AISHWARYACompany ID [BOM:532975]Last trade:₹3.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
AIRTELCompany ID [BOM:532454]Last trade:₹346.30Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲3.45 (1.01%)
DHANUSCompany ID [BOM:532903]Last trade:₹0.09Trade time:3:29PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (12.50%)
FINCABLESCompany ID [BOM:500144]Last trade:₹530.65Trade time:3:40PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼6.30 (-1.17%)
GTLCompany ID [BOM:500160]Last trade:₹17.50Trade time:3:54PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.25 (1.45%)
GTLINFRACompany ID [BOM:532775]Last trade:₹5.73Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.01 (-0.17%)
HCLTECHCompany ID [BOM:532281]Last trade:₹817.85Trade time:3:58PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲5.30 (0.65%)
HCL INFOCompany ID [BOM:500179]Last trade:₹59.45Trade time:3:47PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.90 (1.54%)
HFCLCompany ID [BOM:500183]Last trade:₹16.08Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.25%)
IDEACompany ID [BOM:532822]Last trade:₹84.95Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.18%)
ITICompany ID [BOM:523610]Last trade:₹103.95Trade time:3:52PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲16.25 (18.53%)
KAVERITELCompany ID [BOM:590041]Last trade:₹12.99Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.63 (5.10%)
MTNLCompany ID [NSE:MTNL]Last trade:₹27.15Trade time:3:49PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.05 (4.02%)
ONMOBILECompany ID [BOM:532944]Last trade:₹83.90Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼1.70 (-1.99%)
RCOMCompany ID [BOM:532712]Last trade:₹34.30Trade time:3:53PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.40 (1.18%)
SHYAM TELCompany ID [BOM:517411]Last trade:₹29.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.75 (2.59%)
SPANCOCompany ID [BOM:508976]Last trade:₹3.12Trade time:2:28PM GMT+5:30Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
SPICE MOBILECompany ID [BOM:517214]Last trade:₹16.75Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.09 (0.54%)
STERLITE TECHCompany ID [BOM:532374]Last trade:₹152.55Trade time:3:57PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲7.00 (4.81%)
TANLACompany ID [BOM:532790]Last trade:₹52.20Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.15 (-0.29%)
TATA COMMCompany ID [BOM:500483]Last trade:₹706.40Trade time:3:59PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲1.00 (0.14%)
TTMLCompany ID [BOM:532371]Last trade:₹7.11Trade time:3:44PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.04 (0.57%)
TULIPCompany ID [BOM:532691]Last trade:₹1.41Trade time:3:26PM GMT+5:30Value change:▼0.12 (-7.84%)
VINDHYATCompany ID [BOM:517015]Last trade:₹707.00Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲19.30 (2.81%)
XLTELENECompany ID [BOM:532788]Last trade:₹2.61Trade time:3:30PM GMT+5:30Value change:▲0.01 (0.38%)
Bharti Airtel has received its shareholders’ approval to raise up to Rs 100 billion through the sale of corporate bonds.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited’s (RJIL) “freebie” effect was quite marked in the quarter ended December 2016 while demonetisation too had some negative impact.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is learnt to have again considered the proposal to merge state-run telecom operators Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL).
- RJIL partners with TeamF1 Networks to launch fixed-line digital services
- Interview with Sanjay Singh, Administrator, Universal Service Obligation Fund
- MTNL looks to monetise assets to drive revenues
- RJIL and TTSL oppose Airtel and Vodafone pleas on TRAI’s IUC norms in Delhi HC
- Vodafone India awards managed services contract worth Rs 14.2 billion to Nokia
- Below Par: Stock performance of listed operators
- Telecom subscriber base reached 1,074.24 million during quarter ended September 2016, says TRAI
- New RoW Rules: DoT eases processes for telecom infrastructure roll-out
- MTNL: Struggling to achieve a turnaround
- Powertel: Working towards expanding its OFC footprint
- RJIL seeks overhaul of regulations governing COAI; alleges lopsidedness in voting rights
- Interview with Ram Sewak Sharma, Chairman, TRAI
- Focus on FTTx: Key drivers and challenges
- Speeding Up: Using aerial fibre to fast-track OFC deployment
- RoW Framework: Draft guidelines seek to accelerate OFC roll-out
- Driving Demand: OFC deployments by key customer segments
- Sunil Bharti Mittal re-appointed as chairman of Bharti Airtel for five years
- BSNL offers free unlimited calls to all landline customers on every Sunday
- Total telephone subscription declines in the month of May according to data released by TRAI
- Sterlite Technologies reports a 30 per cent increase in year-on-year net profit for the quarter ended June 2016
- Private telecom operators invested Rs 4.31 trillion in 2014-15, says MoCIT
- Slow Progress: Rural telecom projects strive to meet deadlines
- Rural Promise: Operators explore untapped potential
- DoT issues demand notices worth Rs 1.1 billion to six operators
- Connecting India: Leveraging the rural telecom opportunity
- Most Viewed
- Most Rated
- Most Shared
- OFC Networks in India:Speeding Up: Using aerial fibre to fast-...
- OFC Networks in India:RoW Framework: Draft guidelines seek to ...
- OFC Networks in India:Focus on FTTx: Key drivers and challenge...
- OFC Networks in India:Driving Demand: OFC deployments by key c...
- Company Stories:Powertel: Working towards expanding its ...
- Company Stories:MTNL: Struggling to achieve a turnaround
- Face to Face:Interview with Ram Sewak Sharma, Chairma...
- Trends and Developments:New RoW Rules: DoT eases processes for t...
- News:Aerovoyce to offer telecom services thro...
- Company Wire:Sunil Bharti Mittal re-appointed as chai...
- People :Abhishek Chauhan, Senior Consultant, ICT...
- Rural Telephony:Operator Initiatives: Targeting the next...
- Trends and Developments:Under Threat: 4G launch could make netwo...
- News:tele.net to host a conference on "Energy...
- Viewpoint:Delivering new broadband services effici...
- Teledata:Mobile Trends and Shares: October 2010
- News:Data services are likely to continue on ...
- Company Stories:Uninor: Gaining relevance in the competi...
- News:Rs 80 billion annual loss from wireline ...
- News:Bharti airtel increases 3G services cove...