CompanyCMP+ / -
HCL INFO₹59.45▲0.90 (1.54%)
SHYAM TEL₹29.75▲0.75 (2.59%)
SPICE MOBILE₹16.75▲0.09 (0.54%)
STERLITE TECH₹152.55▲7.00 (4.81%)
TATA COMM₹706.40▲1.00 (0.14%)
AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹3.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹346.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.45 (1.01%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹530.65Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.30 (-1.17%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.50Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (1.45%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.73Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.01 (-0.17%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹817.85Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲5.30 (0.65%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹59.45Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.90 (1.54%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹16.08Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.25%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹84.95Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.18%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹103.95Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲16.25 (18.53%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹12.99Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.63 (5.10%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹27.15Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.05 (4.02%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹83.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.70 (-1.99%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹34.30Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (1.18%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹29.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.75 (2.59%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.09 (0.54%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹152.55Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.00 (4.81%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹52.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹706.40Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.00 (0.14%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.11Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.57%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹707.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲19.30 (2.81%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.61Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (0.38%)
CMP = Current Market Price
According to a report by Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BoAML), India’s handset industry, currently valued at $15 billion is expected to witness consolidation in the future due to increased competition among almost 100 brands present in the market.
According to a report by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and KPMG, India, with a mobile broadband penetration of only 17 per cent, needs a fundamental shift in policies and regulations to strengthen its telecom infrastructure.
According to a report by the Deutsche Bank, Reliance Communications (RCOM) is not getting the desired cash flow from its tower and fibre sharing agreements with Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL).
Intelligent buildings are on the rise and the economic and environmental benefits of a converged intelligent building infrastructure have India’s building developers, owners and operators taking notice.
According to Gartner, the amount spent on information technology (IT) globally is projected to reach $3.5 trillion in 2017, which is equivalent to an increase of 1.4 per cent from 2016.
Gartner estimates that end-user spending will increase by 2 per cent in 2017, to nearly $600 billion. Of this, 67 per cent spending will be dedicated to mobile phones.
- Controlling Churn: Operators turn to predictive analytics to reduce attrition
- Idea, Vodafone merger to give merged entity financial flexibility to respond to competition, says ICRA
- Strong case for fully managed Wi-Fi solution deployment across enterprises
- Enabling WAN Transformation: Business benefits for enterprises
- 13 per cent 3G and 23 per cent 4G smartphones fail to meet quality standards, says Airtel-Viavi study
- Global mobile phone users to surpass five billion by mid-2017, says study by GSMA
- Bharti Airtel's acquisition of Telenor India credit positive, says Moody's
- RJIL driving consolidation in the telecom industry, says Fitch Ratings
- Indian IoT market value to reach USD 9 billion by 2020, says Deloitte
- Telecom industry lost around 20 per cent in revenue due to free services offered by RJIL, says Ind-Ra
- Indian IoT market to touch $9 billion by 2020, says Deloitte
- Indian handset market may witness consolidation in 2017, says IDC
- Number of smartphones in India will grow 2.2-fold between 2016 and 2021, says Cisco
- Samsung and Apple lead top global semiconductor customers in 2016, says Gartner
- RJIL accounts for 94 per cent of mobile data traffic, says Credit Suisse
- Vodafone-Idea merger to withstand intense price competition, says Fitch ratings
- Going Cashless: JAM trinity to facilitate digital payments
- Smartphone sales declined by 30 per cent due to demonitisation, says IDC
- Telecom sector to generate 2 billion jobs in 2017, says TSSC
- M-Commerce Platforms in Retail
- Telecom industry in India to grow at a CAGR of four per cent during fiscal years 2016-19, says CLSA
- Digital India facing implementation challenges due to lack of clarity in FDI policies, says ASSOCHAM Deloitte report
- RoW rules notified by the DoT will boost broadband penetration, says T.V. Ramachandran, president. BIF
- LTE, a catalyst for IOT
- Around 45 per cent of Indians expected to subscribe to 4G services in the coming year, says Deloitte
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- RJIL accounts for 94 per cent of mobile ...
- Controlling Churn: Operators turn to pre...
- 13 per cent 3G and 23 per cent 4G smartp...
- Enabling WAN Transformation: Business be...
- Telecom sector to generate 2 billion job...
- Going Cashless: JAM trinity to facilitat...
- Bharti Airtel's acquisition of Telenor I...
- Smartphone sales declined by 30 per cent...
- Vodafone-Idea merger to withstand intens...
- Samsung and Apple lead top global semico...
- The New ‘Order’ in Telecom
- Emerging business opportunities in MVAS ...
- Delivering new broadband services effici...
- Passive Telecom Infrastrucure In India: ...
- Energy Consumption at Telecom Towers: In...
- Operator outlook on infrastructure shari...
- Expert view on market scenario for 3G
- "The Wi-Max Opportunity": Sify Technolog...
- Infrastructure sharing in India: Arun Ka...
- B. Ramanand, COO, ATC