roles, cut jobs to improve efficiency
- Licence Crackdown: Implications of Supreme Court verdict
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to manage network congestion
- Consumer First: TRAI directs operators to block overseas bulk SMSs
- Green Communications: DoT directives aim to reduce sector’s carbon footprint
- BSNL Bids: Speeding up
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA after successful 3G launch
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towards Green Telecommunications
- TRAI issues guidelines on bulk international SMSs
- Industry Rewind: Will the new year bring new hope?
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for key telecom operators
- Tough Times: New players wait for the tide to turn
- Stepping Up the Pace: Major regulatory initiatives in 2011
- Awaiting NTP: Proposed policy expected to pave the way for further growth
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expectations
- Broadband Push: Aiming for higher speeds, greater momentum
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations, 2012
- TRAI releases guidelines for Unified Licensing Regime for consultations with all stakeholders
- TRAI releases PIR for the quarter ended September 2011
- TRAI releases consultation paper on “Allocation of Spectrum for Residential and Enterprise Intra-telecommunication Requirements/ cordless telecommunications system.”
- The Sky’s the Limit: Cloud computing set to change industry dynamics
- Sector Trends: TRAI releases PIR for quarter ended June 2011
- MVAS Future: Role of value-added services in sector growth
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- Tax Twist: Retrospective amendment propo...
- Technology Milestones: Focus on BWA afte...
- Hiring Hiatus: Operators restructure rol...
- TRAI finalises the Telecom Consumers Com...
- Data Offload: Operators take steps to ma...
- Slow Start: 3G service uptake below expe...
- TRAI issues guidelines on Approach Towar...
- Policy Pointers: Sibal announces broad o...
- Key contracts: Operator-vendor partnersh...
- Strong Headwinds: A challenging year for...
- Green Mandate: Government and industry e...
- Don’t miss your final opportunity to a...
- Net Neutrality: The debate rages on the ...
- Manufacturing Hub: India emerges as a ke...
- High Speed, Low Price - BSNL/MTNL flag...
- FDI Hiked - With some riders
- N. Balaganesh, telecom analyst, Frost & ...
- K.A. Chaukar, managing director, Tata In...
- Alan Hellawell, head of Asian telecommun...
- Steve Lowe, vice-president, AT&T Asia-Pa...